Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: at work affairs
 dutch-blonde08
Msg: 23 (view)

at work affairs
Posted: 4/14/2009 11:51:12 PM
i left my partner of seven years for the same reason. i made the mistake of takeing him back after a few months coz he promised it was over.only to have it done to me again, i was foolish and too nice to him and also way too forgiving. we should have more anger i suppose for being so horribly deceived. i was a hundred percent faithful to him and the funny thing was he was always accusing me of cheating. he also was controlling and possesive. some people are lucky enough to hate their partners after they have been mis treated. you sound like a nice guy. maybe too nice. it is true if you are good to someone it can be thrown back in your face and taken for weakness. i bet you if she thought you were over her and happy without her she would probably realise what she has lost. its sad when a couple have a child and then brake up its really painful coz you feel for the baby too. this makes it twice as bad. i hope you start to feel better soon and get some scence of selfworth you deserve so much more. i personally have not dated anyone yet although i have chatted to nice people on here. its best to give yourself time to heal. i wish you well. take care.
 dutch-blonde08
Msg: 68 (view)

So a guy turns up skint for your first date..................
Posted: 7/26/2008 12:26:57 AM
I think you want to lighten up a bit, so what you spent a little of your money on this lad. its not the end of the world, you might of had a better time if you didnt dwell on it so much. he didnt exactly take you the cleaners and rinse you now did he? After writing all this about the poor fella am sure he is going to feel really last and it will definately have a negative affect on what could of been the start of a really great relationship. Or maybe not coz if your finding so many faults and moaning so much about everything after your first date then your probably not an easy person to please. You have slagged him off and pulled him down quite a lot . you shouldnt be so quick to judge really hun. Unless you are perfect yourself. Are you suffering from p.m.t. by any chance? because you sound like your chatting bubbles to me,and looking for things to whine about. sorry if i sound agressive am probably hormonal myself at the moment lol, but seriously, talk to him instead of talking about him. its only fair.
 dutch-blonde08
Msg: 67 (view)

Death of a pet
Posted: 7/25/2008 7:53:06 PM
I really feel for you right now and know how sad you must be feeling. At least you gave your beloved kitty a wonderfull life, and gave him lots of love and happiness. It would be a better world if everyone was that careing. So many animals are mistreated and it really breaks my heart to think about it. So cherish the happy memories you have and know in your heart you will be reunited again one day. I am sure your pet is still visiting you in spirit and watching over you and its siblings . I will say a prayer for you and hank tonight. and i promise you things will get easier over time for you. god bless you and take care . you have a good heart and hank was very lucky to have found you.

Show ALL Forums