Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: why is it so hard for women to make up their minds on what they are looking for in a relationship?
 eagle20022
Msg: 7 (view)

why is it so hard for women to make up their minds on what they are looking for in a relationship?
Posted: 11/25/2008 6:51:44 AM
The thing is, is that I would rather them to just be strait forward about it. Its just like a guy using pick up lines on a woman, I've herd a lot of women get tired of hearing the same things over and over again. I don't use pick up lines and I think that its only fair for someone not to use break up lines.
 eagle20022
Msg: 88 (view)

Never Cheated and Never Will? Claim it &Tell Us Why..?
Posted: 11/22/2008 7:47:00 PM
I have never cheated and I will never cheat nor will I ever be the cheated with person.

I don't believe in it and I have been on the receiving end and there is nothing no worse than to be cheated on. I respect those that I am with, and my morals is what I run my life by. I have in fact broken off relationships before just on the fact that I have thought about cheating on them with someone else, though even afterward s I did not persue the other individual, I still believe that I did the right thing and I believe that everyone has full control over their actions and that there is no reason for anyone to ever cheat on anyone else.
 eagle20022
Msg: 291 (view)

Are there any men looking for true love for a lifetime?
Posted: 11/22/2008 7:30:11 PM
There are some guys out there that are looking for someone that can keep them interested in a relationship, but there are some good guys out there that are just looking for a woman that they can trust to be there and to be faithful to them. I for one am looking for that myself. I love to cuddle and I always go that extra mile to try and make someone happy. I have been burned and used in the past but still yet I keep doing the same thing. I only hope that one day I can find a woman that will want me for me for the long run and not just a fling until someone else comes along. Love is somewhat over rated when it comes to a relationship I would just be happy with being content to know that there is someone there that I know won't leave me just because of someone else coming along.
 eagle20022
Msg: 6 (view)

why is it so hard for women to make up their minds on what they are looking for in a relationship?
Posted: 11/22/2008 7:17:02 PM
but that's just it, I do just want them to come out and say it. It give me truth to what a person thinks and not just the same old lines. How can someone get a woman to just come out and speak their mind on the matter instead of just them saying the same bs, and there you are completely clueless on what the problem is.
 eagle20022
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 11/18/2008 4:23:53 PM
I have several times talked to women about relationships and even been in a few where they seem to be looking for the long term. The problem is that after a short while, anywhere from a few days to a few months, they seem to change their outlook on what they are looking for or wanting. Everything seems to be going well, then just out of the blue they seem to just want to "shop around" or "just not ready". Does anyone have any ideas on why that is?
 eagle20022
Msg: 281 (view)

Are there any men looking for true love for a lifetime?
Posted: 11/18/2008 3:53:36 PM
Not all guys are as you may think. Most guys, yes I do agree but not all. I for one have always looked forward to being married and settling down and having a family. I work hard and make sure that my priorities are taken care of before any extras are done. I was married for about 3 years and was with her for about 1.5 years before we got married. I ended the relationship when I found out that she had been cheating on me for the last 2 years that we were together. I love to cuddle and actually prefer it over sex. Sex is one of the largest problems when it comes to a relationship. People seem to have forgotten the meaning that sex is meant to have. I believe that in order to have a good relationship and to make it last that there must first be a solid foundation. Most relationships anymore base their foundation on sex and that is a poor foundation to start a relationship on. I personally am looking for a woman that has the same outlook in life and roughly the same goals. Its not all in just what you like or what you don't like or about your past, but how you see your future. When you look to the way that you would like your future to be then in order for it to be that way then you need to find a partner that sees his/her future in about the same way. There will be differences and there will be problems and arguments but that's what happens when you are working with 2 different minds, its normal. It's coming to an agreement or just working things out that will make a relationship stronger and more pure. People think that love is all that you need, though love is the most powerful force in the world, it comes in so many different levels that its hard to know what exactly your feeling for the other person and it can change as time goes on. If both work at it and both give a little at times then what you feel for one another will grow to an unbreakable bond.

Show ALL Forums