Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: St Patrick's Celebration Meetup
 misterbo
Msg: 1 (view)

St Patrick's Celebration Meetup
Posted: 2/19/2019 3:43:04 AM
Get into the spirit for Paddy’s Weekend with a POF get-together bash Saturday 16 of March. Meet up with the coolest set of POF who know how to have a good time. With plenty of 80/90 music to keep ye on your toes and the drink flowing to cool ye right back down. The night will be too hot to miss. So sign up for another fun and enjoyable night in Rain Nightclub Dublin 2. Starts at 9.30

There is a two-euro charge that entitles you to an admission into the Nightclub and a few glasses of champagne to start the night off well. So please come before 10.30 other wise you will have to pay the full admission.

Portobello Hotel
Dublin Ireland Dublin City
33 South Richmond Street
Dublin 2
Ireland

Go to the portobello site address is just below. Go click on it to look at the map for directions to it and lots of other information
http://www.portobellohotel.ie
If there is anyone from out of town needing a place to stay just ring the Portobello hotel Telephone: +353 (0)1 475 2715 and tell them your with the event and they will give a discount for that night.

Its an over thirties place and I will greet you on arrival. It will be an eighties,nineties music and dance there. I think it will be well suited for many of the members here and I know ye will enjoy yourselves tremendously well.

Organizer misterbo
 misterbo
Msg: 9 (view)

Extended Valentines Saturday Night Out
Posted: 2/13/2019 1:50:09 PM
Hi guys we are all meeting downstairs in the Portobello Nightclub Rain at 9.30 this Saturday the 16 February. Please come on time as we want everyone to meet up at the same time. It's a better that way. As there is more time to get to know the group and enjoy each others company. Along with the complimentary drink on the way in.

Cheers Thomas

Ps friends are very welcome

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts16741841.aspx
 misterbo
Msg: 8 (view)

Posted: 1/29/2019 12:46:18 PM
You are signed in to go Jupiter 1965. See you at the event
 misterbo
Msg: 5 (view)

Posted: 1/22/2019 4:15:19 PM
Oh yes you can bring her along. As friends are allowed to go
 misterbo
Msg: 4 (view)

Posted: 1/22/2019 4:13:07 PM
You are sign up to go now yellowibbonpearl. All you have to do now is turn up on the night
 misterbo

Posted: 1/17/2019 9:15:07 AM
Love is in the air, so why not make it a special night out by signing up to the Rain Nightclub Valentine’s Extended express your love night out. Sat 16 of February at 21.30. Ah go on, you’re dying to!!! I will be there to greet you and to make sure your heartstrings are in good working order. If not sure there is plenty of music, dance and laughter to overcome the heartache and make it a night to remember.

There is a two-euro charge that entitles you to an admission into the Nightclub and a few glasses of champagne to start the night off well. So please come before 10.30 other wise you will have to pay the full admission.

Portobello Hotel
33 South Richmond Street
Dublin 2
Ireland

Go to the portobello site address is just below. Go click on it to look at the map for directions to it and lots of other information
If there is anyone from out of town needing a place to stay just ring the Portobello hotel Telephone: +353 (0)1 475 2715 and tell them your with the event and they will give a discount for that night.

Its an over thirties place and I will greet you on arrival. It will be an eighties,nineties music and dance there. It is free to go to the event and free into the nightclub as well, as long as you attend before 10.30. I think it will be well suited for many of the members here and I know ye will enjoy yourselves tremendously well.

Organizer Thomas
 misterbo
Msg: 2 (view)

December Night Out
Posted: 12/13/2018 2:35:53 PM
Hi guys we are all meeting downstairs in the Portobello Nightclub Rain at 9.30 this Saturday December the 15. Please come on time as we want everyone to meet up at the same time. It's a better that way. As there is more time to get to know the group and enjoy each others company. Along with the complimentary drink on the way in.

Cheers Thomas

misterbo

December Night Out
Posted: 11/17/2018 2:54:10 AM
Hi everyone how about a fun time in a fun spot for a Christmas event. Xmas time is a happy time for all and Rain Nightclub in the Portobello Hotel has some great cheer and glee to be held at this festive time. So come along and meet POF people that are friendly, cheerful, full of buzz and generally just want to have a great time. So sign in now it’s on Sat the 15 of December 9.30.
There is a two-euro charge that entitles you to an admission into the Night Club and a few glasses of champagne to start the night off well. So please come before 10.30 other wise you will have to pay the full admission.

Portobello Hotel
33 South Richmond Street
Dublin 2
Ireland

Its an over thirties place and I will greet you on arrival. It will be an eighties,nineties music and dance there. I think it will be well suited for many of the members here and I know ye will enjoy yourselves tremendously well.
 misterbo

Halloween Party Night
Posted: 10/24/2018 1:08:16 PM
Hi guys we are all meeting downstairs in the Portobello Nightclub Rain at 9.30 this Saturday October the 27. Please come on time as we want everyone to meet up at the same time. It's a better that way. As there is more time to get to know the group and enjoy each others company. Along with the complimentary drink on the way in.

Cheers Thomas

misterbo

Halloween Party Night
Posted: 10/2/2018 2:15:52 PM
Halloween once a year it comes about. The moon puts on a shimmering spell. All of hells creepy crawlies are a bats delight. Ghouls do laughter out of spite while monsters run to cause havoc. Scary yes but this Halloween in Rain Nightclub is the place to be. Yes it will be a real monsters bash with Halloween cocktails, music and dancing to make you heart pound a little too. It's scary so sign in now to the Halloween Bash on Saturday October 27 at 21.30.

There is a two-euro charge that entitles you to an admission into the Night Club and a few glasses of champagne to start the night off well. So please come before 10.30 other wise you will have to pay the full admission.

Portobello Hotel
33 South Richmond Street
Dublin 2
Ireland

misterbo
Msg: 6 (view)

September meetup
Posted: 9/20/2018 6:43:59 AM
Hi guys we are all meeting downstairs in the Portobello Nightclub Rain at 9.30 this Saturday Sep the 22. Please come on time as we want everyone to meet up at the same time. It's a better that way. As there is more time to get to know the group and enjoy each others company. Along with the complimentary drink on the way in.

Cheers Thomas

misterbo

September meetup
Posted: 9/20/2018 6:18:47 AM
Cheers niceirishfella . You are right about the people that attend they are a very nice bunch. Very welcoming and pleasant. Which makes it easy for those attending on their own to mix and mingle and have a good time.
 misterbo

September meetup
Posted: 8/27/2018 11:06:04 AM
Let's go party again in Rain Nightclub Portobello Hotel Dublin on Sat September 22 at 21.30. It has been a great meet up venue for POF over thirties in the last few years. With music from 80’s and 90’s to get you dancing. There is a two-euro charge that entitles you to an admission to the Nightclub and a few glasses of champagne to start the night off well. Come sign up for a fun night out.

33 South Richmond Street
Dublin 2
Ireland

Its an over thirties place and I will greet you on arrival. It will be an eighties,nineties music and dance there. It is free to go to the event and free into the nightclub as well, as long as you attend before 10.30. I think it will be well suited for many of the members here and I know ye will enjoy yourselves tremendously well.
 misterbo

August Party Night
Posted: 8/2/2018 7:00:47 AM
Hi guys we are all meeting downstairs in the Portobello Nightclub Rain at 9.30 this Saturday August the 4. Please come on time as we want everyone to meet up at the same time. It's a better that way. As there is more time to get to know the group and enjoy each others company. Along with the complimentary drink on the way in.

Cheers Thomas

misterbo

August Party Night
Posted: 7/3/2018 2:56:27 PM
Come party the night away Sat 4 of August in the Portobello hotel - Rain Nightclub. Meet up with the coolest set of POF people who know how to have a good time. With plenty of 80/90 music to keep ye on your toes and the drink flowing to cool ye right back down. The night will be too hot to miss. So sign up for another fun and enjoyable night in the Portobello Hotel Rain Nightclub. Starts at 9.30

There is a two-euro charge that entitles you to an admission into the Night Club and a few glasses of champagne to start the night off well. So please come before 10.30 otherwise you will have to pay the full admission.

Portobello Hotel
33 South Richmond Street
Dublin 2
Ireland

misterbo

June Get together Night Out
Posted: 6/6/2018 4:18:39 PM
Hi guys we are all meeting downstairs in the Portobello Nightclub Rain at 9.30 this Saturday June 9. Please come on time as we want everyone to meet up at the same time. It's a better that way. As there is more time to get to know the group and enjoy each others company. Along with the complimentary drink on the way in.

Cheers Thomas

misterbo

June Get together Night Out
Posted: 5/15/2018 1:39:31 PM
June is busting out all over for a party night out. So let's have one in the Rain Night Club Portobello Hotel on June 9 at 21.30. Dancing to sounds of 80’s and 90’s. Drink promotions and a glass of champagne on the way in downstairs. Sign up now for a great night out.

There is a two-euro charge that entitles you to an admission into the Nightclub and a few glasses of champagne to start the night off well. So please come before 10.30 otherwise you will have to pay the full admission.

Portobello Hotel
33 South Richmond Street
Dublin 2
Ireland

Its an over thirties place and I will greet you on arrival. It will be an eighties, nineties music and dance there. I think it will be well suited for many of the members here and I know ye will enjoy yourselves tremendously well.

Organizer Thomas
 misterbo

May 5 Mayhem POF Night Out
Posted: 5/2/2018 5:49:36 PM
Hi guys we are all meeting downstairs in the Portobello Nightclub Rain at 9.30 this Saturday May 5. Please come on time as we want everyone to meet up at the same time. It's a better that way. As there is more time to get to know the group and enjoy each others company. Along with the complimentary drink on the way in.

Cheers Thomas

misterbo

May 5 Mayhem POF Night Out
Posted: 3/26/2018 1:46:15 PM
Mayday Mayday come and celebrate May bank holiday on Saturday 5 at 21.30 in Rain Nightclub. Big meeting place, with great dancing area. With the best of the eighties and nineties music to test your dancing feet. What are you waiting for - so sign in now for a summer night of fun.

Portobello Hotel
33 South Richmond Street
Dublin 2
Ireland

Organizer Thomas
 misterbo

Paddy's Night Out
Posted: 3/14/2018 2:25:42 PM
Hi guys we are all meeting downstairs in the Portobello Nightclub Rain at 9.30 this Saturday March 17. Please come on time as we want everyone to meet up at the same time. It's a better that way. As there is more time to get to know the group and enjoy each others company. Along with the complimentary drink on the way in.

Cheers Thomas

Ps friends are very welcome.
 misterbo

Paddy's Night Out
Posted: 2/12/2018 1:15:40 PM
Get into the spirit for Paddy’s Weekend with a POF get-together bash Saturday 17 of March. Meet up with the coolest set of POF who know how to have a good time. With plenty of 80/90 music to keep ye on your toes and the drink flowing to cool ye right back down. The night will be too hot to miss. So sign up for another fun and enjoyable night in Rain Nightclub Dublin 2. Starts at 9.30

Portobello Hotel
33 South Richmond Street
Dublin 2
Ireland

Organizer misterbo
 misterbo

POF Valentines get together
Posted: 2/8/2018 2:47:59 PM
Hi guys we are all meeting downstairs in the Portobello Nightclub Rain at 9.30 this Saturday Feb 10. Please come on time as we want everyone to meet up at the same time. It's a better that way. As there is more time to get to know the group and enjoy each others company. Along with the complimentary drink on the way in.

Cheers Thomas

misterbo

POF Valentines get together
Posted: 1/8/2018 12:15:04 PM
Love is in the air, so why not make it a special night out for Valentines by signing up to the Rain Nightclub Valentine’s express your love night out. Sat 10 of February at 21.30. Ah go on, you’re dying to!!! I will be there to greet you and to make sure your heartstrings are in good working order. If not sure there is plenty of music, dance and laughter to overcome the heartache and make it a night to remember.

Portobello Hotel
33 South Richmond Street
Dublin 2
Ireland

Organizer Thomas
 misterbo

New Years Eve Celebration
Posted: 12/29/2017 6:33:39 PM
Always another you can go to :-)
 misterbo

Posted: 12/29/2017 1:01:29 PM
Hi guys we are all meeting downstairs in the Portobello Nightclub Rain at the 9.30 this Sunday the 31 . Please come on time, as we want everyone to meet up at the same time. It's a better that way. As there is more time to get to know the group and enjoy each other's company. Along with the complimentary drink on the way in.

Cheers Thomas
ps you are welcome to bring friends
 misterbo

Christmas Party Event
Posted: 12/14/2017 5:02:04 PM
Hi guys we are all meeting downstairs in the Portobello Nightclub Rain at the 9.30 this Saturday the 16 . Please come on time, as we want everyone to meet up at the same time. It's a better that way. As there is more time to get to know the group and enjoy each other's company. Along with the complimentary drink on the way in.

Cheers Thomas
ps you are welcome to bring friends
 misterbo

Posted: 12/4/2017 2:02:59 PM
Let’s celebrate one last time this year and bring in the New Year together under one roof. We'll have the music; we’ll have the dance floor we’ll have a great POF crowd to cheer all the way to the stroke of midnight. So get your best duds on to sing, dance and toast in the New Year in at the Portobello Hotel Rain Nightclub on Sunday 31 of Dec at 9.30. Sign up now for a great celebration.

Portobello Hotel
33 South Richmond Street
Dublin 2
Ireland

Organizer misterbo
 misterbo

November 18 POF Party Night Out
Posted: 11/16/2017 3:43:26 PM
Hi guys we are all meeting downstairs in the Portobello Nightclub Rain at the 9.30 this Saturday the 18 . Please come on time, as we want everyone to meet up at the same time. It's a better that way. As there is more time to get to know the group and enjoy each other's company. Along with the complimentary drink on the way in.
 misterbo

Christmas Party Event
Posted: 11/13/2017 10:20:18 AM
Hi everyone how about a fun time in fun spot for a Christmas event. Xmas time is happy time for all and the Portobello Hotel has some great cheer and glee to be held at this festive time. So come along and meet POF people that are friendly, cheerful, full of buzz and generally just want to have a great time. So sign in now it’s on Sat the 16 of December 9.30.

Portobello Hotel
33 South Richmond Street
Dublin 2
Ireland

misterbo

November 18 POF Party Night Out
Posted: 10/24/2017 2:02:13 PM
Let's go party again in Rain Nightclub Dublin on Sat November 18. It has been a great meet up venue for POF over thirties in the last few years. With music from 80’s and 90’s to get you dancing.

There is a two-euro charge that entitles you to one admission to the Night Club and a few glasses of champagne to start the night off well. Come sign up for a fun night out.

33 South Richmond Street
Dublin 2
Ireland

Organizer misterbo
 misterbo
Msg: 3 (view)

Halloween POF Bash
Posted: 10/24/2017 1:31:42 PM
Hi guys we are all meeting downstairs in the Portobello Nightclub Rain at the 9.30 this Saturday 28 Oct. Please come on time, as we want everyone to meet up at the same time. It's a better that way. As there is more time to get to know the group and enjoy each other's company. Along with the complimentary drink on the way in. Friends are welcome too.
 misterbo

Halloween POF Bash
Posted: 10/3/2017 6:03:40 AM
Just to let ye guy's know there will be two prizes given out for the best fancy dress at the Halloween event. Prizes are a voucher for 250 euro and second prize is a meal for two with a bottle of wine. Also you don't have to dress up but lots do and it makes the night a whole lot of fun.
 misterbo

September Rain Meetup
Posted: 9/27/2017 2:51:57 PM
Hi guys we are all meeting downstairs in the Portobello Nightclub Rain at the 9.30 this Saturday 30th of Sep. Please come on time, as we want everyone to meet up at the same time. It's a better that way. As there is more time to get to know the group and enjoy each other's company. Along with the complimentary drink on the way in. Friends are welcome too.

Cheers Thomas

Ps. If you have not already signed up for the Halloween event on the 28 of Oct please do link below.

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts16654036.aspx
 misterbo

September Rain Meetup
Posted: 9/25/2017 9:28:23 AM
Hi Gráinne no they don't as long as you are. So bring them along and enjoy the night
 misterbo

Halloween POF Bash
Posted: 9/11/2017 12:24:49 PM
Halloween once a year it comes about. The moon puts on a shimmering spell. All of hells creepy crawlies are a bats delight. Ghouls do laughter out of spite while monsters run to cause havoc. Scary yes but this Halloween in Rain Nightclub is the place to be. Yes it will be a real monsters bash with Halloween cocktails, music and dancing to make you heart pound a little too. It's scary so sign in now to the Halloween Bash on Saturday October 28 at 21.30.

Portobello Hotel
33 South Richmond Street
Dublin 2
Ireland

misterbo

September Rain Meetup
Posted: 8/30/2017 4:37:03 AM
Let's go party again in Rain Nightclub Portobello Hotel Dublin on Sat September 30 at 21.30. It has been a great meet up venue for POF over thirties in the last few years. With music from 80’s and 90’s to get you dancing. There is a two-euro charge that entitles you to an admission to the Nightclub and a few glasses of champagne to start the night off well. Come sign up for a fun night out.

33 South Richmond Street
Dublin 2
Ireland

Organizer misterbo
 misterbo

August POF Dublin Meetup
Posted: 8/5/2017 6:26:06 AM
Tony it's 33 Richmond St D2 here is a link to the hotel. http://www.portobellohotel.ie Google map on that. Also if you ring the hotel and say you are going to the event there is a cheaper rate
 misterbo

August POF Dublin Meetup
Posted: 7/27/2017 1:55:41 PM
Come party the night away Sat 26 of August in the Portobello hotel - Rain Nightclub. Meet up with the coolest set of POF people who know how to have a good time. With plenty of 80/90 music to keep ye on your toes and the drink flowing to cool ye right back down. The night will be too hot to miss. So sign up for another fun and enjoyable night in the Portobello Hotel Rain Nightclub. Starts at 9.30

There is a two-euro charge that entitles you to an admission into the Night Club and a few glasses of champagne to start the night off well. So please come before 10.30 otherwise you will have to pay the full admission.

Portobello Hotel
33 South Richmond Street
Dublin 2
Ireland

misterbo

July 22 POF Meetup
Posted: 7/19/2017 2:19:50 PM
Hi guys we are all meeting downstairs in the Portobello Nightclub Rain at the 9.30 this Saturday 22nd of July. Please come on time, as we want everyone to meet up at the same time. It's a better that way. As there is more time to get to know the group and enjoy each other's company. Along with the complimentary drink on the way in.

Cheers Thomas

misterbo

July 22 POF Meetup
Posted: 6/27/2017 3:06:06 PM
Lets meet up and celebrate on Sat the 22 of July in the Portobello Hotel. Dancing to sounds of 80’s and 90’s. Drink promotions and a glass of champagne on the way in downstairs. Sign up now for a great night out. Starts at 21.30 Venue management will only allow in over 30's

Portobello Hotel
33 South Richmond Street
Dublin 2
Ireland

Organizer Thomas
 misterbo

June 17 Meetup
Posted: 6/14/2017 12:46:10 PM
Hi guys we are all meeting downstairs in the Portobello Nightclub Rain at the 9.30 this Saturday 17 of June. Please come on time as we want everyone to meet up at the same time. It's a better that way. As there is more time to get to know the group and enjoy each other's company. Along with the complimentary drink on the way in. Cheers Thomas

misterbo

June 17 Meetup
Posted: 5/19/2017 7:35:24 AM
June is busting out all over for a party night out. So let's have one in the Rain Night Club Portobello Hotel on June 17 at 21.30. Dancing to sounds of 80’s and 90’s. Drink promotions and a glass of champagne on the way in downstairs. Sign up now for a great night out.

There is a two-euro charge that entitles you to an admission into the Nightclub and a few glasses of champagne to start the night off well. So please come before 10.30 otherwise you will have to pay the full admission.

Portobello Hotel
33 South Richmond Street
Dublin 2
Ireland

Its an over thirties place and I will greet you on arrival. It will be an eighties, nineties music and dance there. I think it will be well suited for many of the members here and I know ye will enjoy yourselves tremendously well.

Organizer Thomas
 misterbo

Saturday April 29 May Bank Holiday Weekend Meetup
Posted: 4/26/2017 12:57:39 PM
Hi guys we are all meeting downstairs in the Portobello Nightclub Rain at 9.30 this Saturday Apr 29. Please come on time as we want everyone to meet up at the same time. It's a better that way. As there is more time to get to know the group and enjoy each others company. Along with the complimentary drink on the way in.

Cheers Thomas

misterbo

Saturday April 29 May Bank Holiday Weekend Meetup
Posted: 3/20/2017 3:16:55 PM
Saturday April 29 meetup celebration for the May bank holiday weekend. Sign up to another great night out in Rain Nightclub the Portobello Hotel. Big meeting place, with great dance areas. With the best of the eighties and nineties music to test your dancing feet. What are you waiting for - so sign in now for a summer night of fun.
SAT APRIL 29 AT 21.30

Portobello Hotel
33 South Richmond Street
Dublin 2
Ireland

Organizer Misterbo
 misterbo
Msg: 6 (view)

March 18 St Patrick's Weekend Meetup
Posted: 3/15/2017 1:35:57 PM
Hi guys we are all meeting downstairs in the Portobello Nightclub Rain at 9.30 this Saturday March 18. Please come on time as we want everyone to meet up at the same time. It's a better that way. As there is more time to get to know the group and enjoy each other's company. Along with the complimentary drink on the way in.

Cheers Thomas

misterbo

Posted: 2/27/2017 8:29:17 AM
Lot's of cheap b&b that is near the place that you can stay for a night. Just look them up on line
 misterbo

Posted: 2/22/2017 5:27:03 PM
Sandra just before the beginning of all the photos of members it says sign into party. Click on that and then just turn up on the night at the time stated. Great crowd building up and what a party we are going to have guy's
 misterbo

Posted: 2/14/2017 1:27:01 PM
Get into the spirit for Paddy’s Weekend with a POF get-together bash Saturday 18 of March. Meet up with the coolest set of POF who know how to have a good time. With plenty of 80/90 music to keep ye on your toes and the drink flowing to cool ye right back down. The night will be too hot to miss. So sign up for another fun and enjoyable night in Rain Nightclub Dublin 2. Starts at 9.30

Portobello Hotel
33 South Richmond Street
Dublin 2
Ireland

Organizer misterbo
 misterbo

Feb 11 Valentine's POF Event
Posted: 2/8/2017 3:25:09 PM
Hi guys we are all meeting downstairs in the Portobello Nightclub Rain at 9.30 this Saturday Feb 11. Please come on time as we want everyone to meet up at the same time. It's a better that way. As there is more time to get to know the group and enjoy each other's company. Along with the complimentary drink on the way in.

Cheers Thomas

misterbo

Feb 11 Valentine's POF Event
Posted: 1/22/2017 8:18:44 AM
No it's for all 30 and over POF members. You are also allowed to bring friends.

Show ALL Forums