Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Country artist
 dwayne88
Msg: 3 (view)

Country artist
Posted: 5/9/2016 6:17:14 AM
Most new stuff isn't even close to being country music.

Tho Sturgill Simpson is amazing..........................................................................................................................................
 dwayne88
Msg: 68 (view)

Is it true girls dont like guys that are virgins??
Posted: 5/2/2016 6:58:36 AM

At under 21? Yeah, that's a good enough explanation. At 32? No. :) When it comes to luck, it's kind of like, say, ever dating a girl for 3 months+. Luck can only be an explanation for never experiencing it, for so long. Unless you're dating wholesome church girls while being under 30, it's don't-ask-don't-tell. Going down on a girl takes more 'skillz' than being par at intercourse. It's not rocket science, or even Algebra I to hold your own there (especially with a condom). If you have some 2nd and 3rd base experiences, only the excitement of "Look 'Ma! I'm finally doing it!" will rock the boat on adequate 'performance'. Just don't let them know. :)

How could it not be, atleast to some extent, be bad luck? A lot of people just fall into relashionships. Others simply don't.

It's good to let them know. Atleast right before the sex. There is no reason to fake your first time.
 dwayne88
Msg: 64 (view)

Posted: 4/27/2016 1:15:41 PM

For a guy who's in his 20s? You'll want to ensure he does have a sex drive and a good explanation of course -- but at least that's feasible/understandable with some explanation. Guys who are virgins, IMO, unless the gal is a virgin-hunter, don't want to say anything about it. Lie. Say you've only had sex with one girl. Having sex requires no skill beyond premature ejaculation. We've all watched the movies, we know what to do.

What is a good explanation for being a virgin? Is just not being lucky enough not a good explanation?
 dwayne88
Msg: 56 (view)

Having Sex with Ugly Girls for Practice and Technique
Posted: 6/23/2015 3:58:12 PM
I wouldn't mind having some women do the same. It would actually get me laid. But sadly, I doubt any women have sex with fuglies for practice. *Shoots self*..........................................................................................................
 dwayne88
Msg: 50 (view)

hitting the cervix during sex
Posted: 5/24/2015 1:20:17 PM
^^^^Maybe we need a study? LOL I'd rather have one that doesn't like it. Since I couldn't hit it, unless she was super shallow.

I'd hope most don't want a guy near the end. LMAO.................................................................................................
 dwayne88
Msg: 47 (view)

Posted: 5/17/2015 8:15:38 AM
What is an impeccable size nightmare?
....................................................................................................................................................................................................
 dwayne88
Msg: 86 (view)

do ladies get turned on by strong hands and fingers..
Posted: 5/16/2015 12:20:24 PM

Nice hands give me naughty thoughts xD

Nice hands are somewhat, rather subjective.

Some guys with short hands, have thick fingers. Or the opposite. Mine are short and thin. Also, no rough hands here. Somehow rough big hands is suppose to correlate to a real man for some women, for whatever reason.
 dwayne88
Msg: 84 (view)

Posted: 5/16/2015 11:32:26 AM

love a pair of gorgeous feminine hands on men
Oh my god delicious

That's a surprise. Most seem to hate it. As if they had been a attacked by a man with tiny hands..

dwayne88
Msg: 45 (view)

Posted: 5/16/2015 10:50:22 AM
The cervix doesn't sound to delightful to hit. Not that I would have to worry about it. I'd probably need a strap on to find it. *shoots self*....................................................................................
 dwayne88
Msg: 82 (view)

Posted: 5/16/2015 10:45:32 AM
I have small girl hands with thin fingers. Can't help how my genetics played out. ................................................................................................................................
 dwayne88
Msg: 13 (view)

anyone Masturbate by squeezing it between legs.
Posted: 5/14/2015 12:56:23 PM
LOL. I've never tried that before. And considering my size, I really don't think i'll be attempting that.

It also doesn't sound like it would be fun, no matter the size......................
 dwayne88

Putting that i'm a virgin on my profile.
Posted: 5/14/2015 12:54:19 PM

Yeah, it is seen that way in some way, but does have a positive spin in another way when he isn't close to 30. Depends on the age. But yeah, in the end, there's still this "Oh." reaction by many if they "find out" when date-prospecting them. Which is another reason not to mention it. However, his buddies probably already know, razz him a friendly way about it, so that may be hard to avoid through the social network of life.

Of course if he's still well under 30, he could still try to steer the reputation that he's a good guy and "has stopped at 3rd base" because girls LOVE how he handles 3rd base better than almost any guy -- and he's dated some wholesome gals and figures he'll crank out the homer soon enough with his next GF. He could try and play That route, instead of standing on a soapbox proclaiming a (lol) "higher position".

Is anyone really going to believe the stopping at 3rd? Who does that, besides religious types? I sure wouldn't. LOL If I saw the opportunity I wouldn't stop, unless she told me to.
 dwayne88
Msg: 41 (view)

Posted: 5/9/2015 11:28:08 AM
Yea, a lot of guys that claim they are waiting, are simply lying to avoid being shamed. Nobody wants to be looked at as being inept. Which is apparently what some women think men who are virgins are. I guess in some ways, it's true. Being inept at getting a woman. But it doesn't make them freaks or anything.

If a guy hasn't done anything sexual yet, he has to start somewhere.
 dwayne88
Msg: 38 (view)

Posted: 5/7/2015 11:47:03 AM
Not waiting for someone special does not mean you are trying to get casual sex. It just means that you would be willing to have sex with someone you are possibly dating. It doesn't mean go to the club, get drunk, and give it away.

There is nothing special about waiting. All it says is that they are probably better looking and have said no to offers. Give them a cookie.
 dwayne88
Msg: 36 (view)

Posted: 5/7/2015 11:19:05 AM
Most all men have the same mentality when it comes to sex. We want it. And we aren't saving it for anyone special. Who even says someone special will come along?

Atleast we haven't went to a hooker. Some of us just want someone who is attracted to us.
 dwayne88
Msg: 34 (view)

Posted: 5/7/2015 11:10:56 AM
Inept or not. It's all bad luck.

More like expectations that a man should already be able to do everything. It's only acceptable if they are the virgins...........................
 dwayne88
Msg: 32 (view)

Posted: 5/7/2015 11:00:18 AM

Don't put it on your page though. Just tell them if they ask, I suppose.
I do like virgin men but mainly if they actually saved it on purpose for a special someone, not because
they couldn't get anyone to do it with.

This is why it shouldn't be mentioned.

A lot of women will say that are okay with a virgin male. But only if he saved himself. If he just has had bad luck and never gotten laid, then it's a turn off. I say this as someone as someone who is 31 and still one.
 dwayne88
Msg: 279 (view)

***MMA, UFC, WEC, and REAL FIGHTING***
Posted: 5/13/2014 7:17:21 AM
Silva took a beating,. But other guys have taken worse. Like Shogun against Jon Jones............................

.....................................................................................................................................................
 dwayne88
Msg: 12 (view)

Is pro wrestling a sinking ship?
Posted: 4/25/2014 5:55:46 AM
The WWE is doing just fine from a money perspective. That and the future looks good with the talent they have.

The reason Cena is still on top is because he is by far their biggest draw. He apparently brings in a 100 million dollars to the company.

People always want the attitude era, but the wrestling in the ring was rather bad then for the most part. The in ring action now is really good from week to week.
 dwayne88
Msg: 271 (view)

Posted: 11/15/2013 11:41:35 AM
Since the last person doesn't now what is going on

GSP is defending his WW title against Johnny Hendricks this weekend.

Cain just defeated Dos Santos for a second time last month in their 3rd HW title fight.

Chris Weidman is the MW champ.

Jon Jones is still the LHW champ.

Anthony Pettis is the LW champ.

Jose Aldo is still the FW champ.

Renan Barao is still the interim BM champ.

Demitrious Johnson is still the Flyweight champ.

And Vitor Belfort became the first person to KO Dan Henderson last weekend.
 dwayne88
Msg: 52 (view)

Posted: 10/19/2013 9:15:41 AM
The overwelming majority of women find it to be a total turn off. And that is because so many expect a man to know exactly what to do right from the start.

And even the women that say it is a turn on, for the most part are just talking about men that have been saving it for that special someone. If they run into a guy that says he's a virgin because he's had bad luck and it just hasn't happened yet, they will most likely be creeped out because they think something is wrong with him.

I would never tell a woman right off the bat that i'm a virgin. And if I ever get the chance to have sex, I probably won't tell her if she doesn't ask until right before the sex happens. So that it increases the chances that she'll still have sex with me.
 dwayne88
Msg: 235 (view)

Do you care about a womans number ?
Posted: 9/17/2013 1:18:13 PM

Guys don't exaggerate their # when they're past college age, unless they've barely slept with anyone. Amongst guys they may indirectly inflate it -- with "a ton", bringing back stories from the past, increase in # of hot chicks they have slept with, etc.

That is true....I never give a number, but if someone asks in person, i'll say a couple. Then of course why they wanna know. Then say it's weird that they asked.

I would never come out infront of a random person and say that I was a virgin. That would most likely be a social killer. And of course, probably make me look like a freak around women.
 dwayne88
Msg: 211 (view)

Posted: 9/15/2013 11:33:50 AM
If you have no experience with women then this will be reflected in your interactions with women in the past. Women know this. Sense this and auto-reject you.

I'm not the best at social interactions. Espically with women, but I don't think their mind readers.

It's a game and in games you get tested

I don't play games, nor will I ever accept anyone else playing them with me.

Think about it

Your boss tests you to see how you respond to what he wants and needs. Your teammates in your sports league test you to see how good you are, and where you fall in the social hierarchy. Your friends test you to see how cool you are, and how much of their respect you deserve. Your children, when you have them, test you to find out where the limits are, how well you're listening to them, and how able they are to use you to get the things they themselves cannot get.

And women test you, to see how attractive you really are, how strong you really are, and how secure you really are.

These tests never go away - not from anybody - although they do die down as a relationship matures

I do not see the reason to go around testing anyone, other than at a job or sports.

I don't go around testing people. I do not see the point in it.

It's true that I may not do well with women, but I refuse to jump through hoops and take part in game playing to get one.

I will not go through a world of BS only to get rejected. That is just crazy.
 dwayne88
Msg: 7 (view)

Is the heavyweight division finally picking up steam again?
Posted: 9/15/2013 9:37:10 AM
I dunno about the HW division, but Mayweather proved last night that the sport is still bankable. And that he is the best boxer in the world.

He should've been given every round last night.
 dwayne88
Msg: 196 (view)

Posted: 9/14/2013 6:15:46 AM
A man who is able to arouse a woman and stimulate her to orgasm signals that he does have past experience of other females. This tells her that other women have also found him attractive enough to allow intercourse. The more effectively he stimulates her the more experienced he should be — and hence the greater the number of women who have so far found him to be attractive.

Seriously?

I would really hope this is a joke and not serious. Otherwise, guys like myself that have no experience will be screwed when it comes to a chance with most women.
 dwayne88
Msg: 6 (view)

Posted: 9/8/2013 10:43:05 AM
Seth Mitchell proved once again to suck hard.

Chris Arreola beat him like he owned him money last night and took him out in a round.

Mitchell's chin was clearly made in China...................
 dwayne88
Msg: 171 (view)

Posted: 9/1/2013 2:10:02 PM
I don't really have a concern at all about a woman's number. Wether it be 0 or 70. It's cool with me, as long as she doesn't have any std's.

I'd also hope most women don't care either. But of course, I can only look at it from my point of view of still being at zero.
 dwayne88
Msg: 268 (view)

Posted: 9/1/2013 1:30:09 PM
Bump....since I can't start a thread.

Last night, Anthony Pettis submitted Ben Henderson for the Lightweight title.

It was a heck of a night of fights.

I loved seeing Mir get wrecked again.

And of course, watching Mendes TKO that dry humper Guida.
 dwayne88
Msg: 85 (view)

Girls Boobs vs Guys Packages
Posted: 8/10/2013 5:31:41 AM

I don't know HOW the two physically tie together, but I'm just saying from my own personal experience that I've noticed a correlation between the two and you are furthering my research from this statement. Lol. I have yet to meet a man with small hands and large junk or vice versa. The shoe size myth is garbage, but I'd almost bet money on the hands thing!

I still don't understand how they correlate.

A guy can be big and tall and have huge hands and still be small.

I need to run and get giant fake hands.
 dwayne88
Msg: 74 (view)

Girls Boobs vs Guys Packages
Posted: 8/6/2013 11:01:57 AM
I tend to look at a man's hands more than his crotch. Since I've started dating again, I'm becoming increasingly convinced that there's some merit behind the correlation of a man's hands and his nether region.

Is that really? I have pretty small hands for a guy, and small junk to. But I dont see how those things would go together at all.

I wish I had big hands, just so no chick would look at me and assume i'm small.
 dwayne88
Msg: 70 (view)

Money vs Size, should men enlarge too!
Posted: 7/11/2013 7:55:17 AM
Size matters, yes. But you should only be concerned if you have a really small pee-pee.

I have a case of small "pee-pee". And i'm broke. So I think I might just be screwed. But not in the sexual way.

I think I need to win the lottery for them to be ok with my tiny wang.

4 inches plus a large bank account = not caring as much. LOL
 dwayne88
Msg: 4 (view)

Posted: 7/11/2013 6:12:55 AM
None of those guys can beat Wlad.

H'es still to big, to strong, and too skilled for those guys.

Mitchell and Wilder are straight up garbage.

I don't understand why someone would say they basically consider the HW division to not exist.

It's there and the champ is the champ. Wether you like it or not.
 dwayne88
Msg: 38 (view)

If you could change history...
Posted: 5/18/2013 6:17:27 AM

The slaughter of the native Americans and everything bad that was ever done to them by settlers.

They did not deserve that. My great uncle was from the Chippewa. Not a blood relative, but the greatest story teller. When he talked of how poor he was and how bad they had it on the reservation it always made me feel bad for how they were treated. They were just trying to live in peace with the spirits. Most of them anyway.

This country was built on their bones.

Most Native Americans died due to disease, rather than slaughter.

The Europeans were carrying diseases that the Natives had never been exposed to, so they had not built up any level of immunity towards them. That is what killed most of them.
 dwayne88
Msg: 10 (view)

This Man Is Keanu Reeves
Posted: 4/13/2013 12:41:33 PM

If you look at truly successful people, they can start all over again if we take away their fortunes. Living style is not what it matters, but what you can actually do is important

And he is only successful due to his looks.

He couldn't act his way out of a wet paper bag.

If you took away his looks, he'd be asking you for fries with that.
 dwayne88
Msg: 5 (view)

This Man Is Keanu Reeves
Posted: 4/13/2013 9:25:38 AM
Keanu can say and do those things because he has millions upon millions of dollars at his disposal.

Anyone with a regular job could not just give away money like that, because they have to think about saving money.

Money is always coming in for a person like him. But if the average joe quits his job, he has nothing coming in.

The aveage joe doesn't get residuals from the money the last buisness he worked for makes.

I don't take what rich Hollywood types like him think.

They live in a different world than I do.
 dwayne88
Msg: 60 (view)

Looking for those who want to discuss WWE, Pro Wrestling
Posted: 4/10/2013 4:51:11 AM
That will be a horrible match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ziggler winning the title was the best part of the show.

...................................................................................................
 dwayne88

Roger Ebert Thumbs up-thumbs down.
Posted: 4/8/2013 1:20:14 PM

When those guys had their first show, called Sneak Previews, they both gave a complete thumbs-down on a movie I hadn't seen yet. I saw the movie shortly after that. The movie turned out to be one of the best movies of all time ever made. They not only gave such a complete thumbs-down, but the different things that they said about it were weird in that they didn't even apply. These were things that weren't even "a matter of opinion" or taste, but didn't even apply. And their total disapproval of the film, compared to what it turned out to be, was beyond being very accountable by, again, the range of tastes or opinions. There are people for whom the film would not be their "cup of tea", and even some who like it might not agree with me that it's one of the best ever, but in this case this just doesn't have bearing to such a comprehensively negative review of a film that still rates as very good on many points. Because of this, I've given little notice of a critic's opinion of something ever since.

What was the movie that was all time great that they didn't like?

I agreed with him some, and didn't other times.

I never paid attention to him or any othe critics when it comes to horror flicks. Which is what I like the most. But I like to get a review of other genres.
 dwayne88
Msg: 58 (view)

Looking for those who want to discuss WWE, Pro Wrestling
Posted: 4/8/2013 1:14:49 PM
The show was rather predictable.

I was hoping Ziggler would cash in the Money in the bank at the least.

Hopefully he will tonight.

Punk and Taker stole the show. ...................................
 dwayne88

UFC158
Posted: 3/28/2013 3:45:28 AM
It can be boring when someone is laying on another opponant. Or the person on the bottom is holding on to stall. But that never happens in a Ronda fight.

When the fight hits the ground, she is looking for the finish, and looking for it fast.
 dwayne88
Msg: 8 (view)

UFC158
Posted: 3/26/2013 8:40:36 AM
If a woman kept a fight with Ronda standing, they would probably win, unless of course they somehow had worse standup than Ronda.

Cyborg can't make 135. And since there is no 145 pound weightclass, there is no reason for the UFC to risk the marketablity of Ronda and the risk of the other women to have Cyborg come in and beat her, then leave.

Her using an armbar over and over again is rather impressive.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Right?

dwayne88
Msg: 5 (view)

UFC158
Posted: 3/22/2013 4:56:16 AM
Condit is a wannabe fighter? WTF? He's a top welterweight.

If Ronda fights a good wrestler with submission defence, she will probably lose.

She has great judo, but I feel that one trick on the ground is all she might have.

If that one trick is avoided, she is probably screwed.
 dwayne88
Msg: 12 (view)

Being a virgin
Posted: 3/22/2013 4:36:49 AM
It's ok to be a 21 year old virgin. Tho it's without a doubt later than the average. I am 29 and still one myself.

I don't think you sould just wait around for the right one tho. Sorry, but I don't buy into that stuff.

If a girl wants to,and your not disgusted by her, then by all means, get rid of your virginity.

There is no point in waiting.

The longer you wait, the less chances you will probably have.
 dwayne88
Msg: 2 (view)

UFC158
Posted: 3/17/2013 4:40:48 AM
Diaz is probably gonna fail another drug test and knows he's gonna get cut because of it. LOL

Hence his retirement. ..........................................................................
 dwayne88
Msg: 69 (view)

Why are woman fascinated with height?
Posted: 3/14/2013 11:30:30 AM

some men may not like my Kim Kardashian butt.

And I call those men homosexuals. LOL

And even I couldn't avoid some comments my birthday night about being part of the 'midget' show (there were no lewd acts from what I remember), goes to show that anyone can get or will be judged no matter what.

You should tell them to stop it.

Thankfully I have never been teased about my height.

I was teased about the way I talked when I was a teen and it was rather rough and hard to let go of.
 dwayne88
Msg: 67 (view)

Posted: 3/14/2013 6:37:30 AM

Well then dwayne88, I must be abnormal because I don't have a problem with short men. I certainly was not uncomfortable to have the handsome little stripper at my 30'something birthday handcuff me (but I sure was uncomfortable trying to drink those shooters and eat that cake with no hands...lol). Man that evening was such a blast I didn't do it again.
You will find chips on the shoulders of tall men too.

Of course you'll find chips on the shoulders of tall men. But it isn't viewed the same.

It isn't viewed a chip, or a probem unless they are violent or just generally super annoying.

Other than that, the same people who have a problem with short men, will view tall men that act similar in a totally different light.
 dwayne88
Msg: 58 (view)

Posted: 3/13/2013 6:46:40 AM
I never said that all short men act like that

You might as well have, since you claimed they were more abusive.

I am wondering if your post was all in jest if you are even trying to say that I am not short

5'2 really isn't all that short for a woman.

Again, how many have you dated? I am curious as to how you come to this conclusion.

How many have you dated? A 1000? You need to have dated alot to know.

I have no chip on my shoulder at all.
 dwayne88
Msg: 54 (view)

Posted: 3/12/2013 2:17:24 PM
That is no excuse to have a chip on your shoulder...

I'll never understand the chip on the shoulder thing.

It's the same as the so called complex.

If a short man has money, he's only doing it to make up for his height.
If he has muscles, again, it's to make up for his height.
If he's loud and commands attention, it's to make up for his height.

Basically what people mean is, if your a rather short man, you need to go into a corner and not be noticed, because all of the normal people do not want to see or hear from you because you make them uncomfortable.

A tall man can be and have all of those things, but no one ever notices it as anything negative, and then people wonder why a short man might have a problem with it.
 dwayne88

Posted: 3/10/2013 10:48:53 AM
Granitegirl You need to learn how to quote posts

Apparently you failed to actually read what was written, or you would have also seen, "Just my experience, not trying to say all short men are this way, just the majority of those I have encountered".

I have no problems with reality. You simply have some issue with short men that you have made up in your head, because short men are no different than any other men.

They have to be insecure in the first place to allow others to project that BS onto them.

No they don't have to be originally insecure.

When you have been judged due to your height all of your life, you'll be inscure about it.

I am 5'2" and am PROUD to be a peewee.

Your not at all short for being a woman. And being small is viewed by society as a positive trait for women.

or to raise their hand to a woman.

Short men don't beat women any more than any other men.

I myself am 5'7 and have never had a problem with my height. And that is because nobody ever bullied or teased me for it. Nor did any woman say I was too short. I am simply sticking up for men who have been judged for being of short stature.
 dwayne88
Msg: 41 (view)

Posted: 3/8/2013 8:43:59 AM
The second reason I have found to stay away from short men is because they seem to be more insecure about themselves. This leads to irrational jealousy, that all too frequently leads to them being abusive.
Just my experience, not trying to say all short men are this way, just the majority of those I have encountered

So your saying that short men are abusive?

That is a really horrible thing to say! It's also not even close to being the truth.

And why do you think some short men are insecure? Hmm...Who planted the seeds of insecurity? Other people that deemed them to be less than them because they were short did that.

Lack of confidence doesn't just come out of nowhere.

And to the women that mentioned weight. Weight can be fixed. Height cannot be.
 dwayne88
Msg: 135 (view)

Do hot guys get sex all of time?
Posted: 3/1/2013 5:17:28 AM
I don't think "hot" guys would have to lower their standards much.

They ave women throwing themselves at them.

Sure, they may not all be super hot, but they don't have to do much in the way of working to get them. Not when the women are simply offering themselves up to them.

When you can have the pick of the litter, you don't have to try as hard.

Show ALL Forums