Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Is that really your best photo?
 brwneyes59
Msg: 1 (view)

Is that really your best photo?
Posted: 7/19/2009 1:45:13 PM
Have you ever looked at a man's profile pic and asked yourself this question? I have...many times. I wonder if men take a minute to think about what they are putting out there for females to see???
I want to see the eyes...lose the sunglasses. It's okay to wear them in one pic, but not every one. That makes me think they are trying to hide something.
Also, lose the hat...again, in one pic fine. But if you have no hair, say so! Don't start off by being dishonest right from the start.
Updated pic please! I am sure you were way cute as a baby or in high school but none of that applys today so do us a favor...show us at least a somewhat recent photo.
Any thoughts???
Brwneyes
 brwneyes59
Msg: 14 (view)

Brother, can you spare a dime?
Posted: 10/5/2008 6:10:52 AM
Love that movie!
It is sad but true...hange onto the job that you have...attitude is everything! Remember there is someone out there ready to take your job.
Brwneyes
 brwneyes59
Msg: 124 (view)

Would You Respond To Someone Who Doesn't Have A Photo?
Posted: 10/5/2008 6:08:09 AM
I would ask them for a photo first...I have one out there, so do they. When I check out a profile that does not have a photo, I look to see how many have that person on their "Favorites List". Usually it is zero and that in my opinion is the reason why...
Why wouldn't you put up a photo? And if you do, make sure it is the best one that you have :)
Brwneyes
 brwneyes59
Msg: 19 (view)

How do you tell a someone you don't find them attractive?
Posted: 9/20/2008 2:30:07 PM
Why don't you just say that you do not think that you are a fit for one another? I know they will probably appreciate the honesty...
 brwneyes59
Msg: 88 (view)

Would You Respond To Someone Who Doesn't Have A Photo?
Posted: 11/5/2006 4:52:35 PM
No, I would not...what are they trying to hide?

Show ALL Forums