Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Is this a new social phenomenon???
 linkstoo
Msg: 109 (view)

Is this a new social phenomenon???
Posted: 7/4/2008 9:26:54 PM
Curveyone i believe that you are masquerading and you have posted a picture of someone else ...otherwise if yuo are the face in the picture then i will not be visiting this thread ever again incase i become more traumatised than i am already by it.IM sure you are getting the attention that you so desperately needed and i suspect you are hurting soo much that you are begging for more pain from strangers.Please take the first step of healing yourself by taking baby steps and say to yourself that you are strong and inside that chamber of toture that you call a heart that you gonna burn it down and make a garden of tulips and violets where the chamber once stood.
 linkstoo
Msg: 108 (view)

Posted: 7/4/2008 9:04:12 PM
Pleas........e marry me Rite now !!!! all that bread im soo giddy with love for you. In response to whatever 369
 linkstoo
Msg: 97 (view)

Posted: 7/4/2008 7:42:50 AM
Why are you basing your facts on only 7 brands /titles ie CEOS,PHDS ,Preists...why have you left out the billions who do not have dollar in their pockets or live in homeless shelters or farmers who make their living by instict and hard labor or the jobless men...or teenagers that are looking for their first love.No wonder the ceos are too lost ...please give us back our humanity it is not perfect but its the only thing that make us who we are.The little voice of hope that says she is out there or he is out ther and imgonna strike lucky if i keep on looking.
 linkstoo
Msg: 35 (view)

Where has all the romance gone??
Posted: 6/21/2008 7:05:59 AM
Im writng in response to Baldyisbeutiful and please there is no tribe known as zoula but then again i guess you dont care i bet you were talking about the Zulus
 linkstoo
Msg: 34 (view)

Where has all the romance gone??
Posted: 6/21/2008 6:53:56 AM
Look ive never heard of this kind of custom and im an African.You belong to the majority of those who always have to bash Africa inorder to Lift themselves from their own miserly.Poor Africa if you only want toknow the true meaning of miserly visit www Western world.

Show ALL Forums