Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: how long do you wait
 wildman customs
Msg: 2 (view)

how long do you wait
Posted: 1/19/2008 8:40:33 PM
i called but got her voice mail i have freinds pulling some joke to make me loose poepl i want to date so i am going to tell them off a.s.a.p. i just hope me and her works out we had way too much fun doing almost nothing
 wildman customs
Msg: 1 (view)

how long do you wait
Posted: 1/19/2008 6:51:11 PM
this is what i am wondering about.I met some one on here we talked for two weeks and then we met and it wasnt just the hi and how are you we would run the battries down on our phones we didnt want to hang up the phone.We met last saturday and we hit it off.The one thing is i havent heard from her since two days from when we met and she is also self emploied and a single mother .i know the last time we talked i was pushed by a freind to do some thing with them and i hope she didnt misunderstand.i am hoping me and her works out so how long should i wiat for her to call me?
 wildman customs

why does this hurt?
Posted: 11/25/2006 8:41:52 AM
she would not tell me the sender and she said they told her i didn't care for her.A freind said it sounds like she had a rich guy on the side and didn't really care and she did stand me up once.Oh well i do have a shop to think about and a few other things can go right for me.I know she won't call me or talk so i am now thinging she is a fake.Because if she did care she would try to be under standing
 wildman customs

why does this hurt?
Posted: 11/25/2006 12:23:38 AM
I have been talking online with some one and they wanted to be a couple.I said sure too busy for a real date and i was in my slow time of the year.I was cloing up my shop that would be real good for this towwn soon.To move to florada to be with her.Now here is the catch on the entire thing.Her freind came home from iraq before thanksgiving.She told me he was staing in a her guest bedroom.I was not online with her last night i had family wanting to visit until late so when i did get back home and online she was in bed.Now she has deside she has gotten a e-mail from some one and said i didn't care well if i dont care why am i not in bed sleeping and getting ready for the next day.I could use some help on this one
 wildman customs

happy holiday's you're gas prices are rising
Posted: 11/15/2006 2:40:30 PM
I have noticed that the laves are changing and the gas that went down has now started going back up.I think the oil companies think they need to squeeze as much as they can out of every one.I know it goes up in summer and now christmas.i think they need to leve the prices alone they rasie it when tour season starts now the holidays i can't under stand them i think the government needs to get involed in it now.I would love some input
 wildman customs
Msg: 4 (view)

poeple who use you
Posted: 11/10/2006 7:14:09 PM
i have not relocated at this time i got a lot harder on poele and i have repoed a few trucks i done.One the owner got to see get crushed.I am doing a little better i am cutting some of my prices because i am building a new shop on my own land so i will cut some cost there
 wildman customs
Msg: 5 (view)

so pissed at men
Posted: 11/7/2006 9:05:08 PM
i understand you i know i am a male but when i am with a girl i am with the one girlHe is out there.and remember if you have kids he needs to understand that they are a part of you as well
 wildman customs

does good guy's finish last?
Posted: 8/7/2006 8:30:31 AM
I was thinking about this for some time.I have met a few poeple here and in town but when i i have noticed that some of then like to 'move on when the going gets rough.I was told some of my freinds are part of the problem i do know there are a few i have cut loose because of back stabbing.I did help one with a a.t.v. he is paralized from the waist down.Is it true does good guys finish last?
 wildman customs
Msg: 18 (view)

gas prices
Posted: 8/4/2006 8:31:18 AM
ithas went up here i wish they would cap it we have 3 more years of tyrany for a oil man in the big office.i am afriad one day we will be paying $5.00 a gallon for fuel!I think we should have the president and congress look at what they aredoing before too long we will be in a depression again
 wildman customs

gas prices
Posted: 7/25/2006 7:06:16 PM
Well it looks like the oil companies are at it once again The price has went up again and i heard it can be up to $3.00 a gallon soon.i feel bad for the poeple who is on minumum wage jobs and the eldely.I am cutting my truck to when i need to haul only and i think that the oil comanies should see what they are doing to the common man because it rasies the price of every thing when they do this i do think that they should put a cap on the price for the eldrly and disabled.I would like some opinions on this one
 wildman customs
Msg: 46 (view)

I was played
Posted: 7/14/2006 5:33:44 PM
Well i have a p.h.d. (plaers haters degree) for starters try to get it on vidieo and tell him you have some thing to let him see and watch as his face goes to suprise as he tries to get out of it! another is to just tell him you found out and then leave him.I have been done the same way sweeite but usually for my talents as a body man and customizer i hope i helped you out
 wildman customs
Msg: 3 (view)

biofuels
Posted: 7/11/2006 8:54:17 PM
biofuels are renewable and it is not all the way been exploered yet i do know for a fact it could cut the need of fossil fuels.I also know that the farmers would have a limitless income and could boost the economy a little
 wildman customs

gas prices
Posted: 7/11/2006 8:48:58 PM
I was watching the news today.I cannot belive the hike we have on gas now it is outragouse.I do think that they should think of some thing beside there pocket book.I know for a fact it is getting hard to make a living and i do think the poeple should have a voice on this now i would like some insight about this topic
 wildman customs
Msg: 18 (view)

bring our troops home
Posted: 7/5/2006 5:37:13 PM
i think the president need to look at what our economy looks like plue this is more of a 'oil war' instead of against terrorism.I think that bush farts wrong and raises the gas prices the foruth of july was enjoied by the booming sounds at the pump at it rises i Think that they need to put a cap on oil prices and start looking into more ways to have more renewable resources.i do think a farmer could run the oval office more efficently than politian could
 wildman customs
Msg: 78 (view)

I was raped and now I'm worthless...advice?
Posted: 7/1/2006 2:54:09 PM
well for starters i would get ahold of the rape crisi center.Then i would talk about charges on the looser.Rebecca remember you are someone and not a piece of meat.This guy deserves to be in jail and not out tring to do it again.just think he could try it again.I help out poeple in you're predicamet.by all means i hope i have helped you out a little
 wildman customs

our prison system
Posted: 6/27/2006 4:59:59 PM
I was watching the news here and could not belive what i heard.A stay of exiction on a murder and then poeple who say it is cruel to the prisoners.I think it is pretty odd that it is cruel to have them on death row and then hold them loner for killing some one.I also think it is a waste of tax dollars for them to be in prison just doing nothing thay could put them on the roads clearing and doing some thing beside just wasting our tax dollars and then in some cases going back in i think if it was a little harder on them they may not want to go back i could use some info on this one
 wildman customs

Help me make sense of this please. Plus, did I over-react?
Posted: 6/25/2006 8:00:13 PM
it dose sound like he is 'hiding' you belive me if you was just a'a freind 'to his freinds he may be tring to play you i hate theese type loosers with a passoin thinking it is cool and not seening the hurt they give to poeple trust me i have a p.h. d. (players haters.degree)
 wildman customs

biofuels
Posted: 6/24/2006 7:09:15 AM
was wanting to write about the advantages of biofuels here is what i found so far.
1 they are a renewable source.and will help the economy.
2. we will never run out of anything that can be reused.
3.there are several ways to produce biofuels.
4.they wil reduce the 'green house gas'
i also think that the hybred cars are going to be a goodaddtion but they need to try to figuer out how to update the older things as well.i know that i have restore old farm tractors that can run off anythings that burn and i mean any thing.I think we should look to some of the old tech. as well as the new.Plus one other thing it a 'magnetic drive' it uses magnets instead of a fuel moter.it would be a pretty good change and i myself have a design for this type tech. i would love some input on this
 wildman customs

how do you let go?
Posted: 6/22/2006 10:45:02 PM
well most of the time being self emploied i do hear 'jerk' but humm in one ear out the other but i was also very tired so i got rid of it.Now you can say calling me on it but is it just the way hummm oh well need sleep got a lot to do
 wildman customs

bring our troops home
Posted: 6/22/2006 10:16:08 PM
i was talking to a client today about the war in iraq.I have to agree with him we need to bring our guy's home.saddam is out and they have there new congress.We can get some poeple to take care of the taliban if they would.Look into it.i also have to agree about the gas situation with him as well. it is hurting all of us.Here is our conclusion.The president is a oil man and the war is how he can hike fuel cost and i do think they need to cap it it is stuip on how much we pay for now.i do think we need more biofuels they will help out in several ways.For one the farmer can produce them and it is renewable as well.
 wildman customs
Msg: 299 (view)

pit bull dog ban
Posted: 6/13/2006 8:43:58 PM
we are haveing pit bull tagged in another state i think they should be cageed they are a dangerouse dog
 wildman customs

how do you let go?
Posted: 6/10/2006 8:23:48 AM
thank you very much i am tring very hard to understand what happened but she is being rememberd and always will.
 wildman customs

how do you let go?
Posted: 6/4/2006 5:06:25 PM
I was called last night to a freinds bed side in the hospital last night.I didn't know it would be the last time i would be able to speak to her at 11:30 she pass away in my arms.i didn't know she was in advance cancer until I got there and her parent told me she wanted me by her side.i stayed ther for almost 3 hours i held her until she said i always loved you it hit a big nerve in me and then i remembered what she told me there is a lot of drama in this little town.I really will miss her and it is a hard thing to do when you love them as well and they never did tell each other over the drama in the town you live in.I wanting is sight on how to hadle this?
 wildman customs

is online dateing o.k.?
Posted: 5/29/2006 10:08:19 AM
I am talking to a freind last night when i told her i was going to a movie with a freind of mine she got upset and then told me she was wanting more.Well i am now confused i work so much in my shop it is hard for me to go out and she lives a few states away.We have a tremondouse amonut in common as a matter of fact almost alike.She wants me to be with her yet she get's mad when i talk to my freinds that are girls what should I do?
 wildman customs
Msg: 100 (view)

Are Men Intimidated By A Woman Who Is More Successful?
Posted: 5/27/2006 4:47:04 PM
I respect you for you're success.I myself under stand how hard it is to start out and congradulate you
 wildman customs

who do you loose?
Posted: 5/27/2006 4:45:06 PM
I was dateing a girl a while back and she left me for my freind.I was told by her i was 'not her type' because of the fact i could not drink and wouldn't do drugs.Well my freind came back a week or two ago wanting to hang around again.then she 'wanted to talk it over' which one do you get rid of?
 wildman customs
Msg: 13 (view)

My ex is dateing my friend now
Posted: 5/23/2006 9:06:15 PM
you are not alone i had the same thing happen you should have seen his face when i gave him his bill for restoring his car.don't loose faith she is out there I have it happen a lot latly
 wildman customs
Msg: 26 (view)

Dating a pregnant woman?
Posted: 5/20/2006 8:33:33 AM
it is in the heart that coun't i dated one a while back.She move back to her mothers we are still good friends.I talk to her online most of the time
 wildman customs

it is getting better
Posted: 5/17/2006 10:20:20 PM
well i did stan d up for my shop and me. cut my looses on my freind and i am on my way!i know the real freind support you no matter what i got a patent on some of my part's I build and made new freinds here.I am jokeing a little more like i was before and now to get out of my dateing rut if I am the dumb one why is there viper in my drive yes i do have one and i am goingto get out there and have some fun but i would much rather be driving my smurf killer it is my baby no matter whta is is the rare one I bulit it and i mean built every thing was made in my shop here and i know for sure some day some one will be here with me as for now well we will see what happens
 wildman customs
Msg: 4 (view)

Why is it so hard to go from friends to more
Posted: 5/17/2006 8:27:36 AM
keep you're head up i think these guys use the wrong head to think with
 wildman customs

if life is a flower garden why do I find weeds?
Posted: 5/14/2006 11:08:37 PM
I was going to go out with some one I met and was thinking everything was going to be o.k.Well the first thing i knew I was waiting for her to come back to hang around and no show for the night.I never cheat and alway seen to find the weeds in the group not to mention the freeloader the say why do you want him you can date me I'm so much better I know for sure when you are down and out every one wants to hurt you I wanted so bad to cut myself to see if I was human but desided that was what thees looser wanted.I live a simple life and have more talent then I listed and do more than I should I was injured at a job a few years back and ever since bad luck I just don't know what to do some times. I am just so confused some times I am strapping my own shop down a lot better and I even get asked to go to some jobs I had some that made the magazines so It is not me but.Just the weeds I find in the rose garden of women.trust me I can't win for loosing some times i think.but I do hold a patent on one of the thing I designed and am in my own home so oh well if they can top that for startes they can just quit callling me a looser I do have more than one running ride
 wildman customs
Msg: 11 (view)

who comes first? friends or boyfriends???
Posted: 5/13/2006 1:29:39 PM
I would say neither I have been in the same thing once
 wildman customs
Msg: 9 (view)

WHEN A MAN STEALS UR HEART THAN U NEVER HEAR FROM HIM AGAIN
Posted: 5/13/2006 11:22:00 AM
It sound like he was useing you to me cheer up there are some good ones out there
 wildman customs
Msg: 5 (view)

Is Romance Dead?
Posted: 5/13/2006 11:16:56 AM
you was just unlucky belive me there are better men out there
 wildman customs

poeple who use you
Posted: 5/13/2006 11:15:05 AM
I have a body shop I am starting and had met poeple who just want me to do thing for them on "girl freind discount" or "freind discount" I have been spinning my wheel for so long over them and been alone because of the "I am a much better person than him." Friends I got a few of them upset by telling them no more discounts and I lost a few freinds over it.I cant under stand them and I can't under stand why some one says they care and then they are out running around with their friends and and have no time for you until they need some thing done.I am considering relocating to another place But I also have the family farm I will inherit one day.I have not been so confused latly about every thing and then you over hear poeple say thing about you that was suppose to be you're freinds.They just look for free rides I guess.I have not had a date in some time because of them and my shop.I guess I can do better some where else or just need new freinds

Show ALL Forums