Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Physically abused for the first time
 kat1950
Msg: 126 (view)

Physically abused for the first time
Posted: 9/21/2011 2:33:12 AM
take it from me ..GET OUT NOW WHILE THE GOINGS GOOD ..i been in that situation myself ..they never change ..they just get worse ..and its all your fault so they say ...and thats all bullshit he couldnt remember it ...HE CAN REMEMBER ...HES GOT A VIOLENT STREAK IN HIM IF HE LOVED YOU ..HE WOULD NEVER HURT YOU ..LOVE DOES NOT HURT ..IF YOU LET HIM MOVE IN ITS GONNA GET WORSE ...AND ITS GONNA AFFECT YOUR SON AND YOU ....YOU AND YOUR SON DESERVE BETTER ...GET RID OF THE LOSER ...HES A COWARD ..NO OTHER WORD FOR HIM ...AND DONT BELIEVE ALL HES BULLSHIT ...HE WONT GET HELP ...GET RID OF THE DOG
 kat1950
Msg: 21 (view)

BBQ Party ,dance ,Cawongla/Lismore Oct 31st
Posted: 10/22/2009 3:19:56 AM
hi paul its me kath and sharon where definately comming to this one too wouldnt miss it cant wait to see ya again looking forward to a great night and of cause your warm hospitality as usual and we will be there the next morning to help with the washing up we will see ya soon kiddo yipeeee
 kat1950
Msg: 3 (view)

Female Version Ot The Lords Prayer :::
Posted: 10/1/2009 12:28:37 AM
ha ha ha ...very good put a smile on my dial..see if you can write another one please..you made my day

Show ALL Forums