Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: an ex GF of mine wants me to get it on with her girlfriend
 dynomiteman4u
Msg: 9 (view)

an ex GF of mine wants me to get it on with her girlfriend
Posted: 9/14/2009 3:03:31 AM
...Thank you ladies for your thoughts on this one. NO!...I ain't no troll looking for an ego boost.

"aquaya"...You came the closest to what has really taken place with those two. I've been told both A&B by the ex girlfriend.
I like the both of them as friends & get along fine with either of them.

Hey...We're all looking for the right match aren't we? Its just that we gotta be careful sometimes & watch out.
 dynomiteman4u
Msg: 5 (view)

Posted: 9/13/2009 6:50:03 PM
I dunno about letting it go by me. She ain't a bad looker. Maybe my ex girlfriend knows what her girlfrind is in need of
 dynomiteman4u
Msg: 3 (view)

Posted: 9/13/2009 6:43:10 PM
Nah...no U tube & they ain't gonna roll me...I know'em both too well
 dynomiteman4u
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 9/13/2009 6:37:37 PM
An ex girlfriend of mine who I'm no longer intimate with, but still friendly with, has suggested to me that I ask a certain girlfriend of hers to F*** me.
Do I need to be a fly on the wall to understand what's going on here, or can you ladies shed some insight on what they are up to...
 dynomiteman4u
Msg: 231 (view)

Whats an instant turn on for you
Posted: 6/28/2009 6:47:20 PM
The best turn on is when she says she really likes me & looks at me with her warn & beautiful eyes. I catch her turning away, but I still catch her looking back at me with that special sparkle in her eye.

The opposite would be when she says to the wattress..."Check Please" !
I had a lovely date once that was cut short over politics...bad move on my part...she was lovely, but our political differences were too much of a turn off for her, so she said to the wattress..."Check Please"...
 dynomiteman4u
Msg: 17 (view)

She said she dosen't need men for sex, because she has her toys
Posted: 11/4/2008 1:49:38 PM
>>>Tinkerbell201

No, I'm not looking for miss perfect, although close to perfect would be fine with me.

I'd give you more than just a snipit of what went on between us, but I don't see the point in doing so, although she did tell me of her financial problems, in law problems, neighbor problems, details of the abuse she suffered, & on & on...

I've dated some women with complex problems before, but if I persist on dating them, & try to fix their problems, it usually ends with hurt feelings on both sides, sometimes the name calling, put downs, nastyness, etc.
I've found that I can not fix their problems of self esteem, or other deep seated problems they may have with the opposite sex, or problems with their world in general.

I'd rescue them if I could, & I've really have tried with some, but all to often they pull me down with them.
Some can make me ......& leave me...
I don't need it & I don't want it !

I'm off to do some... ...for a good lady...
 dynomiteman4u
Msg: 13 (view)

Posted: 11/3/2008 5:16:32 AM
I'm so sorry for you if you feel that you put your foot in your mouth with that question.

Next time, if there is one; I promise to to tell you that you are just right, & how attracted I am towards you......

We gotta stop meeting this way...Australia is way out of my way...
Would me sending you some fresh batteries & flowers help?...
 dynomiteman4u
Msg: 12 (view)

Posted: 11/2/2008 7:45:50 PM
Just a bit more if the curious would like to know.

No... I haven't gone out with this woman ever again after that first weird date with her.

I'm not putting anyone on. She was real.

I will add that she told me of having a stalking & abusive relationship with her previous boyfriend.
I dunno if some of her behavior with me was the result of this, but I'm sure it altered her behavior in some way.
She also told me to immediatly take my profile off of the dating site if I were to date her.

I suspect she had a whole list of problems, but I hope she gets her house in order before she dates another guy... ...... to her &...

I'm gone... ...
 dynomiteman4u
Msg: 4 (view)

Posted: 10/31/2008 9:11:21 PM
>>>The rock man

I ain't picking them...they're are picking me.

I think I gotta get out to the dance tomorrow & try charming some normal women...

Those strange dates I've come by are from being on line!
 dynomiteman4u

Posted: 10/31/2008 8:59:29 PM
>>>hamburger

She was factual alright...no sarcasm or humor in her voice.

I dunno if I attract those strange dates or not, or if its just the wrong phase of the moon when I meet them, but I sure could use a change of pace.
 dynomiteman4u
Msg: 2 (view)

Posted: 10/31/2008 8:47:03 PM
>>>cowboy

I hesitate to confirm that it was a fish date. I'll leave that one to your mens intuition.
I don't really want to say...Its a small world, especially on line.

Then there was the other date who said she would cut my legs off if she caught me fooling around with another woman.

I may need a break from the online dating for a bit. Its beginning to spook me out!

At least I'll be off to a dance tomorrow...whew! Maybe there will be some normal women there.
 dynomiteman4u

Posted: 10/31/2008 8:14:12 PM
It was my first date with this lady & I had only driven out of her driveway for less than one miniute when she wanted me to know that she really didn't need men for sex because she has her toys. She also asked me if I thought she was fat.

I ignored her first statement, & skirted the second question on whether I thought she was fat.
We completed a so-so date for the evening, but it didn't work into anything further.

It looked & felt to me that there was some initial attraction between us, but If I ever get a date like this again, do you think its worth pursuing, or should I just save my effort, take a u turn back to her front door & say by by?

I dunno, but I seem to get some awfully strange dates lately.
 dynomiteman4u
Msg: 18 (view)

If you could teach the opposite sex
Posted: 10/15/2008 9:16:42 PM
Maybe its too late for us because so many of us are set in our ways, or permanently altered from our past failed relationships; but we could start by being honest with our children on what it will really take to make a good future relationship with their chosen future partner.

Rather than just teaching sex ed in schools; us as parents, our churches, & the community should be thinking of ways to get both sexes to interact with each in a more realistic, respectful & positive manner.
An example that comes to mind would be teaching dancing to our children in our schools or community centers.
Along with the sex ed for our children, there could also be extensive classes offered on how to better understand the opposite sex & how to have better relationships each other.

Maybe its an unatainable goal to really & truely get the sexes to better understand, & respect each other, but the whole world would be a much better place if we could reach this goal.
 dynomiteman4u
Msg: 6 (view)

For the women who really love dancing...
Posted: 10/5/2008 8:55:34 PM
I'm back...

Those are some great responses from you ladies....thank you!

The lesson went well.
I almost can't wait to get out again!

Hey...if you can believe it... I had my best dance & hit it off the best with a very nice red head lady who must have been about six foot two.

The Boogie Woogie Bugale Boy of Compant B...
I just love dancing to that song with a good partner who can really move...
 dynomiteman4u

Posted: 10/5/2008 3:44:15 PM
Thank You Ladies

I'm off to do some swing dance lessons. Wonderful group of people there!
Love to dance with all of you lovely ladies right now!

Catch ya later...
 dynomiteman4u

Posted: 10/5/2008 1:54:44 PM
What does it really do for ya?

I've had one woman tell me that good dancing is like having good sex standing up.
Is this close?

I know I've experienced lots of nice smiles & many a thank you from the women I've danced with.
So... Ladies...what's really going on inside you when you are really enjoying the dance?
 dynomiteman4u
Msg: 99 (view)

Can women really go without sex????
Posted: 9/27/2008 4:48:06 AM
Are REAL WOMEN going without sex? ...NO! ...Its total BS!

Real Women who understand themselves & their bodies are not going without sex!

Women are born with a body part that its sole purpose is for sexual pleasure. Its called a clitoris. Real women & real men know what its for & know how it works to satify a Real Womens' sexual libido.

There are some mighty fine B.O.B.s out there that'll get her job done for her & get her off lickety split, without having to put up with a man who won't take the time & effort to make sure that she is having many, real & exceptional Big O's.

Its just that us men must stop going along with the phony ruse that some women use to get their manuplitive advantage over their men...Not Good!
We all may want to have our cake & eat it too, but it just ain't gonna work in a loving sharing sexual relationship.

flaNative...kick her to the curb & go find yourself a real woman!
 dynomiteman4u
Msg: 5 (view)

What's the best place & circumstances for a good first date?
Posted: 9/24/2008 4:41:48 PM
Winernotreally...thanks for your feedback

Yes...this place has many places to go...
I could do the tourist tour or...

Maybe we could swap sometime.

You take me on a Napa Valley winery tour & I take you on a ferry tour of the Casco Bay islands, then maybe the Old Port .
Lots of beaches to tour, but I like'em best when the tourists have left.
 dynomiteman4u

What's the best place & circumstances for a good first date?
Posted: 9/24/2008 3:46:09 PM
Just looking for a few opinions & insight here.

What are the best places you would like to go to on a first date & why?

So many profiles differ on what place or under which circumstances may make for a good first date.

I probably would not take a first date to a strip club, or a mud wrestling contest, unless she were a contestant in a mud wrestling event, or a contestant on amature wet T- shirt night...
 dynomiteman4u

VP Candidate Sarah Palin...do you love her or hate her?
Posted: 9/20/2008 8:20:33 AM
Just wondering what different womens' opinions on her are.
I love her myself.
Maybe she is lying a ****...Although, I would guess not.
She is so darn refreshing to me.
She is much more refreshing to me than the uptight, liberal women I tend to meet in my politically correct blue state.
 dynomiteman4u

male strippers...do they turn you on, or rev your motor?
Posted: 9/20/2008 4:30:52 AM
Just thought I'd ask you girls your experience on this one. I'm sure I'm not the only guy who has wondered this.

I know of girls who have had male strippers at their bachelorette parties. I've been told of some pretty wild & almost unbeleivable things taking place at these parties.

So Girls...
Please fill us guys in on how you feel toward male strippers, & how wild you or your girlfriends get with the male strippers...

Thank You..
Inquiring males want to know...
 dynomiteman4u

How often is it that they look better in person?
Posted: 9/18/2008 5:35:37 PM
Just wondering what others have experienced.

Once you finally date that person you have been writing to on line, & only seeing their on line photos, do they look better than their on line photo, or do they not look like you had envisioned them to be?

I think I look much better in person than in my on line photos
I've only had a few dates who looked better than their photos. Most I've dated have had their photos doctored up some, or have posted a picture of when they were much younger.
 dynomiteman4u
Msg: 26 (view)

Do you believe some are better at attracting others online, while some better in real life?
Posted: 9/8/2008 7:15:30 PM
I think its too darn easy for some to deceive others on line rather than in real life.

I have aboultly no problem starting up pleasant & enlightening conversations with women in real life, but I get a bit tired of the online dates who don't look like their photos, are untruthful in their profiles, or of me sending out pleasant e-mails only to never get the decency of a response.

Rather than the sometimes tense drama of finally meeting your on line date, its so much more pleasant to meet an attracctive & up beat lady on the dance floor, or to meet one over a pleasant conversation while in the checkout line.

I still hope to meet that one special lady. Maybe not on here though.
Maybe I'll run right smack into her someday when I least expedct it...
 dynomiteman4u
Msg: 37 (view)

How do women feel about being sexually rejected ?
Posted: 8/23/2008 12:19:06 PM
Simple...

Why take the risk of having sex with a guy who they are not all that attracted to or may not get them off.

Women don't need to ask, or try asking for sex with just anyone.
If need be, women can have better orgasms with their friendly B.O. B. or just about anywhere & anyway they want, & they know it.

The few women I've turned down for a stay over, or an offer to have sex have also become absoultly indignant, did the name calling, insults, threats...etc.
They acted kind of like the poverbial wet hen. When that happens...just move on...
I don't need to be manipulated, put down, or controlled over for sex...
 dynomiteman4u
Msg: 124 (view)

When you see a woman you like, what do you do?
Posted: 8/22/2008 3:15:09 AM
SUNLITE...
it works great most times......it really makes my day!
makes me all warm & tingly inside...
 dynomiteman4u
Msg: 115 (view)

When you see a woman you like, what do you do?
Posted: 8/21/2008 9:14:10 PM
Look in her direction to see if she looks back at you...if you get a smile from her...take it to the next level...
Just say Hi & maybe ask if she lives in the area.
If its a nice day, say it to her with a nice smile on your face while making eye contact.
See if she smiles back & her eyes have a sparkle in them...good sign
If you get this far, tell her she is looking good today....usually you'll get a thank you...you may even see her blush...then just take it from there...
Tell her you would like to take her on a magic carpet ride sometime. If she is interested, she'll open up to you....if not...move on.
 dynomiteman4u

Should marriage proposals be updated?
Posted: 8/21/2008 5:59:08 PM
In this day & age it still seems to be the usual & accepted marriage proposal for the man to get on his knees, & offer the woman an expensive engagement ring while pleading with her to marry him.

What do you think?...
Is this still the accepted way it should be done in this day & age?
How about reversing the situation, or have the proposal be more on an equal footing?
Maybe buy each other a nice ring & agree to make a good life with each other in a loving & commited relatoinship?
 dynomiteman4u

girl gets turned down when asking you to stay over or asking for sex...
Posted: 8/18/2008 8:43:18 PM
Well girls... Has this happened to you?

Not in a marrage, or in a long term relationship; but have you been turned down when you asked your date to stay over or get it on sexually with you?
How did you handle it emotionally?

Guys frequently get turned down when asking for sex, or being rejected more times in general than women do. We don't like it, but we learn to live with it.

The few times I've turned down a stay over, or an invitation for sex, I've been insulted,name called, berrated & threatened.
Most times,but not all the time, the dating relationship with them went right down hill from there.
 dynomiteman4u

Better Dates? Where have you had your best luck?
Posted: 8/16/2008 9:27:53 PM
Has dating through the internet provided you with your best dates, or have you found that meeting a good date is found elsewhere?

Have you found better dates through friends, at work, at a bar, at a club or elsewhere?

For me, its been plenty of internet dates, but most of the internet dates have not blossemed into anything more for one reason or another.
 dynomiteman4u

Sad, but clitoris has been removed...Now what?
Posted: 8/14/2008 8:27:52 PM
Some women have had their clitoris removed for religious reasons, or it may be removed because of a cancer growth.
I know its a glum or bizzare subject, but does anyone know if it possible to have the clitoris rebuilt with plastic surgery?
 dynomiteman4u
Msg: 45 (view)

Why do so many men insist on not smiling in their pics?
Posted: 8/14/2008 7:38:57 PM
Maye its rare, but there could be a physical reason why no smile.

My teeth are fine, but I have a torn tendon on the inside of my upper lip which prevents me from doing a nice symetyrical smile.

Just because someone has the best smile, dosen't necessarly mean they are the most wonderful of people.
 confidence4real
Msg: 32 (view)

do men wait for women to take the lead?
Posted: 7/8/2008 8:26:43 PM
I know I've had my best & longest lasting relationships when she decided to lead.
The communication & sex were the best when she initiated!

Show ALL Forums