Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Oshawa Sept.11th Our Time Celebration Dance
 spanky_69
Msg: 8 (view)

Oshawa Sept.11th Our Time Celebration Dance
Posted: 9/7/2010 6:15:42 PM
Well everyone, with only a few days left until the September 11th party at Park Place, what do YOU want in a party? Send us your suggesstions and we'll do our best to incorporate them on Saturday night.

Come on out, be prepared for a great time, and everything else shall follow.

Spanks
xo
 spanky_69
Msg: 7 (view)

Posted: 9/1/2010 11:38:38 AM
Wear comfortable shoes!!! Very important (or bring a pair and stash them in your car, which is what I usually do).

Going to be a FABULOUS night of meeting new friends, seeing old friends, and dancing the night away to some fantastic music.

Spanks
xo
 spanky_69
Msg: 3 (view)

Posted: 8/23/2010 11:33:31 AM
Plans are shaping up for another September party.

We will be meeting with the venue again very soon, so let us know what you would like to see at THIS party.... .... what would make you come out, bring some frineds, and stay up dancing all night? Let us know and we will talk to the venue management about getting what the fishies want.

WOOHOO!!! This is going to be a great party. Sign up, invite your friends, cuz hey the more the merrier.

DJ is almost confirmed, will post more info as we get it.

Any questions, ask!! Thats what we're here for as party hosts...and of course we will greet everyone as they come in the door :)

Spanks
xoxo
 spanky_69
Msg: 18 (view)

What Do You Say to Someone Who is Terminally ill?
Posted: 8/2/2010 7:08:20 AM
Having been through a similar situation myself (my mother passed away of colin cancer a few years ago), I can empathize with how you are feeling.

Its normal to question if what you did was enough for your friend. Your friend knew you were there to guide her through her last days here on earth. As long as you showed her love, compassion, and friendship thats all that really matters. Take assurance in knowing that you had the chance to be there for your friend. She knew you were there through it all.

All the best with your continued healing.
Spanks.
 spanky_69
Msg: 2 (view)

Posted: 8/2/2010 6:37:27 AM
This is going to be a GREAT night everyone. What better way to celebrate the kids going back to school then a great local party...POF style!!

Details are still being ironed out, let us know what YOU would like to see at this party and we will negotiate with the owners to get what you want (within reason of course).

Cheerz! And ask any questions.
Spanks
xoxo
 spanky_69
Msg: 7 (view)

Saint Patty's Day Celebrations - LeSkratch/LePub Oshawa March 17th/2010
Posted: 3/17/2010 6:45:26 AM
Great to see a lot of new faces are coming out for the celebrate with us tonite. Yes, thats right..TONITE!!!

Just a rundown and reminder for everyone:
5-7pm - meet n greet in LePub
7pm-close - party party

There will be complimentary Irish Stew, green beer, green jello shooters, and of course TONNS of green decor. COme out and celebrate it POF style!!

Any questions, feel free to shoot them off to one of the hosts or post on the party thread. Hope to see EVERYONE out!!!
 spanky_69
Msg: 5 (view)

Posted: 3/14/2010 4:13:30 PM
Hope to see you out GoodCatholickGirl1966. Its always nice to see you.

The party is downstairs in the area called "LePub". When you enter the doors, and just past the coat check, look to your right and thats where we shall be :) Going to be a good time!!!
 spanky_69
Msg: 4 (view)

Posted: 3/9/2010 6:29:35 PM
We're getting pretty excited about celebrating with you all.

Remember if you have any questions direct them to myself or one of the other hosts and we will be more than happy to help any way we can.

Cheerz!
Spanks
xoxo
 spanky_69
Msg: 3 (view)

Posted: 3/3/2010 6:33:03 PM
Remember everyone to invite your friends to this event as well. Be prepared to have a TONN of fun and laughter and to meet some new fishies.

We are so looking forward to this event!! Any questions, feel free to contact one of the hosts and we will do our best to help you out.

Cheerz!!
Spanks
xo
 spanky_69

Posted: 2/28/2010 7:22:05 PM
Hi everyone!!

This is going to be a great nite of friends, laughter, and the green stuff!!! If you have any questions feel free to post them or to private message one of the hosts and we will be more than happy to field your questions!!

Going to be a good nite!!
Hope to see you all out!!
Spanks
xoxo
 spanky_69
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 2/26/2010 1:21:06 PM

Come on out to LeSkratch/LePub Oshawa for a little Saint Patty's Day celebrations

In honor of the day, there will be:
-No covercharge
-Green Beer
-Green Jello shooters
-Green decor
-Complimentary Irish Stew from 5pm-7pm
-POF Members only in LePub (internal bar of LeSkratch)

Meet n Mingle..........................................5pm-7pm
Continue the Celebration..........................7pm-closing

I hope you do come out and join us for a little bit of Irish fun. LePub/LeSkratch is located at 200 John Street West in Oshawa. Lots of free parking.

More details posted as they come.
Your hosts of the evening will be Intrepid5000; thearcherredheart; spanky_69

spanky_69
Msg: 16 (view)

Sunday May 31st 1PM Dog Walk Social!
Posted: 5/31/2009 8:00:17 AM
Here is a MapQuest link to where the park is (generally speaking). Its also called the Harmony Creek Conservation Area.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Oshawa&state=ON&address=Grandview+Street+North

Oh, and dont forget your poop bags. I usually bring a few extra with us, so if you do forget, I may have you covered..lol

2 hrs to go!! WOO!!! See everyone there.
Spanks
xo
 spanky_69
Msg: 9 (view)

Posted: 5/24/2009 9:02:28 AM
In other words...look for the gaggle of people with the dogs..lol

We welcome EVERYONE, even if you dont have a dog. Its a great walk and gives the doggies some much needed socialization. They absolutely love it, everyone involved.

Again, as Archer mentioned, come on out. We are there every Sunday and you wont miss us at the front entrance if you are there for 1:00. See yous there!!

Spanks
xo
 spanky_69
Msg: 5 (view)

Posted: 5/22/2009 11:18:39 AM
Looking forward to welcoming new friends (human and dog) to the dog walk.

@ Grace Too...we have a pug too, she is 1.5 yrs. old.
 spanky_69

Oshawa Valentine's Celebration - Feb. 14/09 @ The Groove Lounge
Posted: 2/17/2009 10:50:00 AM
Well everyone, thank you to each and every one of you that made it out to celebrate Valentine's day with us. We had a phenominal time hosting again, and hope you all did as well. Too many personal thanks go out, so I'll just keep this general.

Thank you again to each of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Much love,
Spanks
xo
 spanky_69
Msg: 37 (view)

Makeovers for men.
Posted: 2/13/2009 6:46:26 PM
I actually work for a new spa in Bowmanville (was 10 years running in Scarb. though), and you'd actually be surprised how many men come in to get waxing, mani's, pedi's, and tanning done. A lot come in for laser hair removal as well. A gradual process so their friends don't notice as much, AND it's permanent..lol It's actually quite refreshing to see and witness. They always come out looking like a million bucks.

They actually DO like the treatment they get. Who says only women are allowed to pamper themselves once in a while.
 spanky_69

We're Looking For A Nightclub For Those Over 24
Posted: 1/28/2009 4:56:55 AM
Another club I heard about is the Jukebox (I think I spelled that right). I know several people who have been there, and they absolutely love it. All over 24. Good mix of music too.

Spanks
xo
 spanky_69
Msg: 18 (view)

Valentine Celebration Groove Lounge Oshawa Sat. Feb. 14th
Posted: 1/26/2009 6:31:46 AM
The password of the evening will be "Hot Lovin'"

Hope to see everyone out. Only 19 days left!! so keep clickin that sign-up button!!

Spanks
xo
 spanky_69
Msg: 13 (view)

Posted: 1/23/2009 6:34:21 AM
As mentioned in the thread description at the top of the page, DJ Sparky will be playing some of the slower tunes for everyone this Valentine's Day party.

Valentine's is a time for love. Whether it be the love for your friends, your family, or your just in love with yourself, this is the time to come out and celebrate.

Any comments, questions, etc be sure to message one of the hosts or post it in the thread and we'll answer as quick as we can.

T-minus 22 days and counting!!! WOO HOO!!
Spanks
xo
 spanky_69

Posted: 1/6/2009 6:54:40 AM
@ mustangluver:

The New Years Eve party was a total hit, and had such a wonderful turnout. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy the music, as DJ Sparky tries to play everything that the crowd as a whole would enjoy. One thing you should remember though, New Years Eve parties tend to be full of energy the whole night through (after all, we partied an extra hour, and some people need that energy boost to keep dancing).

Valentine's is about love, and I will certainly send a personal message to DJ Sparky if people would like some slower songs thrown into the mix.

Again, I cannot stress more, if you have any suggesstions please feel free to message myself or one of the other co-hosts. If we don't have suggesstions, we can only go by what we have been doing for the past 3 years.

Hope to see everyone out again!! Lets SLAM The Groove Lounge once again!!
Spanks
xo
 spanky_69

Posted: 1/5/2009 9:39:46 PM
Well, we just couldn't stop the party at New Years Eve. Come on out on Saturday, February 14th, 2009 for another GREAT nite of mingling and dancing the nite away.

Hope to see you all out on the 14th!!
Spanks
xo
 spanky_69

Oshawa's 3rd Annual New Years Eve Gala Picz & Kuto's
Posted: 1/2/2009 1:40:30 PM
Hello POF world!!

First and foremost, I would like to thank each and every one of you that made it out for the New Years Eve Gala we put on for the 3rd year running. We had SO many people, with SO many new and old friends come out, it was deffinately a GREAT party to ring in 2009 at.

DJ Sparky sends his HUGE thank you's to everyone that came out. He hopes that everyone had a great time and enjoyed the mix he spun. And DJ Sparky, I've never danced so much in my life!!! You kept the crowd moving and grooving to the energy of the music, and helped us bring 2009 in with style!!

To my co-hosts: You guys RAWK!!!! (party on Wayne! party on Garth!). It takes more than one or two people to help and organize a party like this one, and you guys did a phenominal job!!!! To the hosts that could not make it out, we certainly missed you all!!! But we will be doing this again next year, guaranteed!!!

To the Groove Lounge staff and venue management: Thank you so much for the opportunity to host such successful parties for the POF crew at your venue. The security, bar staff, and everyone else on staff did a phenominal job. Thank you SO much!!

To the POF Party Go-ers and your guests: Without you, the parties wouldn't be as much of a success as they have been. We're going to go full steam ahead with the 2009 party season, and hope that everyone can make it out again to join us!

Pic's will be uploaded as soon as I sort thru them. If you have any pictures you wish to upload, let me know and I'll add you to the uploading list.

Thank you SO MUCH for helping us bring in 2009 the right way!!
Much gratitude and POF love,
Spanks
xo
 spanky_69
Msg: 45 (view)

NEW YEARS EVE GALA--FREE--3RD Annual--Groove Lounge Oshawa
Posted: 12/31/2008 2:36:13 PM
FYI...

The DJ tonite, DJ Sparky, plays a mix of absolutely everything!! 80's right up to today.

Coat check? Downstairs in LeSkratch but not upon entrance to the Groove Lounge. Sorry folks.

WOOT!! Only a couple of hrs to go people!! The signups are still coming in. Remember to get your wristband at the front door of the Groove Loung so ya don't have to freeze your butts off out there in the cold.

See everyone soon!!
Spanks
xo
 spanky_69
Msg: 51 (view)

Weight Loss...I'm Confiding in my Fellow Fishies
Posted: 12/30/2008 6:22:08 PM
lost 1 dresss size since last new years..WOOT!! pretty good seeing I kind of went off the weight loss road..but back on it now!!
 spanky_69
Msg: 34 (view)

Posted: 12/30/2008 5:51:18 AM
Again, the password for the evening is pretty simple: Happy New Year
Would be nice if it was done a couple of times with lots of energy and enthusiasm though..lol

Spanks
xo
 spanky_69
Msg: 29 (view)

Posted: 12/27/2008 9:34:16 PM
Hey boys and girls.

Only 3 days to go then it's PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!!!! Can't believe that 2008 is almost done, and a new year is upon us already..now it's time to go shoppin!!!

As for the password: Happy New Year!!!
Nametags: None this round.

Any questions or comments, post them here and the host(s) will get back to you as soon as they can. Reminder that doors open @ 9:00 and no earlier but make sure you all get there early!!!

Spanks
xo
 spanky_69
Msg: 15 (view)

New Years eve is around that corner and......no plans what about you??
Posted: 12/15/2008 7:05:16 PM
Going (or rather co-hosting) the Oshawa NYE Bash @ The Groove Lounge.

Remember to stay safe out there everyone. Bring a non-drinking friend to DD for you for the evening, or stay the night in a hotel room. We want to see ya out there at the next parties.

Spanks
xo
 spanky_69

Posted: 12/11/2008 2:48:29 PM
With only 20 days to go peeps, this party is going to be THE party to get to this New Years Eve.

DJ Sparky is excited to be able to spin the POF crowd into the New Year, as are all of the hosts. Again, any questions or comments you can post them right on the thread or message one of us personally and we'll get right back at ya!!

Directions to The Groove Lounge (from the 4-0-1):

From the West
-Take 401 eastbound towards Oshawa
-Exit at the Simcoe Street offramp in Oshawa
-Turn left/east at stop sign (Bloor Street)
-Turn left/north at lights (Simcoe Street)
-Turn left/west onto John Street
LeSkratch will be on your right side. You can't miss it

From the East
-Take highway 115 southbound
-Take the highway 401 west to Toronto exit
-Exit at Ritson Road in Oshawa
-Stay straight to go onto Drew Street
-Turn left/west onto McNaughton Ave. (turns into 1st Ave)
-Turn right/north onto Simcoe St.
-Turn left/west onto John St.
LeSkratch will be on your right side. You can't miss it.

Spanks
xo
 spanky_69
Msg: 16 (view)

{{{ Durham Region Meet & Greet - Thurs. Nov.27/08
Posted: 11/27/2008 9:15:14 AM
Will probably be heading over straight from work...so don't mind the fru fru work cloths..lol

Meet n Greet's are always great times. Come on out. The hosts are great people that make everyone feel welcome.

Spanks
xo
 spanky_69

Posted: 11/27/2008 9:11:44 AM
Aww...thanks Stella and CityBoy. Your testimonial is surely appreciated. But don't forget, it takes a lot of hard work and dedication to put on a party, and there is more than just Archer and myself arranging it all. Intrepid always steps up to the plate, and so many other great people do as well. So thanks shouldn't go out to just us, becuase there's no "I" in "Team"...lol

Great to see that your coming out Time. Wouldn't be the same without ya!!! MWAH!!

To everyone else, come on out. This is a totally free event (well, ya gots to pay for your own drinks though). Free NYE favors, countdown at midnight, fantastic DJ spinning for us, and also a midnight buffet for the POF clan!!

Any questions or suggesstions, please feel free to pass them along to one of the hosts and we'll gladly talk to you about it.

Spanks
xo

Er..gotta do this

T MINUS 34 DAYS AND COUNTING
 spanky_69

80's Party at Whisky Johns Oshawa, Saturday November 22, 2008!
Posted: 11/19/2008 2:37:55 PM
Gotta show my support to one of my longest POF friends, Bluenight, and also to RnR...Thanks for puttin this on. Will be nice to get out of the house for a while. A couple of friends may be coming too (non-POF'ers)...so watch out for them cuz they're trouble makers..lol

See everyone there!!
Spanks
xo
 spanky_69

{{{ Durham Region Meet & Greet - Thurs. Nov.27/08
Posted: 11/14/2008 7:44:27 AM
@ Mishko234

Reiley's is a really awesome place. So you won't be disappointed at all when you go upstairs. I've been to a couple of the meet-n-greets at this venue, and it's quite the place.

Click that sign up button everyone!! Come for an hour, or stay the whole time. Totally up to you. Just take that step, click that button, and come on out. Time for Me is an amazing woman and very warm host. She makes everyone feel welcome and will even introduce you around if your a little on the shy side of the fence.

See everyone there!!
Spanks
xo
 spanky_69

Posted: 11/13/2008 8:26:08 PM
THis is deffiantely going to be another fantastic way to bring in the new year.

This is our third consecutive year hosting a phenominal New Years Eve bash at LeSkratch. Once again, the venue is making sure that the FishPond gets the best of the best to ring in the new year.

So come on out. This is a TOTALLY FREE NEW YEARS EVE BASH, something you won't find just anywhere. It's open to POF members and their guests, as usual. So join us at the Groove Lounge on December 31st/08 and bring in the New Year with great friends.

Spanks
xo
 spanky_69
Msg: 146 (view)

do you have a favorite saying ?
Posted: 10/31/2008 3:28:20 PM
Three words..

It's all goooooood
 spanky_69

~ Chills ~
Posted: 10/31/2008 3:22:57 PM
Great post Leeanne (especially the time of year it is).

I believe whole heartedly of spirits around us, and the spirits of those we love graciously blessing us and helping us when we need them the most.

I myself, we live in a 100 year old home (well, we moved today, but that's beside the point). We've ALWAYS had things happen around the house. Computer screen comes on for NO reason, sounds, and just knowing that there's someone there (you just know if someone is watching you, you can feel it). We've had very loud and noticable noises (like something was dropped on the floor) when there was nothing to be found. My dog also senses something in the house as well (and she doens't like it very much. She's actually quite intimidated by it and runs to "mom and dad" for comfort). We've also had crystal figurines slide itself across a glass shelf (I don't do the dusting thing as often as I should, so you can actually see the sliding markings on the glass).

When my mother passed away, I moved in briefly with my father. I would sit up at night watching Late Night TV and I would see something out of the corner of my eye going from bedroom to bedroom, almost like it was checking on everyone to ensure their safety (my son lived iwth us at the time too). My dad's lamp woud also come on all by iteslf. This is how I know it was my mom. Plus, she comes to me in my dreams when I'm thinking of her that day and night.

I met a lady not long ago. She has the gift of seeing the spirits around us, and she has told us that there are two individuals in our home. One older gentleman (that likes to smoke and drink), and the other a small female child wearing a pinafore dress. So that's really cool to have the confirmation that way.

I find that as long as they're not there to harm/hurt/disturb you, they are more than welcome in my home. Until it feels really overcrowded (which has happened time and time again), then ya gotta do the clearing..lol

But yes, I believe there are spirits amongst us. I just wanna know who my guardian angel is..lol
 spanky_69

All Hallow's Eve November 1st at Riley's
Posted: 10/10/2008 8:08:40 AM
Ok signed up. See ya's at ze party!!!! Hope everyone dresses up, cuz it is fun.

Is the venue closed off to POF only, or open to the general public as well?? Just curious.

Spanks
xo

spanky_69

Back to School Jam Pic's and Kudo's
Posted: 10/6/2008 11:14:02 AM
They're coming Steel Diva...no worries there..the system is just really s-l-o-w...lol
 spanky_69

Back to School Jam Pic's and Kudo's
Posted: 10/4/2008 3:02:24 PM
Well everyone, here's the official Picture Thread from the back to school jam we hosted on Saturday, September 27th/08. If you have any pic's to be uploaded, be sure to contact me and we'll set it up.

Thanks to everyone who make it out. Was really nice to see my online babbling regarding password and all that jazz didn't go un-noticed. A huge thanx goes out to DJ Sparky for doing a fine job for the POF crew!!
 spanky_69
Msg: 31 (view)

Back To School Jam Oshawa Sat. Sept. 27
Posted: 9/27/2008 9:28:07 AM
WOOT!! We've officially hit the 100 mark!! WAY TO GO EVERYONE!!!!

As for how far the venue is from the Go Station .Lisa, I have NO clue. that would be an Intrepid question, so I'll leave it at that and let him answer it..lol

WOOT!! Only 8.5 hrs to go...So excited (can ya tell).

Spanks
xo
 spanky_69
Msg: 27 (view)

Posted: 9/26/2008 1:46:18 PM
.Michelle,

Glad to see your coming out. Even if it is only for a brief time.

One day to go peeps, lets break that 100 mark
Any quesitons?? Just ask, that's what we're here for.

Don't forget that it's password protected (gee do I sound like Vista or what) until midnight and our special guest, DJ Sparky will be spinning the tunes POF style. He knows what we like, and he'll play it hard. Any suggesstions, simply post them. We're here to try to make everyone happy and the party enjoyable for all. Your wristband will also give you entrance up and downstairs (and no lineups once your in), and also will give you free pool if you choose to play some games.
And who could forget about our infamous Jello Shooters. Remember, the free ones will be given out by one of the hosts of the evening, not the waitresses walking around.
And of course, prizes prizes prizes will be thrown out..er..given away through the evening by the hosts and DJ Sparky.

WOOT!! I'm excited, maybe a little too excited (ok, enter cheep pot-shot here)..lol
Spanks
xo
 spanky_69
Msg: 26 (view)

Orillia McCabes 2nd Anniversary Party Sept 27th, 2008
Posted: 9/25/2008 4:31:51 PM
Have an awesome time at the Anniversary Party everyone!!!

Sorry we can't make it up, but wanted to wish y'all the best on Saturday.

Have fun!! And play safe lol
Spanks
xo
 spanky_69
Msg: 25 (view)

Posted: 9/24/2008 2:15:01 PM
Awww..say it ain't so, .Lisa You will be missed. Been too long since we saw ya, but I'm sure we'll meet along the road someday.

Remember the evening is strictly POF and their guests only. And it's password and wristband protected, as always. So just remember to VOGUE your way through the doors and up to the party.

T minus 3 days to go peeps!! This is going to be one rawkin party!!
Spanks
xo

^Just cuz I can..lol
 spanky_69
Msg: 23 (view)

Posted: 9/22/2008 7:50:20 PM
WOOT!! With only 5 days to go this is shaping up to be one heck of a party.

Going to be great to see some old faces, and deffinately fun to bring in the new faces we haven't seen yet. We're going to be at the front door again meeting each and everyone of you that decides to come out.

If you have any questions, comments, or suggesstion feel free to contact one of the hosts of the party. Remember...the kiddies got their party time during the summer months, now it's OUR turn to party hard.

WOOT!
Spanks
xo
 spanky_69
Msg: 14 (view)

Posted: 9/15/2008 11:14:55 AM
Glad to see your back, bernie11. This is going to be one MAJOR party not to miss.

Only 12 more days to go, peeps! Can't wait, this is going to rawk!!!!! If anyone has any questions or comments, please feel free to send them our way.

WOOT!! Just a tad bit excited here.
Spanks
xo
 spanky_69
Msg: 11 (view)

Posted: 9/10/2008 8:10:55 AM
Great to hear your taking that step and making it out fly_35_guy. Everyone's pretty great at the POF events, very welcoming to everyone.

Keep in mind too, that if you'd like to bring guests, you are more than welcome to do so. Just be sure that they know the password of the evening so we know they're part of the POF group (it's "Vogue" btw).

WOOT!! GEting closer everyone!! T minus 17 days to go everyone!!

Spanks
xo
 spanky_69

Posted: 9/8/2008 2:03:46 PM
WOOT!! Great to hear you're making it out Ceileigh, and bringing along some Lounge Virgins with you.

This party is going to RAWK everyone. Now that the kiddies are back in school, it's our turn to get out and have a fabulously wonderful and rockin time!!!! WOOTT!!!

Don't forget it's password enforced and the word of the evening will be "Vogue".

Pumped for DJ Sparky to spin for us too. This is one party NOT to miss out on.

Spanks
xo

Er...just a reminder...19 days and totally counting!!
 spanky_69

Posted: 9/2/2008 7:57:49 PM
WOOT!! Another party. I am so stolked for this one. Come one, come all.

Come on out, have a great time, meet new friends while meeting with old ones.

More info to come as we get it (and we'll get it soon).
Spanks
xo
 spanky_69

Question needing some answers.
Posted: 8/18/2008 3:43:06 PM
My opinion. Question asked, question answered.

Spanks
xo
 spanky_69
Msg: 25 (view)

POF Meet and Camp over at Sunset Cove Marina - 16th August
Posted: 8/18/2008 3:41:12 PM
Two words..

RAWKIN PARTY!!!!

Had a FAB time.....should do this more often than we have. Thanks to the organizers for doing their thing, you did a magnifico job!!! And timeforme...enjoy!! It should keep for a couple of weeks so make sure you use it and use it right.

Spanks
xo
 spanky_69
Msg: 19 (view)

POF Meet and Camp over at Sunset Cove Marina - 16th August
Posted: 8/15/2008 7:28:58 PM
timeforme...who you callin' looney? I prefer loonie toons. Lol

greenize...for SURE we'll save you a nice spot near the condo. Maybe we'll play tag back and forth when all the "lightweights" (original term from the Peterborough campout in '05) all go to sleep....er...ok...I'll probably be one of them, but I'll still play tag with ya..lol

See everyone tomorrow. Will probably be there around the 2:00pm mark or close to it (we want to make a day out of the event and catch up with everyone while meeting some new faces).

Spanks
xo

Show ALL Forums