Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Where are all of the travelers!?
 ktmeow
Msg: 27 (view)

Where are all of the travelers!?
Posted: 2/1/2013 2:32:48 PM
i had travelled and planned to travel more this year.. except i have to work hard to pay for it..:)
 ktmeow
Msg: 4 (view)

Travel Europe.
Posted: 1/21/2013 2:07:27 PM
i had been travelled in europe , asia and north america.. travelling solo is done now at days knowing you know where your going and what it is you want to do.. i must say u have to do your research places to stay and transportation to bring you from point z and a.. i wont suggest london!... first time in london can be very frustrating.. u will ask yourself why i am here. and u dont want to do that.. not to mention London is not a cheap town!..
 ktmeow
Msg: 39 (view)

Solo trip to Hawaii islands???
Posted: 12/18/2012 8:37:40 AM
i might just say i find peace in Maui and Peaceful in Hana.. i guess differ what it is you like or want to see and experience..
 ktmeow
Msg: 32 (view)

Posted: 10/21/2012 2:22:38 PM
Going back to hawaii in a couple of week :)
 ktmeow
Msg: 29 (view)

Posted: 9/13/2012 6:14:27 PM
honestly if your looking for trouble easy u can get yourself in trouble.. but if u want to see teh real hawaii u can in a peaceful manner way. altho i must say yes very touristy even a town hana that has less than 30 residents lives. jsut curious. my way to hana.. i saw only 2 signs that says watch for children.. and yet i saw soo many signes that says watch for pigs crossing..
 ktmeow
Msg: 25 (view)

Posted: 9/10/2012 10:09:23 AM
went to oahu last feb.. i would probably stay around north shore area next trip likely around november.. hoping vacation will be approve.. to be honest i prefer Maui.. i guess depends what it is u like to do. i stayed at Hana..lol with all the places Hana.. well peace and quiete really away from rat race!
 ktmeow
Msg: 17 (view)

Coast to Coast Walk - England
Posted: 9/2/2012 8:44:02 PM
dont mention the old age again.. im old .. heck there were older than me who hiked further.. going back next year.. anyone of you knew a good cottage that accept pet.. around porthleven and mousehole? im having difficulties that accept pets that is around the village.
 ktmeow
Msg: 39 (view)

Favorite Guilty Pleasure
Posted: 8/17/2012 5:14:53 PM
Life is too short.. eat dessert first!
 ktmeow
Msg: 2 (view)

Pears and pork
Posted: 8/17/2012 5:12:41 PM
after reading this.. im starving!!!
 ktmeow
Msg: 7 (view)

Goin to England soon!
Posted: 7/26/2012 7:00:49 PM
I went to London very dissappointed.... not my kind of tea.. i wont go back again!.. altho if you other parts of
England is different story.. what im saying differ of what it is tick you.. if you like the crowd.. then London is. i must say i love the theaters selections show.
 ktmeow
Msg: 5 (view)

santorini or st ives
Posted: 7/23/2012 8:32:09 PM
Take Santorini the weather there is much nicer ... alto St Ives is beautiful in it's own way.. they been getting more rain than usual this year.. I admit i missed St Ives.
 ktmeow
Msg: 9 (view)

Posted: 7/23/2012 7:26:32 PM
you will definitely enjoy it.. the true beauty is outside the big cities and away from rat race.. people are so lax.. i had hiked u.s as well but nothing like UK.. dont forget to try the locals food and bring face cloth!! for some reason b&b dont supply them.. one suggestion so that u can catch up all the beautiful things u see. dont spend so much time taking pics.. otherwise u wont never make it the other end..memories to remember are the best.. altho bring atleast 2 cameras.. Have fun and enjoy!!!
 ktmeow
Msg: 7 (view)

Posted: 7/23/2012 5:36:14 PM
I did west coast and the isles of Scilly.. the islands are fascinating heck the whole West Coast of U K is amazing not a single day i asked myself why im here.!... the public transportation are reliable and affordable.. mind you if your travelling by train or flying book it online . It rained and cooler but your boady climatized so layering is a must .
 ktmeow
Msg: 1 (view)

Kilmanjaro Trek pre-plan
Posted: 7/22/2012 9:39:22 AM
Hello there.. i am just looking and..hmm.. is there anyone outthere who recently did Kili for the last 2 years.. just want to hear from hand on experience and the expectation .. Well i know the sight will be unforgettable.. just want to know what are the pros and cons.. thanks
 ktmeow
Msg: 46 (view)

Traveling Solo
Posted: 7/12/2012 9:21:51 AM
first of all where u want to go and look at the visiting most common sites where you.. best book where your going to stay..dont worry you will meet along the way..lol
 ktmeow
Msg: 6 (view)

21yo aussie travelling to the uk!
Posted: 7/12/2012 9:15:20 AM
just to add travelling outside london best to get ticket online or book flight with flybee it amazing cheap.. and keep in mind first class dont meant first class like what we have in north america.. especially in weekend. but definitely spacious.... find them very cheap and accessible just dont overpack luggage like me..lol

Hopefully the aussie traveller is back home curious to know any suggestion for the next traveller.. in my case i will definitely go back.. to Cornwall or Devon.
 ktmeow
Msg: 5 (view)

Iceland here I come!
Posted: 7/7/2012 1:01:36 AM
Iceland here i come!!!
 ktmeow
Msg: 41 (view)

Traveling Solo
Posted: 6/30/2012 6:35:46 AM
Over the past year i met quiete a long friend list along the way.. funny part lots of younger generations now travelling solo opposing to couples. I am originally from southeast asia and travelled most part of asia and europe alone in a country where i dont speak the language.. i must say it is the most interesting thing to know language, culture and people. Like most of us had travelled alone we have found ourselves and best of part We did it without fear being alone. Be safe and dont do anything i woundn't do .. (except have not figure it out yet or a couraged getting drunk and waking up with a stranger beside u :)).. Enjoy the moment safely!
 ktmeow
Msg: 40 (view)

Traveling Solo
Posted: 6/23/2012 8:35:15 PM
i been travelling solo and had occassional sickness mostly allergies induced asthma..did hiked in southwest of cornwall in uk as well the isles of scilly.. altho i didnt camp and rock climbing alone.. but did hiked alone.. i met people from different parts of country and it is an experience and the best part i did all of this now that i am half a century..lol.. mind you i carry everything from antibiotic to first aid kit is a must travelling alone or with someone.
 ktmeow
Msg: 2 (view)

21yo aussie travelling to the uk!
Posted: 5/9/2012 11:45:16 AM
what is it you want to do.. im way much older than you and decided to go to warmest place in UK.. guess what??!! i get rained!.. so if you dotn get drunk.. u eat pasties hopefully the rude seagul wont take it away from you.. other than that cornwall has beautiful hiking trails and the beaches that exceeded hawaiian coast except water still cold even with a wet suit..
 ktmeow
Msg: 1 (view)

Anyone going to Moscow/st peterburg in May2012
Posted: 3/24/2012 9:01:47 PM
Hello everyone.. i am planning of going to Moscow/St Peterburg first 2 weeks of May.. this will be my first trip to Russia.. any suggestion and advice in do's and dont's in russia?.. will be staying in moscow for couple days and mostly in st peterburg. For sure i will be taking a group tour when i arrive there to see teh places. as well i will be travelling neighboring country.. it is best to go directly to moscow and stops over the other country on way back home or it really doesnt matter. any suggestion suggestion is helpful.
 ktmeow
Msg: 32 (view)

Traveling Solo
Posted: 3/17/2012 12:40:36 PM
hello just curious if you made it to russia..im planning of going in a couple of months going solo route moscow st peterburg helski and riga.. if you been there recently i appreciate any comments of this places . thanks
 ktmeow
Msg: 6 (view)

France
Posted: 2/2/2012 7:27:26 PM
i travelled in paris and sorrounding nearby regions.. i love it there first trip to paris, france .. and i fall inlove in town of reims and giverny.. i would live there if i have other means that pays more than what i do here in canada..

Show ALL Forums