Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: What do you miss about being in a relationship?
 samisfaction
Msg: 9 (view)

What do you miss about being in a relationship?
Posted: 2/12/2007 11:59:41 AM
Too many to list, although the things I miss the most are the simple little things, like holding her at night and going to sleep together or waking up in the morning next to her, or watching her take a nap.
 samisfaction
Msg: 1 (view)

Is there such a thing as too many interests?
Posted: 10/16/2006 1:57:56 AM
Today I sat down and listed everything that I love to do, and realized that I had way too many things, so I limited it to the things that I enjoy the most.

Is there such a thing as too many interests? How many is too many?
 samisfaction

California women: fact or myth?
Posted: 10/16/2006 1:50:41 AM
Saw that other thread out there so I decided to make a parody.

California women are regarded as being gold-digging, tofu eating, self centered, and shallow than other women in the country (feel free to add stereotypes of your own).

Bear in mind, this is not a sweeping generalization, we're simply saying you encounter more of these stereotypes here than in other places.

From what I've seen (based solely on my college life) it seems to be true, but that's perhaps I live and study in the more "snobby" areas of california. Also, I've noticed that things vary depending on where in california your are. In northern california, people seem to be nicer in general.
 Samisfaction

Oh what the hell, check it out!
Posted: 9/13/2006 8:27:56 AM
Lets see, I haven't spent too much time on it. I would really like opinions, maybe on the pictures too? Which one do you like the most? Hate the most?

Thanks in advance to all you great people out there!
 Samisfaction
Msg: 18 (view)

do women really like really skinney guys?
Posted: 9/13/2006 7:52:08 AM
This is an interesting subject especially for me. I consider myself skinny, I'm on the lower edge of the "healthy weight" chart. I don't find myself having trouble with women more than the next guy but I really do wonder about it.

I would really like to get some feedback on the subject. What do you girls think? Am I too skinny? Am I close? The problem is that I do eat a ton and I just can't seem to gain any weight :P
 Samisfaction
Msg: 18 (view)

Is it offensive to be overly honest?
Posted: 9/13/2006 7:45:13 AM
I don't believe so. In my case I am as overly honest as possible without being rude or mean, but if someone asks me to be completely honest then I dish it all out.

I like honestly, even extreme honesty, it's a quality that few posess.

Show ALL Forums