Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  
 
 Author Thread: Any Advice?
 SoulScooter
Joined: 4/26/2014
Msg: 2 (view)
 
Any Advice?
Posted: 5/29/2014 2:28:10 AM
Waiting for a reply? Don't hold your breath. I've had 2 from over 30 messages. I doubt the authenticity of 90% of the profiles and the intentions of the other 10%.
 SoulScooter
Joined: 4/26/2014
Msg: 46 (view)
 
Northern Soul
Posted: 5/29/2014 2:23:48 AM
If there any soulies left non are getting in touch with me. Or any other females for that matter :-(

K.T.F.
 SoulScooter
Joined: 4/26/2014
Msg: 16 (view)
 
My Review of POF
Posted: 5/28/2014 8:16:55 AM
I'm of the opinion that either
A) Most of the accounts are fake.
B) Most of the women (the ones who aren't fake) are trying to find "Mr Perfect"
C) The rest of the women really aren't that interested in meeting anyone but are on an ego trip.

Now of course I may be wrong. But experience tells me otherwise.
 
Show ALL Forums