Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Worst thing you/someone else said after sex??
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 26 (view)

Worst thing you/someone else said after sex??
Posted: 12/5/2008 12:25:57 AM
Okay I recently have heard two more: Did I cum enough for you?
and:
Did it feel good cumming inside me?
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 121 (view)

Stupid, Demeaning, Degrading pick up lines: are they supposed to turn girls on or make us puke?
Posted: 12/5/2008 12:19:47 AM
Okay. To the women who have hints and suggestions for men. . .I have one for THEM: READ my post.
If you ladies would realize it is (almost) 2009 and make the first moves yourselves then none of you would have to complain about what WE say or HOW we say it OR offer "helpful hints".
(Christmas, guys, you all know a few of these women must think we cannot GET women!)
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 110 (view)

How can anyone feel comfortable enough to have sex?
Posted: 11/30/2008 10:53:46 PM
You need to read a book called THE X-Rated Bible!
I was raised Christian, too. I don' think itis repulsive. A large percentage of the Christian population puts out the same little portions of the Bible and never uses let alone reads the "nasty" parts that make up a large percentage of the book. You can conquer your sexual desires in that you can control yourself. . .I will go that far.
However, you need to be sure you do not let people think YOUR opinions are what is in the Bible.
People do all kinds of sexual things in the Bible and they do not all die for it-lol
Even Pat Boone will tell you God has no problem with people having sex He just prefers you be in a monogomous relationship like marriage.
Once you get your head on straight you will not need to ask the other questions so I am not going to answer them. . .
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 126 (view)

If you make her cum orally shouldn't she return the favor?
Posted: 11/30/2008 10:43:35 PM
You know I just KNOW that a lot of women who would give you a hard time about your question may not SWALLOW let alone give head at all.
HOWEVER, even the ones who wouldn't suck your c0ck in the FIRST PLACE are right when they tell you that you should not be keeping score.
Hopefully, you will start to hook up with the women I have hooked up with. . .I make THEM cum all over my face until they can't take any more and they attempt to reciprocate without my asking.
I say "attempt" because I generally do NOT cum from getting head.
Still, it IS always nice when they go down on ME without my even asking or wanting them too.
Then again, I LOVE eating pu$sy. Maybe if you go at it with the right attitude they will do the same.
If you happen to hook up with women who would not give ANY man head no matter what--THEN you need to consider more than just not going down on them. . .THEN you need to consider perhaps dating women more like the women I date!
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 2 (view)

Worst thing you/someone else said after sex??
Posted: 11/30/2008 10:28:45 PM
The worst thing I have heard right after sex is a wedding proposal. Geez. . .a guy makes a woman happy and suddenly he is GROOM material!
Damn!
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 107 (view)

Stupid, Demeaning, Degrading pick up lines: are they supposed to turn girls on or make us puke?
Posted: 11/30/2008 5:40:26 PM
HERE is a solution!
it is 2009 (almost)!
Women in the USA anyway got 'equal rights" a long time ago. . .
why not let THEM make the first move and then we can piss away MORE time complaining about how THEIR lines suck!
(I realize this won't work with all the women who want equal pay AND still want men to be old-fashioned cavemen but-hey-hope springs eternal that not all the women here are like that!)
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 40 (view)

i like phone sex
Posted: 11/30/2008 4:38:16 PM
It kills me.
A girl who doens't have to work Full-time telling those of us who DO work FT, pay ALL our own bills, etc. that SHE doesn't have phone sex she live in the REAL world-ha ha!
Then we have the woman who says that out of all the topics in the FORUM THIS topic is like the worst thing she has ever come across-ha ha-good for you. I am glad you date so much you have not had time to read MANY of the posts here in the POF forums.
You needn't warn anyone about telling GFs they have paid for phone sex. I have found that women vary in the degree to which they are judgemental!
The REAL world is not always black and white. . .nor is it centered in the halls of academia or your parents house!
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 75 (view)

When should a woman tell her potential lover of her fetish?
Posted: 11/27/2008 8:59:06 PM
Okay.
My mistake. I did not get specific enough--(I guess!)
Put all your baggage out there with the men you are considering dating. (You all know very quickly which men you would even consider dating !)
Everyone has to " deal with being judged by people who don't know" him or her. . .UNLESS they are SMART like I am and cut things short by pointing out to the stranger that YOU really cannot JUDGE me because you really do NOT know me.
Yes, "men (and women) on vanilla dating sites can be pretty close minded and really immature" but WHO cares? These people do not know you.
Anyone who is just curious or just wants to use her won't put in all the roadwork of chatting before meeting .
Yes, going to a site where people are into what you are into IS a good idea BUT the site might not exist.
Since we STILL have nto heard from the OP regarding WHAT it is she is into and she made it sound like we never WILL--I guess we are just wasting our time here.
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 100 (view)

Posted: 11/27/2008 8:15:32 PM
As a teacher I have to tell you something: before you write out a lecture of any sort to your students you need to proofread it.
I believe the word you are looking for is manner NOT manor.
Beyond that, without even looking at your profile i am guessing you are over 30.
You seem to be forgetting ONE thing: Generally speaking, girls used to DATE the "assh0les" that you NOW do not want men to be.
You used to PREFER the bad boys, the dumb jocks and so forth. . .
Your gender supposedly matures earlier and YET you have no appreciation for the "nice guys" until you get OLDER.
(I will mercifully refrain from going into what has happened and continues to happen to you woemn by the time you realize you should have been dating the nice guys from the start.)
Finally, I submit to you that SOME women have a sense of human and some do not.
The proof is in the pudding as they say.
Be real, be open minded and try to laugh at life.
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 73 (view)

When should a woman tell her potential lover of her fetish?
Posted: 11/27/2008 7:35:35 PM
First off, if you like sex that you refer to as "the norm" then any of the other stuff you like is not strictly a fetish.
For example, if we dated I would go down on you and make love to you BUT I would also perhaps sometimes suck your toes and worship your ass.
Since I am not always sucking, sniffing and licking your toes and jacking off in tribute to your feet. . .since I am not always and ONLY worshipping your ass til you cum all over my face. . .I do NOT have a "fetish".
Yes, I like your toes and ass and have a thing for them BUT I also love your ****, too.
NOW that we have worked that out. . .I suggest you simply do what I do and put everything out there from day one.
I tell women online my "weaknesses" (things that get to me sexually)before we even physically meet.
Put all your baggage out there. if they don't want to deal with your baggage and sexual secrets then you were not going to get anything LT out of them anyway.
So WHAT IS YOUR "THING" anyway!? We all want to know!
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 37 (view)

i like phone sex
Posted: 11/27/2008 7:27:01 PM
First, I find it funny when people who are on THIS site--an online dating site--say that phone sex is lame.
Perhaps you are not making an effort OR your partner is not making an effor t OR one or both of you SUCK when it comes to putting things into words.
Mind you, I am NOT saying it is preferred over real sex.
(Then again, women who think phone sex is lame may not be any better at REAl sex if the problem is lack of imagination!)
Yes, it IS safer. YES, if you are in a monogomous relationship it is probably better to cyber or have phone sex with your partner than go get real sex from someone else.
Guys who talk about the whole male/vual thing need to remeber that MOST of us have imaginations and/or access to "pictures".
Like what you want, OP.
Don't let some of the attitudes expressed here stop you. Remember, we are all here online on a singles dating site.
I ALWAYS keep that in mind when I see women with negative and/or unrealistic/delusional attitudes.
An open mind will keep you sexually satisfied a lot better than an "attitude".
Imagination is the key! IF your woman wants it--give it to her!
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 73 (view)

Why does anyone have to lower their standards because of age?
Posted: 11/25/2008 2:39:21 PM
I almost want to first object to the use of the word "standards" because i am not sure how ALL women define the word.
I DO agree that some people will not think at all about eliminating you simply because of your age. (This is an especially foolish thing for young women to do for SEVERAL reasons but i will try to avoid digressing.)
I think you need to think about what you want: SEX or LOVE.
You do NOT have to "lower your standards" when it comes to SEX. You MIGHT still end up alone BUT the odds are NOT as bad.
You DO need to know something IF you are looking for love.
LOVE does not know anything about BIAS . It does not know anything about gender, race, AGE or anything else.
If LOVE is what is going to make you happy then you need to be open to all the possibilities.
If you cannot be open-minded then you might not ever even meet the person who can truly love you.
You DO have to be real. I find it funny that women on this very thread and --HELLO--on a singles dating site-- deny some of the facts about this issue. There is a lot of truth in the fact that --IN GENERAL--younger women are pursued more than older women.
Personally, I DO have things I LIKE and things that get to me BUT I try to keep an open mind to EVERY woman out there.
To comment any further I would need to know what you specifically mean when you say "standards". (For example, there is a big difference in saying you want a man who WANTS to be employed as opposed to setting a dollar amount regarding his earnings. ) Are you truly putting your "standards" out there or are you putting out "attitudes"?
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 84 (view)

Do women like men who like Feet?
Posted: 11/24/2008 5:25:50 PM
I like toes BUT I also like butts and long hair and smooth pu$sies.
I would say that SOME women have a problem with men who like JUST feet--if only because 1: they have a poor self-image when it comes to certain parts of their bodies including their feet
2:they think you cannot make them CUM from anything you do to/with their feet.
(I guess number 2 sounds like they are a little selfish BUT I am not getting into WHY they think that I am saying they just DO think that.)
3:They are very ticklish and think anything involving their feet will be a problem because of this.
Those are reasons I have come across in my travels.
Anyway, I am into doing whatever it takes to make a woman cum. Therefore, I have no problem with exploring the entire body and not just certain areas that I happen to have a thing for, okay?
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 55 (view)

All Night Lovemaking!
Posted: 11/16/2008 4:49:44 PM
I currently live in California. . .but send me a plane ticket and I will come to Florida. . .no problem!
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 41 (view)

All Night Lovemaking!
Posted: 11/12/2008 6:11:26 PM
Okay, you have to remember you are speaking about the original comment coming from a WOMAN.
Call me sexist but in general WOMEN think that lovemaking includes things like FOREPLAY.
Therefore, i would have to say I could--but never have had the oppurtunity--to "make love" all night long. . .
I have a job. Sometimes I have TWO jobs. . .sometimes three. . .so I NEED to sleep sometime and often work the other jobs when on vacation from the main job.
Again, by the definition of a woman, I could indeed go all night long. . .no problem. . .
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 100 (view)

Why is sex on the first date such a big deal?
Posted: 11/12/2008 6:06:11 PM
I don't see a problem with sex on the first date.
In fact, almost all of the women I have dated ALSO did not see any problem with it.
MIND YOU, sometimes you have no place to go/no money for hotel room/have to be home to get up early for work, etc. . .BUT from my own personal experiences in the dating world the majority of the women I have dated DID or at least WANTED to have sex with ME on the first date.
I LIKE it when women want to have sex with me on the first date. I have a hard time knowing when a woman is even interested in me so when a woman invites me to HER place I KNOW she must at least LIKE me. . .you know?
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 36 (view)

Why do men like to give women backrubs?
Posted: 11/12/2008 5:53:44 PM
First of all, not ALL men "like" to give backrubs. In fact, if you put us all on lie-detectors i would be willing to say that even some of the men who say they like it don't really.
What do men get out of this? Well, in MY case i don't get anything I can't get anyway EXCEPT the appreciation/thanks for the backrub.
I personally have a thing for butts (among other things) so i will give an occasional backrub and lead into an ass massage which is a nice lead in to some actual ass worship.
HOWEVER, I am so good at worshipping ass that I don't HAVE to give a backrub to get that ass!
Yes, it CAN be a prelude to getting intimate. . .and i feel bad that you did not already KNOW that. . .
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 119 (view)

Unusual Compliments
Posted: 11/4/2008 6:35:14 PM
I forgot!
I have also been complimented on my lips and the way I use my lips and tongue.
Finally, I have been told that my pen1s "looks like 8 or 9 and FEELS like 9 or 10!"
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 29 (view)

Singles' sex frequency average
Posted: 11/3/2008 5:09:00 PM
Yes. I would imagine that they counted all men not married.
Not married does generally equate with single.
You can be single and monogomous but you are still single.
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 66 (view)

Why Is It ALWAYS wrong for women but ALWAYS OK for men?
Posted: 11/1/2008 3:22:49 PM
I don't understand the question! In MY world women who take me to their beds on the first date or earlier than an arbitrarily set date/time get MORE attention from me.
No one is at fault.
If you took ME to your bed you were using SUPPER judgment! I am clean and won't get you pregnant! I also am a giving lover!
I don't think you are easy. I just think you were no match for my charms and/or our combined chemistry!
WHY would I NOT give a crap about a woman who really WANTS me and takes me to her bed to prove it!?
That is silly!
Besides, a great number of men have their own rule: If you don't put out within the first three dates we may not see you anymore!
Perhaps you need to move into MY world-lol!
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 106 (view)

Unusual Compliments
Posted: 11/1/2008 3:16:45 PM
My "cum tastes yummy".
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 58 (view)

saying i love you during sex??
Posted: 11/1/2008 3:10:26 PM
I can control what I say BEFORE I cum. WHILE I am cumming I mostly just grunt. When the women I am with cum they are lucky if they can get out 1 or 2 intelligent words. . .let alone a whole sentence like: I love you.
Yes. You can say you just said it because you were excited.
Would you sound like a freak? maybe the very first time with someone you do not really know that well. . .but then again, that is just another risk of first date sex.
This one woman I know said it to me the first time and we had only dated a couple of times and--yes--it was a bit upsetting to me as I did not know if I should return the sentiment.
Now THERE is a BETTER discussion for another : do you RETURN it?
 willsniffurundies

Does anyone make LOVE anymore?????
Posted: 11/1/2008 11:49:14 AM
Yes.
I make love.
Everytime I am alone with a woman I make love.
Mind you, I enjoy such things as seeing "how many holes can be filled, and all the things you can find to go up them. . .spankings. . .etc" BUT I do, indeed, make love every time I get naked with a lady.
(Mind you, the long sessions of cunninlingus and the slow lovemaking is usually topped off with hard doggy-style ****ing BUT it is ALL good!)
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 21 (view)

Singles' sex frequency average
Posted: 11/1/2008 11:40:06 AM
Yes. That statistic is plausible.
I never pay for it.
The data is probably accurate.
The problem with this thread is if you come out and say I get pu$$y all the time then the women you want to hook up with on this site will shy away from you because you are such a player.
So i will just say I believe it is plausible.
I, myself, am just a shy, innocent white boy who would be a perfectly safe catch for any woman on this site.
(That's my story. . .and I 'm sticking to it!)
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 77 (view)

Only 17% of American (USA) women like giving oral sex?
Posted: 10/31/2008 12:57:20 PM
I don't actually cum from getting head and yet the women I date ALL enjoy taking me into their mouths.
One or two even like me to "start" so that they CAN finish.
So to ME the statistic seem a little low.
On the other hand, I am not sure I totally buy into all the women here saying they LOVE to suck c0ck either.
I mean, why would they ALL be here looking for men if they truly ENJOY it? Perhaps they enjoy it but are not that good at it? Perhaps they are too unrealistically choosy? Perhaps they have unfounded fears?
Whatever. . .actions speak louder than words. . .an unfortunately for the men here. . .words are all we can get here in this forum.
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 37 (view)

Is it Fair to Dump Someone That Has Herpes...
Posted: 10/31/2008 12:39:51 PM
I am almost afraid to even comment in this Forum. Seeing as how women will block you from e-mailing them even if you have just sent a" thank you" or" no thank you" response e-mail to someone honest enough to say she wants an intimate encounter. . .I can just imagine a certain percentage of women who will not even go any further once they see a guy was on a forum discussing HERPES!
Damn! Some of you women are unbelievable! (See my profile for more on THIS topic-lol!)
NOW. . .having said that. . .I don't think it would be totally unfair to at least OBJECT to the way in which the guy told her he has Herpes.
I mean, sure, we all get carried away sometimes. The classic exscuse for women having sex involves the phrase "then one thing led to another. . .". However, you really need to exercise some self-control.
You don't slide your unwrapped c0ck into a woman and THEN tell her you have Herpes.
Could this lead to a break up? Sure! Does it have to? no. Is it fair? What IS in relationships when tempers flare?
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 13 (view)

Women's Sustenance and Men Done In Moments
Posted: 10/31/2008 12:27:18 PM
I agree with the Captain.
I don't need any drugs to please a woman. The trick is to pleasure the woman first.
Once you have soaked my face with your satisfaction it really doesn't matter how long or how brief the actual act of intercourse is.
(Mind you. . .I tend to take awhile before I cum but that doesn't matter if the woman got hers first! Yeah. Believe it or not, my wife divorced me because I was too big for her and lasted too long in bed. Sometimes I almost believe you women are from another planet. )
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 47 (view)

Why do you have sex?
Posted: 10/29/2008 4:05:33 PM
While I go along with some of the more popular reasons I have seen here I must also add that I know how things work in the dating world.
If a woman takes me to Big Bear for the weekend, or Laughlin or Las Vegas or San Francisco. . .or out to dinner. . .or to a movie or a concert. . .or buys me clothing then I PUT OUT!
Come on, that is the way women do it. . .uh. . .right?
(Mind you. . .not being the one to put out all the money I would not know personally that is just what I hear. . .)
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 2 (view)

Yay! I love it when guys accept that I don't put out
Posted: 10/29/2008 3:47:09 PM
I agree with the otherguy.
Having said that I have to let you know that --in gneral--the only women men do not want to have sex with are women they do not find attractive.
Do men tell women things they want to hear--such as encouraging you and others about your not putting out right away--?
Yes. Yes, they do.
Do a great number of men STOP dating women more than a few times if they don't get ANY kind of intimate attention?
Yup.
Is it possible to find a guy who will wait until marriage? Maybe. If there are guys out there who like to inhale farts, be pi$$ed on, get off by having women spit and/or vomit on them then why couldn't there be some guy out there willing to wait until marriage?
Stranger things happen. . .
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 67 (view)

Are women afraid of Attractive guys?
Posted: 10/29/2008 10:01:46 AM
So am I wrong but is the OP male?
I would be curious WHY the question was asked in the first place.
I also find it funny that the OP does not have a pic.
Define "attractive".
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
This whole thing could bring up some interesting psychological issues.
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 21 (view)

A blow job never does the job !
Posted: 10/29/2008 9:54:27 AM
I do not cum from head either! In fact, this whole thread proves to some women out there that those of us that don't generally cum from a blow job are NOT unusual!
I had a blow job from a professional--my first one--and that was the only one that made me cum. . .and even then I had to really concentrate!
So don't sweat it! Women who really love sex should be happy that we just don't pop off in their mouths during foreplay.
They should be happy we can save it for more/other places--so to speak.
Real women want more anyway!
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 26 (view)

Why are so many people having sex without using CONDOMS?
Posted: 10/29/2008 9:44:30 AM
(Oh, by the way, don't make any claims about specific diseases either unless you are prepared to back them up with specific studies, etc. I hate these "know-it-alls" who want to rain on my parade with nothing more than their big mouths.)
The bottom line is. . .if you have sex with "clean" people. . .you STAY clean.
Do I suggest not using condoms to women who cannot keep track of the men they sleep with or to women who cannot trust the men they sleep with--of course not!
Dating a lot is good. . .but sexually-speaking. . .something more akin to monogomy is the best idea!
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 25 (view)

Why are so many people having sex without using CONDOMS?
Posted: 10/29/2008 9:38:11 AM
If you meant to say the guys don't have condoms then I can shed a little light here.
I am not a big whore so I do not use condoms. I do not sleep with anyone I cannot trust.
I date a lot but I don't **** every woman I meet on the first date.
You have to be selective and careful about your choice in partners in the first place.
(I am snipped so pregnancy is not an issue in my case.)
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 57 (view)

Best Songs to Dance Like A Slut to?
Posted: 10/29/2008 9:05:48 AM
Sine the dawn of RAP and HIP HOP you only have to search under ANY sexual term you can think of and you will find material that you could probably dance to for your man.
I have over 1,000 CDS of which at least 3 dozen of them contain nothing but nasty songs and sound bites.
I agree with almost every specific song listed previously but as I said if you do general searches under specific sexual terms. . .or even just words like SEX or SEXY you will find plenty of material!
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 770 (view)

Curvy Vs Slim
Posted: 10/26/2008 4:47:03 PM
I will not discuss emotional involvement here. Obviously, that would influence how we all see things.
Objectively-speaking, I have to ask HOW do you define curvy?
Obese women sometimes refer to themselves as "curvy". . .so the first thing the OP needs to do is define the term.
FAT does not equal curvy, okay?
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 71 (view)

Guys Have You Contemplated or Had a Vastectomey
Posted: 10/26/2008 3:59:24 PM
Yes. As one poster already noted. . .after you get snipped you might be instructed to make love to a plastic bottle or something 3 times until all your baby bullets are gone.
It's okay though. . .it takes some effort but keep a stiff upper lip and you will get through that part somehow. . .I did. . .
I mean, yeah, it is a struggle when you first realize you are depriving some poor women of your miracle seed--but hey--there really are too many people in the world today. . .so just take matters into your own hand and be done with it. . .
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 64 (view)

Guys Have You Contemplated or Had a Vastectomey
Posted: 10/24/2008 1:34:07 PM
I have had it done.
NOW the only thing I pause for is to make sure the woman I am going to make love to is clean/disease-free!
It did not hurt when I had it done. There is a healing period but there is with any procedure.
It was covered by my medical insurance.
Just recently I was juggling half a dozen different women at one time.
MIND YOU. . .you can't have sex with women who have diseases!
be careful about that!
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 136 (view)

kissing
Posted: 10/24/2008 9:28:48 AM
There are two issue here (at least):
First. . .women will kiss on the first date but they will NOT all have sex on the first date.
Second. . .The issue of the importance of the actual kiss/kissing
I have found that even though some women are willing to have sex with me on a first date--(THEY initiate it by the way--because I am just a shy, innocent white boy) if they are not what I consider good kissers I tend not to get emotionally involved/connected with them.
However, women who can match me first with a soft, gentle kiss and then with long, sloppy, wet, breath-stealing kisses--even if we are unable to have actual sex on the first date--are always able to not only make me want more physically but to make me feel something for them.
Bottom line, I can **** bad kissers but I have to MAKE LOVE with good kissers.
I don't require sexual intercourse on all first dates but I DO need women who can spend a long time kissing me goodnight. . .if you know what I mean.
Yes, kissing is very important!
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 28 (view)

I have the desire but I'm not relaxed enough to let my sexual side out.
Posted: 10/24/2008 9:14:44 AM
I agree with fortywinks. I go down on my lovers until they practically drown me.
I have had virgins and there has never been a problem because by the time we make love they are soaked.
I also let them put the hed in themselves. It gives them some control and -to be honest-I find it sexy.
Don't get drunk but one drink and a lot of tongue worship will probably take care of everything.
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 63 (view)

Finding out if a woman likes sex
Posted: 10/24/2008 9:09:03 AM
Honestly? Thanks to computers and cellphones I put all my baggage right out there and encourage a woman to do the same BEFORE we even MEET!
I encourage communication even before we initially meet in person.
This helps a lot in bringing out any potential issues.
Regarding the tangential mention of sex within the first few dates as a rule and one poster being surprised at this--hello? This idea is nothing new!
In fact, there is a celebrity out there who preaches the 3 strikes and you're out rule.
I, personally, am flexible. I am willing to wait a little longer if I am not the one paying for the dates. (Mind you, the only women I have ever dated more than 3 times and did NOT have sex with were woman who WANTED to but were in odd situations--roommates, single moms, women getting divorced but still living at home with hubby, women living with parents, etc.)
On the other hand, if a woman takes ME out and I LIKE her I will put out on the first date! See? I know how things should work!
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 22 (view)

Death from making love...can it really happen?
Posted: 10/24/2008 8:52:53 AM
No. . .and no offense. . .but that is how I HOPE to go!
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 71 (view)

oral sex and swallowing cum and why they wont do it
Posted: 10/23/2008 4:14:53 PM
Invu,
See abelian and his latest post.
No need for both of us to say the same things.
A lot of people think that if you call the way they think or an idea they have "stupid" that you are calling THEM stupid. That's all.
perhaps I should not have said people were "bothering" you. Perhaps i should have said you would not have to waste so much time defending yourself. . .or at least LESS if you would not use the word "stupid".
That's all. I just think this topic has pretty much gotten old and it is time to just close the thread.
One last comment regarding quantity: from my own personal experience. . .when i pleasure women with my mouth I tend to end up getting my face soaked to the point where I can taste it.
Mind you, when I make love the woman I am with has multiple orgasms and I only have one.
Perhaps the whole idea of MULTIPLE orgasms is a factor that needs to be considered as well before settling on an opinion.
Anyway, gotta go, I am going to go give some of those multiple orgasms I mentioner earlier RIGHT NOW!
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 44 (view)

girls with high sex drive
Posted: 10/22/2008 12:46:31 PM
I suggest you ignore the posting about guys your age being at their sexual peak.
Their ability to become easily aroused does NOT mean they know ANYthing about pleasing a woman!
What I suggest is finding NOT many multiple partners BUT but perhaps ONE guy who can be with you a lot!
I used to work at a totally nude strip club. I socialized with porn stars, strippers, cute waitresses, etc.
During my last year of employment there I was with a girl who would have sex with me 3 times a day during the week and 5 times a day on the weekends.
I never even thought about doing any of the waitresses, stripper OR visiting porn stars.
I was never both so tired and so happy in my life.
SO listen to somew of the other posters. FInd one guy you can trust and then f*ck his brains out!
(On a side note, I LOVE how posts like this allow others to advertise things about themselves!)
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 16 (view)

Dead Fish F*ck
Posted: 10/22/2008 12:34:53 PM
Personally, the "dead fish" thing is never a problem for me.
I would put her pleasure before my own.
I also think you should try extended foreplay.
a few soft, gentle kisses then a lot of deep, wet, probing, breath-stealing kisses. . .work on th nape of her neck and throat too.
Work her body with touches and caresses. . .and not just the obvious spots. Maybe if you can get her interested early on she will be more active.
Make the whole undressing thing into a little game. . .undress each other. . .
Make sure she really WANTS you and even then--no actual intercourse yet!
Kiss and touch her naked body all over. . .go down on her until she washes your face with her desire. . .then kis your way back up once she cannot stand cumming all over your face any more and THEN make sure she really wants you. . .even let HER put you inside her.
That is just my suggestion.
Maybe there just isn't enough foreplay . . .
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 63 (view)

Posted: 10/22/2008 11:06:52 AM
Okay.
I stick by my original post.
I gnerally don't have a lot of time for all of this writing and prefer being paid when I write.
However, since one comment was directed to me I guess I am obliged to respond.
Joline: You don't HAVE to do anything even ONCE to state an opinion. I was simply speaking to the expertise and experience BEHIND the opinion.
However, you have confused me. You do not like the actual act of swallowing or you do not like the taste?
As for swallowing. . .anyone is capable of the act if they WANT to swallow. perhaps the question is WHY do you and other women not want to swallow?
According to research taste varies.
Regarding your peas comparison: I never used to like olives when I was a child but now I do.
Perhaps swallowing could be compared to an acquired taste?
Finally, invu, I would be interested in the research you have read regarding the quantity of male and female cum.
Perhaps if you would not refer to others as "stupid" so often people would not bother you.
That's my 2 cents.
I don't have time to "spend" more!
 willsniffurundies

Good looking women and sex
Posted: 10/21/2008 6:10:04 PM
Oh Lord!
Some women ALREADY have a bit too much self-esteem and have no clue about the real world in which they live!
Now you have done it!
Just putting the idea that "attractive" women are more conservative or prudish in bed is NOT a good thing!
(It doesn't matter if it is true or NOT!)
You don't want some woman who has seen better years and is now a bit worse for wear thinking that "attractive" women only have to do the minimum necessary!
That just ADDS to the problems out there!
What some of the women out there--notice I said "some"--need is a dose of reality slapping them in the face NOT even the mention of yet something else to make them appraise their worth inaccurately!
For example:Think about women who post pictures of themselves with their kids, post unrealistic expectations regarding what they want and women you might have "thrown a bone to" so to speak only to be ignored or even worse insulted?
Sorry. You need to date women who ENJOY sex. . .then this question will not be inportant!
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 52 (view)

Posted: 10/21/2008 5:56:13 PM
I thought this was dealt with in a previous forum?
Ladies who comment negativelyon the taste of cum should remember everyone has a different taste.
Mind you, ladies, you cannot win this one.
I f we accept your negative comment as an expert opinion than you are not much more than a little c0ck$ucker.
If you are NOT an expert than you truly should not even bother mentioning how you think it tastes.
I don't have trouble in this area as only ONCE has a woman ever made me cum with her mouth. . .and that was the first time and with a professional-lol!
I have dated women who have asked me to START for them and they have intentionally $ucked me to a finish just so that they COULD taste my cum.
I don't see it as a dealbreaker personally. . .HOWever, I am not interested in the opinion of a woman who has only swallowed once or twice. . .please! What do you truly know about this!?
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 35 (view)

rough in bedroom equals...?
Posted: 10/21/2008 5:44:21 PM
If you wanted a man who would respect you outside of the bedroom but treat you like a slut in the bedroom (in the fun sense) then you should be dating a guy like ME.
It seems to ME the issue is about your choice of men and/or your ability or inability to communicate with him.
Simple.
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 43 (view)

Do you think that there could be a second coming of the sexual revolution?
Posted: 10/21/2008 5:39:04 PM
I find it very funny that you ask this question in a forum on a site where a significant portion of women will not even communicate with you if you have even responded to someone who was interested in sex!
IF a woman is honest and comes right out and says she wants an intimate encounter and she likes you and messages you. . .and then you send her even just a "thanks, but no thanks" e-mail. . .then YOU have deprived a significant number of the women here of the pleasure of knowing you. . .because they have you BLOCKED.
Asking that question HERE is hilarious!
I also find it funny that others use this post to respond with an advertisement for their "sexually casual" attitudes/behavior.
If there IS one someday. . .it will NOT involve a major portion of the women here!
 willsniffurundies
Msg: 12 (view)

Pantylines and tight white pants or tight shorts
Posted: 10/20/2008 6:32:52 PM
I LOVE everything about panties.
However, sometimes you wind up dating a woman who wears NO panties.
uh. . .but that is not a problem as far as I am concerned. . .that is good too!

Show ALL Forums