Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: I can't eat or sleep...
 Dontmissthismiss
Msg: 13 (view)

I can't eat or sleep...
Posted: 9/4/2008 4:37:08 AM
The new guy isnt JUST HOT, he's a walking talking diet pill! So dont eat, stay up late taking in your clothing, cause Fat Boy is about to become an excellent babysitter!
OK Im kidding! Find yourself a homeless personal trainer/couples counciler, and let him move in to the spare bed room cause it sounds like you are money restricted and on a poor man's diet of grits, bisquits, gravy and doritos. Shape up and fight for your man. Give him a year to get it through his thick head, cut him off for sex till he respects his body and well being and yours too. Tell him to stay alive and not disabled for his child as well!
 Dontmissthismiss
Msg: 329 (view)

The 3 Day Rule
Posted: 8/18/2008 7:51:25 AM
PIca I agree-----guys complain that a girl goes crazy. Head Games = Crazy.
So if you are a gentleman you will not do this to a nice girl....unless you think a crazy stalker is a boost to your Ego! A long time ago, I left my cute rude boyfriend who I loved, for a fat not so cute gentleman! I just couldnt take it anymore! And Remember, a stalker is not always a bad person, it means they have been lied to, are in pain, and just want to know the truth!
 Dontmissthismiss
Msg: 110 (view)

Chicken hormones and SOY!!!
Posted: 8/12/2008 2:09:34 PM
NEVER give soy milk to a baby boy!!! Its really not good for baby girls either!
 Dontmissthismiss
Msg: 89 (view)

What name do you call it?
Posted: 8/11/2008 10:41:41 AM
Don't say the v word its gross---no need to!
 Dontmissthismiss
Msg: 88 (view)

What name do you call it?
Posted: 8/11/2008 10:40:58 AM
A lady NEVER says the V word. I don't evn want to hear it at the hospital!
 Dontmissthismiss
Msg: 64 (view)

why does the cheater always seem to come out on top?
Posted: 8/11/2008 10:12:22 AM
The kind of advice id so general that it is incomprehensible. My advice was much better and easy to understand
 Dontmissthismiss
Msg: 63 (view)

Posted: 8/11/2008 10:09:06 AM
Daryn you don't know anything
 Dontmissthismiss
Msg: 62 (view)

Posted: 8/11/2008 10:06:12 AM
Hi Jen this is your lucky day! Are you tired of being a doormat yet? No wonder you are down ---you are too nice!!! Yes there IS such a thing as being too nice!!! Think of your kids do it for them, you will be paying for college one day! You won't be able to retire! Put his ass in Jail!!!! Miss Honeybunny will come to bail him out and pay you the child support he owes you, hello!!!!? The least you will get will be that bail money $3000 or more OH YES, so much you dont know because you have been working too hard and he hasn't. All legal, pure satisfaction. One Miss Honeybunny after another is gonna pay you instead of a paying for his vacation, he'll go thru them even faster than he does now!!! Let his women work for you, not him. YOU can be the BOSS. Most Lawyers will give you a free half hour of consultation while you decide to hire them ---should be enough...maybe you'll find a cute lawyer, pass him on to me if he is too old for you!!! I like lawyers, they are hot!
 Dontmissthismiss
Msg: 7 (view)

how can i get my ex back if its possible
Posted: 6/8/2008 11:53:27 PM
I read your profile and my dear my dear! The first step to letting go the "victim" in you is to find out what family member taught you to be this way. Stop being the victim! Stop talking like a victim and fake it till ya make it! What pay off do you get by doing this? Does that make you a good Catholic ---so what --you dont have to be a door mat to be a good Catholic! Do you want Attention? There are penty of OTHER ways to get attention!
That Rasta-haired guy had some good advice too!
 Dontmissthismiss
Msg: 6 (view)

how can i get my ex back if its possible
Posted: 6/8/2008 11:39:53 PM
If you are depressed you must filtre down your thoughts and figure out why you are depressed! Are you "Held Back" at work, then what is holding you back? If you finish your education and get a good job, you will always feel better about yourself! I recall dating a guy 'Jim' over 20 years ago, and all he seemed to do was flirt with other girls. I resented him, but kept on, because he was helping me get a better job, Suddenly, I was making $25 an hour! When my time seemed more valuable I did not let others squander it! I stoped taking crap off him and others. The high paying job was much more satifying than JIM!!!Hear me now and Believe me later!
Also, listen to the girl. Listen to her complaints! That is the secret of becoming a good and valuable beloved boyfriend that a girl will never leave. If she says you need a shower take one immediately! If she says get a hair cut, say "How short?" She will love discussing your hair for hours as you are the center of attention! If you ogle other women, then stop doing it! She said "You don't love me enough, then find out what makes her feel loved. Is it a hug, loyalty, a flower, an Ecard, a ride somewhere, a favor, making her laugh on a stressful day or just laughing at her jokes. What is it? Ask her parents or friends when she is not around, what makes her feel loved. Try to ask her EXACTLY what it is that this boyfriend does to make her feel loved. If a woman tries to change you , that means she wants to keep you around and is "customizing" you! This is not a bad thing. This is something you might have done to a car you love! You know you have! Contact me and I will give you more advise, I feel your pain. Chances are the present boyfriend will fall short soon. If you cannot win her back in a year, then use all the fine tuning that you have done to yourself to attract an even better girl, more compatible to you as an individual! In the mean time improve yourself daily and be disciplined about it! You need discpline, I can tell!!! But do not expect fast results, it could take a year.
 Dontmissthismiss
Msg: 127 (view)

How can men stop having feelings so quickly?
Posted: 5/27/2008 11:31:10 PM
A man like you is not good to find, the **** that hurt them make it impossible to bond with the right one that comes along afterward.
 Dontmissthismiss
Msg: 126 (view)

How can men stop having feelings so quickly?
Posted: 5/27/2008 11:27:14 PM
Aint it the truth! This has happened to me, but I am grateful formy child!
 Dontmissthismiss
Msg: 46 (view)

New law makes it legal to sue homewreckers.
Posted: 5/19/2008 3:44:13 PM
Wow. ...not Canada ! I love the Idea because divorce is bad for the economy in so many ways! THat DOES make it in the governments best interest to encourage marriage and discourage infidelity!
 Dontmissthismiss
Msg: 45 (view)

New law makes it legal to sue homewreckers.
Posted: 5/19/2008 3:40:30 PM
Sorry Vox I disagree! I LIKE the idea very much! A marriage is the ultimate Buisness Deal and a girl wants a little help protecting herself and her litte shareholders! Home wreckers are sportf---kers most of the time and it is time to have some kind of Law Against them. Sounds like some thing that would happen in Canada instead of the US. Yes, sounds Canadian to me. You guys are still alot more Briitish than you give yourself credit for. A Home Wrecker Law could be much like is much like "Coruption of a Minor" to ..."Corruption of Domestic Corporation" It is thievery! Besides divorce is BAD for the Economy! US, Canada or any country.
 Dontmissthismiss
Msg: 4 (view)

Going to Costa Rica for cosmetic dentistry
Posted: 5/17/2008 5:58:36 AM
I have 2 dear friends Annie and Lisa in Costa Rica. Send me an Email---I want to go too for mini face lift and dental work. I want to go before Lisa gets married or she'll be too busy.
 Dontmissthismiss
Msg: 6 (view)

what should i do?
Posted: 5/17/2008 5:53:41 AM
Tell the girl where the badguy is and then stay out of it ! Not your problem. let her do what she wants. Go save someone worth saving! This is why it is important to use the buddy system at patties! Tell her to post him on Dontdatehimgirl dot com---I love that site!
 Dontmissthismiss
Msg: 23 (view)

what if you knew a man who was using a woman to profit himself
Posted: 5/17/2008 5:44:07 AM
Dont date him girl dot com---great site, check it and see

Show ALL Forums