Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Prostate massage??
 lyricsnlaughter
Msg: 60 (view)

Prostate massage??
Posted: 11/23/2008 12:58:57 PM
If you want to try and introduce it into your playtime...try starting off with a rim job...less intrusive and utterly divine...might get him over the whole ass thing...
 lyricsnlaughter
Msg: 11 (view)

Child Support Enforcement
Posted: 10/19/2008 11:52:51 PM
Ohhhh, I fell for that one too. My daughters dad's job kept laying him off, and he kept getting hauled into court...At that time the child support agency was taking care of it and his wages were garnished. So, as I hadn't had any problems or complaints from him before, I agreed to a private agreement between the two of us. Unknown to me, this takes the county out of the equation. So after a few payments, he quit paying. I had to file more paperwork and on and on and on...finally, his wages were garnished again.

Good Luck
 lyricsnlaughter
Msg: 24 (view)

Ok......Now Im confused......
Posted: 8/6/2008 11:24:11 AM
Same predicament...
I stopped dating other people, because I didn't feel that it was fair to another person when I knew that my heart wouldn't be in it. I didn't date the ex bf either, though. Just talked to him until I decided what I wanted to do with him. Sex is not a reason to go back, and trust is huge...and I didn't know if that was there. Take it slow.

Show ALL Forums