Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: How fast have you been dumped here?
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 73 (view)

How fast have you been dumped here?
Posted: 9/7/2011 9:58:52 PM
.733 seconds....
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 134 (view)

What Women Want: The Measure of a Male Partner
Posted: 9/7/2011 9:56:25 PM
women dont have a rodent's rear clue what they want
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 57 (view)

different tastes
Posted: 2/12/2010 10:10:43 AM

you know you're wasting your breath right? Nothing that any of us will say is going to get through...

wow...someone on this thread really gets it.
then i wonder how many give all this advice but they themselves cant be told what to think or what to do.

yep...the blind leading the blind.
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 46 (view)

To Gift Or Not To Gift
Posted: 12/17/2009 10:39:50 PM
i want a dremel tool.

pm me for my address.

thanks....
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 36 (view)

To Gift Or Not To Gift
Posted: 12/8/2009 3:58:50 PM
if the six dates were sucky, give 'em a cod liver oil enema kit...
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 22 (view)

What do you miss
Posted: 8/14/2009 6:15:16 PM
I miss spooning...

how 'bout forking???
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 29 (view)

Kissing or Oral
Posted: 8/3/2009 8:36:00 PM
i would never give up oral. doing so would waste all the years ive done pushups with my tongue in a shot glass...
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 80 (view)

good kiss / bad kiss
Posted: 8/3/2009 8:33:31 PM
good kiss = like two carp going after the same piece of corn.

bad kiss = no corn even if tuna
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 51 (view)

Get A Room!
Posted: 8/3/2009 8:31:08 PM
waiting in line at the gas station....

...hoping to get pumped too....
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 44 (view)

PLEASE HELP!!!!
Posted: 8/3/2009 8:28:25 PM

And with the help of my Higher Power which i call God, i know i will get there where i want to be.

this sounds like aa..alanon stuff. if so..good luck on getting rid of guilt and recovery.
lotta sicko psychology and hypocrisy in these programs.
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 33 (view)

You forgive but can you forget?
Posted: 7/28/2009 8:42:13 PM
maybe you should not forget.

might help down the road.

personally...i dont forget nor forgive.. evil..
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 28 (view)

Curious about peoples success rate on here...
Posted: 5/10/2009 9:46:10 PM
pathetic...

people are not in person who they say they are on their profile
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 35 (view)

uncomfortable situation......
Posted: 3/14/2009 10:05:21 AM
send an autographed blow up doll to his home address.

problem solved...forever...
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 56 (view)

Daily Beer Drinking
Posted: 1/26/2009 6:08:56 AM

.... I know people that think a 12 pack is the daily norm.

Does it change how the person acts?

duhhhhhhh

boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 7 (view)

Did they all flunk high school?
Posted: 1/14/2009 10:20:20 PM
i rarely capatilize cuz in these economic times i choose to be more energy efficient.

plus...im lazy to use the shift key
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 11 (view)

What does too intimidating translate to?
Posted: 1/14/2009 10:16:07 PM
op...you have a strong smart mind which translates into bruising mens fragile little egos like some of the insecure ones have already exposed they have in this thread.
no need to dumb yourself down for some dope who cant complete a simple sentence structure...aint worth it...ever!!! i love it when i meet a man or woman smarter than me..i always learn a lot. you have a wonderful gift of a brain. theres nothing wrong with you except for the mendicated menial mush minds of mediocrity who cant handle a person of superior intelligence. their loss for choosing to stay stupid...not yours.
good fishing to you
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 87 (view)

When is the last time you cryed ? Why do we cry ?
Posted: 1/14/2009 9:19:53 AM

When is the last time you cryed ?

when i stubbed my toe real good on the kitchen table

Why do we cry ?

cuz itfukkin hurt like hell....duh...
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 148 (view)

The key to a good relationship
Posted: 1/13/2009 10:04:13 PM
handcuffs..

boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 67 (view)

In hindsight,what was the VERY first sign that the relationship wasnt going to work?
Posted: 1/13/2009 10:02:56 PM
my very first sign that a relationship isnt going to work out is...'read-deleted'
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 63 (view)

I Read His Postcard...
Posted: 1/13/2009 9:56:35 PM
<<<<*hums theme from 'the twilight zone' then barfs on shoes*
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 140 (view)

Drug or Alcohol stuff - how long ago is ok?
Posted: 1/13/2009 5:56:09 PM

For more information about addiction and alcoholism check NA.org or AA.org they will give you a better understanding of the nature of the disease and the treatment for it.

did you read the entire thread before writing this?
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 7 (view)

AMAZING sexual secrets learned from a publication.
Posted: 1/11/2009 10:56:25 PM

Orgasm are much more intense who you (the male) hums "Mary has a little lamb".

pfffft...try humming disco duck instead and watch mt st helens explode..
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 42 (view)

What about cats?!?
Posted: 1/5/2009 10:40:01 PM
ive got cats. any chick who doesnt like em or the spiders in my house that the cats like to chase and eat...can go home and just watch their pet snake sleep under a light...
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 4 (view)

Advice on a not-so-average scenario requested.
Posted: 1/5/2009 10:30:35 PM
it sucks Paul huh? this is why i will not do a long distance gig. besides...there are no guarantees that things would work out after if you moved down to md and lived with her....just like you experienced with her trying your neck of the woods. then theres your daughter and custody. maybe the ex can give you a waiver or something like that? nothing like being between a rock and a hard place. i have no answers. good luck bud...
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 52 (view)

Racism in Dating
Posted: 1/3/2009 11:25:38 PM

and they are too stupid to know they are stupid.

this is one of the most accurate truisms ive ever read in any threads.

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 131 (view)

Drug or Alcohol stuff - how long ago is ok?
Posted: 1/3/2009 10:59:48 PM
Those of you who think I'm judgmental -

you be as judgmental as you feel you need to be to protect yourself and get what you want. if others condemn you for being such...tell em as they say in russia...tuff shitski. gut feelings are never wrong either. they are there to help you make a judgment call.

the beatings and abuse I took as a kid made me damaged goods

if you had your childhood raped from you....rape it back...and have a helluva lotta fun bringing the little kid back to life!
and forget what others might think or say about it..cuz its always better to be alone at the top looking at faces than to be at the bottom looking up assholes.....
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 55 (view)

Last time you were told I Love you?
Posted: 1/3/2009 6:04:49 PM
...a half hour ago...so y'all..eat your heart out..
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 22 (view)

How to ask someone out?
Posted: 1/2/2009 7:40:07 AM
way to go david...

you got a phone number!

good luck bud. we're all rootin' for ya!!
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 16 (view)

Woman is Garbage?
Posted: 12/30/2008 11:10:48 PM

what would make you think of a particular woman as "garbage"?

ive met some drop dead gorgeous knockout bombshells...until they opened their mouths.
yeah....garbage. harsh but true....
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 32 (view)

Please stop treating me like a sex object!!!
Posted: 12/30/2008 11:02:12 PM

You have no idea of what I go through.

i think i do. women treat me like a sex object allllllll the time!
even at my age...they just cant help themselves. ive just had
to learn to live with it...sigh..
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 42 (view)

Time for the Annual 'Alone on New Years' Thread!
Posted: 12/30/2008 10:56:02 PM
i absolutely refused to stay home alone this year...so im gonna
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 10 (view)

How to ask someone out?
Posted: 12/30/2008 10:49:07 PM
shyness can be so so painful.
but whats more painful is saying no to yourself first instead of letting
the other party say it...
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 6 (view)

Coffee Anyone?
Posted: 12/28/2008 12:47:36 PM

hey! maybe you could text them a drink.

boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 109 (view)

Drug or Alcohol stuff?
Posted: 12/27/2008 1:05:43 AM
LSD...

if one wants a potential great relaionship...

be drug free...NO LSD.....Life Sucking Dysfunctionals
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 107 (view)

Drug or Alcohol stuff?
Posted: 12/26/2008 9:38:13 AM
well the researches have a looooooooooong way to go to determine whether we primates have a gene expression or not and to what degree in seeking out a good buzz. i bet you know just as many people as i do who have no inclination at all to seek out fermented fruit. guess their genes may be mutated?? do they even exist? dunno. again..i want raw data...period..and not an interpretation by some reporter ..let alone them being an alkie type. far too many distortions out there in the alcoholic field that cannot be trusted cuz of aa brainwashing.
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 105 (view)

Drug or Alcohol stuff?
Posted: 12/26/2008 9:02:37 AM
It is a combination of gene expression and socialization.

until i see raw research data with proof positive identification of an 'alkie gene', all other studies trying to link a non existent gene is just hype, jive, and blowing smoke. then to make credibility tougher, were the researchers alcoholics? we know how alkies lie, distort, twist, and cheat the truth like those who say they have medical books laying all around the place but could not pick one up and give me requested info. thus like in this instance, fakes, farces, frauds, and phonies can be exposed when held to a higher standard of accountability...and not 'just because i say so'..in their pathetic lame arrogance. worst is..can they learn from making themselves look like such a fool? sad to say not many do. predominant mentality of this ilk is that no one can tell an alcoholic what to think or what to do..whether sober or not. just because one quits drinking does not mean their dysfunctional thinking changes to a functional mentality. their way is that of the almighty in spite of unimpeachable evidence presented before them. sociopathic minds are sharp, intelligent, cunning, coy...until they meet higher standards of accountability. then typically...they crumble. and this is a good thing. it tells me that they still have some sense of conscience and functional thinking abilities that can be built from...only if they choose to.

Most human behavior can be explained through evolutionary psychology.

bingo... just what ive been saying...and have also found in my research...

have a wonderful new year. im gonna go out new years eve and get slightly smashed and have a blast. i CHOOSE to and not because ima poor baby who has a phony incurable disease that i just cant help myself so i must on new years. i am POWERFUL over alcohol...very powerful...simply because i also choose to be responsible..and dont suscribe to the lameass excuse of no one is to BLAME that the perverts of aa hq preach with their moo moo mentality. i process my baggage thru other options than taking them to the bottle. and for the sake of an alcoholic type ridiculous argument, i am this way in spite of being super saturated with alcoholic genes...and more genes than wrangler has made since being in business. c'mon aa...one up me! prove me wrong! you wont..and you cant!!! no stones for the truth.

lets party!
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 103 (view)

Drug or Alcohol stuff?
Posted: 12/25/2008 3:51:02 PM
^^^simple...its an alcoholic thread....

part deux...
inborn traits? me thinks no inborn traits...but you are very close. more like psychologically assimilated traits...ie..acoa types of which many never drink in their life, or socially drink, but still have an alcoholic mentality from being raised in an alkie environment. non 12 step programs who realize this have an infinitely superior recovery rate for practicing alcoholics, plus the practicing alkie has learned to control their drinking if they still choose to drink. aa is a miserable failure..and the reason why alanon and acoa 12 programs fail too is because they adopt verbatim the 12 program of the perpetrator when they are a victim. not a smart thing at all...'specially since alanon was started by an alcoholic. go figure...

studying monkeys 'alcoholism' has a major hole right outta the shoot. whereas a human molested little boy or girl goes to mommy or daddy and tells em that a relative/parent/ friend substance abuser scum bag piece of puke molested or raped this helpless child..too many times they are not believed thus have to cope with that demon for most of their life until they are able to deal with it..if ever. in the monkey world i sure would like to see what would happen to uncle apeshittfaced when he gets a boner from boozin' for his sisters little ape-ette. monkey mom will hand him his itchy azz..wholesale. too bad us humans do not possess the degree of innate instinct of protecting our young ones like the animal world does. disease...my asss. my itchy ass too. now you know how this thread went awry Bravado Soup
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 100 (view)

Drug or Alcohol stuff?
Posted: 12/25/2008 2:24:51 PM
ive read 4 genetic studies on the so called 'alcohol gene'. not one of these studies concluded that there was a definitive gene as such...nor even close. yet it got twisted anyway. need any guesses as to who twisted the info? and once again...world hq could not provide me with a study to prove their mutated claim on this aspect of the so called disease.

monkeys often have itchy azzes too?? no butts about it??

i saw a wildlife documentary years ago where different species of animals all waited for the fruit trees in their neck of the woods to ferment. great photography of em all getting smashed and what was really cool was that natural enemies all became fun drunks and had a good time...
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 99 (view)

Drug or Alcohol stuff?
Posted: 12/25/2008 12:54:24 PM
anything one puts into their body can cause a reaction, whether allergic or not...
but ingesting something that does this , is not a disease.

the alcoholic doesnt stop after two drinks simply because they choose not too. they use alcohol to bury the pain from some hurt from the past, or current hurt they have not dealt with...just like one who uses 'food therapy' for depression, etc. so maybe that might give an inkling of an answer to some obese people having 'weak characters. '

seems to me, that every weakness in character is now being justified as having a disease...like im too lazy to change my underwear therefore my itchy a$$ is a disease....
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 98 (view)

Drug or Alcohol stuff?
Posted: 12/25/2008 12:33:01 PM
Joe...thank you for your perspective. to answer your question...anger eats or anger feeds. i choose to have anger feed when i confront bald faced lies and the lame justification of them. if one doenst hold the low life liar accountable...then they continue to enable the lie. not good. for aa to get people to believe that alcoholism is a disease like cancer, diabetis, arthritis is ludicrous lunacy and not a 'theory'. pragmatists try to prove their theories. aa doesnt..wont..and cant. this perverted program brainwashes minds so they cant even see common sense. how many people do you know of who get tossed in the slammer for a .08 level of cancer when caught driving their car? we must be a cruel society to prosecute and punish those who have the so called disease of alcoholism...huh? how blind can one be not to see this..and be so stupid to defend it? alcoholics DO NOT have a disease...so no need to worry of one never being able to be cured contrary to what the imbeciles at aa world headquarters say. they are more fulla shiit than a broken down sewerage plant.

contrary to step one... you are powerful over alcoholism. want proof?...YOU!! you CHOSE to use your power to stop your destructive drinking. if you would really like to see your life become more unbelievable...try step 13...bag the 12 steps. you can always go back to the cesspool of mediocrity and comfort zone that they provide. however if you dare to break the mold and grow ..then strive to be the best that you can be, but never doing so in the ignorance nor arrogance that the 12 steps are the only principles that should be practiced in all you affairs. There will always be room for improvement and; a better way to be found that is available in the world's wealth of wisdom, knowledge, information, and advice. The CHOICE is solely yours. aa does not promote independent critical thinking..just a herd mentality. thus like ive said before...when you have the blind leading the blind and the first blind doesnt even have eyesockets...how the hell can one ever expect mental health...or a higher acumen of functional thinking?

another reason aa has such a horrific failure rate is being honest with oneself. how can aa teach one to be honest with oneself when aa isnt honest with themself? the program is glutted with contradictions and hypocrisy. the amount of confusion ive seen in meetings is sadly pathetic. lost souls getting loster (great grammar huh?) here's some examples.
"once an alcoholic always and alcoholic" says who? an arrogant grandiose pisssbrain hymenhead like bill wilson? aa could not provide me with any studies/research/nothing to prove out this claim. yet ive met many who were alcoholics/substance abusers and you would never know it. some went to aa and realized the bs...others did not attend aa/na. so to promote this trash of always being an alcoholic even when not drinking anymore is reprehensible.

since aa is a spiritaul program base on God and using bible quotes, they have the eggregous audacity to say 'once an alcoholic always an alcoholic'. yet the bible says that "no boozer loser will ever attain the kingdom of heaven." ( bible quote slightly paraphrased). now how stupid is that?? talk about promoting hopelessness!!! then to cop out and tell people that they have a 'disease' thus the alkie cant help himself and we should all be more gracious and understanding of the poor diseased yum yum..inspite of some killing people when they are drunk...child molestation...spouse beating, etc. TOTAL BS...PERIOD!!! btw..over the years, the u.s. supreme court has ruled that substance abusers will be held accountable to applicable law. the 'disease theory' blown outta the water. plus during the clinton administration, the feds mandated that the states lower their various 'disease' levels to a uniform .08 thus the current dui blood alcohol level. therefore civil and criminal laws regarding alcoholics shall be implemented just like to anyone else..and no free pass cuz of some alleged bs disease. aa is too brickbrained to get it...as are many of its participants who have been brainwashed by this perverted organization and its garbage they teach...

i agree with you on your anger management in recovery. im not in recovery. im one of those 'earth people' who spent 6+ years in the rooms of aa, alanon, alateen doing research as to why aa has such a miserable failure rate, and in alanon..why people leave those rooms sicker than when they went in. yep...keep coming back..it works!!...in promoting continued dysfunctional thinking..chaos and confusion. in essence no difference from the alcoholic world before attending meetings.

keep up the great work in your recovery and open your mind to other avenues. i can tell you will be a big winner in the end.
kick butt Joe...
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 91 (view)

Drug or Alcohol stuff?
Posted: 12/23/2008 9:03:56 PM
cant handle real world accountability either huh? go figure...hic..

i just have waaaaaay tooooo much fun with this alkie garbage...and thank you for the stellar example of warped, twisted and perverted thinking.
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 89 (view)

Drug or Alcohol stuff?
Posted: 12/23/2008 8:54:14 PM

If actually interested in the facts and research you can look up information at Mayo Clinic, Johns Hopkins, NIDA or just google it! However, if just looking for an argument look elsewhere!

total copout. if you are going to spew ludicrous idiotic claims...you are the one who should be able to back up the lies and twisted truths you proclaim. but what else would one expect from a herd mentality as promoted by aa? cant handle independent critical thinking? of course not. i already knew you couldnt put your money where your mouth is. aa couldnt either when i challenged them. if you are going to tell us its in medical journals..then know what you are talking about. obviously you dont...and your fraud has been exposed.

There is always hope for uneducated, mis or ill informed however, D/D is a whole other story!

wrong...not when closed minds buy into bs and cant think for themselves , nor when you have the blind leading the blind and the first blind doesnt even have eyesockets. so you know so much then tell me who has been treated for alcoholism with chemo..or insulin?? or arthritis meds? fool...
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 85 (view)

Drug or Alcohol stuff?
Posted: 12/23/2008 2:06:23 PM
Actually it's in the medical books!

wonderful...heres an opportunity to prove it. tell me the medical books, authors, pages.
tell me the science behind it. i want to see where it says alcoholism is like cancer. and if it is like cancer how come weve never heard of alcoholism being treated with chemo, radiation, or an operation to remove it? inform me...put your money where your mouth is and show me. bet you cant...and wont
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 77 (view)

Drug or Alcohol stuff?
Posted: 12/23/2008 9:34:49 AM

it is a disease process just like cancer, diabetes or arthritis! Get informed!!!!

total BS...you get informed instead of buying into this unproven flatass lie propogated by aa and alanon...

show me where there is a can of cancer i can pop open and automatically get the disease...let alone have to be of legal age...and lets not forget that the can of cancer is distributed and licensed thru state agencies! aa cant show me...so you inform me and show me!!
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 3 (view)

Bowling in Meridian on the 28th at Meridian lanes
Posted: 12/23/2008 12:19:25 AM
no promises...but i am going to try to make it...
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 2 (view)

Coffee Anyone?
Posted: 12/18/2008 12:31:54 AM
looks like they dont. typical of this town...
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 147 (view)

Catch him and keep him
Posted: 12/1/2008 1:01:09 AM

Does anyone know of any similar books I could download or buy which cover similar ground.

"how to drive your man wild in bed"
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 31 (view)

Have you ever stayed single to take a soul searching journey?
Posted: 12/1/2008 12:57:49 AM
yeah..i have stayed single to go fly fishing for trout. its soul cleansing and the fish dont go down to the bottom of the river and sulk every 28 days...

boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 144 (view)

Plentyoffish Paid Virtual Gifts.
Posted: 12/1/2008 12:53:03 AM
what about a virtual six pack for us guys...or virtual worms for those who fish...or how about virtual condoms for us that get screwed on here??
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 19 (view)

Affection a deal breaker?
Posted: 11/30/2008 12:20:06 AM
never fall in love with potential. they either have it or they dont.

ron9 relating his history is proof...

Show ALL Forums