Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Why Do women dump men who are nice to them.
 Darius123
Msg: 814 (view)

Why Do women dump men who are nice to them.
Posted: 9/9/2008 8:58:00 PM
Yes, the statment "nice guys finish last" is above and beyond true, and believe me, nice guys know it. i have known more than a few guys who were nice, and over time paid the price for it. they are not so nice now...they learned. in fact after bad experiences a lot of these guys become very jaded and have a horrible attitude toward women. these are the guys who will refer to all women as whores who should be treated like such. trust me, these guys are not born, they are made. behind every jerk, there is a very good chance that at some time he was a "nice" guy. i know in my own life i have seen that being nice gets me two things, jack, and squat. the bottom line is girls don't want nice guys. books have been written on this whole concept but it is the absolute truth. i hate to say this but the less nice i am, the more success i have. and i have seen other guys who have experienced the same thing. there is a saying, chivarly is dead, and women killed it. believe it.

- from former nice guy
 Darius123
Msg: 23 (view)

If you meet someone who claims to have been cheated on by thier last few partners..
Posted: 9/9/2008 8:43:36 PM
Very good point. If someone has been chronically cheated on, at what point do you wonder what is wrong with this person. It's either something in them or that have very poor judgement in dating people. Maybe a combination of both.
 Darius123
Msg: 41 (view)

How do you let go?
Posted: 7/29/2008 7:47:03 PM
I went through a bad breakup one time and was having a really hard time with it. One of my friends said "why do you want to be with someone who does not want to be with you?" I don't know why that hit me so hard but it did seem to help me start to get over it. Be with someone who wants to be with you. Not someone who jerks you around.
 Darius123
Msg: 269 (view)

Why is a decent girlfriend so hard to find?
Posted: 7/29/2008 7:38:28 PM
Ya know there is so much to be said for the saying "nice guys finish last". There is a reason that saying is so well known. CUZ IT'S TRUE!!! For years I hated this fact and decided to rebel against this and be the nice guy. You can guess what that got me. My advice is wise up. There are so many reasons why women today are they way they are, but realize that most women do not want a "nice guy". When I hear women say "why can't I find a nice guy?" I just laugh. Nice guys grow on trees, they are everywhere. Women don't want this, even if they don't consiously recognize this. Accept it, and you will be better off for it.
 Darius123
Msg: 8 (view)

Guys what is up?
Posted: 7/29/2008 7:29:13 PM
Sorry to have to tell you this, but he is just not that into you. If he was, he would make it work, and make the changes necessary in his life. Sounds like your feelings for him are substantially greater than his for you.

Show ALL Forums