Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Introduce Yourself Here.
 sedonagirl1
Msg: 280 (view)

Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/15/2014 7:43:28 AM
Hello,
My Name is Deborah, wow , looks like no one uses this part of the site thought I would take a chance.
 sedonagirl1
Msg: 185 (view)

Orgasms from penetration alone
Posted: 7/15/2014 7:39:50 AM
Four play is very important why rush and 69 is amazing for both or usually is I think there are ways to make the clit feel good while hes inside and we all can be happy. I like it all and yes when a lover avoids and ignores the clit its very sad just how most men like oral .
 sedonagirl1
Msg: 121 (view)

why do women play hard to get in online dating? its a reason your on here!
Posted: 7/15/2014 7:35:05 AM
Happy you met someone and have been with them for 4 years that's nice. My question is why are you still on here? It does seem different countries are very different but some are nto for me because man will treat me like he owns me not like American men don't do that already by thinking if they buy dnner drinks that means we owe them sex very sad society generation. Thankfully I dotn need a man I want a nice person to spend time with but need never
 sedonagirl1
Msg: 120 (view)

why do women play hard to get in online dating? its a reason your on here!
Posted: 7/15/2014 7:31:43 AM
Its not that we are playing hard to get ,we do want to meet a nice guy ,its just after one,two,three, bad experiences we try to becareful even more so cause we thought we were being careful from beginning and after meeting in person sometimes after a few minutes sometimes a hour the person totally turns bi polar . This could be a guy or a girl actually . We are all taking chances that the person is honest n their profile . For some reason most aren't in one way or another. We all seem to be here for different reasons, some never intend to meet,some are married,some want to get married move in after one ,two , three dates yikes scarey. Good luck to all of you on your search and please be safe

Show ALL Forums