Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: What do you consider to be overweight
 Stedeg57
Msg: 22 (view)

What do you consider to be overweight
Posted: 8/19/2009 6:44:02 PM
The answer to this question really varies by age, as women are different based on if they are 40 or 60. As a general guideline, I would use the following scale by clothes size (which has adjusted up over the past 10 years according to clothing industry professionals);

0-4 (or still in juniors sizes) - Thin, skinny
4-6 and in shape - athletic
6 - 12 - average
14-16 - a few extra pounds
Over 16 - B&BW

Please keep in mind that the scale can shift slightly one way or another depending on age and fitness level.
 stedeg57
Msg: 72 (view)

Nice guys finish last....
Posted: 6/27/2008 10:43:03 AM
It is my experience that nice guys finish last. Why? Who knows. Every girl/woman/lady I have known that has said "I want to meet a really nice guy," has promptly turned around and dated some POS (yes piece of sh!t) and come crying later about how she was mistreated. Be honest ladies...DO YOU REALLY WANT TO MEET A NICE GUY? Or, do you really want some fun exciting guy that you hope will turn out to be nice? They are not always the same, and most guys can be nice long enough to get in your pants then be jerks.
 stedeg57
Msg: 107 (view)

Why do older Men think like they are teenagers. Wanting to know about Sex first?
Posted: 6/16/2008 11:02:05 AM
Oh candylilly, you got it right on the head.

There are some of us who might have only gotten it once a week if we were lucky, and do not want to get to a relationship like that again. On the other side, there is only so much free time when you have kids and house and the like to worry about. I personally am not as concerned about when the sex will happen as much as I am concerned about the frequency of it happening once I get into the relationship. Some people cut to the chase in order to get their questions answered early, and to find out if there is a compatibility issue in that area. It has been my experience on multiple relationships that women use sex to get a guy, then ration it out after there is committment. That creates different issues, trust being one of them.

Showing restraint in questioning that area is something that most guys should learn though, as nobody wants to feel like a piece of meat. I don't, and I know most ladies don't. I figure if you give it time, it is going to come up. Why? Because both sides want to know what they will get in that area. Should it be the main topic of conversation before you have known each other for longer than a couple of weeks? No way.
 stedeg57
Msg: 22 (view)

Women's Sexual Power
Posted: 6/12/2008 6:29:04 PM
Amen xdamianax. You go girl.
 stedeg57
Msg: 18 (view)

Women's Sexual Power
Posted: 6/10/2008 6:34:20 PM
Way to go Ravenstar. You understand it well. Excellent comment.
 stedeg57
Msg: 17 (view)

Women's Sexual Power
Posted: 6/10/2008 6:28:33 PM
The main problem I see and have heard is that ladies will put out at the drop of a hat all the way through courtship, and then ration it like some kind of scarce natural resource once they get a ring on their finger. It is almost a sick control game.

Women have the power when it comes to sex, and they abuse it. If they could only realize that they can have almost anything they want if they keep their guy happy in the bedroom, maybe it would not be such a hang up for everyone.

Show ALL Forums