Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Parents of boys without Dad in their life
 msg47
Msg: 201 (view)

Parents of boys without Dad in their life
Posted: 7/21/2008 4:38:18 PM
I really have to say that this post infuriated me. As a single mother of 2 young boys, who is divorced from their father, reading your comment was rather difficult. I do not speak negatively about my child's father, as I feel that the fact that he abandoned the family after years of marriage will show them enough. But for you to assume that it is the fault of the mother that things are not always "friendly" with the father, I seriously think you should think before you speak. You do not know what situations these women are in, and unless you're a single mother, yourself, perhaps you shouldn't judge on such a sensitive subject.
 msg47
Msg: 200 (view)

Parents of boys without Dad in their life
Posted: 7/21/2008 4:34:32 PM
To Klopper...if you're so "affected" by the women who are asking for advice and/or support about the situations that they are in, then exactly why are you taking part in this forum?

Show ALL Forums