Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: I threw him out, but want him back !!!!
 caroline30
Msg: 19 (view)

I threw him out, but want him back !!!!
Posted: 6/20/2007 9:13:12 PM
Girl, i have been going through this same thing with my current boyfriend of 4 years! I throw him out all the time and he comes right back and I let him. This time i am done though. At least I hope so. I also have 2 kids and they cant stand him. My advice is to leave him now before you waste more time and it wil only be harder to leave later!!!! We fight all the time and he is never around except when he wants to be. I love him so much!!! I am not strong enough to leave him b/c it hurts to bad. I know how you feel when you throw him out and a few days pass and you start missing him and then call him. It only destroys everything you have even built with this man if you keep letting him come back after you throw him out. First of all he doesnt respect you as much and has hostlity toward you when he comes back and the fighting only gets worse b/c hes still mad and you are really still mad at him for the main reason that you ever threw him out in the first place. it's like a endless circle if you continue to live this way you will be miserable!!! i m telln you from experience!!! I want to meet the man that will love me and treat me the way i want to be and love my kids and spend time with all of us but im too busy running after this man that doesnt even make me happy but maybe once a month and the other time is spent fighting. I am getting older and I have wasted 4 years on a man that is not the right one for me when i could be looking for the one who is, but i have to be strong enough to say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!
 caroline30
Msg: 49 (view)

this is for all of us who hurt inside, please read and respond!
Posted: 9/30/2005 12:10:03 PM
At least you have been married b4. i can not even imagine someone loving me enough to even marry me. i have had so many failed, scarring realtionships that i am to the point that i hate men. i have never had 1 man do 1 thing for me. i want to be married so bad it hurts. i have been with this guy for 3 years and all he does is play me like a joke. he doesnt mention marriage, all he does is hang out at the club and be a ***hole to me. i have also caught him cheating on me but what do i do. i settle for it. i rather have someone than be alone. Personally i would be happy if i were you. you obviously got a divorce for some reason so there must have been problems. Now you dont have to worry about hearing his mouth. I try to get away from my man but i get so lonely sometimes i just take him back. i guess you could say that is why i havent and wont find my future husband b/c im wasting my time w/ this jerk. i've tried to see other people and they turn out worse then him . Usually they just want to get in your pants. It all suxs but everything happens for a reason and i know the pain hurts like hell but one day you will heal and be able to move on. i hope and wish i was strong as you. maybe one day i will be so SMILE :) be thankful for what you have. My quote i live by is :

"Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people so when we meet the right one you will know."

Hang in there, you are very pretty so you will meet someone soon.
 caroline30
Msg: 10 (view)

single parent's how to remain strong for ur child when ur down
Posted: 8/24/2005 7:36:20 AM
so you have 4 kids? that is amazing i think you are very strong woman toraise 4 klids on your own . God doesnt put more on you than u can handle. I have 2 boys that driv eme nuts sometimes but I love them to death! I couldnt and wouldnt live w/o them!!!! If you want to talk you should contact me I am really stressed alot also.
 caroline30
Msg: 19 (view)

I thought he loved me
Posted: 8/21/2005 5:04:33 PM
I need some help and have no on eto talk too. I like your advice that you gave to the previous person and would like your help. I am 30 years old and dont know what to do. I know it sounds crazy bcuz i should know what to do by this age but I dont. I have been with my boyfriend for 3years and now he just has disappeared out of it. He only comes back in forth out of mylife when he feels lke it. I let him do it to me. I love him soooo much but I dont think he loves me but I just cant let him go. I have caught him with abiut 5 different girls in his car or he was in thier car and he always has a excuse for it. Yesterday for example he came by for 30 minutes and had sex w/me and left. I called hjim that night he acted like he did not want to talk and never called me back. Today I called him and he would not anser his phone/ Keep in mind that he has lived with me for 3 years in till the past 3 months . We have been together every day except the past 3 months. He is a good man. We do fight and get into arguments but not bad enough for him to just cut me off. I keep letting him come backwhat should i do?

Show ALL Forums