Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: off my chest
 Satisfiher
Msg: 26 (view)

off my chest
Posted: 1/26/2006 3:41:02 AM
Definetely get a second opinion,this is the family jewels you are talking about.I know of someone who had the same,but,as it turned out,it was only "Hydro-Cill",not quite sure on the spelling ,sorry.Good luck to you Bud!
 Satisfiher
Msg: 3 (view)

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF...
Posted: 1/26/2006 3:14:34 AM
First of all,who the hell gave the men the right to tell women they didn't have anymore rights?
It would be interesting to see how the shoe would fit on the other foot.

I have no idea what the women would do,but,it would be interesting to see.

It would also be interesting to see if this world was ruled by women. I can see all the "Rights for men groups " starting already.
 Satisfiher

Lets try something different
Posted: 1/11/2006 3:32:29 AM
Variety and the element of surprise is a great way to keep the fires burning.
 Satisfiher
Msg: 11 (view)

Do all men think a woman with a kid wants you to be the new daddy?
Posted: 1/11/2006 3:24:53 AM
I don't think so,and of course all situations are different,but, the best thing a man can do is be a best friend to the child.Nobody can take a fathers place,but,there is always room for a good friend,a role model,someone the kid(s) can turn to for advice,and to be there for them if need be.Let the child come to you instead of pushing yourself on them.Kids are so precious and need all the love and guidance they could get in today's world.That is just my opinion,but,of course everyone sees it different.
 Satisfiher
Msg: 4 (view)

10 reasons it sucks to be a dick.
Posted: 1/1/2006 6:34:07 AM
The Penis reqest for a raise

I ,the penis,hereby request a raise for the following reasons:

I do physical labor
I work at great depths
I plunge head first at everything I do
I do not get weekends off or public holidays
I work in a damp environment
i don't get paid overtime
I work in a dark place that has poor ventilation
I work in high temperatures
And my work often exposes me to contagious deseases.

Dear Penis,

After assessing your request and considering the arguments you have raised,the administration rejects your request for the following reasons:

You do not work eight hours straight time
You fall asleep on the job after brief periods of time
You do not always follow orders from the management team
You do not always stay in your allocated position and often visit other areas not permited by management.
You do not take initiative,and you need to be pressured and stimulated in order to start working.
You leave your work area rather messy at the end of your shift
You do not always observe necessary safety regulations,such as wearing the correct protective clothing
You'll retire before reaching age 65
You're unable to work double shifts
You sometimes leave your allocated position before you have completed the days work.
You have been seen working at different worksites
And if that were not all,you have been seen constantly entering and leaving the workplace carrying a very suspicious looking bag.

REQUEST FOR RAISE ,"DENIED".
Sincerely yours,
The management.
 Satisfiher
Msg: 8 (view)

Questions to ponder....
Posted: 1/1/2006 5:11:47 AM
Somehow that posting didn't turn out right
Why is there an expiry date on a container of sour cream,if it already sour.
 Satisfiher
Msg: 7 (view)

Questions to ponder....
Posted: 1/1/2006 4:34:57 AM
Why call it sour cream if it aready sour.
 Satisfiher
Msg: 16 (view)

guys are pigs.
Posted: 1/1/2006 4:33:04 AM
If guys are pigs,that must mean women are sows.Hey let's start that thread,I'm sure we can bring it up to at least 20 pages!....
 Satisfiher
Msg: 40 (view)

What's grosser than gross?....
Posted: 1/1/2006 4:23:58 AM
Kissing A woman with lots of zitts,and one explodes in your face,....S-P-L-A-T......Ewww!

Going down on a woman for all your worth,and PRRRRT,she lets out one huge wet p***y fart!

Seeing juice leak from one's honker into their mouth.

Watching someone eat steak with no teeth.(As grosse as it is,it's funny at the same time)

Watching someone outside blowing their nose by pressing against one nostril and spraying for all their worth,and then ,the other side.Then,waching them wipe their hands on their jacket.

Someone blowing their nose right through the kleenex.yuk!

Seeing someone sneeze in public,and everything comes out and hangs on their chin.That's nasty.

I am sure all of us have encountered some of these grosse happenings at one time or anoher.

Satisfiher
Msg: 212 (view)

You know you're old when...
Posted: 1/1/2006 3:53:29 AM
You know you're old when you have AIDS. (walking aids,nurse aids,bathing aids,hearing aids)
"No offense to the older generation,I love you people"
 Satisfiher
Msg: 66 (view)

Funny Insults
Posted: 1/1/2006 2:34:17 AM
She is so damn slow it takes her an hour to cook minute rice!
 Satisfiher
Msg: 14 (view)

Your Ideal Job
Posted: 12/28/2005 8:58:07 AM
A door to door canvasser for naval lint.
 Satisfiher

DeAr SaNTA
Posted: 12/28/2005 8:47:26 AM
Dear Santa,

For Christmas ,I was going to ask you for my two front teeth but it seemed like a tall order.So,I would really like my foreskin back , please see what you can do !

Love,

Pete

Dear Peter,

What kind of cheap drugs are you smokin'.
 Satisfiher
Msg: 58 (view)

Funny Insults
Posted: 12/28/2005 8:30:08 AM
* you're about as useful as chewed bubble gum stuck under the seat of a chair.
* you're about as funny as a train wreck.
* you're obviously not the brightest pencil in the box.
 Satisfiher
Msg: 67 (view)

As a man, what are the 3 most important things that you look for in a woman as a potential mate?
Posted: 10/15/2005 3:07:54 AM
As a pontential mate,the three most important things would be how she looks in the morning!
I would like her to;

1.Wear those big, fat ,round ,pink curlers with that scarf thing-a-ma-giggy.

2.Never wear her false teeth til after breakfast.

3.Wear her black framed glasses with the pop bottle bottoms.

By doing this ,she shows her true colors,and it helps me appreciate her that much more later,when she gets all done up.Now that's character at it's finest.
 Satisfiher
Msg: 17 (view)

guys and their habits
Posted: 10/14/2005 11:52:34 PM
[OMG...u guys r too much I would like to watch those wax jobs..................]

Just the kind of guy you want to bring to mom huh ?Hi Ma !!!!!!!!!
src=http://www.plentyoffish.com/smiles/icon_12.gif border=0>

Thanks for the compliment Sweetie!! Want to dance ?
 Satisfiher
Msg: 15 (view)

guys and their habits
Posted: 10/14/2005 11:41:41 PM
[OMG...u guys r too much I would like to watch those wax jobs..................]

almetto - the wax jobs aren't too bad - one quick swoooooosh and a quick ouuuuuuccchhhh!
and you're done,besides the streching it's not bad.....lol

On the other hand,the "Neat",is run for the hills and find the nearest pond ,or a bowl of ice water to soak those poor little darlins'.
 Satisfiher
Msg: 31 (view)

New Here but what's the problem?
Posted: 10/14/2005 7:12:59 AM
Atoneman: Out of all the emails I sent out ,I merely got a handful of replies until I started asking them why in a very polite and curious manner as to why they haven't as much as said "thanks" but "no thanks" or something like "good luck "or something like that.Maybe my second email showed my sincerity into writting them,I am not sure.But it has worked for me.Give it a shot ,what have you got to lose.Good luck Bud!
 Satisfiher
Msg: 5 (view)

guys and their habits
Posted: 10/14/2005 6:50:48 AM
Well that's a loaded question!

1.I take a bath once a month whether I need it or not,with a splash of javex for that extra sterility.

2.Trim the pubees,cause lets face it,when the pubees are longer than the weenee,it makes your weenee look teenee.

3.Trim my nails with the sheers.

4.Grind my corns and bunions on my heavy duty grinder.

5.I hot wax my scrotum,because I found out the hard way that "neet" burns a litle too much.

6.I gargle with moonshine,to kill all germs.

7.I Q-tip my ears with my cordless drill for a thourough job.

8.I brush my teeth witth AJAX for extra whiteness,and use S.O,S. pads on those tough to get out cigarette and coffee stains.

9.My clothes ,I stick them all in a burlapp sack,throw in a half gallon of soap,tie them behind the boat,and go for a ride.Repeat the ride for the rinse cycle.Works great for dishes too.

10.If you don't have a boat for dishes,put all plates on the floor so the dog can lick them clean,and put them back in the cupboard.

11.As you can see I'm a pretty clean kind of guy.
 Satisfiher
Msg: 12 (view)

A funny joke
Posted: 10/14/2005 5:56:47 AM
Has this ever happened to you in a public washroom ?

I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the other stall saying: "Hi, how are you?"
I'm not the type to start a conversation in the men's restrooms at a rest stop but,
I don't know what got into me. I answered, somewhat embarrassedly: "Doin’ just fine!"
And the other guy says: "So, what are you up to?"
What kind of question is that? At that point, I'm thinking that this is way too bizarre so
I say, "Uhhh… I'm like you, just traveling east!"
At this point I am just trying to get out as fast as I can when I hear another question.
“Can I come over to your place after while?”
Ok, this question is just wacky, but I figured I could just be polite and end the conversation.
I tell him, "Well, I have company over, so today is a bad day for me!"
Then I hear the guy say nervously... "LISTEN!!! I'll have to call you back,
there's an idiot in the other stall who keeps answering all my questions, bye!"

Satisfiher
Msg: 11 (view)

A funny joke
Posted: 10/14/2005 5:53:04 AM
Being at the right place at the right time !

The owner of a large factory decided to make a surprise visit and check up on his staff. Walking though the plant, he noticed a young man leaning lazily against a post.

"Just how much are you being paid a week?" said the owner angrily.

"Three hundred bucks," replied the young man.

Taking out a fold of bills from his wallet, the owner counted out $300, slapped the money into the boy's hands, and said "Here's a week's pay—now get out and don't come back!"

Turning to one of the supervisors, he said "How long has that lazy bum been working here anyway?"

"He doesn't work here," said the supervisor. "He was just here to deliver a pizza!"

Satisfiher
Msg: 10 (view)

A funny joke
Posted: 10/14/2005 5:38:11 AM
Fishing Joke for all you anglers out there !

Scott and Glenn went on a fishing trip. They rented all the equipment: reels, rods, wading suits, rowboat, car, even a cabin in the woods. They spent a fortune.

The first day they went fishing and didn't catch anything. The same thing happened on the second day and the third. It went on like this until finally, on the last day of their vacation, Scott caught a fish. Driving home they were really depressed.

Scott turned to Glenn and said, "Do you realize that this one lousy fish we caught cost us fifteen hundred dollars?"

Glenn replied, "Wow! It's a good thing we didn't catch any more!"
 Satisfiher
Msg: 52 (view)

As a man, what are the 3 most important things that you look for in a woman as a potential mate?
Posted: 10/14/2005 5:30:38 AM
Must know how to gut a moose!
Must know how to clean fish and drink like one!
Most importantly,must have a good boat!

Not nessassarily in the right order!
 Satisfiher
Msg: 141 (view)

Things you should NEVER say to a man..LOL
Posted: 10/13/2005 2:16:44 PM
Honey,how come you have two belly buttons ? arghhh!!
 Satisfiher
Msg: 139 (view)

Things you should NEVER say to a man..LOL
Posted: 10/13/2005 1:56:27 PM
[That would amount to harassment]

CB- Don't forget to turn the other cheek!
 Satisfiher
Msg: 17 (view)

what does it take to keep love strong??
Posted: 10/13/2005 12:38:36 PM
Always putting your mate first,....................( except when she's in cuffs.....lol)
-and be forgiving to life's little imperfections.
-always give 100% of yourself
 Satisfiher
Msg: 25 (view)

Does anybody else get mails like this?
Posted: 10/13/2005 7:31:45 AM
Hey !!Mister Master Piss!!! You want some mail? Are you sure ?Let's all redirect our scam mail to master piss!!
On a different note ,you were saying on your profile that you write emails to some of the ladies on POF only to not get any responses,right? Well this is your lucky day my man ,because I have a solution for you that has worked for me.Here we go;First ,I'll send them an email saying how I read their profile and how they sound interesting and all the usual things people normally say(no lies of course),and then I give them two weeks to respond,unless they do the read delete thing.Then I'll send them another email saying how much time I took to carefully go through some profiles and how long it took me to write them and we usually end up starting a conversation from there.I have made quite a few friends that way on POF.I know it sounds like quite the unusual way to do things ,but,it seems to work for me.you're not harming or lying to anyone,it's just an unorthodox way of getting to talk to the people you want to meet.Let me know how it turns out for you! Good luck !
 Satisfiher

Posted: 10/13/2005 5:10:08 AM
Only three ? Darn it ! How about any three of the following ?

-being able to communicate well
-being able to compromise
-honesty
-passionate
-considerate of others and their feelings
-middle of the road kind of girl,butt knows how to jazz it up when need be

So any three of the above mentioned,with a twist of the remaining three would be ideal for me.
 Satisfiher
Msg: 21 (view)

Posted: 10/13/2005 1:19:21 AM
I have gotten some of those. I use the opportunity to vent. The email usually ends with "Go f*ck yourself loser!" or some other nasty and to-the-point expression.

Oh, how I do have a way with words don't I?

Blast,you do make a "nasty" good point,but they don't seem to fully understand that because the low lifes try and f*ck others.
 Satisfiher
Msg: 18 (view)

Posted: 10/12/2005 1:16:50 PM
I too,like everyone ,received it,same scam,different goods,asking for money to open account in their country so I could transfer the funds easier.I played along with their scam,told them they had to transfer the money themselves after I gave them an old account with 5 dollars in it.Two weeks later ,the bank calls me up saying that there was a check at the bank for me in the amount of $120,000.00 and it was from an insurance company in the U.S. My bank called this insurance company and told them that no such check was ever issued to me.The police came over to have a,look at all the information I had saved on my computer concerning this scam,but I never heard from them again.I knew before hand that it was a scam,I was just hoping to maybe catch them red handed,but these people are quite sneaky in their little schemes.
 Satisfiher

Seriously...romantic?
Posted: 10/12/2005 10:58:27 AM
Of course "honest hgirl",I just generalized something I like doing.But if a guy knows you to want spontaniety,humor,and creativity,of course he will base his plans around your likings.I think those funloving situations are great too,...lots of pizzazz !!!!!
 Satisfiher
Msg: 20 (view)

Seriously...romantic?
Posted: 10/12/2005 10:09:44 AM
The morning starts with her making coffee,...wearing my favorite white shirt hanging loosely mid-thigh,...me sneaking up behind her putting my arms around her waste,...giving her ,hot ,sweet ,passionate little kisses on the neck. Enjoying the morning coffee together,she goes in the bedroom to change and finds my card with directions to my little treasure hunt I have mapped out for her.Her first stop is at her favorite lingerie shop where I have already picked out some very sexy underthings consisting of a black matching bra & panties set, garter & stockings for her,....is already giftwraped with a card ,a poem ,and directions for her next stop.From there she must drive to a woman's boutique where I have picked out a very sexy black dress ,of course gift wrapped and another card with directions for the next stop.Her next stop is the shoe store and yes another card that tells her to make a stop at the jewelery store for some earings I picked out especially for her.The last stop of her little treasure hunt,brings her to the spa,where she gets the royal treatment and gets all done up just for our special night that I have planned for us.Upon her arrival at home ,she is greeted with the sweet smell of a gourmet dinner that I have cooked for her, candles,soft music,the crackling and sparkling of the fireplace putting that extra touch in the air of the romantic evening,the flaring of the fire sparkling in her eyes ,adding to her beauty.A blanket of white imitation fur is layed out in front of the fire place,where we lye to enjoy our sweet after dinner wine ,telling each other of our appreciation for one another,and I must say, I'm sorry,but you must use your imagination for the rest...
 Satisfiher
Msg: 8 (view)

3 course meal not to cook for your date
Posted: 10/11/2005 3:53:04 PM
Welcome to the Farmers Market! A Vegetarian Delight!

Carot tops , served over potato eyes , and waxed turnip peels...Guarented to lose weight!
 Satisfiher
Msg: 7 (view)

Posted: 10/11/2005 3:47:23 PM
Wecome to the Barnyard Bistro !

Thistle Salad(ahu ahu ahu), Chicken ribs ,rabbit nuggets um! um!......
 Satisfiher
Msg: 6 (view)

Posted: 10/11/2005 3:42:59 PM
Hay , Guizzards ,Cow pies ..........
 Satisfiher
Msg: 28 (view)

Let's hear some good practical jokes and pranks you play on people
Posted: 10/11/2005 1:56:19 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 Satisfiher
Msg: 27 (view)

Posted: 10/11/2005 1:40:20 PM
^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Awe........the element of surprise !..................
 Satisfiher

I found someone I really like
Posted: 10/11/2005 1:01:51 PM
I too have found someone I really like,only problem is,she lives so far away.In all of my life ,I have never been so captivated by someone like this,not even someone in the limelight.I can't get this person off of my mind,and I don't have any idea what to do about it.I try and think of other things but all that keeps coming to me ,is her beautiful face,and beautiful personality.
Any ideas people?
 Satisfiher
Msg: 25 (view)

Posted: 10/11/2005 12:50:47 PM
This prank I played on my friends was a little cruel but I must say it was one of those "ouch my ribs hurt from laughing too much kind of pranks"

Made a big corn roast/pig roast at camp,most of my friends were there,evrybody brought a little something for the roast,salads ,deserts ,that kind of stuff.I made this huge punch enough for like 20 people.Had two barbecues going the whole nine yards.I had set up two video cameras to record this annual event of mine,only I knew this one was going to be the corn roast of all corn roasts.The fun begins at he punch bowl.I don't know if any of you are familiar with "citromag",it's a laxative you take before going for bowel tests.It taste almost identical to sprite and is bubbly just like the sprite too.Now with that said,the punch included three botles of this stuff along with the grape juice,and all the goodies that were put into the punch for good flavor.After the punch was done,I went over to the "outhouse",removed all toilet paper from the premises,and set up a camera that would pick up all the action.Corn roast went off without a glich,we've got a bonfire going full tilt,the punch is sitting on the picnic table waiting to be had by everyone.I told my buddy what I had done and not to drink any,and to just enjoy the show.We just about died laughing thinking about it.After everyone had their fill of the punch,me and this buddy are sitting around the fire,trying not to let the cat out of the bag,and then we hear this big yell from the outhouse,that they needed toilet paper,needless to say, we both started cracking up ,and just because we were laughing so hard,everyone around us started laughing not knowing what the hell we were laughing at,I think some were laughing at the desperate cry for toilet paper,I'm not sure and I didn't have the energy to ask.No sooner out of the outthouse ,someone took their place,one after another,everyone is going to the outhouse,some are getting desperate pounding on the door,some are running to the other end of the campground to the other out house, some are going in the bush,everyone is taking a dump wherever they could find a suitable place for it.It was one long parade of dumpers one after another.After a while ,only me and my buddy are left around the fire,we can't move ,our ribs are just too sore to even attempt walking.All night long it was a constant parade to the outhouse,and everything was caught on tape.The following years cornroast,I told everyone I had a special video to show everyone,and of course it was the one with the outhouse titled"A day in the life of an outhouse",boy did we get paid back for that one,and I will add that story later on in this thread,it wasn't pretty that's all I can say,funny but not pretty!
 Satisfiher
Msg: 24 (view)

Posted: 10/11/2005 12:19:40 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 Satisfiher
Msg: 50 (view)

IN NEED OF ALL THE HELP I CAN GET
Posted: 10/11/2005 12:08:36 PM
Sorry,but I really don't appreciate being called a loser,and the only one who will be losing here will be yourself and your sweet innocen child.Remember this line"once a cheater always a cheater",but I guess some people have to find that out the hard way.
 Satisfiher
Msg: 48 (view)

Posted: 10/11/2005 12:01:36 PM
^^^^^^^^couldn't of said it better if I wanted to^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 Satisfiher
Msg: 46 (view)

Posted: 10/11/2005 11:54:18 AM
Maybe of these people you so call "cold hearted lonely people have been in your situation before" and I think for your sake it would be wise to at least take some of the advice given here,because most of it seem to be a majority vote .This so called person you call a man is a cheater,always will be a cheater,and it would take something drastic to change someone like him.Doesn't sound to me like he cares much for the child either if he only visits after the child is in bed.Nobody is here to suck the happiness out of you,we're only here to maybe give you some direction.Taking the advice or not is your choice,but don't put people down for the advice YOU asked for.
And to add a final note,You going back with this man makes you just as incompetant as he is.I feel sorry for the child who is stuck in the middle of such infantile behavior.First you ask our advice ,we give it ,then you stab everyone in the back for giving it.You know what,....you deserve each other!
 Satisfiher
Msg: 41 (view)

Women with only guy friends
Posted: 10/11/2005 4:48:22 AM
My views are quite simple actually,if you love and trust each other enough ,why should it matter what gender your friends are.If you're that insecure about your mates friends ,then you are the one with issues not your partner.Also,I don't think it is at all fair for anyone to pick our friends or who we choose to hang around with.If everything is kept in perspective why should it matter whether our friends are male or female.I think a lot of it has to do with our upbringing,because, myself, was always around older people,and I seem to relate to them a lot more than anyone else regardless of whether they are male or female.
 Satisfiher

Possible Forever Match
Posted: 10/11/2005 4:20:17 AM
Is it love at first sight,lust or is it infatuation? One should ask themselves . If it works out for you,I wish you both the best, if not ,chalk it up as a lesson learned.
 Satisfiher
Msg: 9 (view)

Unusual names
Posted: 10/10/2005 10:33:06 PM
I've used "Sploodge Bob Squirt Pants" (Sponge Bob Square Pants),...in some chat rooms.
 Satisfiher

Unusual names
Posted: 10/10/2005 2:50:11 PM
Do these names have to be from POF? Or can they be from anywhere you find one?
 Satisfiher

Posted: 10/10/2005 2:44:02 PM
Hey yellow! I'm still cracking up over that one ,.....I will definetly try !this.
 Satisfiher
Msg: 22 (view)

If I'm inlove why do I keep pushing him away?
Posted: 10/10/2005 2:41:40 PM
Coastergal....you're a woman who believes the same thing I do.Communication is the master key to almost anything in life period.I hope she finds her missing reassurance for her own happiness and his to of course.
 Satisfiher
Msg: 184 (view)

Things YOU should NEVER to say to a Woman:
Posted: 10/10/2005 2:28:41 PM
^^Ouch Tick.......

Well honey,here's your pick,......holding the piece of polaroid you tear off.

Show ALL Forums