Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: looking for a psychic?
 queenrhiannon
Msg: 38 (view)

looking for a psychic?
Posted: 10/11/2008 10:12:55 PM
moondancer is the best one I saw - and he is really good and worth the money. He is even in high demand in the states - but lives in Fort Sask. There are a lot of fakes in Edmonton especially - so buyer beware!
 queenrhiannon
Msg: 25 (view)

date rape drugs
Posted: 7/31/2008 6:42:34 PM
yah lets make fun of something that has destroyed lives. Lets just hope it doesn't happen to you.
 queenrhiannon
Msg: 113 (view)

The insane rent rate in alberta
Posted: 5/13/2008 4:24:19 PM
sassy...
are you not a landlord or something? biased view!
Not all of us are set up to own a home/condo - yet we work damn hard for our money.
When I first moved into this apartment - rent was $475/month - which is reasonable - and could afford - now its almost $900
So we are all supposed to stop being mad about it? We are supposed to sit around and let the government ignore the fact many people are loosing their homes, places they lived for a long time - because of greedy landlords and property owners?
Basically these owners are sucking the blood from hard working people - who are caught in a situation - what are we supposed to do - all get a cardboard box - or set up another tent town?
I am not just ****ing - I didn't vote conservative (for the first time in my life) - I set up a petition - and a group on facebook with all the information to contact people to flood their lines with complaints and concerns...actually a lot of people from here who are on facebook have joined and signed the petition.
But one problem is - people will complain - but don't want to do anything - I am a person that cannot sit and take it.

To those who do want to contact those in power

Marcia Nelson marcia.nelson@gov.ab.ca
Deputy Minister of Housing and Urban Affairs
780-644-5253

Yvonne Fritz - yvonne.fritz@gov.ab.ca
Minister

These are public numbers - so not breaking any laws - but flood their inboxes and phones with your concerns and complaints. If all you are doing is going on boards and ****ing, but not taking any action - then shut up. But if everyone who is mad about this - would phone, fax, write letters or email - then they would have to start paying attention.

The bottom is going to fall out eventually - it always does - then where does that leave everyone?
 queenrhiannon
Msg: 107 (view)

The insane rent rate in alberta
Posted: 5/12/2008 4:33:19 PM
Well I have friends in Vancouver - and TO - that have the same job as me - and they make more money. If we start making the same wages - then maybe some could afford the rental increases. But the short end of it - Building owners are taking advantage that there are no strict rules in place for how much a rental increase can be. Sure - the only thing that is in place is they can only increase rent once a year - but some idiots are increasing rent up to 100% - meaning people are paying twice as much as they were a year ago. That leaves the students, seniors, anyone on fixed incomes in the cold. I have a good job - single, don't go out - but I still have a problem paying my rent - I had a $150 increase this year - and I am now paying the same amount of rent for a one bedroom - than a 2 bedroom was here 4 years ago.
 queenrhiannon
Msg: 29 (view)

Do you believe in ghosts/Haunted houses?
Posted: 5/12/2008 4:29:07 PM
I agree - I have written articles on orbs and natural explanations - that have been published on magazines online.
Most are dust, humidity, pixel distortions in the camera - or the wrong setting on digital cameras. Even a fleck of dust on the lens can make it look like a orb or ghost.
 queenrhiannon
Msg: 28 (view)

Do you believe in ghosts/Haunted houses?
Posted: 5/6/2008 4:33:48 PM
crazy sexy...

Was this ghost hunter a pro - or was it someone that just started a team?
Did they take any data and analyze it? Did they try to explain the natural before proclaiming things paranormal?
Most investigations we go on - we take a lot of data, and usually we find that things are explainable. One woman was upset thinking her daughter was being possessed, when in fact - she was having seizures (she took her to a doctor, he confirmed it).
Again - a real paranormal event is so rare. But because of the dumb TV shows that are on, and the popularity growing, there are self proclaimed teams popping up everywhere, who have no clue what they are doing, or even how to take data an analyze it. There is even a team in Edmonton where the husband comes in, proclaims the house haunted, and for a 'donation' his wife who all of a sudden became psychic last year can do a 'cleansing'.
Teams like that make the scientific teams like us look like idiots.
Just be careful - everyone, when you call in a team. Make sure they have a scientific point of view as well as a view on the paranormal. The main thing here is getting to the truth, and unfortunately with all the groups proclaiming themselves experts, and again having no clue, the truth seems further away.
 queenrhiannon

anti elvis
Posted: 4/28/2008 4:30:19 PM
Its sad how many panhandlers we have on Jasper Ave, and they are usually kids - well from about 19 - 16. The one group down here, walks with a pit bull - they are all dressed like punks (with $300 doc martins on) - wild hair, leather jackets, etc. Those ones make me a bit mad. Then you get the psychotic drunk ones - one woman who was about 26 ws hitting up people outside 114 st jasper drug store. When someone would say - sorry don't carry any - she started screaming at everyone "you fn white trash shit heads you should all die, fk you - I am going to kill all of you' - she motioned to her jacket and shouted' I am going to shank all you fkn pigs" - I then ran into the store and reported her - the cops came - and guess what - she did have a knife.
And there are more than one unbalanced person - actually a lot out there asking for money. One has to be really careful walking down the Ave. Sure, a lot of them are mentally ill, but what the hell are they doing on the streets then? When the police pick them up - they should be put in a place where they can dry out and get some help (like the Gun Center for men - in Gun - they cater to homeless guys down on their luck who are trying to get off of drugs and alcohol). The problem is making them stay on the straight and narrow.

Then there is Mary on JAsper ave. She is an old lady, plump - white hair always says 'got a quarter? Got a quarter?' A person I worked with told me she used to be a University professor, and one day there was a terrible accident and her husband and kids were all killed. She lost her mind, and somehow ended up on the streets. So this province should get on the ball with more acsessible programs for these people.

But the ones that are just plain lazy - like these kids I see wearing clothes I cannot even afford right now - piss me off.
 queenrhiannon
Msg: 3 (view)

Collectible cards/miniatures
Posted: 4/24/2008 4:15:57 PM
collectible cards - geeze - I was going to talk about my collection of original charlies angels cards from the 70's lol
 queenrhiannon
Msg: 4 (view)

child modelling
Posted: 4/13/2008 12:55:49 PM
I agree with Tessav on this one...
when I see little 4 - 6 year old girls painted and dressed up like little tarts with big hair and skimpy clothing on in these pagents, it makes me ill. Its usually the parents (mother) trying to live her dreams of beauty through their children. Not only that - but there are so many sickos out there that get their sick fantasies from seeing children dressed up like that.
Also - as far as modeling goes, all parents think their children are the cutest things on earth (and sometimes, that is not the case, and it can be hard on a child to be rejected. Bad enough when they are by their peers) - and as with all fields in modeling, it can be very competitive, and expensive. If the child is interested in it - then maybe see what the options are, but if they are not - then don't push them. AND FOR GODS SAKES - don't dress up little girls like Anna Nicole Smith!
 queenrhiannon
Msg: 253 (view)

Women who smoke are far more promiscuous.
Posted: 4/11/2008 4:29:10 PM
Because there's about 10,000 women in this thread with zero reading comprehension skills.

Hmm - seems someone needs a good canadian arse kickin! Joking... - maybe :)

What needs to happen - is this thread to be shut down. I noticed although this was started by an admin - that he hasn't come on here in a long time to defend what he has said, etc...
 queenrhiannon
Msg: 20 (view)

Telemarketers and Do Not Call
Posted: 4/7/2008 6:55:46 PM
unlisted numbers do not work - I have one and I get about 10 calls a day.
And its not 'generated' lists, because when they call me - they ask for my first name - and I am through Shaw. So somebody somewhere is selling our private numbers to these companies.
And I did the huge mistake of actually answering one persons questions - thinking - its just their job - now I get 20 calls per day - that is harassment.
I noticed though now when one of these people call and I answer - and when I say 'I want your soul' - the calling has decreased lol.
 queenrhiannon
Msg: 34 (view)

Which sibling are you?
Posted: 3/22/2008 11:05:46 AM
Its funny on these studies- because my family is so opposite...

1st child - my sister - apple of both parents eyes, could do no wrong, but was not jealous when the second or third came along...

2nd - my brother - was a bit of a rebel. But he was the trouble maker. He grew up - got married, etc... But he was the spoiled one out of us - because he got the car, etc - and because of his hockey and football, my sister and I couldn't take up what we wanted.

3rd - me. Still daddy's little girl - but even though the other two are married, and the one has kids, I am the one that the oldest comes too when there are problems. And I was the rebel of the family. I was the musician, took up tattooing and piercing - and dated guys that wore more makeup than me :) But even though I was/still kinda a rebel - I never ever disrespected my parents - they are golden to me. Never got into trouble with the law, did drugs - but i definately marched to the beat of a different drummer (maybe thats why I took drumming up lol)
 queenrhiannon
Msg: 235 (view)

Posted: 3/21/2008 9:30:34 AM
Absolute fact.Females that are smokers and in high school are involved in sexual acts far more than nonsmokers. If your high school age daughter/sister/whatever smokes, she is sexually active.

Absolute Bullshit. I started smoking in grade 9 - and didn't loose my 'innocence' till the age of 23 - my own decision. And I am a former drummer, involved in the music industry - so you think that my level of sluttiness would have been higher, especially seeing as I SMOKE - but everyone is different. Stats like this is really a waste of time, and it sad how many people fall into the lies.
Funny how most of the girls who got pregnant in high school - didn't smoke. A couple of them did - but a lot of them did not. I was about one of only 8 girls in school who graduated that didn't need extra material in her dress in the tummy. In fact the whores that smoked in our school were the guys.
Not only that - but a lot of the young teases out there who are dressing up in whorish clothing and going to the clubs, drink - but don't smoke. And look at the high rate of std's in their age groups. And its funny how this was done on women - must have been done by a woman hater.
 queenrhiannon
Msg: 228 (view)

Posted: 3/18/2008 5:05:11 PM
Okay - I give in - I smoke - thus I am a whore...
Now if you excuse me - I have the golden bears hockey team coming over ....
 queenrhiannon
Msg: 224 (view)

Posted: 3/17/2008 4:34:36 PM
There are many other findings online. Those of you who are resisting these findings should look it up yourselves.

Stats don't mean caca - most are wrong. When these organizations usually do polls - they usually do it by requesting data from a group of 100 people.
I will pay attention if one is done that they polled over 5000 people - equally men and women - then see what the results are. And poll people with different jobs and situations.

Usually any stats made about smokers - are against smokers.

Quote Is there any correlation between smoking and using/not using protection, I wonder!

Any woman who doesn't use protection - no matter if she is a smoker or not - and has more than one partner - is an idiot. Same goes with guys. Aids and STD's don't discriminate between one or the other. But you know something - like I said most of the girls that I know that don't smoke - are the ho's - and they are such idiots when it comes to protection.
 queenrhiannon
Msg: 220 (view)

Posted: 3/16/2008 10:03:19 AM
People need to stop being so defensive. No one said that every single female smoker is more promiscuous---- just that female smokers, as a group, are more promiscuous than female non-smokers. It's a fact. Get over it.

And a person could say people in the finance business are greedier than most people as well not saying that all finance people are greedy - just as a group - they are greedier than non-finance people

There are no facts yet presented to back this up - or a background of these facts. I think this thread was started because the admin that started it was just bored, and wanted to see people get into heated discussions? Whatever the case - I vote this thread be deemed done - and be removed!
 queenrhiannon
Msg: 52 (view)

Alberta - heading for election - what is your opinion?
Posted: 3/15/2008 9:05:03 AM
Actually I am employed by the Alberta Government - not by the DM or even the minister (which thanks to some of the cabinet reshuffling, some people are loosing their jobs). I got the news immediately in the office, during our DM's retirement party (I didn't go - I worked). People were running around like chickens with their heads cut off, because our department got split up - and was recreated into a new ministry.
 queenrhiannon
Msg: 214 (view)

Posted: 3/14/2008 7:52:03 AM
BS
Thats funny because the ho's that I know - don't smoke...drink lots yes - but don't smoke.
And most of the smokers I know - don't drink alot - so there isn't the question of getting drunk and being slutty either.

A ho is a ho - no matter if they smoke or not.

I still cannot believe this thread is still going - it should be redundant by now!
 queenrhiannon
Msg: 40 (view)

What do women look for in an initial email from a guy
Posted: 3/9/2008 6:54:59 PM
I am impressed when a guy at least tries.
But just today - I had some dum dum email me - asking for a pic (although I have them up in my profile) - and then another email right afterwards stating that I had my head up my ass and good luck?????
He was upset because I wasn't online to answer his first email right away LOL looser.
I answer all me emails - and god love that block option when you get idiots like this.

So try to be creative - and be yourself. And if a female doesn't answer you right away - it might be because there are other things she is doing in her life, and cannot be on here 24 hours a day. Sometimes I don't get to my mail for a few days - because I have other things to do.
And don't be asking for pics, etc. And PLEASE read the profiles! Don't just skim the pics. A woman will say in her profile what her interests are, and what she is looking for. Especially look at the type of relationship she has listed. And if she has long term, dating - don' t email for quickies, etc.
 queenrhiannon
Msg: 97 (view)

You Know You're Old When....
Posted: 3/8/2008 11:37:07 PM
You know you are old when Queen's crazy little thing called love is being used to sell friggin french fries on tv now...
Wherever Freddie is - he is turning over in his grave...
Whats next - Motley Crue selling toilet paper?
Judas Priest selling tampons?
Pearl Jam selling life insurance?
 queenrhiannon

who do you call when
Posted: 3/8/2008 11:34:12 PM
I see the forum police are awake...
As I get older - I seem to turn to my parents more in tough times - they been through a lot in their lives, and their wisdom is amazing.
And then there is my best friend - who is going through things of her own right now - and I am trying to be there for her - but its hard when they won't let you in.
But we used to be able to make our own fun wherever we went - I miss her.
I had a hard last couple of years, with a break up, illness, loosing my job, and a couple of deaths in the family. You sure find out who really cares about you in those times. And when you are lucky to have family like me - you are thankful for a lot.
 queenrhiannon
Msg: 211 (view)

Posted: 3/8/2008 10:47:36 PM
STATS SAY CIGARETTES ARE ADDICTVE. STATS SAY THAT CIGARETTES ARE A GATEWAY DRUG AND LEAD TO OTHERS, INCLUDING HEAVY ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION.IF DRUNKENESS DOESN'T LEAD TO PROMISCUITY THAN I'LL EAT THIS LAPTOP!

LOL - okay - I am a smoker - and I haven't drank in 3 years - am I doing something wrong?
 queenrhiannon
Msg: 19 (view)

Would you give up your pet/s?
Posted: 3/7/2008 3:55:46 PM
Absolutley not!
Actually the love of my life was allergic to my cat - but thats not why we are no longer together. But he understood my love for her - and how important she is in my life.
There are meds that one can take. Some - might not work for everyone.
When I got my cat - I made a commitment to her life, and what saddens me a lot of people treat pets like things - things that can be 'thrown' away.
 queenrhiannon

Voting sucks
Posted: 3/5/2008 6:47:44 PM
I was agreeing - in my first posting on this thread = I gave examples of what was wrong and problems people were having....
EXCUSE ME lol - have a beer - chill
 queenrhiannon
Msg: 26 (view)

Voting sucks
Posted: 3/5/2008 4:10:38 PM
What I find funny is Steady Eddie was quoted in the media in re: to lower voter turnout - was because' people had faith in the PC party' - does that make any sense?
From what I have seen and heard, its because of the major problems at some stations, and because people had no faith in the parties they usually followed.

But still - one should go out and vote. WE should be happy we live in a country where we can do that. Again with the internet, etc - it shouldn't be too hard to research a parties platform - and see which one is closer to what you are looking for.
 queenrhiannon

A sad day for geeks and nerds....
Posted: 3/4/2008 7:52:22 PM
Deforrest Kelly and James Doohan - sadly are gone.
Leonard Nimoy is still kicking.
 queenrhiannon
Msg: 48 (view)

Posted: 3/4/2008 7:51:02 PM
I researched the candidates in my riding - and voted on the person that was running on one of my important issues - but of course he didn't get in (for some reason the liberal who hasn't done a damn thing ever got in again). And again - with the internet, etc there was no excuse for not doing research if people were confused on which way to vote.
 queenrhiannon
Msg: 4 (view)

A sad day for Rock-n-Roll
Posted: 3/3/2008 8:06:47 PM
Yah I heard - so sad - and so young - his talent will be missed. In a world of flipping canadian idol and other pop culture - no real talent - we needed real musicians like him.
 queenrhiannon
Msg: 2 (view)

Voting sucks
Posted: 3/3/2008 8:04:30 PM
I heard there were a lot of screw ups - including people supposed to be on advanced polls - and for people out of country. Also - the main site where you could find out what polling station you were supposed to go too - crashed from 8 am to around 4 pm today. And when my co worker phoned to find out where she was supposed to go - they couldn't tell her because the systems were down....and the person on the phone was really rude to her.

I wonder how many other people had problems?
 queenrhiannon
Msg: 20 (view)

Accents...turn on or off? and other questions
Posted: 3/2/2008 3:48:32 PM
Yah - fanny thats a funny one. After a long car ride to show my fiancee from england at the time - going to Banff - I got out of the car and said 'gee my fanny hurts' - you should have seen the look on his face!
 queenrhiannon
Msg: 38 (view)

Posted: 3/2/2008 3:46:23 PM
People have a responsibility to educate themselves on who is running in their area - and finding out who is running on the facts that are most important to them. Again - sitting in a chair and btching on forums - well - thats just lazy.
People just putting X's for the hell of it worries me too - hopefully most people are smart enough to do some research on the net on the parties - obviously we all here have computers.
And yes I did state earlier in this forum about voting different than our family in 90 years - BECAUSE I DID MY RESEARCH and because I found out who was running in my area that is running on what I am most concerned with - rental increases. I am not just sitting around btching and complaining - I actually am going to do something about it. I am going to vote where I think is best - I am using my right given to me - and you should be damn lucky you live in a country where you have that right.
 queenrhiannon
Msg: 36 (view)

Posted: 3/2/2008 2:13:15 PM
Its people that sit around and btch and do nothing in participating in the democratic process - is the problem with this country. Lots of people btch and moan - and think they have all the solutions to problems - but they don't get off their asses to participate.

Very sad...
 queenrhiannon

Posted: 3/2/2008 9:06:39 AM
You are contridicting yourself there bub...
You don't vote - then YOU didn't have any input into the process that put them in the jobs that they have - thus working for us...thus - YOU don't have any right to btch about the job they are doing - period.

And manure? Okay - that shows how much you respect vets and what they have to say...
Why don't you go live in a communist country. Some of us happen to be very proud of our vets and guys/gals in military still. If our people over seas that are fighting, and day and night don't know if they are going to get blown up by some kid with a bomb attached to them, or by a roadside bomb or even a sniper - and they are even voting - what the hell is your excuse?
 queenrhiannon
Msg: 33 (view)

Posted: 3/2/2008 8:41:47 AM
There has already been talk if the Tories get in tomorrow - and they loose a bunch of seats/ridings to other parties (which if you take what is not only being said in the media - but by people out on the street = they very well could) - that stelmach is in big trouble within his own party. There are members of his own party already talking about ousting him out as soon as they can.

And a note here folks - from what My Grandfather - a decorated WW1 vet once said to me when I was around 8 years old (when he lived with us)...

You don't vote - you have no right to btch...
We fought and the generation after us (WW2) fought and sacrificed so you can live in a country where you can help decide the leaders. We helped keep that power for you and generations to come - don't take it lightly....

And although it seems a lot of times that 'power' is lost - it isn't...
so if you are not happy with the choices out there - find someone who is running on an issue - even one - that you agree with. Go out and vote. Or dont btch when its over.
 queenrhiannon
Msg: 13 (view)

Accents...turn on or off? and other questions
Posted: 3/1/2008 9:24:07 PM
I am Canadian - and I was engaged to a guy from Essex England. I love accents - but the ones that really get me going are Scottish and Irish - and yes - that would be a great pleasure to spend my life hearing one of those accents - especially in bed at night!
 queenrhiannon

WHO do you dress for ?
Posted: 3/1/2008 9:22:52 PM
I do dress for myself, but if I am dating someone - I make an effort to look sexy for him as well. Its all part of the 'rituals' we do.

Now if you excuse me - I got to bang on my ceiling - my nympho neighbor has a couple of boys over lol...
 queenrhiannon

I have a question about Glamor Shots
Posted: 3/1/2008 9:20:21 PM
Well mine are not really 'glamour' shots - it just shows a certain side of me (and some men do get it) - but I do have a pic of me in my profile without any make up on wearing a black t shirt
But if you want - I can go grab the curlers, old cold cream - fuzzy slippers and flannel pjays if that would turn ya on lol.
 queenrhiannon
Msg: 5 (view)

HBF-The Angel of Death
Posted: 3/1/2008 8:22:49 PM
It can definately be HBF - and when HBF is a female - watch out.
She was waiting in the wings - secretly telling him it wasn't going to work out for us because of the distance thing - Saying a compliment about me - then turning around and saying something negative. Always waiting like a vulture for her turn to strike - when he and I were having problems.
Funny thing is she had him convinced I was cheating on him - then I find out - no - he was cheating on me with her
In the end she got what she wanted - they now have a baby together.
And I have lost 203 pounds of excess rubbish.
 queenrhiannon

Would brothels/cathouses REALLY be that bad??
Posted: 2/25/2008 4:47:25 PM
It certainly would make the girls safer - especially with a psycho killer/killers on the loose that the police for some reason cannot seem to capture.
 queenrhiannon
Msg: 26 (view)

Posted: 2/24/2008 8:31:20 PM
Sure blame Ralph - Stelmach had lots of time to prove his worth - and he failed. Sure - lets give Edmonton 25 mill for a new arts center that no one will go too - but lets ignore the homeless crisis - and yes I know about the talk - 11,000 new low income housing - but where are these houses being built - and when? Its too late for them.
And Stelmach could have stepped in to put rental caps on - but hey - rich property owners are probly big contributers to his campaign - don't want to piss them off.
 queenrhiannon

Glueing Plastic
Posted: 2/24/2008 5:59:10 PM
Krazy glue makes different kinds for different materials now - I think they have one for plastic. I notice the 'old' kind does melt stuff as well. Just remember to use it in a venhilated area - or you might be seeing homer simpson dance naked in your living room and wake up with a really bad headache!
 queenrhiannon
Msg: 25 (view)

Posted: 2/24/2008 5:55:50 PM
Although I have been a conservative all my life, and thanks to him - I will be voting elsewhere - you can bet - he will be voted back in. When you have what is expected to be the lowest turnout at an election because people cannot make up their minds - or just don't care - usually that government gets back in. And if that happens - expect a lot more people wondering where the hell they are going to live - when the next rent increase hits them. Thanks Eddie - for turning a blind eye and contributing to the problem.
 queenrhiannon

transit safety
Posted: 2/23/2008 5:01:56 PM
Actually the ETS was huge supporters of getting the Guardian Angels into Edmonton, because even with whatever security they have - its not enough - and the city isn't going to pay for more - so the GA was a hopeful 'free' solution. That isn't working. There are only 5 patrol members - and they are patroling 118th ave.
The bus is getting worse - and its the little punks that make it so.
I agree with the above poster - you are going to have to know how to defend yourself...
or
try to avoid situations where you are going to have to defend yourself.
 queenrhiannon
Msg: 13 (view)

What does Other Relationship mean??
Posted: 2/23/2008 11:24:03 AM
Well what drives me nuts is when people who have other in their profile - don't bother reading the profiles of the people they are contacting. I was contacted by an 'other' - he was looking for someone to enjoy threesomes with him and his wife. I got quite mad - just because of the fact my profile clearly states what I am looking for.
 queenrhiannon
Msg: 8 (view)

Look WAAAAAAAY up!
Posted: 2/23/2008 11:20:55 AM
of course the damn apartment building was in the way - but I caught the arse end of it - I grabbed my video camera and got some nice close up shots - although I am sure the neighbours across the street thought I was some peeping pervert lol.
 queenrhiannon
Msg: 9 (view)

Knight Rider 2008 K.I.T.T.
Posted: 2/23/2008 11:19:17 AM
Mustangs kick ass - especially the shelby's and the ones from the 1960's...

On another note...
It is sad that hollywood cannot come up with new and fresh ideas - they have to revisit shows from our childhood, and completely screw with them and try to make it 'new'.
The only starsky and hutch was David Sould and Paul Michael Glaser....
The only Daisy Duke was Catherine Back...
The only Starbuck was Dirk Bennidict (that guy brought me into puberty at an early age lol) Lorne Greene was the Best Adama - I refuse to watch the new one -
Everything is **stardized versions of the originals.
 queenrhiannon
Msg: 19 (view)

Posted: 2/21/2008 6:16:31 PM
Anyone watching the debate? A bunch of children arguing - but I am going to vote for who is in my riding - and his party will not get in power - but I hope he at least gets in in my riding - and for the first time in over 90 years - someone in my family is going to vote for someone other than conservative.
My Heart is heavy.
 queenrhiannon
Msg: 17 (view)

Posted: 2/20/2008 5:31:23 PM
I am finding a lot of people who voted conservative in their lives - are sick to their stomachs - because they might have to go into a different direction.
I know I sound like a broken record - but you brought it up again rents. It is so sickening that so many people are screwed because of rental increases. And before anyone jumps on here and screams 'property managers need to make money too' - how can anyone justify a %50 - %75 rental increase in one shot? And you notice that a lot of these places, are just pocketing the money - its not going to repairs or anything - its disgusting.
 queenrhiannon
Msg: 67 (view)

girlfriend that doesnt drive
Posted: 2/19/2008 7:50:22 PM
Uh...it's one thing if she doesn't have a car (why the hell is that so important to people anyway ? If you don't need one why waste the money ? But I digress...) but if she doesn't have a job, I'd want to know why if I were you OP. School, children, whatever...that makes the situation understandable. Doesn't want to get one ? Uh...yeah, okay, that sucking sound you hear is her lazy ass siphoning the money directly from your bank account.

Okay I have to agree on the first line here - I work my ass off - and I don't have a car - does that make me a looser and undateable as well? A lot of people I know have had their cars give up the ghost, etc - and take public transportation until they can afford something better - frankly - my broom is in the shop :)
If a guy is going to base a relationship on if the girl doesn't drive - thats pretty sad. Now the fact she doesn't have a job is a bit worrying. Are you in training to be a sugar daddy?
There is no excuse nowadays for someone who is young and healthy not to get a job. Is she living off welfare? Does she have wealthy or gullible parents? Or does she sucker guys into paying for her?
Even in between jobs in my career as an Administrative Executive Assistant - I took low jobs in the mean time until another contract came up - and yes that even included cleaning up after the strippers in the dive Pinky's - now you want to talk about gross. But I did it - I wasn't going to live off the government coin.
Gawd - my niece who is now 17 has held a job down since she has been 16 - shouldn't be that hard for this chickipoo to find one - again unless she is physically or mentally unable.
 queenrhiannon
Msg: 7 (view)

Dating...AGAIN!
Posted: 2/18/2008 11:36:49 AM
Hey I have been single for 3 years - this is a record for me! But I knew I wasn't ready to start dating or even thinking of getting into another relationship - until I found 'me' again. The last one I was in ended horribly - and broke not only my heart - but a piece of my soul. If you feel that you are not ready - and have all these questions - self doubt - then don't be in a hurry to go out there again. Maybe you do need time to be 'with yourself' and figure some things out. It doesn't hurt to go out with friends and flirt a little, but if you are not ready - then you are not ready. After some soul searching (and a couple years full of hellish things) - I knew that I had to take time to figure things out - and gather my self confidence back and become the old confident 'bag' I used to be :)
When you are happy with yourself - the world opens so many more opportunities - especially with dating.

Show ALL Forums