Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: orgasmic breasts
 hellsapopin
Msg: 18 (view)

orgasmic breasts
Posted: 1/10/2015 9:22:44 AM
As she had two children I asked her the same question. Her answer was that she often had orgasms while breast feeding and that lead her to stop breast feeding early as she was very uncountable about that.
 hellsapopin
Msg: 14 (view)

orgasmic breasts
Posted: 1/9/2015 1:51:12 PM
Interesting that most of the responses are from men. Perhaps this is indeed a rare phenomenon. Also the fact that she sexually matured early, had a powerful sex drive and often masturbated multiple times a day might be factors.
 hellsapopin
Msg: 1 (view)

orgasmic breasts
Posted: 1/4/2015 2:07:08 PM
I was wondering how common this was? Had a girl friend last year who was able to have orgasms from breast stimulation or more exactly nipple stimulation. She was the only woman that I have met that had this ability. Is this something very rare or perhaps more common but not in my experience.
 hellsapopin
Msg: 17 (view)

Sex/swinger parties
Posted: 9/3/2009 12:11:13 AM
I was invited to a swinger party at a private home about 10 years ago by a female friend. I think the reason she invited me was that I had a car and the party was in long Island. I had always fantasized about going to to a swinger party. When we arrived there were five couples and everyone seem to know each other very well. As an outsider I felt somewhat uncomfortable and had difficulty connecting with these people. In addition, I did not find most of the women attractive or sexually appealing. Soon couples began to disappear and I found myself alone with a most unappealing woman. I had no sexual interest in her and was desperate to find a way out without being rude or offensive. After several drinks of liquid courage, we ended up in a bedroom that obviously belong to one of the host's children. This also was not good for my libido to be in a little girl's room with teddy bears and dolls and to have sex with a stranger. Somehow, with some patience and hard work on her part, I managed to get through it although I doubt if it was enjoyable for either of us.

I do hope your experience will be better than mine.
 hellsapopin
Msg: 104 (view)

Cash For Sex
Posted: 5/19/2009 12:52:09 PM
What a bunch of pompous obnoxious people on this board. Who cares what consenting adults do in private. If someone wants to walk another's dog for a fee, fine, or clean their house for a fee, also fine, or perform sexual acts for a fee, also fine. It's not the business of anyone what others choose about sex. And this childish name calling of whore and prostitute, get a life. Sex has been exchanged for money and power since Adam and Eve or haven't you noticed all the decrepit rich old men with beautiful women on their arms or Madonna's latest boy toy.
 hellsapopin
Msg: 41 (view)

Funny sexual experiences
Posted: 4/2/2009 2:36:17 PM
O.K. this is my worst. I was a teenager with my first girl friend. We had been fooling around now for months but no actual sex. Finally she agreed to do it. So there I am putting my first condom on for the first time and I am so excited to be finally having sex that I cum while putting the damn thing on. She laughed so hard she peed. We then had to clean up the car seat.
 hellsapopin
Msg: 31 (view)

need advice
Posted: 1/15/2009 4:13:23 PM
I actually think now it was pretty funny the way it all turned out. Perhaps we all need a dose of humility now and then.
 hellsapopin
Msg: 30 (view)

need advice
Posted: 1/15/2009 9:00:28 AM

Since there has been no discussion between you of the dinner invite, and the why she asked. Pretty much everything is your assumptions, have you considered that she might not be looking for anything long term either and she just wants a fwb too.

Read post #43 as it describes the actual dinner. She is clearly not looking for a fwb. I believe she is still trying to recover from the trauma of being replaced by her husband of almost 30 years with a younger replacement.
 hellsapopin
Msg: 29 (view)

need advice
Posted: 1/14/2009 8:55:42 PM

Well, just maybe there was another aganda at play during this "grand dinner".
First, when you were fixing things, and you found she "accidentally" positioning her ample assets directly in your line of sight, are you sure it was all that "accidental"?
My experience is that mast ladies keep their assets under tight control, and only "accidentally" flash em when & where they want to.
Confidence and the need to be, and feel, attractive and desirable are incredibly important to all ladies, am I right girls?
You say she'd been dumped by her husband of 30 years for a younger woman. Had she dated any since? Was she just now starting to feel that she could still be desirable, and was testing her "bait" by trolling it past you just to gauge your reaction?
If you reacted to her spagetti straps & pearls like most men with testicles would, lol, then I suspect you truly made her feel attractive. Perhaps that was just the confidence boost she'd been needing, and didn't even realize what assistance you truly did provide.
I suspect that you fixed more than just the cabinets, lol. Good on ya guy.

It was actually accidental viewing the "assets". She was seated and I was standing behind her looking at the keyboard.

As for your other points I mostly agree. I think she was testing to see if she was still attractive and could turn a man's head and not have to actually date him. As for if she has dated, I truly don't know. I haven't seen anybody but that doesn't prove anything.
That dress she wore to the dinner was really something. I still think about it.
 hellsapopin
Msg: 25 (view)

need advice
Posted: 1/14/2009 12:17:22 PM
Hi Bananapuddin,

Well I did have that dinner with her and you can see what happened some 20 or so posts before this. Right now I think I'd better low low for awhile. It's freezing cold here right now and I'm thinking how nice it would be to be on a beach on a tropical island.
 hellsapopin
Msg: 24 (view)

need advice, Alien Phlosophical Update 1-12-2009
Posted: 1/12/2009 11:54:21 AM
You might try West Coast swing as that is usually danced to R & B music and is slower. It's also a more funkier dance with a mix of 6 and 8 count steps.
 hellsapopin
Msg: 23 (view)

Posted: 1/12/2009 11:39:12 AM
Hi Sarl,

They are doing a eight count step rather than the six count usually found in the East Coast swing. Starting from the rock step it's quick quick. triple step, slow slow, triple step. If you are counting it's 1,2 3 and 4, 5,6, 7 and 8. The triple steps are like cha cha steps. East coast starting from the rock step is quick quick, Slow slow (or sometimes triple step, triple step or sometimes tap step, tap step depending on the music.) Got that ????

I suggest sticking with the easier East Coast swing.
 hellsapopin
Msg: 22 (view)

Posted: 1/12/2009 10:44:10 AM

Was the nick you had before? Who said this?

The nick comes from the 1941 movie Hellzapoppin. (I changed the Z to S because there are so many Hellzapoppins online). it features "Whitey's Lindyhoppers' in one of the greatest lindy/jitterbug dances ever put on film.

And how did you know my Alien status?
 hellsapopin
Msg: 21 (view)

need advice
Posted: 1/12/2009 9:31:18 AM
check back some 14 or 15 posts and see what actually happened at the dinner.
 hellsapopin
Msg: 20 (view)

need advice
Posted: 1/12/2009 9:19:19 AM
Well, when I woke up this morning ( with a bit of a hangover) my first thought was did this really happen? Was this some late night movie?

I must admit life sometimes is stranger than fiction. A dear friend once told me "life is about learning" and boy did I have an educational experience. Wonder what I'm going to learn about today?

looked at me as though I were sexy which made me feel beautiful again,

That sounds about right. Perhaps she needed to feel beautiful and sexy again rather than a discarded wife and she was very beautiful and incredibly sexy. Oops, better stop thinking about her or I'll have to go back to those cold showers again.
 hellsapopin
Msg: 18 (view)

need advice
Posted: 1/11/2009 10:56:58 PM

Perhaps she is a POF member and saw your post before she completed the final dinner preparations. Irony!

I've thought of that myself. Talk about poetic justice. I think I would crawl into a hole if that were true. I wonder if it's possible to delete the whole thread?

As for the dancing, I would have to wait a while. She had some sort of surgery on her foot a few weeks ago and she still has a limp. Right now I think I will stay low for a while. Now I have to tell my dancing partner/friend who had volunteered to be my fake girlfriend. She is going to have great fun with this. I can hear her laughing already. I think I need another drink.
 hellsapopin

need advice
Posted: 1/11/2009 10:39:17 PM

why don't you just tell her what you told everyone else? Honesty shouldn't be reserved for the times when it won't hurt anyone's feelings. Honesty, to me, shows that you respect the person you're talking to. It really has nothing to do with ethics, or socially acceptable/ correct. It is as simple as you respect them enough to come straight and you are confident in yourself and your decisions and you are a secure person who has no reason to hide anything from anyone. Give her the straight dope.

I think I need to re-screw my head on again before I do anything else.
 hellsapopin
Msg: 15 (view)

need advice
Posted: 1/11/2009 10:24:57 PM
She does have my number. I'm only a guy what do you expect.
 hellsapopin
Msg: 14 (view)

need advice
Posted: 1/11/2009 9:55:39 PM
Well I am the original poster in this thread ( is that the origin of OP?) and for those who gave me some excellent advice and who might be interested how it all worked out please read on.

I have just returned home from the dinner with my lady neighbor and I am still trying to figure out what happened. Let me start from when she opened the door. This "conventional, conservative former suburban housewife had changed into a gorgeous sexy woman. I was stunned. She was dressed in a black****ail dress with spaghetti straps and plunging neckline. Her pale white alabaster skin appeared luminous against the black of her dress and she wore a simple strand of pearls around her neck. I couldn't believe how beautiful she looked. Soon we were seated having a drink and I could not keep my eyes off her as she kept crossing and uncrossing her legs. Was this the same woman? Meanwhile, my face felt flushed, I started to sweat, and found myself stammering and stuttering as I had when I was a teenager. We soon sat down for dinner which was amazingly good with a wonderful Salmon main course. I have very little recollection of most of what happened as I was still in some sort of daze. I only hope I did not make a absolute complete fool of myself.

At the end we were sitting having coffee and I thanked her such a wonderful evening. Then she leaned forward, took my hands between hers, thanked me for all my "kindness and help in her transition to her new life, and how much she treasured our friendship". Then there was a pause..and she then said she was "aware of attraction between us but as we were such close neighbors, it would be best if we remained just friends". It was so ironic that she completely turned the tables on me and that she was deflecting me rather than the other way around.

As I ponder the events of the evening and reflect on what transpired I have a few thoughts.

1. I believe that I have received a well deserved comeuppance for a clear case of hubris. Having being so humbled, I hope I will have learned this lesson well.
2. How could that a**hole former husband of hers have dumped her for another woman no matter how much younger?
3. Forget about introducing her to any of my friends. If a relationship developed, I would slit my wrists.
4. Perhaps if I moved she would relent????
5. As I can still detect the fragrance of her perfume, I am going to take a cold shower and a stiff drink.
6. My final words of those of Scarlett O'Hara in "Gone with the Wind".."after all, tomorrow is another day"
 hellsapopin
Msg: 12 (view)

need advice
Posted: 1/9/2009 5:54:25 PM

My take is that you need to think about boundaries. It is not a good idea to get involved intimately with people who live in such close proximity to you. Good fences make good neighbours!

I couldn't agree more.

I ran into her today and I accepted her dinner invitation and will make sure it stays "just friends". I already found a friend to possibly introduce. He has some health problems but is a wonderful guy that is just her type. I feel it will all work out as they are two great people. Thanks to those who gave me some excellent advice which I am taking to heart and to the nasty replies...well have a great day.
 hellsapopin
Msg: 11 (view)

need advice
Posted: 1/9/2009 5:43:14 PM

I wouldn't see anything wrong with that either Mr. Scott. However, it is not the OP'S intent. He wants sex with her, having viewed her "assets" unbeknownst to her probably. :roll Just wants a boink and then dance on to the next filly! I think he thinks it is a public service!!!

I did not say I wanted sex with her but just that she's sexually attractive. My intention is to be very careful around her so as not to cause her any more pain. My hope is to just remain friends and avoid all minefields. I know she caught me viewing her "assets" I will be much more careful in the future.
 hellsapopin
Msg: 3 (view)

need advice
Posted: 1/8/2009 7:21:30 PM
Well the absolute truth is while I would like to have sex with her, I am not interested in a relationship with her is somewhat brutal. I sense she is rather fragile over being dumped and divorced and I want to be as gentle as possible. She is a very nice lady and I don't want to cause her any more pain. I thinks it's best to put the onus on me such as "I am not ready for a relationship". Meanwhile I am trying to see if I could introduce to some more appropriate male friends of mine. She already took an interest in one of them but unfortunately he happens to be gay.
 hellsapopin

need advice
Posted: 1/8/2009 6:35:00 PM
I have become friends with a recently divorced women in my apartment complex. I have been doing little favors such as helping to put up shelves, hanging curtains and more recently helping her with her computer. Now she has invited me for dinner and I have reason to believe that she is developing a romantic interest in me. Some of this may be my fault as she caught me looking down her blouse while I stood over her helping her with her computer. It was really quite innocent as there they were right in my line of sight. In any case while I find her sexually attractive, I am not really interested in any kind of long term relationship with as we have rather different personalities and interests. I go ballroom dancing several times a week and have many females friends and partners and prefer more casual relationships while she is more conservative and stay at home and rather religious. She was also dumped by her husband of almost thirty years for a much younger trophy wife.
So what do I do? If I keep finding excuses she will feel rejected by her first attempt at dating another man. If I go and keep it very distant and cool she will also feel rejected especially if she dresses very sexy. If I go and allow whatever happens happen but avoid any romantic or long term relationship, then she will have been used again and dumped. My best thought is to go and she sends out signals of interest to tell her I find her very attractive and alluring, but as I am not ready for a long term commitment, that it would be best to remain just friends. Finally, one of my dancing partners suggests to have me introduce her (my dance friend) as my girl friend and that would end the problem. Any thoughts?
 hellsapopin
Msg: 11 (view)

For my fellow guys, can you feel her pu$$y contract when she orgsms?
Posted: 1/8/2009 7:45:22 AM
Try it with an opera singer. They have fabulous muscles down there from singing those high notes.
 hellsapopin

First times
Posted: 12/30/2008 1:18:25 PM
Well I was 16 and of course totally inexperienced. She was very "tight" and I came just trying to get it inside her. I never managed to actually be inside her. I don't know if that really qualifies as sex. I think I must have broken the speed record. Another time with the same girl, I came when she was helping me put the condom on. Not a good start.
 hellsapopin
Msg: 198 (view)

Do you girls find it rude when guys check out cleavages while you are bending ?
Posted: 12/30/2008 12:51:47 PM
"Looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun, you don't stare at it. It's too risky. You get a sense of it and then you look away."

From a Seinfeld episode.
 hellsapopin
Msg: 128 (view)

Female masterbation
Posted: 12/30/2008 12:04:05 PM
I have an "arrangement " with a female coworker of mine. We meet in the company parking lot at lunch time, go into her SUV with tinted windows, she puts an old towel on the seat, lifts her dress and lowers her panties, and she masturbates while I do the same. There is a small amount of touching (her choice as she is married) but mainly we talk and role play and masturbate. It is quite exciting even without much physical contact. We both feel that it much more intense for us to do this together rather than alone. Her orgasms are quite powerful and I find it very erotic although I would prefer much more physical contact.
 hellsapopin
Msg: 20 (view)

phone sex before meeting in person
Posted: 12/9/2008 10:35:12 AM
Just be forewarned that some people are better at phone sex than real sex. I had been having the best ever phone sex with a woman I first spoke with several months ago. She was incredible and wild over the phone but when I met her in person last week she was the complete opposite: dull and inhibited. When I asked her about that she explained she was trying to become less inhabited and that it was much easier with a stranger over the phone.
 hellsapopin

Is The Sunshine an Aphrodisiac?
Posted: 11/28/2008 7:34:43 AM
I always get aroused at the beach. Then maybe it's the tiny bikinis they ladies are wearing.
 hellsapopin

Making out
Posted: 11/21/2008 9:31:39 PM
Just came back from a ballroom dance last night. Danced with a woman with her body so close to mine that I could feel every part of her. Kissed her neck while we were dancing. It was so very exciting. Afterwards, we kissed on the street and I caressed her under her coat as we waited for a cab. Can't wait to meet her again.
 hellsapopin
Msg: 79 (view)

Stupid, Demeaning, Degrading pick up lines: are they supposed to turn girls on or make us puke?
Posted: 11/21/2008 9:14:29 PM
As I said "society generally expect men to approach women" but of course there are plenty of exceptions. I don't think we are "wired" to be crude, rude and boorish. It's often a defense mechanism at the awkwardness of approaching strange women.
 hellsapopin
Msg: 78 (view)

Stupid, Demeaning, Degrading pick up lines: are they supposed to turn girls on or make us puke?
Posted: 11/21/2008 8:43:25 PM
Most people seem to be missing the point of the original post. The key is "stupid, demeaning and degrading". There is nothing wrong with witty, intelligent and charming pick up lines. After all what is a pick up line if not just a way for a complete stranger to open up a conversation with a woman. As our society generally expects men to approach women, it would be nice if they lighten up at what is a rather difficult feat. A witty pick up line is one way for many men to cope with that. Is it too much to expect a little understanding from women as to how hard it is for some men to approach them. I am of course in no way excusing boorish and crude behavior.
 hellsapopin
Msg: 10 (view)

Making out
Posted: 10/30/2008 12:00:11 PM

I still make out all the time. Sometimes all by myself. I wrap my arms around my own shoulders and writhe around the couch making noises until the neighbors complain

That's interesting!
 hellsapopin
Msg: 9 (view)

Making out
Posted: 10/30/2008 11:44:59 AM
I am somewhat older than most here and remember as a teenager when feeling a girl's breast through her clothes was quite a major event. I had a girl friend in my senior year in high school and we would spend hours and hours kissing, touching, rubbing and fondling.
We never did "go all the way" but it remains one of the most highly charged sexual periods of my life.

Perhaps we can be too much in a rush to get to the end that we lose the pleasure of the process. It's like gulping down a wonderful meal to reach the dessert. If you see most porn flicks there a a few perfunctory kisses, and a squeeze or two of the breasts then it's bam bam.
 hellsapopin
Msg: 5 (view)

Making out
Posted: 10/30/2008 9:00:04 AM

I was "making out" in a vehicle not that long ago. The consensus was "Hey, that was pretty hot."

I had a similar experience yesterday at a party. I was slow dancing with this woman and later we made out in the hallway of her building. It was so incredibly hot. I felt like a teenager again.
 hellsapopin

Making out
Posted: 10/30/2008 8:27:16 AM
Anyone miss the days when couples would "make out" for long periods of times before they moved on to actual sex? I remember so many times in the back seat of a car when long kissing sessions and perhaps touching under the clothes seemed so hot at the time. Maybe we are in to much of a rush now to get to the actual sex that we miss all the fun getting there.
 hellsapopin
Msg: 156 (view)

have you ever tasted breastmilk?
Posted: 10/28/2008 8:29:54 AM
I haven't had the luck to try it but I've always wanted to taste it. Of course I would want directly from the source. Since I am a breast man anyway it would seem to be the culmination.
 hellsapopin
Msg: 136 (view)

Your first time:Was it memorable or forgetable?
Posted: 10/28/2008 7:30:02 AM
Well I was 16 and of course totally inexperienced. She was very "tight" and I came just trying to get it inside her. I don't know if that really qualifies as sex. I think I must have broken the speed record.
 hellsapopin
Msg: 32 (view)

Foreplay
Posted: 9/12/2008 9:01:34 AM
Some men do foreplay because it make the woman turned on or it's necessary requirement for sex. I personally enjoy it tremendously for my own pleasure. I like to fondle and caress my woman long before intercourse. Often I will slide my hands inside her blouse and caress her breasts and nipples, or kiss her neck and shoulders, or slow dancing very close. I prefer her to wear skirts so that I might slide my hands under her skirt and caress her. To me this is the best part of sex, the long build up and caressing. It's not something to rush through just before sex. It's as if sitting down for a wonderful meal. You don't want to gulp down the hors d'oeuves, appetizers, soup etc and quickly get to the main course. It's so much better to linger and enjoy the wonderful bounty before you and enjoy it for it's own pleasure.
 hellsapopin

Ever had a Friend with Benefits and was it a good thing for you?
Posted: 8/20/2008 7:53:21 AM
I did with a coworker of mine. At the time we were both going through some difficult times and often confided in each other with our problems. We considered each other as good friends. We finally ended up in the company parking lot one late evening having some very intense sex. It was just something we both needed at the time. We managed to stay good friends and have occasional sex at various times. It ended as soon as she met someone she cared about and I even went to the wedding. She told her new husband and he understood.

So my take is that we are all adults and we should not be judgmental about other people.
 hellsapopin
Msg: 21 (view)

Orgasmic breasts
Posted: 7/23/2008 2:40:31 PM
Well I finally met the woman that claimed to have orgasmic breasts and it was definitely true. It was quite an experience for me. Most of her sensitivity seemed to be in her nipples. I stroked them with my fingers, licked them with my tongue, sucked on them and even bit them very gently and she had orgasm after orgasm. it was quite amazing. I know that many women can be multi-orgasmic but this was mind boggling. I lost track of how many times she came. She told me that with her ex she often had 10 to 20 orgasms at a time. Sometimes they are rather small, but other times they were huge. I must say I was in awe of her sexuality and perhaps a little intimidated. She also had orgasms from kissing the back of her neck and caressing her shoulders at the same time. It was quite an experience.
 hellsapopin
Msg: 46 (view)

Silver haired dancing machines your thoughts.
Posted: 6/28/2008 8:47:31 AM
A couple of thoughts.

1. Dancing is done with a gentle lead, not with shoving or pushing. He invites her to take the step and she does it on her own.
2. It is the responsibility of the lead to show off his partner and make her look good, not to showcase how fabulous he is.
3. Each partner needs to adjust to the other. If one is much better, then he or she needs to adjust down so that the dance is a good experience for both.
4. It's just a dance that for the most part only lasts for 3 minutes (unless it's latin which can go for 5 or 6 minutes). You're not spending the rest of your life with this person so try not to reject people. Be kind and generous.
5. Pay attention to your partner and be attuned to them. Don't wander your gaze to check out other people.
6. Be considerate. If it's a dance you don't know, inform your partner. If there are missteps don't blame or criticize. Look out for other people on the floor and apologize when you bump into someone. Look at each other. Smile a lot.
7. Most of all enjoy the dance and the music.
 hellsapopin

Orgasmic breasts
Posted: 5/23/2008 4:31:51 PM
Does it differ in intensity and quality from the clitoral kind?
 hellsapopin

Orgasmic breasts
Posted: 5/23/2008 4:02:04 PM
I've been chatting with a woman who claims she can get an orgasm just from breast stimulation. While it's possible she's not telling the truth I had heard this from others as well. Has anyone here had experience with this? ( I hope this is not against the rules here)

Show ALL Forums