Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: PrestoChangeO
 daemonspeeding
Msg: 4 (view)

PrestoChangeO
Posted: 11/13/2007 2:34:20 PM
Here is the only question you should ask yourself.

Do I like want someone to be intimate with me that is dis-honest about himself?

Whatever answer you just came up with should be your decision. Everything else after that is just fluff that will be discarded along your journey. Good luck.

-Daemonspeeding
 daemonspeeding
Msg: 61 (view)

Rules for Sex (for a man)
Posted: 11/13/2007 1:31:01 PM
OMG this thread is hilarious!!! Thank you everyone who posted!!

ROFL
 daemonspeeding
Msg: 24 (view)

Is the fairytale impossible after 30?
Posted: 11/17/2006 7:55:04 PM
To be honest I hope that the "fairytale" is still possible but, I also have to ask myself if that is just being too picky and too unrealistic. One of the previous posts put down most men in there 30s don't know what they want. I'm not so sure thats true. I think it more of a man asking themselves

"Am I just being too picky?" "Is it better to be with someone than to be happy?"
"Am I attractive enough to get the woman I want?"

Dating is different after a certain age. It gets harder because we are more jaded, more guarded against the people we date. Perhaps that is why the fairytale doesn't really seem to happen to most of us. Perhaps, it is our own perceptions that keep us from having the fairytale romance.
 daemonspeeding
Msg: 79 (view)

Do Americans Hate Canadians
Posted: 11/13/2006 2:20:49 PM
Hey,
Travel overseas and then tell me what you think. The best instant friends I have made abroad were Canadians. Even if they did throw a tizzy when the Austrailans called them Yanks, LOL. Plus, hell I'd love to date some of the canadian women on this site, but alas..."Must live in Canada." So I feel your pain. But Ripley is probably right about the hassle thing. BTW: She's a smart cookie...if you ever wonder anything about POF hit her up. She'll most likely give you the right answer. Cheers, Ripley....

Daemonspeeding
 daemonspeeding
Msg: 78 (view)

Do Americans Hate Canadians
Posted: 11/13/2006 2:19:59 PM
Hey,
Travel overseas and then tell me what you think. The best instant friends I have made abroad were Canadians. Even if they did throw a tizzy when the Austrailans called them Yanks, LOL. Plus, hell I'd love to date some of the canadian women on this site, but alas..."Must live in Canada." So I feel your pain. But Ripley is probably right about the hassle thing. BTW: She's a smart cookie...if you ever wonder anything about POF hit her up. She'll most likely give you the right answer. Cheers, Ripley....

Daemonspeeding
 daemonspeeding
Msg: 7 (view)

Lying about being stalked for attention?
Posted: 11/13/2006 2:07:34 PM
Hey women stalk men too. The stalker is usually someone you have dated or have been in close proxmity with at one time too. My question to the women who have been stalked is: Did you move out of town and your stalker move into your new apartment complex days later?

I think it's at least mostly over now. Thank god.

BTW, guys if an attractive girl with the last name Veros comes up to you...be afraid, be very afraid.
 daemonspeeding
Msg: 14 (view)

Dating Must-Haves
Posted: 9/14/2006 6:07:30 PM
I think they are trying to tell you that the hardness of your penis just has to outlast their orgasm, rangercaptian. Or have you forgotten the golden rule of sex?

Come on, you were married...the rule never changes!!
 daemonspeeding
Msg: 15 (view)

GUYS: Why the fascination with auto racing???
Posted: 9/7/2006 7:03:02 AM
Freedom, control, and mastery over power....

Do you remember the feeling you had when you moved out of your parents house into your own apartment? Having a car is the same thing for a man. Freedom to control your own live. Why do you think that most men will remember their first car just as much if not more than the first time they got laid. Soon as you realize that, you should be able to see why men love auto-racing.
While I detest NASCAR, primarily because the fans are just looking for the crashes; you can learn alot about grip racing and drafting from NASCAR. Unfortunately, you can also learn alot about image and advertizing over-shadows a true driver's potential in NASCAR. Basically, you have to be pretty to get a sponsor, what in the hell is that over skill and speed. NASCAR to me is a joke, but I still love racing. Driving shouldn't be about bumping your opponet into the guard rail and passing him that way. It should be about having the skill to move your car like it is yoor hands and feet, and running at the best of your ability win or lose.
Racing is all about power and control. Its all about having the skill to handle your car like it's an extension of your body, which is extremely difficult to do. Sometime try to speed into a turn on a wet road, and slam the brakes as you turn the wheel into the turn. As the rear wheels break traction and start to slip around the outside of the car, accelerate. If you know what your doing and have the skill to navigate the turn you fly though the turn sideways while maintaining a good speed. If you don't, your car will be in the ditch or spun out. Test the limits of your abilities until you can master it. Then you'll get why a driver loves racing.
There are so many forms of racing (NASCAR, drifting, grip racing, time-attack, rally, baja, drag, street, boat, plane, horse, lawn mower, you name it); if it moves and is semi-controlable men will race it. Hell, if we have no vehicle we will race on foot. It all comes down to speed, power, and beating your opponet to hit the finish line first. Ah, the pride that comes from proving you are better than the competion! Auto racing is controlling something that is far more powerful and heavy than you are, and the fact that it is soo easy to loose control makes it so much more fun!
Everybody takes pride in being able to play with something more powerful tha they are. That is what auto-racing is for a driver; freedom, power, and control... Hmm, time for me to go see if I can drift my Xterra around the round about again, hehe.

Daemonspeeding
 daemonspeeding
Msg: 21 (view)

How do I get him over being gunshy?
Posted: 8/14/2006 4:06:48 PM
Run dude, run!!!!!
 daemonspeeding
Msg: 5 (view)

DO you think there is someone
Posted: 8/13/2006 8:07:01 AM
Yes, I do.

But maybe I am still a hopeless romantic. The only way to find it though, is to be content and happy with yourself first, otherwise, even if you find the right person for whom you really are, you may not be right for them when you meet them. Good luck to you, and I hope you find that person that makes you geeked to see them simply smile at you. Love is a wonderful thing when you let it happen.
 daemonspeeding
Msg: 2 (view)

how does a guy know she's the one ...
Posted: 8/13/2006 7:59:44 AM
That is a real good question...

I know your not supposed to answer a question with a question but I think both parties have to ask each other a few things. These questions can help you determine if your the "one" meant for his life. How he feels has to match yours at some point or I believe that you really need to step back from the relationship and try to determine what it is you really want from him.
1. How do you feel when your around that person? Does it feel like:
a. you have nothing better to do.
b. you just want to have crazy sex with them because they are soo damned hot.
c. it's convient for you at the time.
d. that you need the help so you'll take it.
e. that you love to talk with that person and you're happy just seeing them smile
2. What do you wish for that person? Would you like to see them:
a. To have a good time going out with you until you find your dream date.
b. Butt ass naked on a bed of roses.
c. To live together in perfect bliss for the rest of your lives.
d. That the relationship be nothing more than a buisness transaction.
e. Succeed in their lives even if it means without you.
3. What is your favorite thing about them? Is it:
a. their personality
b. their attractiveness to you
c. they are simply better than all of the other people you have dated
d. their generousity
e. the way they think about the world

I suppose their is no one formula for these 3 simple questions, but I would say that as long as both of you can answer these questions honestly and you both arrive at the same conclusions seperately, you may have the "one" staring at you in the face. If not, then I am sure it will be one of your better relationships. After all, we are at most comfortable when we have things in common with people. Those couples that can finish each others sentences, or who can speak without saying a word to eachother; their secret is that they think alike and they are sure they have found their "one" because of it.

As far as giving this guy a chance after 5 dates, if you are still thinking "give this guy a chance". He is not the one.
When you find the "one", the relationship will probably have all these reasons why it shouldn't work:
1. He / She lives too far away.
2. He / She smokes and I don't.
3. He / She has a disease or handicap that will require alot of extra care down the road.
4. He / She makes me scared because I feel way too comfortable around them already.
5. Why I am crazy about this person after knowing them for soo short a time.
6. I shouldn't fall for them soo fast, because I will end up getting hurt if it doesn't work.
But, you will not really care...You'll comprimise with them and they will do the same to you. You will want nothing more then to drive the 2 hours to see them, you will still be there for them when they are disbaled or are hurt, You will unfortunately not be able to get them out of your mind and you will cherish every moment of it. If they feel the same way about you as you do about them, no matter how scary the situation might seem, you have found the "one" you should probably try to stay with for the rest of you life.
 daemonspeeding

Why do most women wait for men to contact them when they date online?
Posted: 7/25/2006 3:06:22 PM
Hi Gloryanna.

Nice Blog. I will admit a woman’s email to me got me interested in writing in this blog. I love your topic too; I give you kudos for posting it.
I my opinion; and it’s only my opinion; I love the fact if a woman emails me first. It shows me she has confidence and is willing to proactively look for what she wants. It’s even better when you write her back and she writes you, yada yada yada… Who knows the worst that could happen is you’ve found a friend that you can chat to.
Just because a girl sends a message to a guy first doesn’t mean she is “the doe that walks right up to you and sticks her nose into the gun's muzzle.” I love your analogy by the way, it’s very cute. It just means she is running out into the open hoping the hunter sees her, so the chase can begin. Let’s face it, if the hunter keeps shooting blindly in the forest hoping to hit something, sooner or later he is going to run out of bullets and give up trying. (< insert all the blogs about men and women complaining they cannot find each other here) Also, if the hunter doesn’t get a whiff of a deer, sooner or later he will leave the hunting grounds for better pastures. ( Everyone on this site is here for pretty much the same thing: to meet people. So if you’re a guy or a girl, and you think someone would be nice to get to know (relationship or not) send them an email. It doesn’t have to say “look at my nose in your barrel….Please shoot me.” Just be honest with them and who knows they might just write you back. Then you both can spend time chatting back and forth to each other, or post a blog and let everyone join in. It really does increase your changes of ‘making the kill’, if that’s what you both want. Plus, who knows you might like someone’s wit enough just to talk to them as a friend. What do you have to lose when you just be yourself?
 daemonspeeding
Msg: 20 (view)

how come when you sleep with a woman they become attached
Posted: 7/11/2006 3:32:21 PM
Big Doug,
I feel your pain, but on the flipside I actually am looking for a relationship. What I cannot understand is the fact that you go out with a girl, have an OK time with them, and they've set ip up for sex, before they even really get to know you. Better yet tell you they intend to get laid that evening even before that day arrives, and yes I'm talking about the first date. So, how is it possible for a woman to let you into her private, special, emotional world when you have just met her?
Here are two examples:
1. Went out with a professor from Baker College that I met on POF, thinking that as a professor I could have intellegent conversations with her. Wrong, she spent most of the night mildly insulting her ex and myself, and then she made a comment in the car going to a bar that when she wants to have sex she doesn't wear any panties. Well, at this point that comment was in one ear and out the other. Stupid me, still trying to have a conversation with her about whatever was in the news that day, probably gas-prices and ethenol conversion. Well, after a few hours of drinking and more minor insults (I let her blow off some steam, thinkiing she had a rough week or something), she was too drunk to drive back to Lansing. So, I offered her my bed and I would take the couch. Well, I put her too bed with her clothes on, and when I grabbed one of the pillows to head out to the couch, she grabbed me and started kissing me. She also led my hand down to show me she had no panties on. Ding, damned if you don't remember flirty little comments when they actually hit you dead in the face. Well, yada yada yada, the next morning... "I hope you don't think less of me for taking advantage of me last night." Ok, I have have one pet peeve it is a girl who sets up a date meerly to have sex, and then tries to make me out to be the bad guy. There should have not even been an issue of who was good or bad. She setup the night to get laid, I obliged her, and that should have been the end of it. Then she still wanted a relationship, but still could not have a seroius discussion about anything other than sex. I never saw her after that night, don't reckon I feel the need to after that.
2. Met another girl at a dentist office, she gave me a sob story about getting divorced and never having gone on an adult date before. So, I asked her out to dinner. She called me the day before saying I should get ready to spend the night over her house cause I was gonna get laid and she is a nympho, yada yada yada.... Well, as predicted she was horny, I was horny; slept with her. Immediately she became attached. The second date I told her we could not have sex, we had to be able to talk to each other. Well, that went great until the third date, where her mouth ended up in my lap before our first half hour. When I asked her what was up, she simply said "I told you I had a big sexual appetite!" I also asked her why she slept with me on the first date. Her answer: "I knew I liked you, I just wanted to see if we were sexually compatible". After that she called me multiple times a day; mostly for booty calls, but yada yada yada, now she wanted a relationship. I told her that she was scaring me by getting way to clingy, way to soon. Her answer: "Why does everything have to have a time table?" I even went so far as to tell her I didn't want her to fall in love with me, because I know she isn't the girl I'm meant to spend the rest of my life with. But like you, I slept with her because she was more aggressive about claiming me as a sextoy, and as men we are conditioned to conquer as many women as are available to us.

I guess in the end what I am trying to say is, don't assume to understand the nature of women because alot of times they do not understand themselves. However, also remember that in a court of law since you are the male, you are responsible for anything that happens in that relationship because she is just a weak, vunerable, female and you should have known better than to use her. The concepts are totally mis-construded, but mark my words...you as the man will come out looking like the villian. Next time you go out on a date with a girl, whether it be to get to know someone as a person, or out get blow your nut; remember that chances are she is going to get attached to you because you are filling a need in her that perhaps she hasn't had in a while. Let's face it, you already know she will most likely want that instant relationship.

I'll leave you with something a co-worker told me about sex and the bible, which I am still mulliing over. Perhaps, it will ring a chord in you or someone else who reads this thread. Other than this I cannot really offer any real advice until I break myself of bad habits.

"When you sleep with a woman, you are marrying her in the bibical sense. Women even if they know it or not, are forming a coven with you when you sleep with them. So in a sense, you have been getting married over and over and over again, does that seem like a way to find a healthy relationship to you?"
 daemonspeeding

BEACH PARTY SATURDAY AUGUST 5TH 4PM FLINT MI
Posted: 7/8/2006 11:30:48 AM
I'll come up to Flint to go to your party. Thank you for the open invitation.
 daemonspeeding
Msg: 226 (view)

Blatant Honest Reviews
Posted: 7/3/2006 6:32:51 PM
Hey Suddenly,
I have made recent changes to my profile, can you hit it with a hammer to see if it'll break. Thank you in advance for your critisim.
 daemonspeeding
Msg: 564 (view)

Do you want a ruthless review?
Posted: 6/23/2006 6:33:47 AM
Hey Ruthless.

I took what you said about me not saying anything in my profile, and I rewrote it quite a bit. Can you review it now and tell me what you think?

Thanks again.
 daemonspeeding
Msg: 493 (view)

Do you want a ruthless review?
Posted: 5/20/2006 7:07:29 AM
Please review my profile ruthless. Thank you.
 daemonspeeding
Msg: 149 (view)

Blatant Honest Reviews
Posted: 4/9/2006 5:49:08 AM
I would like you to review my profile before I take it off. Maybe you can teach me something, Thank you.
 daemonspeeding
Msg: 4 (view)

why do men
Posted: 8/30/2005 4:37:48 PM
Tula,

While I don't agree with everything that's been said, it is true that there are quite a few people out there who just want a quick relationship. Unfortunately, you and everyone else here has to wade through that crap to try to find that one jewel of a girl or guy. Just be content in the fact that most of the people on this site have gone through it one way or another. Your not alone, and you've read the previous thread to see that.

I wouldn't judge somebody as unworthy to talk to because they start off by "I liked your profile, would you like to talk". Some people don't know what to say, and that's the easiest non threatening thing to say. I wouldn't write a girl off if she started off that way. But, if you get the sense that someone isn't being honest with you, leading you on, or seems to be leading your conversation into an uncomfortable place all you have to do is close the session and delete the email.

The main thing is; if you're looking for love and trying to find your partner in life, you'll most likely have to sift through alot of people to find them. Other people might stays friends, with you, some will let you down, a few may even become your enemy. Believe in yourself that you are a good person and that you deserve to be happy. After that let the chips fall where they may. All men aren't so bad. You just have to find the right one for you.

Take care,
Daemon

Show ALL Forums