Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: rape in a relationship?
 CCgal
Msg: 286 (view)

rape in a relationship?
Posted: 2/12/2009 8:19:23 PM
NO MEANS NO!! I don't care if you're in a steady relationship or not. When a woman says no, it doesn't mean "well, okay, i'll just lay here and take it". Why do so many men have a problem with that word?? Rape comes in many forms, but a lot of people don't realize that. Just because you are in a relationship, doesn't mean that the woman has to give in to you whenever you want it. if she says no, holy crap, go choke the chicken!! Don't ever force yourself on someone. And for those of you who say you'd leave because of this, well all I say to that is good riddance to you. I don't know of any woman who would be upset about not being taken advantage of. Rape, in any form, is a crime. Think about that the next time you try to force yourself on your mate.
 CCgal
Msg: 7 (view)

Sex with Tall women
Posted: 1/27/2009 12:09:16 PM
I'm sorry, I don't understand what there is to figure out! I'm 5'10 and have never had any problems. You gotta think of it this way..........we can put our legs just about anywhere you want them!
 CCgal
Msg: 29 (view)

Dead Fish F*ck
Posted: 1/27/2009 11:55:31 AM
Maybe she just hasn't experimented that much with sex. Perhaps you could be the "teacher" and she the "student". Tell her what kind of things you like. Sex has to be a give and take situation. She needs to start doing a little giving. If the relationship outside the bedroom is good, then there's no reason you can't work on the relationship in the bedroom.
 CCgal
Msg: 19 (view)

If you could genetically engineer a mate would you?
Posted: 1/27/2009 9:35:40 AM
to nebula

Tell you what.......when you stop moaning and ****ing, we'll consider it too
 CCgal
Msg: 5 (view)

I niced it up!
Posted: 1/10/2009 4:33:21 PM
I agree with the chick above me. I read your profile, and I see nothing wrong with it. Apparently some people have a problem with the truth. Perhaps they'd rather you lie about who you are and what your likes and dislikes are! And then when they find out that it's not really you, they get all pissed off and accuse you of being someone you're not.
People, if you can't be honest on here, then what's the point of looking??
I think your profile is very good. You write what you feel. Nothing wrong with that.
 CCgal
Msg: 385 (view)

Words And Phrases That I Despise !!
Posted: 1/9/2009 9:37:30 AM
Well sir, aren't you just a plethera of info that I can't possibly imagine anyone gives a shit about! So, you don't ever use any of these words in your vocabulary?? I find that rather hard to believe. I'm going to guesstimate that when you conversate you never get a craving to use words like "oodles, funky, bro, pissy, loopy, sofa, tasty, tidy", etc. (surprised you didn't put that one in there). I would like to know who you think you are! If you don't like using any words in the English language, that's your perogative. But to throw it out there for everyone to see, and think they would care is totally self righteous. I think you need to get down off your high horse and hop back on the jackass that brought you here.
I'm kind of wondering why you are on a dating site. Let me tell you that you aren't going to get anyone or anywhere with that shitty attitude.
Have a nice life............if that's possible.

Show ALL Forums