Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: How do you fix the charlie Horse while you having sex!!!
 ccsmom
Msg: 27 (view)

How do you fix the charlie Horse while you having sex!!!
Posted: 4/9/2013 6:00:27 PM
I love this idea!!

I have a bad habit of getting cramps in my buttocks or upper thighs while I "ride" on top. Happens almost every single time and ALWAYS while I'm nearing orgasm. Maybe I'm clenching too hard??? Whatever the reason, it is non-stop repetitive and painful as hell. LOL
 CCsMom
Msg: 18 (view)

Long distance dating
Posted: 4/9/2013 4:56:46 PM
I've had two LDR's. The first one, we only lived 1.5hrs from each other, but he was very lazy and used work/kids as an excuse not to do his share of the driving. Never offered me gas money. Plus he was hiding his drug use. That one fizzled quickly. The second one we live 4.5 hours from each other and due to both of us being dedicated, we saw each other every single weekend for the first year we dated. After that, it was almost every weekend,but it was harder to do financially. Car troubles, work issues, family issues...they all start to play a part eventually. Not to mention that once you fall in love, (or even just serious like), it's very heartbreaking to separate after a short weekend together. As long as you are prepared for all the stress/problems that may arise from a LDR, I say go for it. You have nothing to lose but your sanity. And Money. LOL But what are those compared to love? Just make sure before things get too serious, that there is TRUST and Compromise between you.

If neither of you can stand the thought of moving one day, don't waste your time.
 ccsmom
Msg: 12 (view)

Asked her out too soon?
Posted: 1/5/2013 8:24:30 PM
Wow, there seem to be quite alot of forward people out here. Regardless of how attractive I found a guy, if he had asked me for my number in the first 30 minutes we met, I would be extremely uncomfortable and make up any excuse not to give it to him, regardless if I were single or not. To me, that is extremely rude.

However, if I had indicated that I was single, (as you said she's dropping hints about), and the guy were to have given me HIS number, I would probably have texted him as soon as I got off work. The comfort level being that he was respectful enough not to be pushy.
 CCsMom
Msg: 49 (view)

What is your Bail?
Posted: 9/25/2012 10:20:25 PM
My bail is $175. That means I'm MOSTLY a good girl.....right? ;p
 ccsmom
Msg: 32 (view)

is it real?
Posted: 8/7/2012 5:59:04 PM
I met someone off POF in 2008 and we dated for almost 3 years. Im back again since the split but Ive realized it seriously depends on your area. I had much better luck meeting men in Chicago than I have in the backwater hillbilly lands of TN. =(
 ccsmom
Msg: 26 (view)

dating over 30
Posted: 8/7/2012 5:54:37 PM
Honestly, I prefer short men. Oddly enough, they are rare to find. I'm just under 5*3 so tall guys are a pain in the neck...literally. lol
 CCsMom
Msg: 3 (view)

No way this would work....
Posted: 6/11/2012 6:02:11 PM
If I found out that some dumba$$ and his buds bet each other if they could talk to me, Id be seriously pissed. That is NOT the way to impress someone.

If you tell an idiotic story then that's what you'll attract...an Idiot. Good luck with that.
 ccsmom
Msg: 11 (view)

Girls (maybe guys also)
Posted: 5/13/2012 12:02:53 PM
Rude as it may be (to some), NO answer IS an answer. Physical attraction isnt the most important element of a good match but its definitely mandatory for sex, making babies, and happily ever after. You just need to accept the facts of life and move on.
 CCsMom
Msg: 13 (view)

Is there a secret to finding female gamers?
Posted: 4/13/2012 10:11:36 PM
Gee, I could've sworn this question was posted in the "Ask a Girl" section, so Im surprised so many MEN answered. Maybe they are all having an identity crisis?? ;p

But to answer your Q, there IS NO ANSWER. To most people, being a gamer isnt something to brag about, so most women aren't going to post stuff like that on their profile, whether they are into it or not.

And its just my opinion that I wouldnt want to date a legitimate "gamer" guy who sits in front of the tv or computer for hours on end playing games instead of paying attention to me or giving quality time to the relationship. People who have no lives, are bored, and who arent dating other people are normally the ones that are serious gamers. Especially because sitting down and playing rpg games isnt something you usually do with your gf by your side, its a solo activity so there's no opportunity for bonding. No sane woman wants to sit and watch you play or have to go back to her home and get on her computer just to have the chance to play with you.

But if gaming is that important to you, you definitely need to spell it out on your profile and bring it up early on in the get to know you process so you can find a like-minded woman. Personally I have it posted on my profile that I enjoy board and card games, and sometimes I struggle to find people that enjoy those activities too.

But if you asked yourself, "Would I rather be on a date with a hot chick or playing my RPG game?" and you pick the game, you deserve to be single for the rest of your life, and you probably will be.
 CCsMom
Msg: 36 (view)

Stressed out 24/7 single mom
Posted: 4/12/2012 5:26:11 PM
The name of the game is FRIENDS. Most especially necessary for you as you are a single parent, the single most difficult job in the entire world. If you cant talk about your day to day stress with other single moms, attempt to join a friends site, community group, church group, etc, or perhaps join a gym as some gyms offer free daycare. You dont have to exercise, you could just swim or relax in the hot tub, or sit on a treadmill and watch the tv. The point is you are getting OUT of the house. Local comedy clubs offer FREE tickets when you sign up to their mailing list (also free). Drive around to yard sales and get pumped on finding treasure at cheap prices. lol
Get grandma or grandpa to babysit, or get in touch with a parenting co-op and trade babysitting with other parents.

Ive never been fond of sharing personal info with random strangers, but if you reply back to my message with a way I can contact you, Id be happy to be your sounding board or just someone you complain about life to. Thats what my other gfs use me for. LOL

The best people to talk to are the people in your same boat. I hope this helps.

~Robyn
 CCsMom
Msg: 63 (view)

Men who shave...Everything!
Posted: 4/10/2012 7:44:09 PM
I like a man to have soft body hair. Hair on Chest, Arms, and Legs. I love to stroke it.

I like a man to keep his garden clean and trimmed as I do mine. Its totally a gross turnoff if a guy shaves his whole body and definitely painful and uncomfortable to makeout or snuggle with a prickly porcupine.

The only places I want a man smooth shaven would be his face (a requirement), and his butt/back/balls.
 CCsMom

latex-free condoms
Posted: 4/10/2012 7:30:45 PM
I have always preferred the lambskin condoms as well, though they have a few drawbacks: One: They smell HORRIBLE. Two: They have quite a bit of lube on them, so if you're already, ahem, WET, then it goes a little overboard with lube. Three: With my latex allergy, I also have a sensitivity to spermicide, and these condoms can give me infections as well. However, compared to the Avanti or polyurethane ones, the lambskin ones are definitely the most Comfortable to use. IMO, the best way to have sex is to go get tested with your partner, and then not use any condoms at all. =)
 ccsmom

VALENTINE'S DAY
Posted: 2/8/2012 11:11:12 AM
Where's the DELETE button on this guy? This is supposed to be the HUMOR section, not the Whining section.
 CCsMom
Msg: 6 (view)

Maiden name change
Posted: 1/29/2012 1:13:25 PM
Nothing is legal until you change the name on your social security card.

I suggest, since you enjoy keeping your married name, that you just switch your license back to your married name. It only costs a few dollars to get a copy of your original marriage license, and the peace of mind it will give you, along with not having the hassle of changing everything else, will make you feel better.
 CCsMom
Msg: 15 (view)

Single Mom no babysitter
Posted: 1/29/2012 1:09:57 PM
I agree with Igor. You have to get your child gradually used to being around someone new.

If you don't have friends or family to help babysit, try to start a babysitting co-op with other parents in your neighborhood, school or church. Put a free ad out and make new friends that are also single parents, or married parents that also need childcare.

Just make sure the people you allow to watch your child are people you know, trust, and have investigated if necessary. Nothing wrong with asking for personal references, even when you're just swapping childcare.
 CCsMom

Confused??
Posted: 1/17/2012 8:30:33 PM
You should flirtatiously say back "Hopefully not JUST friends!" and give her a little wink. If she blushes or says something along the lines of she'd like that too, you're in! If she clearly voices that she's only into friendship right now, then you have your answer.
 CCsMom
Msg: 4 (view)

should i be patient or move on
Posted: 1/17/2012 8:11:20 PM
If your version of getting to know her is saying "Hi Whats up" every day, then I wouldnt blame her for not wanting to meet up. But if you're having hours long conversations every day, then she has no excuse not to meet. Demand an honest answer for her change of mind and if you dont like her reply, MOVE ON.
 CCsMom
Msg: 30 (view)

Would you be offended....
Posted: 1/16/2012 8:07:57 PM
Why cant you let your guy participate in your pleasure by having him use the vibrator (or help you do it) ?
 CCsMom
Msg: 17 (view)

Awkward to jokingly bring up seeing an acq. Profile
Posted: 12/22/2011 7:48:44 PM
That is the most annoying question ever. Seriously, if someone was having luck on this site, why would they still be here? Totally dumb.
 CCsMom

Any girls who don't smoke nor drink now a days?
Posted: 12/22/2011 7:46:18 PM
Last I knew, you could get water or pop at a bar, so why does meeting at a bar have to necessarily be a bad thing? IMO, the worst thing about being at a bar is all the smoking. YUCK!
 CCsMom
Msg: 66 (view)

A Thank you after sex? Women chime in/ men: experience?
Posted: 12/11/2011 9:13:55 PM
Are you MENTAL? A nice thank you is something normal people say to each other after being given a gift....especially if said gift was a mind blowing Orgasm.

If a simple 'thank you' makes you feel like a piece of meat, I strongly suggest that therapy is in order for you.
 CCsMom
Msg: 25 (view)

What makes YOU get up every morning ?
Posted: 12/10/2011 9:58:22 PM
Getting my daughter up and ready for school and down to the bus stop. I hate getting up early cuz Im a night owl, but my 'have to' things are based on whats best for my child. She's my reason for everything that I do.
 CCsMom
Msg: 23 (view)

With or without pets
Posted: 12/10/2011 9:47:58 PM
My preference is without pets as my child and I have severe allergies. Also, most pet owners dont keep a fastidious clean home so their house smells awful and their clothes are usually covered in pet hair. Major EW!
 CCsMom
Msg: 46 (view)

Is a single 33 yr old man doomed if he has a 5 yr old and a 1 yr old?
Posted: 12/10/2011 9:45:41 PM
First off, you're not a single dad if you're kids dont live with you Full time, you're just a joint custody or part time dad.

The main thing that would be a turn off to me is that your 2nd child is so young and yet somehow you're dating again....which means your last relationship didnt end all that long ago. I'd worry about being a rebound girl or that you werent entirely over your ex.

Plus its just a fact of life that its harder to date with younger kids as they need so much attention, its hard to give your date the attention they deserve.
 CCsMom
Msg: 7 (view)

Talking about ex's
Posted: 12/4/2011 6:03:34 PM
This really depends on the situation and conversation at hand. If her ex roughed her up a bit or was violent she might still have some emotional issues from that and that is definitely something you need to know so you can respect her boundaries.

I just went on a date with a nice guy and during our meal he casually announces that he and his ex wife still live together as if it were no big deal.

Certain things need to be put out into the open. However no one should have to listen to their date complain or whine about an ex.
 CCsMom
Msg: 16 (view)

just curious
Posted: 11/23/2011 2:43:19 PM
Ive been here since 2008. Or so my profile says. What it doesnt tell you is that I also left this site in 2008 when I met someone, and stayed gone for 3 years before just coming back in July. But because I never deleted my profile (just removed it from searches), it shows that Ive been on this site for almost 4 years.

Im sure every woman has her own story and you shouldnt ASSume anything about her based on the time frame she's been on this site. If it bothers you, ASK her.
 CCsMom
Msg: 9 (view)

confused about this girl
Posted: 11/23/2011 2:38:21 PM
She is TEASING you and wants to keep you enthralled.

or

She doesnt like the way you kiss. I'm leaning towards the latter.
 CCsMom

Did I make the right decision?
Posted: 11/14/2011 6:19:55 PM
If your gut says something isnt right, then you need to listen to it. Having an ex move in FOR WHATEVER REASON, should have been a dealbreaker for you. If it looks like a walking mat, talks like a walking mat, acts like a walking mat...guess you must be a walking mat. Man up and stick up for your priorities/beliefs!
 CCsMom
Msg: 9 (view)

Need fashion help...
Posted: 11/14/2011 6:14:23 PM
Black button down collar shirt. Never wear white as you look washed out. Black looks good on every skin tone.
 CCsMom
Msg: 52 (view)

Love its 50 mile radius
Posted: 11/14/2011 6:08:17 PM
Ive been in several long distance relationships, so I agree that love can farther than just around the corner. However LDR's are long, exhausting, and emotionally & financially draining so I dont really want one anymore.
 CCsMom
Msg: 8 (view)

Do girls expect too much out of guys?
Posted: 11/14/2011 5:32:43 AM
Cry me a friggin River!

If men want women to make the first move, they need to be MORE THAN OBVIOUS about their interest in her. Men dont do that. They sit at the bar with their buddies, drinking, and watching sports on tv. Do men look around, catch a woman's eye, smile, wink, or motion them to come over? NO! Women have mastered the basic art of flirtation but men are many many years behind the game. If Men stepped up their game, dressed nice, added some sexy cologne and some come hither moves, Women would stand up and pay attention.

If you're not going to step up your own game, you are not allowed to whine and have a pity party for others.
 CCsMom
Msg: 16 (view)

Friendly words...
Posted: 11/13/2011 8:02:17 PM
Why do you have to ask? That is, if you arent feeling the term of endearment in the moment, you shouldnt say it. Likewise, if she gives you a name you're uncomfortable saying, you shouldnt force it. Terms of Endearment are supposed to be natural and a sign of true affection. However alot of people throw them around as slang as if they are meaningless. Let her know which way you prefer.
 ccsmom
Msg: 5 (view)

Girls and numbers(?).
Posted: 11/9/2011 8:10:02 AM
I think its not so much tall men, as a woman's natural inclination for her man to be taller than HER. And most men that Ive talked to like their women to be shorter than them.

Maybe its about a woman liking to look up into her lovers eyes. Or a man to look down into his lovers eyes.

Maybe its about a woman liking the impression that a taller, bigger man will protect her and make her feel safe.

I personally, prefer a shorter man as I am short. I don't like neck cramps and I dont want to walk up to my man and hug his stomach because he's a foot and a half taller than me. lol Not to mention the feeling of being sideshow freaks standing side by side. (Besides, bodies not aligning due to height differences can cause some bedroom issues as well)
 CCsMom
Msg: 10 (view)

Should dating always be a package deal ?
Posted: 11/7/2011 7:11:21 PM
First off, after only 4 months, it was absolutely inappropriate for her to allow her children to call you or do things with you w/o her presence. Bad Mom of the Year award right there.

If things are truely over with the mom, you are only prolonging the kids pain by continuing to see them. They obviously formed a quick attachment to you, which she shouldnt have allowed. All the same, I'd let the kids know if they call, that you'll be there to talk if they need it, but you should NOT be picking them up and showing them a good time. Slowly wean them off you, as if the mom gets into a serious relationship with someone else, you will only be in the way and confuse the kids.
 CCsMom

Should you buy a birthday present after dating 2-3 weeks?
Posted: 11/7/2011 7:05:07 PM
A funny card and a yummy cake are good. But women love presents, so something like a gift card to her favorite store would be perfect! You could only score more points if you knew enough about her to make the gift personal, such as a gift certificate to her favorite nail salon, or even actually TAKING her to get her nails done and keeping her company all the while.
 CCsMom
Msg: 50 (view)

Male Orgasm causing Female Orgasm
Posted: 11/6/2011 7:22:44 PM
Its the moaning in my ear and the swelling of the male organ that sends me over the edge with him.
 CCsMom
Msg: 23 (view)

Intellegence vs Sex
Posted: 11/6/2011 7:17:38 PM
Intelligence is sexy! I can have sex with a dumb person but it sucks. Never feels good, physically (cuz they cant pick up on cues) or emotionally (b/c you cant connect with a stupid person and there's nothing to talk about).
 CCsMom
Msg: 4 (view)

Ex trying to ruin me?
Posted: 11/6/2011 7:11:26 PM
Sue him for public slander/harassment. Or at least pay a lawyer $100 to scare him into thinking you will. Otherwise there is always a restraining order.
 CCsMom

How much emphasis to you place on personal attributes versus personal achievement?
Posted: 11/6/2011 5:15:51 PM
Obviously these answers are going to vary from person to person.

As for myself, I am much more concerned with chemistry, personality, and common interests over superficial things like money and degrees. That being said I'd have a hard time getting serious with someone who doesnt have a job or lives at home with mommy and daddy, but I give everyone a fair hearing before passing judgement.
 CCsMom
Msg: 123 (view)

WHAT PERFUMES DO YOU GUYS GO GA GA FOR?
Posted: 11/6/2011 5:08:35 PM
Armani Aqua Di Gio really revs my engines!! Derek Jeter by Avon comes in second.
 CCsMom
Msg: 17 (view)

The Walking Dead
Posted: 11/6/2011 4:52:39 PM
Im addicted to this show, and bawled my eyes out during an episode 2 weeks ago when the sheriffs son got shot. lol
 CCsMom

shaved or not shaved
Posted: 11/6/2011 4:16:36 PM
I like a man to have hair on his chest, arms, and legs. A little hair down south is nice as long as its trimmed. Having shaved balls can be nice to fondle though. But if there isnt a little bit of hair, Im kind of disgusted. I want to feel as though Im making love to a MAN and not a boy.
 CCsMom
Msg: 20 (view)

Dating love and sex after divorce, rape and abuse.
Posted: 10/26/2011 9:12:56 AM
The best thing you can do is find a support group or another woman who has been in your situation. (I have as well, and I know its hard. It literally took me about 4+ years to get over my rape, because it wasnt a one time deal, it was someone I loved and trusted who raped and beat me repeatedly) My best advice to you is to find a friend familiar with your situation so you can build each other up and vent together. Honestly, TIME is the best healer but I know thats hard to hear when you want to move on and be with someone. But its not beneficial for you to be in a relationship that you cant commit to 100% b/c you're scared. Please contact me if you need an ear to talk to.
 CCsMom

False advertising or cock tease? What would you do?
Posted: 10/26/2011 8:56:40 AM
Since I am an open person, I have no problem discussing sex and all its accoutrements before a meeting. Especially since I have some odd size requirements of my own (I like 'em average or smaller). If you wanted bigger and he lied, the dealbreaker should not just be the package but more importantly the fact that HE LIED. As long as you state your intentions up front on your size requirement, ditching said dumb@ss would be acceptable. However if there is just sexual banter going back and forth with no requirement announced, then you have no one to blame for the mix up.
 CCsMom
Msg: 2 (view)

Yo this is getting old
Posted: 10/26/2011 8:43:41 AM
PS - You dont ever MAKE a girl enter your number, you ASK her if she wants it.
 CCsMom
Msg: 5 (view)

Your opinions on communications
Posted: 10/26/2011 8:29:18 AM
Your strategy should be whatever makes that particular girl comfortable. Women of different ages and personalities are going to have different opinions so these questions are redundant (and have been answered in previous threads).

If you can diversify yourself into tailoring your communication methods to each individual woman's needs, then you will have a better chance at success. If you don't know how to do this, an easy step is to just ASK the woman how she's prefer to communicate.
 CCsMom
Msg: 14 (view)

Chatting..is it the end of the world?
Posted: 10/26/2011 8:21:30 AM
PS - On POF (as opposed to other IM chats like Yahoo), when you minimize the IM to continue to do other things, it does not give you any indications that the person you are chatting with has replied. So its happened to me several times that I'll be multi-tasking and when I remember to check the IM, the person has left or is mad that I havent responded in so long. Oops. "Out of Sight, Out of Mind!"
 CCsMom

Chatting..is it the end of the world?
Posted: 10/26/2011 8:17:10 AM
The IM feature on this site tends to not work, go slow, or in my experience, completely freezes my computer and makes me reboot. I absolutely HATE it when a guy IMs me out of the blue w/o asking first. A) Im busy doing something and B) Its annoying and frustrating to continuously reboot my computer

If a guy cant be patient enough to exchange a few emails with me, then he is not worth my time. If a guy impresses me with his wit and humor, eventually he'll get my number and texting/phone conversations will ensue.

Personally, I dont see what the big deal is with IMs. Im a fast typer and I can exchange emails just as quickly as I can chat on IM. IM's are just a pain.
 CCsMom

Is he cheating
Posted: 10/25/2011 4:10:35 PM
I understand that meds can lower a persons libido, but his other behavior seems very controlling. Wanting to know where you're at, what you've been doing, yet not allowing you over to his place spontaneously.... If you've been seeing each other for years you should at least have a key to his place. I would go over there unexpectedly and surprise/confront him. Obviously his issues and the lack of sex is an issue for you, so you need to talk to him about the fact that he needs to try to fix it, or you WALK! And then you need to follow through.
 CCsMom
Msg: 8 (view)

women going pantiless
Posted: 10/25/2011 3:56:09 PM
If said woman is your GF, there is no reason not to drop a hint on how much you find commando attractive. But to out and out ask her..... you might offend her if you dont feel out the situation first.

Show ALL Forums