Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
 Strawberry_jello
Msg: 8129 (view)

Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 1/18/2019 2:38:24 PM
Nancy was going to fly commercial. But Trump outed her plans, so the State Dept told her it was now too dangerous.
Maybe Trump doesn't know you aren't supposed to reveal plans for travel to a war zone. Or maybe he doesn't care. Or maybe he did it on purpose.
 Strawberry_jello
Msg: 90 (view)

DEMOCRATS TAKE THE HOUSE. THE END OF TRUMP?
Posted: 11/11/2018 6:23:54 AM
Take heart. If you voted to turn the house blue, you stopped the repeal of Obamacare. So your vote saved lives. No better example of voting matters. Voting SAVED LIVES!
 Strawberry_jello
Msg: 63 (view)

Ex told me she's pregnant. I blocked her.
Posted: 11/9/2018 7:06:02 AM
Plus. I don't see you saying you used protection.
So if you don't want to be receptive to talking to women you boink. Start using protection.
 Strawberry_jello
Msg: 62 (view)

Ex told me she's pregnant. I blocked her.
Posted: 11/9/2018 5:53:34 AM
You had sex with her. You don't think she was having sex with anyone else.
That much info means she deserves your respect.
Not talking makes it all worse. You can't be blindsided by someone wanting to talk.
Agree to meet and talk. Bring a pregnancy test with you and ask her to do it while you are together. If it's negative, then say bye.
If it's positive then you need to discuss options with her. As in, what do you want. What do you think is best.
Try to grow up. You present this scenario as if you are innocent. Why did you keep promising to call and not call her? What an azzhole. I surely hope she is not pregnant.
 Strawberry_jello
Msg: 14 (view)

I'd appreciate a woman's opinion
Posted: 11/5/2018 7:15:41 AM
I give up.

Messages this short may not be posted
 strawberry_jello
Msg: 7 (view)

Posted: 10/31/2018 8:01:28 PM
The point of this forum, profile reviews, is to help you improve your profile. I thought you wanted to do that. If you were selling a car on craigslist, wouldn't you take several photos of the car, and then reject the ones that were washed out? It wasn't criticism so much as encouragement to improve. You ARE good looking. But don't detract from that with less than attractive photos. You are expecting results too quickly. Give it more time. I tried to tell you what women want. What kind of work do you do for example. Yes, many other profiles are lacking, but you want to stand out from those types.
 strawberry_jello
Msg: 4 (view)

Posted: 10/31/2018 9:11:58 AM
The headline feature benefits those who come up with a good headline.

Change intent to relationship. Women hope that a relationship turns serious enough to marry. But saying marry right away is kind of scary.

Profession; Business. No, wrong, be specific. What kind of business, and what do you do within that type of business, we women dislike vagueness.

"I'm hoping to find my soulmate, a long-term relationship, and hopefully marriage. Sadly the tinder generation seem less into building something that lasts." change this to;
"I'm hoping to find my soulmate, a long-term relationship, and eventually marriage. I'm willing to work at building something that lasts." It's a more positive way to say it.

Change this;
"A marriage should be a partnership of equals, so I'm committed to supporting a wife in her ambitions and goals too. If men can have it all, why not women too? It would be truly wonderful if we could emotionally support each other and celebrate our success together, and to become your advocate as well as your husband.'
Instead, try this;
I believe marriage should be a full partnership. I'm committed to supporting a wife in her ambitions and goals too. It would be truly wonderful if we could emotionally support each other and celebrate our success together, and to become your advocate as well as your husband.

"Complete this sequence: Bears, Beets, ......?" What's this? Just no. Instead describe a date, picnic in the park, coffee or tea at your favorite place, something lovely she can picture.

Don't bother asking women to message you, they know they can do that. Just write to women yourself.

And last, your photos need improvement.
#1 is overexposed and color is washed out.
#2 is much better.
#3, again, color is washed out.
#4, fuzzy, face all in shadow.
#5 is good.
#6 is good.

Are you active in your church? Maybe you can find a like minded woman there.

Good luck, you seem like a great guy.
 strawberry_jello
Msg: 3 (view)

Profile review thanks
Posted: 10/30/2018 7:55:36 PM
Your photos are all bad. They are selfies, or overexposed. Have someone take photos of you. As above, why not a full body shot?
You have pets, include a shot of you with them.
Don't expect women to write to you, no matter how many times you ask.
 Strawberry_jello
Msg: 2 (view)

Time for a review
Posted: 10/28/2018 1:43:47 PM
Your second photo is good. The first one sucks, lol.
How about a full body shot in jeans and a t-shirt, no jacket, face forward, smiling?
 Strawberry_jello
Msg: 5 (view)

24m, no responses. Why?
Posted: 10/22/2018 8:08:44 PM
Your photos are bad. Your main photo is goofy and juvenile.
Your second photo has too much glare, and you shouldn't include other people.
Your third photo is a classic no. No selfies please.
You need a straight on head and shoulders shot, smiling.
A full body shot outdoors so we can see what you actually look like.

If you were selling a car on Craigslist, wouldn't you go get all new photos?
Isn't this more important than selling a car?
 Strawberry_jello
Msg: 19 (view)

POF is Sexist against Men
Posted: 10/21/2018 2:47:46 AM
bearcat44, single, isn't seeking a relationship or any kind of commitment
And
55 years old, longest relationship 5 years.

That ought to keep the most desirable women away. But you can't really change yourself, so, there you are, in all your frustrated glory.
 strawberry_jello
Msg: 17 (view)

help need profile review
Posted: 10/18/2018 9:19:07 PM
No, take new photos. If you were selling a car on craigslist you would take new photos. Selling yourself is so much more important.
 strawberry_jello
Msg: 15 (view)

help need profile review
Posted: 10/17/2018 12:09:54 PM
You really need better photos.

Your main shot is taken from an angle that makes your face look fat. I can see by the other shots it isn't that fat.

Second photo is too dark, your face is in half shadow.

#3 is ok.

Fourth photo is too dark again. And I notice all your full body shots have you in loose clothing. Since you say you're athletic, why not let us see your body? How about a full body shot with well fitting jeans and t-shirt?

#5 & #6 are both bad. No to selfies, no to bed shots and bathroom shots.

And you haven't got a single photo with a big smile and some teeth.
 strawberry_jello
Msg: 13 (view)

My expectations - should I keep this or delete it?
Posted: 10/13/2018 4:38:51 PM
I wonder what number you assign to yourself?
 strawberry_jello

Just What Are Women After?
Posted: 10/13/2018 4:36:03 PM
How do I count all the generalizations? OMG.
 strawberry_jello
Msg: 29 (view)

The End Of Obamadom And, Obamaland
Posted: 10/10/2018 11:04:44 PM
Looks like Sears/Kmart will be folding soon.
Who gets credit for that?

Ford is laying people off, the tariffs had something to do with it.
Trump gets credit for that one.
 strawberry_jello
Msg: 7552 (view)

Posted: 10/8/2018 4:50:59 PM
Sworn testimony is considered evidence in and of itself. Her account was not rebutted by Mark Judge, he simply stated he didn't remember, and he wouldn't remember, because that would be self incrimination.

No, he probably shouldn't be convicted in a criminal court. BUT, this was not a trial, it was a job interview. Who gets hired after an angry rant in the middle of the second interview. I wouldn't hire him to walk my dog.

But Trump wanted him, so his sycophants all voted yes.
 strawberry_jello
Msg: 7509 (view)

Posted: 10/6/2018 8:01:59 AM
I'm curious, if a woman is assaulted, what kind of substantial proof would you accept?

I was molested at age 5. I remember it was a bright sunny day, summertime. I don't remember what time of day, what day of the week, what month.... I do recall the street and building, and could pinpoint it on a google map. There was a witness, my father. He did not call the police. He blamed me.

I was molested at about age 7, not sure of my age, or the year, or what time of day, what day of the week, what month. Again, it was probably summer. I don't recall his name, or his sisters name. I had been playing with his sister. I don't recall what street, one block over from my home maybe. His sister might be a witness, I wondered why she disappeared and left me alone with him.

I was assaulted on the street in my teens. He clearly intended to rape me, but when I told him who my BF was, he quit. I couldn't say what day or month or street, only the general neighborhood. I could probably figure out what year it was, but that would require me thinking about it harder, and I don't want to. No witnesses.

I was sexually harassed at work in my early 20's. Not just dirty talk. Couldn't tell you the guys name, the time of year, etc. Can't recall any of my coworkers names. I recall even fewer details than the childhood incidents.

There were several other incidents, but I don't have unlimited time.

So I've been molested and assaulted by boys and men, on the street, by neighbors, fathers and uncles of my friends, schoolmates, bosses.

What do you think I decided about Ford vs Kav?
 strawberry_jello

Might I inquire upon the services of the forum users for a review of the profile variety?
Posted: 10/6/2018 7:28:50 AM
I don't care for your 4th photo. It's spooky, and you have a wild man beard :D
Get a smiling photo to replace it.

Online is difficult for anyone, but especially so for early 20's. If you aren't meeting women in real life, maybe try Meetup.com.

Yes, there are time wasters, some are shy, some are just playing around. If you stay on here, it requires patience.
 strawberry_jello
Msg: 15 (view)

Please review
Posted: 10/3/2018 7:58:33 PM
You've been told a couple of times to get better photos. We mean it.
GET BETTER PHOTOS.
 Strawberry_jello
Msg: 14 (view)

New to POF - Women please review my profile and offer honest feedback
Posted: 9/29/2018 12:21:51 PM
Don't use a photo with sunglasses. Especially don't use it for your main. The smiling face in the purple shirt is much better.
 strawberry_jello
Msg: 44 (view)

Ready to get back in the game :)
Posted: 9/26/2018 7:09:53 PM
You have a great smile in photo #7. Use that for your main photo.
 strawberry_jello
Msg: 18 (view)

Can anyone help?
Posted: 9/26/2018 6:58:48 PM
No, you really have it wrong. We don't have to go through this, you can ignore me.

Yes, I ignored 2 messages. Trust me, you may be pissed by that, but he is not. When he tells the story, it's with humor. But I did not judge him unworthy. I was tired of OLD, and tired of putting myself out there for men who didn't appreciate it. He also lived 185 miles away. I had tried communicating with men at a distance before and it never went anywhere. I wasn't impressed by his photos, that's true.

He did not pester me. He wrote again, pleasantly and respectfully. No, every guy shouldn't have to go through that. But if it takes an effort to be pleasant and respectful, maybe more guys should make that effort. I noticed because an unacceptable percentage of men who wrote to me were rude and crude. I don't advise men to pester women, because I'm pretty sure that won't work.

I don't post here to provide my own story as inspiration. I tell people how I think they can improve their profiles. You can do that too, instead of offering discouragement.

But most of all, as I said above, we don't have to go through this, we can offer people advice, and we can ignore each other.

Scott, I'm sorry to derail your thread.
 strawberry_jello
Msg: 8 (view)

Go savage af on my profile
Posted: 9/26/2018 6:36:49 PM
Women don't like vagueness , what is mod for profession?

Your write up is a little too short.

Photos could be better.
The surfboard shot is a good one, but don't use it for your main.
#2 doesn't help much, we need to see your face, and it's overexposed.
#3 is too grey, try blue sky and a smiling face.
#4 is great, you're athletic, why not say so instead of Prefer Not To Say body type? People can specify body type when searching, so you're making yourself invisible to women smart enough to search that way.
#5, conventional wisdom is that group shots don't help, maybe she will like the other guy.
#6, no to obvious selfies.
#7, a suit shot is good, but you're unshaven, tie is crooked, and you're not smiling.

Smile more :)
 strawberry_jello

Is my profile too long and wordy? Ladies please review
Posted: 9/26/2018 6:10:42 PM
Your profile is good. Some people say lists aren't good. I don't know if they're right or not. If you can, maybe rewrite the lists into paragraphs.

Your photos could be better.
#4 should be your main, but try it and look at it on a search on your phone to see if it needs cropping.
#5 is too blurry, get rid of it.
#7, a car selfie, no, get rid of it.
Get a full body shot, standing, outside.

Maybe take this out.
"I've had 2 long term relationships from online dating... in both cases, the girl contacted me first and we kept a good conversation which led to a meetup and dating. Talk to me, I'm a good communicator. "
To me, it says, "write to me first, you could end up being ex GF #3."

People say online dating has gotten harder. I don't know if that's true, maybe it's just that we're all older now. You will need patience, but it can work.
 strawberry_jello
Msg: 7 (view)

Posted: 9/25/2018 8:58:02 PM
Yes, better. Get a standing full body shot, outdoors.
 strawberry_jello

Posted: 9/25/2018 2:35:28 PM
It is too cheesy, not serious, not really funny. I know, it's difficult to be funny online, and you proved it. I especially didn't care for the bit about shriveling up if I were to reject you.

It is a little too short. Entrepreneur for job is vague, women don't like that. Are you self employed, unemployed? See what I mean?

No, you're not using good photos. A bigger smile, a full body shot standing up would help. Two of your photos appear to be taken next to a woman, is it the same woman? Is she your girlfriend or last girlfriend? Don't use photos where we can see bits of another woman. Get new photos with your profile in mind. Don't just pick through the ones you've got.

You're handsome enough. Oh God no, do not sex it up, women know you're capable of sex, you're a man.

Yes, you are being impatient. This takes time and effort. Keep working on your profile.
 strawberry_jello
Msg: 7370 (view)

Posted: 9/25/2018 11:55:09 AM
Yeah, and one of those women just found out she was slandered by Kavanaugh and his buddies in his yearbook. She has withdrawn her endorsement of his character.

“Renate Alumnus,” which is reportedly a not-so-nice reference to a then-student at an all-girls Catholic school with whom Kavanaugh and his gang reportedly socialized.

Indeed, according to the New York Times, “Renate” refers to one Renate Schroeder, now Renate Dolphin, who attended school around the same time Kavanaugh matriculated through Georgetown Prep. Dolphin was one of 65 women who signed a letter supporting Kavanaugh after Christine Blasey Ford came forward to accuse the Supreme Court nominee of assaulting her at a party in 1982. But it appears Dolphin didn’t know about “Renate Alumnus,” or that nine men on the Georgetown Prep football team, including Kavanaugh, posed in a yearbook photo captioned “Renate Alumni,” which certainly looks like the kind of thing a bunch of shitty high school boys would do if they were all bragging about sleeping with someone.

From https://theslot.jezebel.com/there-is-somehow-still-even-more-terrible-shit-in-brett-1829286691

What's wrong with you!!
Withdrawing him is accepting the man is guilty. He is saying he is Innocent
200+ women who know him from early years came forward to talk about his outstanding behaviour.
 strawberry_jello
Msg: 7369 (view)

Posted: 9/25/2018 11:54:53 AM
Yeah, and one of those women just found out she was slandered by Kavanaugh and his buddies in his yearbook. She has withdrawn her endorsement of his character.

“Renate Alumnus,” which is reportedly a not-so-nice reference to a then-student at an all-girls Catholic school with whom Kavanaugh and his gang reportedly socialized.

Indeed, according to the New York Times, “Renate” refers to one Renate Schroeder, now Renate Dolphin, who attended school around the same time Kavanaugh matriculated through Georgetown Prep. Dolphin was one of 65 women who signed a letter supporting Kavanaugh after Christine Blasey Ford came forward to accuse the Supreme Court nominee of assaulting her at a party in 1982. But it appears Dolphin didn’t know about “Renate Alumnus,” or that nine men on the Georgetown Prep football team, including Kavanaugh, posed in a yearbook photo captioned “Renate Alumni,” which certainly looks like the kind of thing a bunch of shitty high school boys would do if they were all bragging about sleeping with someone.

From https://theslot.jezebel.com/there-is-somehow-still-even-more-terrible-shit-in-brett-1829286691

What's wrong with you!!
Withdrawing him is accepting the man is guilty. He is saying he is Innocent
200+ women who know him from early years came forward to talk about his outstanding behaviour.
 strawberry_jello
Msg: 7364 (view)

Posted: 9/24/2018 7:07:37 PM
Well, if Kavanaugh is actually guilty, what will you say then? Liberals want to keep him off the court, yes. I don't see that they want him destroyed.

This kind of extravagant exaggeration is what keeps us apart. I believe you want good judges on the court, just like I do. Why can't we discuss this more reasonably?

They didn't destroy that man's life like the Evil Liberals are doing it with the judge Kavanaugh!
The Liberals are really evil they are in the way to destroy him at all cost.

But guess what, he said he is innocent and will prove it ..He also said he is not going anywhere. He will fight this...

Good for him if he is innocent I am sure God will help him. The truth will always prevail.
 strawberry_jello

Can anyone help?
Posted: 9/24/2018 6:54:47 PM
It is the nature of this particular forum to be picky. People come here and ask us to pick apart their profile. That's how it works here.

But some people are fussy and nitpicky about every little thing, and make this process much harder than it needs to be.

It is possible to find someone on here. It takes time and effort. You need to be pleasant and cheerful when communicating with a new prospect. I must have taken 50 photos. I was rejected countless times. My BF found me after a dozen or so profile revisions with my umpteenth set of new photos.

Many people rely on their phones for searching. Your photo shows up as a tiny square on a phone, if it's dark, or unsmiling, why would she bother to read the profile? Good photos make a difference.
 strawberry_jello

Can anyone help?
Posted: 9/23/2018 1:47:34 PM
You need better photos. No selfies, no children, no sunglasses. Your first photo is backlit, leaving a shadow on your face.
If you were trying to sell a car on Craigslist, wouldn't you get good photos?

POF can work, it takes time and effort.

Your write-up is good.
 strawberry_jello
Msg: 7353 (view)

Posted: 9/23/2018 12:46:12 PM
She wasn't making out with him. He wasn't her boyfriend. She said she was on her way to the bathroom, when she was forced into a bedroom by 2 guys. She was forcibly pinned down on the bed, he put his hand over her mouth so no one could hear her scream. No making out occurred. She said he was drunk, she didn't say she was equally drunk.

Holding her against her will in the bedroom is kidnapping all by itself, not to mention the sexual assault.

Of course, all this depends on exactly what really did happen.

A 15 yr old and a 17 yr old drunkenly making out at a party 36 yrs ago now needs the FBI to investigate the incident?
SMH
 strawberry_jello

What would you change/add to this profile?
Posted: 9/22/2018 5:25:26 PM
This is much better!
 strawberry_jello
Msg: 28 (view)

Tear my profile to bits please
Posted: 9/21/2018 1:30:03 PM
I'd have to write a book to tell you the full story. I don't think I got 100's of messages. Yes, I rejected some. Mostly for being rude and crude. I was rejected more often than I did the rejecting. Yes, I went on dates. Most of them I never heard from again. Several of the dates were disasters in one way or another. I was willing to talk to and meet less than attractive men.

As for height, That's where I used humor in my profile. I said, and this is not word for word, but something like this.
"I like tall men, so if you're tall, write to me. I like short men, they're cute, so write to me if you're short. If you're average, I'll find a way to fit you in. My boyfriend told me he liked that I had a sense of humor.

OK, I won't tell you again it's your attitude. But remember, you don't need to be liked by women in general, just one woman.
 strawberry_jello
Msg: 26 (view)

Posted: 9/21/2018 10:16:16 AM
So how's that working out for you? Got lots of women to choose from?

No? Then change your attitude, change your profile, and change your life.

It took me about 3 years to find someone. But I didn't find him, he found me, after I revised my profile about a dozen times, took about 50 photos, and put some humor in my profile.

Photos make a difference, humor helps, a positive attitude is necessary.
 strawberry_jello
Msg: 6 (view)

What would you change/add to this profile?
Posted: 9/21/2018 10:09:29 AM
Photo #2 should be your main, it's not a goofy grin, it's cute. You need a full length body shot.

Do you have a job? If yes, please say clearly what it is. Then mention your art in the description. If you don't have a job, how do you get by?

Shy, idiotic, and annoying are all negative. Stop thinking of yourself in a negative way.

You say you're not a manly man, but we can see a charming boyish smile, so you don't need to describe yourself like that. Lots of young women like charming boyish looks.

"escaping the bleakness of the world" this is killer talk. Women do NOT want a man who can't handle real life. If the drawing in your profile is yours, it's really good, not terrible. Quit running yourself down like that.

You pretty much need a complete overhaul.
 Strawberry_jello
Msg: 38 (view)

Forum people
Posted: 9/19/2018 11:06:33 PM
I guess you are talking to me. I wasn't looking for sympathy. More like expecting some camaraderie.
Once I posted something about a date I had, got a response from a forum regular who was usually thoughtful and intelligent. The response was something like "be grateful anyone would even consider me." As if being over 60 renders me totally hopeless. So, yeah, that felt mean. And my question or concern, don't recall exactly what it was, never got any discussion.

I think anyone on here who is actively looking for a relationship is likely to be lonely. I was lonely and struggling to figure out the OLD thing. My friends in real life were no help as none of them had any experience in OLD. So relieved I don't have to try and meet someone from here anymore.

I would not go to an opinion site to seek sympathy, they are going to give you opinions. There are sites that are better suited for helping people through suffering. It is not because people here are mean, we have trolls for that, it's that this is the wrong site for what you were seeking
 strawberry_jello

Profile review
Posted: 9/19/2018 9:35:30 AM
You can caption your photos. Who is the older guy in your second photo? Your father, your car mechanic? See that smile on your face in that same photo? That's the smile you want in your main photo.
Say something about your cat, name, size , personality.
Are you writing to women who have been online recently?
 strawberry_jello
Msg: 28 (view)

Forum people
Posted: 9/18/2018 8:15:44 PM
I only pop in once in a while now. I have a man in my life, lucky he found me online. If I can't sleep I sometimes browse the forums. Many of the regulars now were on here when I was dating and struggling 3 or 4 years ago. During that time I participated in many threads. Looking back on it, I must have been very lonely then, because it wasn't a very friendly place to me. I did feel people were often mean to others, and to me. Frequently I was treated as a joke or something because of my age. You know, cobweb comments, etc.

I do try to give profile advice still, because I believe improving my profile worked for me. Even that can be difficult. I tell people what I think will help, and often they snap back.

It's a tough life, especially if you are lonely.
 strawberry_jello

why do only overweight women look at my profile?
Posted: 9/15/2018 6:38:42 PM
You are out of shape yourself. You have a potbelly. Why would athletic or average women be attracted to you?

And you have "wants to date but nothing serious" a real turn off for most women.
 Strawberry_jello

Photo yay/nay time
Posted: 9/15/2018 6:20:49 AM
Start over, get new photos.

If you were selling a car on Craigslist you wouldn't use whatever you had on hand. You'd get new ones.
 strawberry_jello

Help a mug fix thier profile?
Posted: 9/9/2018 9:30:14 PM
You're tall, women love tall. But both of your photos show you sitting. Get photos of you doing something outside, standing. Your second photo is awful, you're hiding your face, and the t-shirt looks like something a 16 year old would wear. get rid of it.
Mention what kind of art you make, drawing, painting, sculpture?
 strawberry_jello

Are there any real people on here?
Posted: 9/9/2018 9:24:48 PM
It is very difficult to find someone, but not impossible. Some of the reasons have been mentioned already. I think the biggest problem is unreasonable expectations on both sides.
I found someone 3 years ago in my 60's, so it can be done. My profile had some humor in it. I made some glamour shots, using contouring make up, a slightly sexy pose, reading a book on my sofa, with bare feet.
A man wrote to me and initially I ignored him because he had a laughably bad profile, and he lived too far away. Today we maintain two homes and do a lot of driving. But we stay together and drive together.
So my advice is to keep trying, continually rework your profile, get more alluring photos, and keep an open mind when someone does message you.
 strawberry_jello

Constructively destroy my account for me please
Posted: 9/5/2018 8:47:53 PM
This is not a good idea. Young women need to know one way or another about children.

Do you want children? Prefer Not To Say
 strawberry_jello

A profile review please?
Posted: 9/4/2018 1:14:03 PM
Eating out could mean "buy me dinners out" to some guys. Might be better to say what kind of restaurants you like, and list it after cooking.

This is too negative. We all want emotionally stable. But people who aren't don't know it. You just need to observe them for a bit. The line about conversation sounds snarky. Remove the entire thing.

Looking to meet someone who is emotionally stable with a good sense of humour and capable of holding a conversation that consists of more than two words. Definitely no hook ups, one night stands, or swapping pictures of body parts so if that's what you're looking for, good luck with your search.
 Strawberry_jello

Profile Review #42355
Posted: 9/4/2018 8:02:50 AM
Agree with the above message.
You are NOT a hottie yourself. Don't start off stating you want one. You're a regular guy, look for a regular woman.
Try to attract as many women as possible, then sort them out one by one.
Are you writing to women, not just waiting for them to message you.?
Dont say want to marry. Say you are looking for a relationship. It's understood that leads to marriage.
You might be better off on a religious dating site. Or better yet, meeting in real life at church functions. Don't be afraid to ask the church ladies to do match making for you.
 Strawberry_jello

Suggestions please
Posted: 9/4/2018 7:45:30 AM
It's not custody of your kids. It's the still married part. And you don't have a job? How do you pay the bills?
 Strawberry_jello
Msg: 19 (view)

Posted: 9/4/2018 7:31:05 AM
Oh my, no no no.

You can't be that ugly. You do not need a tan, skinny arms are OK. Just brush your teeth, was your face and smile.

The last place to learn to be a man is these forums. This is NOT the place to learn that.

Join a club, go fishing with your father or uncle or neighbor.

Try meetup.com

Just be who you are, be open to meeting people, smile, it will happen.
 strawberry_jello
Msg: 7223 (view)

Posted: 8/30/2018 6:01:35 PM
Calling him a traitor for casting a vote is ridiculous, and extreme. That kind of extremism is what's preventing productive discussion.

Okay.. The man is dead. BUT.. I do not blame president Trump for whatever he said about that man because McCain was a traitor to his party a traitor to the american people for voting NO. To obama "hellcare" reform.! He should have worked towards helping his party not against it.! May his soul RIP but I doubt it because he hurt many people with his action not just his party

Show ALL Forums