Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: How will I know?
 kenny1979
Msg: 13 (view)

How will I know?
Posted: 9/23/2011 7:39:30 PM
Oh and please..........use a spell check or something man.......I make mistakes too........but you make so many that it makes it harder to understand what you're saying
 kenny1979
Msg: 12 (view)

How will I know?
Posted: 9/23/2011 7:37:08 PM
from tom.....Oh we have been out many times and she has shared a lot of prtsonal things I think she has fear of being dumped again until she feels her way with me
.Ahhhhhhhhhh.....that's what friends do.....they confide in one another..

If you've been friends for 30 yrs........she knows you......OK.........she doesn't want to date you, this really isn't that complicated.............you'll only end up ruining a 30 yr friendship if you continue picking at her.............just saying
 kenny1979
Msg: 3 (view)

How will I know?
Posted: 9/23/2011 6:38:47 PM
Maybe she only likes you as a friend.....like she told you.........nah that would be too simple....point being don't change your entire life to something that may never come

live in reality
 kenny1979
Msg: 26 (view)

JUST When I was about to close this account....
Posted: 9/23/2011 6:30:11 PM
sean.....you sir are a FAIL!!!
 kenny1979
Msg: 39 (view)

Being honest about dating
Posted: 9/23/2011 6:28:30 PM
You do want you want op

but as for me, I don't believe in seting up multiple dates with different people ........I'll go on a date with one, if I want to go out with her again......then I will only be going out with her, until we dicide to make it official, or we dicide that's it's not working out, then I'll look for another date......

I don't want to be thinking about date girl one, while on a date with girl 2 or thinking of what date girl 3 may be like etc etc......

I keep it simple
 kenny1979
Msg: 21 (view)

Waitressing and Customers off limits?
Posted: 9/23/2011 6:21:02 PM
If he comes in again with her, maybe it's the mother wanting him to see you, (especially if she introduced you to him imediatlely) or that he wanted to see you again..........now if he come in there again and he's by himself......that would mean he either digs someone that works there (maybe you) or the food was fabulous)......

and it wouldn't hurt to throw a little flirt in here or there,, and watch his/their reactions..

Hell you could even say to the regular........wow you have a very handsome son, etc etc.....

it's really not that difficult........so long you don't overkill your interest.....all is fair, and it wouldn't be seen as un-appropriate
 kenny1979
Msg: 53 (view)

How do men turn love off overnightt
Posted: 9/23/2011 6:10:31 PM
They don't turn love off overnight

some may try and hide their hurt

others didn't love the person to begin with...........

sorry that's it
 kenny1979
Msg: 52 (view)

Romantic regrets. Do you have any?
Posted: 9/23/2011 6:00:26 PM
No regrets, obviously if I had known then what I know now, about what kind of person they would be, I wouldn't of chose to date them............but I've taken away wisdom from those relationships also.......which will aid in my decision making in the future when picking a mate
 kenny1979
Msg: 104 (view)

Friending an ex on facebook
Posted: 9/23/2011 5:57:16 PM
You're too insecure...............the end........
 kenny1979

JUST When I was about to close this account....
Posted: 9/23/2011 5:56:01 PM
well Red, you're not gonna want to hear this.......but it is what it is.

most of the people who contact you will assume, you don't get tons of offers, so they feel you'll be an easy "victim" (bootycall)so to speak......because of what they've experienced in the past........ So just be yourself, and don't lower your self- worth to other's expectation........it might take awhile to find the right one..........Hell I've been looking for over 3 yrs for a date.......but I'm kinda picky, bad things is.....others are too.........but that's the choice I made, so I'm not going to complain about it. Because I will not settle for someone less then what I feel I deserve ( and no I'm not looking for models etc) I'm reasonable....but I have to be attracted to the person and like their personality, and share many of the same beliefs etc........so I'll continue to wait....

and sure you can give up, but by doing so, you forfeit any chance of love........(glass half empty perspective) or you can keep yourself busy, shoot the shit on the forums , and maybe even get involved in a group or charity (volunterring) to keep your idle time busy (all will increase your chances, because you not only get "face time" but people get to see your personality..........but complaining isn't attractive.........just so you know..........
 kenny1979
Msg: 38 (view)

First impressions
Posted: 9/23/2011 5:36:16 PM
I dis-agree OP.......you should have an idea of what they're like through communications that you've shared before the first meeting...........many people (from what I hear often times don't look like their pictures) if I were to experience that.........I think of it as they lied to me, and would leave the date before even starting it...........also I feel one meeting is plenty enough time to know "IF YOU WANT ANOTHER METTING" ....First impressions to make or break it.......

with your logic, or lack there of.............where would it end, maybe we wouldn't fully know them by the end of the second or third, or even forth date, should we continue going out with someone that we're just not into........add to that, going out again and again when you didn't really want too to begin with only leads the other person on.........

you're logic is flawed...........sorry.........they get 1 first impression with me..........you do what you want
 kenny1979
Msg: 31 (view)

Partners who lose interest in sex
Posted: 9/23/2011 5:27:45 PM
things can change for a few reasons....one he's cheating, two he's not attracted to you anymore (maybe you put on weight etc) three.....maybe he found out you cheated on him or he suspects it...........maybe his body part is started to fail and/or maybe he's bored with your sex.........

chances are it is one of those things
good luck
 kenny1979
Msg: 153 (view)

Should money be a consideration in a relationship
Posted: 9/23/2011 5:15:19 PM
so long they make enough to support themselves, money isn't an issue, so chances are OP....your date probably was low on cash, but sometimes even if you have plenty of money, people will complain "because of the point"

For example I took my daughter and her cousin to a circus a few months ago......admission was $30.00 for me and $20.00 for each of them.......I thought WOW!! that's expensive, but I paid the money and we went in, then as soon as we go around the corner, there is another booth there, selling tickets for inside the ring(skating ring where the circus was at) for another $10.00 per person...... I thought to myself..WTF!!!....so then we enter the circus area, and the entire circus is 1/3 of the Ice skating ring, the other 1/3 was those (closer seats) and the back 1/3 was where they kept the one elephant and one monkey (that's all they had) and one ring was where the circus actually took place about 40' ring.......pathetic doesn't even begin to describe the situation.......

well the girl wanted cotton candy....so I ask the guy hey how much for a small bag of the cotton candy........he replied......($10.00) I said out loud.........wow, nah we'll pass..........so I suggested to the girls, well how some popcorn instead.they said okay..............so I ask the popcorn lady....how much for a small bag of popcorn (the size of a microwavable popcorn package........the lady replies $10.00.... and again.....out loud I say..you can't be serious, just nevermind.........

by now the circus was late starting by 1/2 an hour.......which only leaves 1 hr left, and they anounce that they'd also have an 1/2 hr intermission within that time frame...........but the girls seen snowcones........so I thought well Ok I'll atleast get then each a snowcone (they were tiny like an 8oz. cup)......so I told the guy I'll take a red and blue snowcone.......the guy fixes them and says..that'll be $15.00........

and then I said OUT LOUD ARe all you FU$KING PEOPLE HERE RETARDED...I'm not paying that, stick those snowscone up your ass........come on girls, we're leaving................so I wasted $70.00 on admission price, and ended up just taking them to the park instead.............

Sure I had the money to buy all those things for them.........but it was the principle on the thing...it was far too outrageously price.......so that's why some may complain about the cost of this or that......

sorry about the above novel to say that simple point...........I'm in DH jail on my other site until the 25th, so I'm here for a spell
 kenny1979
Msg: 2 (view)

Alright..advice/honesty needed?
Posted: 1/25/2010 8:47:13 PM
It sounds to me like you are more interested in how many people actually contact you, as opposed to the quality of people who contact you....I'm just being honest here, but it seems like you have a need to be liked and wanted, or could possibly have some self-esteem issues
 kenny1979
Msg: 5 (view)

Single Dad w/Special Needs Child - Down Syndrome
Posted: 1/25/2010 8:42:04 PM
well I'm not a woman, but I applaud you for taking care of your daughter It takes alot of pateince and time away from a relationship, that maybe why it will be hard to find a woman that will accept you and the needs that yoour daughter has.....

Most women, I'm sure applaud you also for taking care of her, but they also realize that leaves little time for them, and sadly alot of woman (and some men), are too selfish, and that is why they won't date you.

But there are some very kind hearted souls out there also, that would admire you as a person for what you are doing, and would be glad to date you.....they are out there...Hope you find one..
 kenny1979
Msg: 2 (view)

Please peep my profile, and tell me what's wrong folks
Posted: 1/25/2010 8:24:09 PM
Ok, I do understand where you are coming from, with some of that, I would like a few more responses before I change it though, to avoid even more mistakes..
 kenny1979
Msg: 23 (view)

question for single mothers
Posted: 1/25/2010 1:06:08 AM
Oh wow.........you said nothing right ( sorry I'm not a single mother, but a single father)

1.) 6 weeks is hardly enough time to truly build a strong emotion bond with a child.....

2.) a 3yr old child is nowhere near old enough to understand those types of concepts

3.) saying the words(since noone else is) COMPLETE and utter FAIL!!! The child at that age is starting to grasps concepts, such as people liking them or not liking them, they are starting to build up their own self-worth and esteem.... though the child may not of quite understood what you were saying.........HIS mother sure as the hell did. and she veiwed it as talking down to her child(making her child feel unwanted) which is the very last thing a parent wants their children to feel... Plus she could have taken it as.......He showing pitty on my child...big no no.. which you obviously know now..lol

4.) By you saying that, you made the assumption they the woman..definitely want to be with you forever, and 6 weeks is hardly enough time to be saying things like.. Will you marry me......I know that is not what you said directly, but that is what she indirectly heard.....

I can list probably 10 other things, but I'm tired and going to bed...all you can do is call her and say sorry, for doing the things I mentioned above, and re-enforce the fact that you had spoken...stupidly and didn't realize at the time how it could of effected the child''s self-esteem and that you didn't mean to make the assumption that you guys would be together forever, it's just that you like her so much that you hoped you guys would work out and could be together for a long time...

Good nite. and I wish you the best of luck man..
 kenny1979
Msg: 4 (view)

Is it rude?
Posted: 1/25/2010 12:39:00 AM
Not rude at all, you are simply being upfront and honest. So as you have already stated, them knowing ahead of time leaves no cofusion later..
 kenny1979
Msg: 1 (view)

Please peep my profile, and tell me what's wrong folks
Posted: 1/25/2010 12:33:12 AM
well I figured, that since it's been a year, and I've gotten maybe 10 messages, in that year. I should do something a little different... So I revised my profile a bit and I would you to tell me what you think........Be as brutally honest as you can... Thanks
 kenny1979

Is this ever ok, disciplining a child under 2 with hitting?
Posted: 1/8/2010 8:52:10 AM
I against all of these parents who yell and scream at their kids, and many cuss also, while they sit in their arm chair and eat twinkies all day long and drink diet soda, while they collect their government checks for themselves, and for whatever they got some doctor to say that their kid has......meanwhile they have no idea what their child is doing in the other room, and only teach them un-healthy eating and life-style habits..........because they are too lazy to get up and atually see what there kid/s are doing.........while they live in a filthy house, and practice bad sanitation methods, who just give their kids whatever they want ...to avoid any confrontation.......

I'm against all these parents who believe it is a good idea to tell their kids to stay in their rooms for hours at a time, meanwhile complain that prisons only create a worse person, because of the inmates being locked in cages etc etc.......and these are the types of kids that many times end up on the depression meds and suicide watches etc. and these are also the same type of kids that end up shooting up schools etc. because the parent gave them too much idle time...while the child is mad(what kind of things do you think the child is thinking of when all alone in his/her room for hours while being pissed off..........I can bet you they are not happy thoughts..............

If I was doing something I wasn't suppose to do when I was younger.....I would get told to stop what I was doing....then if I didn't, they told me once more to stop, or else, i would get a spanking, and if I continued...........I would get my ass whipped by a belt then they told me that I was free to go back outside, but that if I again did what they previously told me, not to do, that I would get another spanking.......and my ass hurt too bad to even attempt to continue doing what they had told me , not to do....

But they always told me that they loved me, and did things with me that showed their love, and they would also explain that ...life has rules, and that they don't like to spank, but there are reasons, why they tell me not to do the things they tell me not to do etc etc etc.....and I can assure you..I turned out pretty decent

I would also like to add, that I never in any way shape or form was scared of my parents, never......I was scared of doing too much wrong though......
 kenny1979
Msg: 18 (view)

Posted: 1/7/2010 5:06:57 PM
The people......and .............The government entity......... are not the same thing

studies that prove spankings work, are the only way to keep the government from raising our kids (basically taking away parents" rights...)

I don't know about you, just I don't want the government to raise my child

Do you not understand that.......Is comprehension, not your forte?
 kenny1979
Msg: 17 (view)

Posted: 1/7/2010 4:29:19 PM
Nice post Teal....... I would like to ask the the people who don't believe in spanking

where did the respect go that was here in the 50's.

people back then, didn't medicate their kids with all sorts of drugs?
 kenny1979
Msg: 15 (view)

Posted: 1/7/2010 12:57:39 PM
I seen that someone wrote in.......That they don't want their kids to fear them, that is why they don't spank etc.........

I just want to say, spanking a child on the bottom, doesn't make children fear their parents............So long the parent does explain what they did wrong and why they got the spanking, after warning them that they would get one......"If they kept it up"..and if the parent shows a child love all the time.........The child "WILL NOT" fear the parent, They will however fear the punishment that the parent will give, if need be. and over time the fear that the child had of the punishment will turn into respect for their parent......

sometimes a spanking is showing love, I know the liberals will say that doesn't make any sense, but that is why they are liberals, they don't understand enough about life, for it to make sense to them.
 kenny1979
Msg: 6 (view)

Please rate and give suggestions.
Posted: 1/5/2010 9:37:13 PM
I'll rate you a 7, and I agree your main picture, is too bright.
 kenny1979

Throwing myself out to the firing squad
Posted: 1/5/2010 8:58:51 PM
I think you have a very good profile, but I agree with the person above me, that the name is abit conceited sounding, they may read your name and think.......nah, he's gotta be full of himself.... but the rest of the profile was great I thought..very well done.. and Good Luck.
 kenny1979
Msg: 6 (view)

Well folks, how about it?
Posted: 1/5/2010 8:25:17 PM
Ok folks, I have updated it........so I would appreciate your thoughts, once more...
 kenny1979

Posted: 1/5/2010 6:23:29 AM
again fair enough.... The hat thing is, I've just always wore one, from youth baseball, then I welded railroads cars for a few years, so there I wore a beenie and hard hat, then construction and concrete work after that again wearing either a hard hat or or a bandana(on the job sites) cause you never know what a drunk/hungover roofer is gonna drop, while I was finnishing up my framing..lol so I guess I've just always wore a hat... My newer pics. that I'll upload later don't have me in a hat....

and I understand that sometimes people just look like a certain type of person, and that I should promote myself in the best way possible, to avoid (the certain look I have, the best I can)... and the other lady already mentioned about my daughter being in the pics... like I said before those were the only pictures I had at that time, never thought about cropping them until the other lady mentioned it...

well Thanks for the advice, and Good luck to you man.. Oh and you didn't hurt my feeling in the least the first go-round, I worded my reply to sound mature, I felt you(not knowing me, and me not knowing whether or not you have a sense of humor) that if I just said, "damn dude, why are you such a****..." that you may have took it the wrong way......So .you see it worked out better for both of us that way..........
 kenny1979
Msg: 11 (view)

I've had 3 women doubt my age..I need a woman's advise please!
Posted: 1/5/2010 5:50:25 AM
two things..................

1 ) you started this thread for attention and.......
2) you started these thread for attention........ and in hopes that your self-esteem will be lifted up after women reply by saying nice things(being nice) like no,,,37 no way maybe 27 etc etc blah blah blah

but here's the real deal.
You starting this thread whining.........which doesn't make you look too mature, even if you get frustrated because your a great guy etc etc. it's still whining.....sorry

Oh and you look like you could be between the ages of 35-40 so I don't see why they would not believe that, hell for all I know you could of made up the story of the woman blocking you for that reason.. who knows?? who cares?? just stop the whining will ya.....it's rather pathetic
 kenny1979
Msg: 35 (view)

Widowed father already talking to new ladies
Posted: 1/5/2010 5:32:26 AM
notaowniegirl..........I haven't read many replies to this thread, or anything she wrote besides the op and what you quoted.........
but I hope if that if she truely wants her situation to get better, and can handle the honest to GOD truth then she read and listen to your advise..You are right on in everything you posted...very wise I must say

I just hope she does take your advice, and that this thread was not made with her just hoping everyone would tell her, that she is right( take her side)
sadly I do think that the only posts that she will actually pay attention too are the ones that say, she's in the right.......

You know kids are taugh now adays nothing is ever their fault, blame others.... But hopefully she be different then others her age........

again great advice
 kenny1979

Posted: 1/5/2010 5:11:24 AM
Ok, fair enough guy......Though I don't care for how you stated your dis-likes, about my profile, I can see your points. The pictures I have up were the only pictures I had at the time, and until you mentioned it, I didn't realize I was wearing a hat in all of them.

As far as How I dress myself, it is generally blue jeans and a T-shirt, and I will continue wearing them.
My hat is backwards most the time when I wear one, (not for a style statement) but simply because when the bill is forward it limits my vision, I grew up in an area where you need to see in all directions, all the time(yes, even up) but I do realize some women will think it is immature, so I plan on putting up pics. without the hat on.

As for in my profile where I stated, "drop me a line," then I wrote no pun intended, I do see how how you could think of dope by me saying it that way......BUT I was reffering to that part, that way, because the site is called PLENTY OF FISH!!

but it is obvious that your mind thought of drugs first, so I would guess either you posted in this thread the way you did , simply because you looked at my profile and (you saw a dopehead for the reasons you listed, so then you just wanted to be a judgemental ass, or because you are alot more familiar with the dope then I am.......

I took a few puffs of a joint, when I was 18 or 19yrs old, that was the first and last time I'd ever did any type of drug, but I can honestly see how someone may take it the way you saw it, so I will delete the (no pun intended part) Hell , I even quit drinking when my daughter was born, so I don't even do that anymore.....

Oh and the rough around the edges thing......means simply... I'm not one of those liberal political correct people, I call things the way I see them, just like you did to me......which isn't a bad thing, because people know where you stand, but it is a turn-off to some..........anyhow I think I just wrote a novel and I hope I cleared a coupl things up, but I do appreciate an opinion from a brutally honest perspective...

Oh and another thing, I wouldn't try to judge a person's IQ, by how they wear their hat... Because if you were a betting man, you would be broke betting on that..

Overall thanks to the both of you, I really liked your suggestion, if you have any comments please feel free to (drop me a line)
 kenny1979
Msg: 7 (view)

Review me please
Posted: 1/5/2010 12:22:35 AM
hey I don't have a BA and am not a teacher, besides those points, I wasn't trying to run the guy down, just pointing out the thing that was extremely obvious, and yes, I did know know grammar was spelled with an ar not an er, but it's clear that I didn't spell it right. I probably have a few of my own errors in my profile, I haven't looked at it in months, planning on re-doing it tomorrow.
 kenny1979

Posted: 1/5/2010 12:13:44 AM
Hey thanks for the reply, I honestly don't even know what my profile looks like( I haven't been online on this site in a few months before tonight) but I understand your reasonings for the critiques... I'm getting ready to hit the sack, now. but I will definitely reveiw what you mentioned again tomorrow, and make some changes... they seems like great ideas.......Thanks.. I do have a couple more pics, without my daughter in them now, I rarely take pictures of me, so I didn't really have any others besides the ones I posted, so I will crop what I can and put up new photos also
 kenny1979
Msg: 105 (view)

Her busy Schedule
Posted: 1/5/2010 12:04:40 AM
well, honestly I would bet that some of those women are lying, and letting you down easy.........because either from the first time you met them or after talking to them more, they changed their mind about you and have no interest in you now.

But there are some cases that could very well be, that they are very busy and working alot.........what to do about it???????? There's not really anything you can do

just make sure you don't keep hounding them about a date, that will probably eliminate the first thing I mentioned, and as for the second......well there's nothing you can do.......better luck next time
 kenny1979
Msg: 32 (view)

I was just curious to what you think.
Posted: 1/4/2010 11:55:21 PM
Ok I read part of this thread and part of your profile, and my thoughts have not changed from the original statements I wrote.......I think you are spoiled rotten and used to getting your way, and you will probably make your dad's life miserable, untl he gets tired of it and cuts you off......sorry that's what I see happening

You and your family have to understand Your dad is his own man, just because he is looking for companionship, doesn't mean that he didn't love your mother. There is also emotional needs that he has that you can't understand yet, just because someone you love dies, doesn't mean life doesn't go on.......Sometimes there are things that hurt a person's heart so much that you need to talk with an outside source about(friend or stranger) that may not be as judgemental and/or that can give a perspective from the outside looking in.....

I will just leave you with this.......Please don't ruin your father's life, with you own selfishness.............there is more wisdom in those words, then you will probably realize.

I hope everything gets better, but I do feel you should be less judgemental towards your fathers decisions, trust that he knows what he is doing.
 kenny1979
Msg: 31 (view)

Widowed father already talking to new ladies
Posted: 1/4/2010 11:43:39 PM
Honestly after reading your thread post, I thought to myself, I bet this is a young girl. who's feeling are hurt, because she thinks that her dad is trying to find a replacement for her mother, so chances are any person that her father finds, she will hate, and try to destroy her father's relationship with the new woman. Then in a fews years from now, she will be online somewhere complaining about how some woman, ruined her and her father's relationship...........That is what I thought before clicking on your profile...

and seeing that you are only 19... now I'll go back and read the thread and your profile, and anwser this again
 kenny1979

Posted: 1/4/2010 11:21:40 PM
I didn't veiw your profile, but I can tell you are a liberal atheist that hates anyones' veiw points that are not like your own. If you believe in not spanking then don't spank.........You see, I don't call you names for having a different perspective.

The government also tells us that adults have to wear a seatbelt or they fine us... which is only constitutional, because driving is a priveledge not a right...

what is different about kids now, then lets say the fifties?
the amount respect kids give adults and their peers is different
crime is alot higher in all areas
hell, I could go on all day, and point out where the charater, values, morals etc, have declined since then.........and my opinion is it is all because of liberal policies based solely on money and control.
You don't have to agree, but I'm curious, since you have taken an interest in my post, why do you think is the decline in such areas?

Oh and please stop with the name calling, I don't want to match wits, with an un-armed man........

kenny1979

Review me please
Posted: 1/4/2010 10:59:15 PM
I would like to know what subject to you substitute for?????????

because I find many of your grammer and punctuation errors very elementry errors, such as (paying music) that's rather pathetic for someone who is suppose to have a BA. and wants to have a great profile, ........................and has already up-dated it......sorry, I didn't read past that part.

good luck
 kenny1979
Msg: 24 (view)

Is she just not into me or am I over reacting
Posted: 1/4/2010 10:51:12 PM
Sorry dude, she is just stringing you along for her own emotional needs here and there, when others let her down she will write you because of lack of more interesting options.........sorry You are probably just her "pitty party guy" and just calls you to complain about her life, then you tell her how wonderful she is ..blah blah blah... then her emotions feel better, her self-esteem is raised, then she feels confident enough to try to hook up with anothe guy that she is actually interested in, or maybe you complain about how much more crappy your life is, and that makes her feel better............either way she doesn't want you.........sorry
 kenny1979
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 1/4/2010 10:40:29 PM
I've been on this site for over a year, but life, has actually kept me away from caring whether or not I get a date, but in the next couple of months I should start having more freetime to actually (go on a date) so I was wondering if any of you folks would mind telling me whether or not my profile is up to par (sort of speak)

Thanks and I hope you all had a New Years
 kenny1979

Posted: 1/4/2010 10:32:56 PM
I firmly believe in disciplining my child..........My daughter is now 2 and I haven't started actually spanking her yet, just a stern voice after repeating (no, don't do that) a few times and an occational light slap on the hand, puts me back in control of the situation.............Now I do believe in spanking a child on the butt, only after repeated talking toos haven't worked, but only a smack or two on the bottom is OK, not bruising the child or hitting them anywhere else........

The liberal have made it a crime to discpline children anymore, that is why we have all these add, adhd , etc etc.....(bad behavior) kids now adays..

If you spare the rod, you spoil the child.......but with discipline you have to show them love always, and explain to them why and what they did wrong etc etc. and never spank them if you are upset, you as a parent have to have a cool demeanor.

A child wants and needs attention, even if all they get is spankings ( bad attention) if a child is always ating out, then you are not doing something right.....period.....No kids are as some people say......(Their just "BAD") no.. the parenting method and love and attention shown to the child is what is bad, not the child

My daughter helps me around the house sweeping, folding clothes, washing the laundry, etc. etc. and she knows that when I have a free moment I will play dolls, sing and dance around the house with her etc etc.... and I make sure a few times a day we do learning activities, As I said she is now 2yr and 3 months..

She is potty trained, knows the alphabet both written out and verbal in any order ,can count and recognize all the numbers up to 20, tons of animals and their sounds, dresses herself, including putting her shoes and coats etc on. Can operate every remote in the house and dvd players, knows her left from right, knows how to use a power drill screwdrivers and wrenches, hell two months ago she took apart her tricycle, or well the seat and one of the tires anyways,,,(no not with the power drill... ) She is my first child, but from what I've seen from alot of kids her age, I think she is doing everything very well and very well mannered...... But I was lucky enough, or should I say unlucky enough to be out of work for about 7months last year, so I had plenty of time to shape who she is, buying and selling on Ebay to get by allowed me to be around her all day...... My only problem is when she comes back from staying at her mothers house for a day or 2, then the 1st day back she wants to act like her other brothers and sisters, which don't go over well with me...

SO YES, BEAT your kids.............it works great.......J/K

damn, I thik I just wrote a novel (filled with bragging) so sorry about that part..
 kenny1979
Msg: 22 (view)

Are Some Parents Becoming Less Focused On Actually Raising Their Kids?
Posted: 1/4/2010 10:06:00 PM
short anwser......Yes, parents are becoming less focused on their children

The world as a whole is becoming more and more self-centered, it seems the they care more about what I can get from someone else, then what I can give.......

more and more people are on those anti-depressant which only destroy their grasp on reality..IMO look at all the parents killing their children etc...it's sickning to say the least......but are abortions, violence on Tv, video games etc. become more of the norm, the worse the problem will become...

Add to that single parenting and the stresses that come with it, and/or both parents working, and not giving enough time to their children, create the enviroment that we are in today.......

plus our liberal government wanting to try and raise our children for us, then you will have nothing but diasters in the years ahead......

but back to your org. OP.....
YES parents are less focused on their kids.......
 kenny1979
Msg: 14 (view)

Pill Replaces Exercise
Posted: 8/2/2008 10:32:07 AM
Sorry, but I am sure that it will lead to heart attacks, muscle spasms, irregular heart beats, probably speed the heart rate and you would then die at an earlier age, then which you would of,. Because ,the heart muscle wears out over time. and it would probably cause sexual problems, Laziness and vanity will only be cured by, being less vain and by working out, and being less lazy, thousands of products are out there which people use everyday, for a quick fix and none of them work without hurting your body more in the long run, so to all the people that want to change the natural way your body works, go for it but it's not for me. or anyone who has common sense....... I only listed a couple of the obvious things that it would probaly harm but there are many many more. I could of list

here are a couple examples
your eyes
sexual organs
what would be the wear and tear on your ligaments, tendon, pessures on your spinal cord
brain
joints
think of the built up of tumors
closing blood flow
tears and rips in muscles when doing very hard work that already takes a toll on your body, just think people how much pain and suffering are you willing to endure for vanity........................But I guess to each their own
 kenny1979

Is money something to consider when having a child?
Posted: 7/17/2008 10:21:07 PM
no I don't beleive money is that important, but yes you need to have enough to provide the basics, I'm poor myself but if I had lots of money my daughter wouldn't get hardly anything more than she gets now, not because I do not love her, it is because I do love her so much, I don't want to spoil her I want her to understand the value of a dollar and how much people should be valued for their character not their clothes.
 kenny1979
Msg: 51 (view)

I need help here!
Posted: 7/17/2008 9:54:30 PM
Hey hun this isn't rocket science OK sweetheart, HE said never again live with or marry YOU said I want someone to live ith and marry, if A guy told you that he meant it. so now its solely up to you are you willing to go by what he says or not if the anwser is no then find someone else..........DUH
 kenny1979
Msg: 16 (view)

Faithful before we meet????
Posted: 7/17/2008 9:30:47 PM
Hey guy I appreciate your honesty in the story . I do the same thing .I was interested in a girl I worked with never had dated her well one night one of my Ex's had come over to shoot the shit, well the girl I like called me and I told her that my Ex was there and that we were just friends , and that she has been dating the same guy for the last 3yrs. needless to say the girl never spoke to me again at work... point is some people are like that. most people I know would not be that honest, most people would say that it was stupid to even bring up. But I don't lie and my guess is that you don't either. I don't think you did anything wrong, Now if I'm even just talking to someone I wouldn't do anything with anyone else, but thats just my choice..
 kenny1979
Msg: 18 (view)

How many dates before you decide Yea/Nay??
Posted: 7/17/2008 8:38:07 PM
Who knows, I'm not the type to plan more than one date at a time. I too am looking for long term. I don't set up many dates I try and date one person, if it works out then no need to try again, but if it doesn't then I will try and find another... But to your question it all depends, but If the first date sucked and they were disrepectful or stuck up, or there was soething about them I just didn't like, then I feel it would be STUPID to suffer through a second
 kenny1979
Msg: 196 (view)

Why do Babes dig ugly guys?
Posted: 7/17/2008 6:59:34 PM
Well there could be a few reason why, she would date someone that you thought was ugly, But my question is if you seen her walking with someone, why would you try and flirt with her to begin with that was bogus as hell, in my book. and apparently you have quite abit of money and you're not useeing that, well learn some humility bud, not everyone is after looks and money... I say give that one point to all of us ugly guys...
 kenny1979
Msg: 15 (view)

after a date - is it 'right' for men/ women to be seeing other people?
Posted: 7/17/2008 6:02:22 PM
Well for one I never have someone on standby incase something doesn't work out, but alot of women do. Secondly if I get a date with someone, I don't try and get another until I find out if that first person work out or not. and it will be clear to the first person if I am willing to go on another date with them use I tell them.... I don't like a guessing game, and I give that much respect to the other person also....People who think while I'll wait afew days to call him/her back because I don't want to look hard up or what-ever is actually starting a game think about... It's mind game if you got along on the first date and want another why wait tell them you would like to see them again. egos will get you nowhere. JMO
 kenny1979
Msg: 26 (view)

would guys date a female cop?
Posted: 7/17/2008 5:40:31 PM
No I would not date a cop ever No offense to you personally, but don't like cops in a general sense simply because every one of them in this political town I live in is crooked as hell. not that I think their crooked I know they are crooked and most of them are ego maniacs and break the law themselves all the time hell we had 5 people killed in our jail here in 3 months they sent specially trained officer to deal with a guy that was mentally ill armed with a steak knife and they shot him 3times another guy on New Years shot his pistol in the air right at mid-night the cops said he pointed the gun at them and that why they shot him 4 times 1 in the 2 in the side and 1 in the front.... And all of the people that die in jail oh nature causes. but the police did their own investigation and found no wrong doing. Don't get me wrong there are some great cops that are great people but they are usually rrupted by the others and they turn a blinde eye ...... Good luck to you though hun
 kenny1979
Msg: 36 (view)

Would you stop dating somebody if they were unable to have kids?
Posted: 7/17/2008 11:11:02 AM
No, because that is in some ways just selfish, but I can kinda understand some people want their own flesh and blood as opposed to adopting. But I personally think that if known, it should be put out there very early in dating, but if it was ever discussed and you find yourself really liking the other person then it would be selfish JMO

Show ALL Forums