Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Cincinnati Holiday Party- Sat- Dec-26th
 lilpaco2
Msg: 14 (view)

Cincinnati Holiday Party- Sat- Dec-26th
Posted: 12/27/2009 8:27:02 AM
Yes it was and thank you for getting it started...... Hope to see all again...Happy New Year and may it bring yall what ya looking for....Cindy
 lilpaco2
Msg: 8 (view)

Holiday Greetings!
Posted: 12/25/2009 6:38:41 AM
Merry Christmas to all and may you have a peaceful holiday and in the new year!!!!!
 lilpaco2
Msg: 9 (view)

Cincinnati Holiday Party- Sat- Dec-26th
Posted: 12/24/2009 7:11:12 AM
I will try and be there
 lilpaco2
Msg: 41 (view)

Does this make me a cougar?
Posted: 10/4/2009 10:53:17 AM
If you are comfortable in this relationship then you should not care what others think. My son is with someone that is 10 years older than he, he is 24 and she is 34 she has two other sons and they have a 3 yr old (my sons by choice). He helped her through some very hard times and that grew into a relationship. They are now engaged.

As his mother I was apprehesive at first, however I always believed in their choices and got to know her and we are close now. My son has always been mature for his age and was not a party type of guy and he said alot of girls his age was hemce why their relationship grew. They have been together for 4 years.
 lilpaco2
Msg: 49 (view)

Physical traits in a man that are not attractive to females......
Posted: 7/28/2009 5:30:08 PM
I would rather say what I find attractive than what I do not. I prefer a clean cut man. One who knows how to clean up well. As we age we do not always have the body shape we once had however I would prefer someone that trys to take care of himself (even if there are a few extra lbs) cause those are not always place where we would like to to be either weather it be woman or man.

But more than anything else is how the man treats me. Actions always speaks louder than words.

Happy hunting
 lilpaco2
Msg: 2 (view)

need some help on this one
Posted: 7/19/2009 6:05:46 AM
Does it really matter??? you have to take care of yourself. If she is in a abusive relationship this could bring you into the mix and endanger you. If she were not in the relationship I would say go and see what happens however since she is in a relationship then he (the abuser ) will see you as a boyfriend. The reason she does not have many friends is because this is the way he likes it. Unril she leaves that relationship forever there will be no changes.
 lilpaco2
Msg: 9 (view)

No Second Date
Posted: 7/18/2009 7:18:55 AM
This is not just after the first date type of behavior it could be after six months. I personally would like honesty I have been honest and just said this could not go anywhere except friendship without benefits lol.

There is not a thing wrong to tell someone that you are not feeling what it takes to make a relationship. I am sure there are women that do the same but to just disappear without saying something seems to be alot of peoples mo. Better to end something than allow someone else to wonder what the heck happened especially after a couple months.

Moving on is what most people do but to move on with a clear head is better than the cloud that tends to linger for a bit
 lilpaco2
Msg: 26 (view)

How long have you been single??? Whats the longest?
Posted: 6/22/2009 6:38:53 PM
I was single 5 yrs between husband 1 and husband 2 and now 22 years not dating 16 of those years due to wanting to concentrate on raising my wonderful sons.

Due to my previous marriage I also wanted to learn to love myself and learn to make the next serious relationship special (hence a little more selective) Have dated but nothing committed (not by my choice) lol.
 lilpaco2

Anyone notice the new feature, Want a date on Friday night?
Posted: 6/19/2009 4:48:24 PM
Well when I seen it earlier in the week just for kicks I clicked on it....There were about 10 guys on it all within a 35 miles radius and as I figured no one picked me lol. I wsan't expecting anyone to either. As they promised the list was gone after 2 pm today.
 lilpaco2
Msg: 7 (view)

Should I pursue this or forget it?
Posted: 6/19/2009 6:21:04 AM
I suggest you answer his question and perhaps mention that you would like to discuss this more in person, what does he think?
 lilpaco2
Msg: 10 (view)

Cheating or not?
Posted: 6/16/2009 10:58:09 AM
Never stay in a relationship because of fear of what he says he will do. As long as you are not abuseing or neglecting a child then typically the courts side with the mother. I know this is not always fair in some cases however it is what is usually the facts. Either way and no matter what you decide it is your decision and you will have to live with it. If I were you I would just ask myself id this the way I want to live the rest of my life (in this marriage). Go with your answer.
 lilpaco2
Msg: 4 (view)

Cheating or not?
Posted: 6/16/2009 10:31:42 AM
First of all I think you already know what you want to do? However when you confronted him about this and he said that was before you got together did you also confront him about the fact that you have only had the cell phone for a month. I not knowing either of you would think that perhaps you should let him know how you feel and that if this is what he wants then you will do whatever it is you wat but be willing to do exactly what you say or do not say it. This is early in your marriage and if you want to work it out then I think perhaps you both need some help getting through this.

Of vourse it already seems as if there is no trust in this marriage. Was it his phone or your you went through. If his why would you go through it???
 lilpaco2
Msg: 38 (view)

KOI fishies~Shimmers/Vibe Dec 27th ONE MORE TIME BEFORE 09
Posted: 12/24/2008 7:08:42 PM
Merry Christmas to all and may santa not get stuck in your chimmney....Oh yeah thats right these days he comes through the door. Don't forget that cookies or is that wine and cheese. Whatever it may be for your santa hope he is good to yall.

lilpaco2
Msg: 28 (view)

KOI fishies~Shimmers/Vibe Dec 27th ONE MORE TIME BEFORE 09
Posted: 12/21/2008 1:33:28 PM
okay I am signed up......just watching the steps this time,
 lilpaco2
Msg: 155 (view)

SHAKE IT IF YOU GOT IT DANCE,DANCE,DANCE,CROSSBOW TAVERN SEPT 6TH
Posted: 9/7/2008 9:37:21 AM
Thank you Hobie, Deb and Rosie, looked like a great time wsa had by all. I loved the glow bracelets least we knew where they came from,,,,,,The pond lol

Thanks again

Cindy
 lilpaco2
Msg: 71 (view)

SHAKE IT IF YOU GOT IT DANCE,DANCE,DANCE,CROSSBOW TAVERN SEPT 6TH
Posted: 8/24/2008 6:14:55 AM
Did you warn them that-that night will be crowded with fishes?????
 lilpaco2

Photos ~SHIMMER'S JUNE 7th with a new VIBE
Posted: 6/9/2008 5:58:07 PM
aww thank you yall are a great bunch. Want to share the black eyes with me. first things one of my adopted sons (I have many inherited by my sons) is Who do we have to beat up? lol I said the ground!!!!!

Well will she have to do better next time. Can we at least make is a soft ground? lol
 lilpaco2
Msg: 10 (view)

Photos ~SHIMMER'S JUNE 7th with a new VIBE
Posted: 6/9/2008 5:47:10 AM
Thank you so much for the fun party........For those of you that came to my rescue in my one with the ground .....thank you since I do not know who you were I cannot thank you individually. But I do appreciate it.

I am fine , however the ground won and it shows lol. I did enjoy myself.

Now with that said it is over the embarrasment is enough and I apologize if I was rude to anyone (that is not me at all)

Hugggggggggggggs

Cindy
 lilpaco2
Msg: 43 (view)

Do you wish the worst for your ex?
Posted: 5/6/2008 5:38:24 PM
I only wish my ex would leave me alone. After 21 years of divorce he still does not have the message I do not want him around. I do not wish him any harm and honestly I wish he would have found him someone years ago.

After 10 years of his drinking and he made his choice of the alcohol over his family.
Even after burning up two of my cars and many years of him breaking in my house and stealing things I do not wish him any harm. He made his choice and I am never going back. I raised my children alone and without his money so I am good with this.

I do not think all men are alike as no women are all alike. Sometimes we have to go through experiences in our lives to grow and learn who we are. I am better for the experience.
 lilpaco2
Msg: 167 (view)

Are you willing to relocate for LOVE? How far would you go for LOVE?
Posted: 4/25/2008 4:53:11 PM
First and formost if both parties involved give themselves time to see if it is love, then I believe in the process this would be discussed.

As for myself I would be open to the idea. However, I would have to be with someone that would understand when I got the urge to go see my children and granchildren then I could do so as I would feel it important for him to do the same.

If not possible to go see them then they would ahve to be open to having my family come spend a little time with us. I would love to move to the warm beaches someday or at least have the options of spending time there.

I believe that both parties have the option of moving. The question is which lives in the better place for all concerned.

Show ALL Forums