Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Ontario, CA, July 30th, 2010 8pm – 1am – Club 401 – POF Singles Night
 LovelyLinda33
Msg: 8 (view)

Ontario, CA, July 30th, 2010 8pm – 1am – Club 401 – POF Singles Night
Posted: 7/28/2010 12:25:28 AM
Hello Everyone,
Well it has been some time since we have had any get togethers out here in the Inland Empire. And, I guess it is time that we all get together again. I have had some great times dancing, laughing and having a wonderful time in the past and sure I will be there and perhaps bring another girlfriend or two. See you there. Linda
 zhottestwoman
Msg: 245 (view)

What do you think of a peron committing suicide over a broken heart??
Posted: 3/2/2008 8:09:38 AM
It is very sad, that a human can not see past his broken heart. As in anything in Life,
"This too will Pass"! You must muster up your strength and move on. Volunteer to help other people that have much bigger needs than your own and reach out to them and before you know it you would be feeling much better by helping others. Wallering in self pitty never solved anything! So, put both oars back in the water and start paddling....Smile and the world smiles with you. Bounce back.
 ZhottestWoman
Msg: 14 (view)

Inland Empire Singles Mixer Part Trey (Upland,CA) August 25th, 2007
Posted: 8/17/2007 10:18:41 PM
Hello Everyone,
Well, here we go again. I hope some of you "HOT" Guys will be coming to this party!
See you there....Linda
 ZHottestWoman
Msg: 37 (view)

Huntington Beach - 8/18/07 8pm at Martini Blues
Posted: 7/26/2007 8:35:50 AM
Hello,
Well, I signed up on the bring a guest list, Woops...Smile. I am not sure if I will be bringing a guest or not, this early in the game! Hope there will be "LOT"S OF MEN" for us WOMEN...See, you there. Linda
 ZHottestWoman
Msg: 36 (view)

Huntington Beach - 8/18/07 8pm at Martini Blues
Posted: 7/26/2007 8:16:40 AM
Hello Everyone,
I hope I am not too late to attend? If I make the trip out from Corona, CA. We should have a back up plan if many of us get turned away. I will plan to arrive early so that I do not run into to problems, but it is nice to have alternate plans should that happen. I may have been to this in the past, but I am not sure? I would enjoy Live bands playing Jazz or Blues. I wonder if there is any dancing, and if it is seated, how can we mingle with the other Fish? Oh well! I guess we will figure that one out when we arrive. Smile!
See You all there, Linda
 zhottestwoman
Msg: 1 (view)

Lets get some of the Local Riverside/ Corona people to meet at The Cask and Cleaver in Corona.
Posted: 7/14/2007 3:38:23 PM
Hi,

Lets get something going on for us singles here is the Corona Area to meet singles out here. We could meet at the Cask and Clever it is not real busy and we could take over the place and have one Big Blast.

The parties are fun that i have attended in the past with Plenty of Fish. contact me if your interested in getting something going out here in CORONA, CA. Write me, OK Linda
 zhottestwoman
Msg: 41 (view)

Plentyoffish Relationship Assessment.
Posted: 7/8/2007 10:44:46 AM
Hello All,
I have taken the fist big test. A little too long and repetitive I think. I see, you have revised the test, Great Idea. All in all, I have been watching the dating shows on "Channel 4" on Monday nights and it is a Blast to watch the 20's virisus the 40's all trying to gain the heart of a professional Tennis Player. And, then even better there is a show where the Professional Football Player from Buffalo NY had choosen 1 young lady to date out of 40 Women and then he was set up on another date that was CHOOSEN SCIENTIFICALLY through TESTING and this Woman was CHOOSEN OUT OF 40,000 Women and SHE WAS TO BE HIS BEST MATCH....IT was a real BLAST to see WHO he Choose and he choose the Woman from the Chemistry/ Science testing...What a fun example to see. He said, there must be something to all of this...And, this makes me OPTOMISTIC to trust in the testing and perhaps we will find success here at Fish through there testing...Good Luck Everyone...Linda
 zhottestwoman
Msg: 10 (view)

Inland Empire Singles Mixer Part Deux (Upland,CA) June 23, 2007
Posted: 5/3/2007 11:21:13 PM
Hello!
Great idea to have another party...Smile! I had a Great time at the last get together. I enjoyed flirting with all of the guys and with the guys in the band's and there friends. I am looking forward to meeting more people from fish and making lot's of new friends.

Looking forward to seeing you all there. Thanks for putting a party together again! Bye for now, be ready to P-A-R-T-Y. Your Friend, Linda
 zhottestwoman
Msg: 4 (view)

Inland Empire Singles Mixer (Upland,CA) Feb 16th, 2007
Posted: 1/28/2007 7:48:49 PM
Hello everyone! I sure hope we have a good turn out! I am looking forward to this event. Although, "MANY PEOPLE WILL BE DISAPPOINTED IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MIX OF MUSIC".

I prefer listen to "KISS FM 102.7 with Ryan Secreast" people that are hip will feel really disappointed if they do not have some "top 40 hits including RAP!"
Let's not discriminate against today's TOP 40 music.

I am 60 yrs. old and I LOVE to dance & listen to KISS FM music....Most oldies and even the 70's are all OK with me. But, let's not forget this the year 2007!
And, this is what's HAPPENING TODAY!

What is hip and what is not??? Everyone has a favorite music, and everyone's preference is going to be different. Non the less, if we are all paying a cover charge to get in, the music should please everyone... Let's make this party a Good one, for everyone that attend's.

PARTY till we drop! See you there....Come on guy's we need more men to attend....
 zhottestwoman
Msg: 3 (view)

Inland Empire Singles Mixer (Upland,CA) Feb 16th, 2007
Posted: 1/28/2007 7:25:59 PM
Hello everyone! See You there!
 zhottestwoman
Msg: 5 (view)

Stand Up If You've Been Stood Up!
Posted: 1/18/2007 6:45:48 AM
Hello Sweetheart! I would count yourself "LUCKY" since this man was oviously "NOT WORTH HIS SALT" and he "SAVED YOU YEARS OF PAIN" he may have caused you in the future!

Good Luck in the future. Also, in the Future, ask the nice man to call you when he arrives at the destination. Where you are going to meet him, so that you can leave knowing he is there now.

There are some good men out there and the right one will find you or you finding him in the future. "PLENTY OF FISH" is a Wonderful dating site, and it is unfortunate that a few bad people have to taint our experiences, but move on, there are better days ahead. Smile!

It is a numbers game, so just say, "next"... Smile....I had a bad experience with a man from here last year. He would not post his photo here and I said to him that many men that do not post a photo may have "something to hide", he may be married or something??? I ended up meeting him for lunch two times. Then we were going to "Celebrate New Years Eve" together at my Home....He would only call me from his work, and we never had an eve. date? This seemed to be a red light to me...Take causion, I thought..

Then, I had gone to a lot of trouble to make a wonderful party for us at my house, offering to save him a lot of money, since the Cost of a new Years Party out is very expensive. Also, we would have a much more intimate time at my house for New Years Eve, great food, new beautiful outfit and all of the trimings, Romantic Music, Champain, a Beautiful Crab & Steak Dinner.

Then, on the Thursday evening before New years Eve he was to be arriving to my house within 15 min. (our first evening date) and he called me saying he was sorry he received a message from his Sister saying his Dad has had a Stroke he claimed.

So, I said you need to go to him right away. He never called me until about a week after New Years Eve. It would have been a common Curtisy to at least call me and let me know how his Dad was doing? Did he die, or what, I thought!

Basically he "STOOD ME UP FOR NEW YEARS EVE"... I did not hold my breath for him. I think there was more to this story. I DID NOT HOLD MY BREATH FOR HIM! I had a back up plan, I invited my beautiful daughter and her all boy Triplets age 12 to join me in Bring in the New Year. We had a wonderful time together and "I DID NOT MISS ONE LITTLE THING"
WITH SOMEONE LIKE HIM. SMILE...he must have been one of those CHEATERS....

Count yourself Lucky, your date was "NOT" for NEW YEARS EVE....I celebrated 2007 with my FAMILY AND WE CAN COUNT ON EACH OTHER, while Cutting out a LOOSER. Smile...

Now, it is 2007. Where are the Good Men for us Great women! Smile...
 zhottestwoman
Msg: 15 (view)

are both sexs here looking for perfection in a mate
Posted: 1/13/2007 6:40:15 PM
PERFECTION: Should be a four letter word.

Men are like a little red box: The truth is that the corners are pointed and the sides are flat and when you get tired of one side turn the box over and try the other side.

Oh, well when you get tired of that just start looking for a guy with lot's of CASH...He is a FANTASTIC LOVER....He is HANDSOME... CHARMING....and he has a HEART OF GOLD....

Then, pock a hole in one side of the box and pump some air in it and then sit on it and before you know it he is farting just like the rest of us...So even RICH, HANDSOME, CHARMING GUYS have to let out a little gas now and then....Smile...
 zhottestwoman
Msg: 20 (view)

Feeling empty..throwing the towel
Posted: 1/13/2007 6:27:08 PM
Well if I were you I would get a life. Looking for someone else. Your Lucky that one is gone! If he makes you feel like that he was very "unhealthy" for you. Your not missing a thing...

That is why they call this site "PLENTY OF FISH"... DROP A LINE AND PERHAP'S A GOOD ONE WILL BITE....Good Luck!
 zhottestwoman
Msg: 19 (view)

Feeling empty..throwing the towel
Posted: 1/13/2007 6:24:04 PM
Tell him to write me and I will set him straight! OK Sweet heart...Smile.
 zhottestwoman
Msg: 34 (view)

How do I tell my date his breath is awful?
Posted: 1/13/2007 6:09:36 PM
Tell him, his breath: "Smell's like a Camel just took a shit in his mouth".
Make a joke out of it that way. there is no easy way to tell them, but they have to know it anyways, I would think. Smile....

Then, if he does not clean up his act? Then, tell him that you will be looking for a guy that has better health habit's. Recommand the "yellow pages" to go see a Dentist and get his "gum's" treated so that he does not have Gervitus (sp) or some other gum disease and cavaties too...

Then, go see a "Medical Doctor" for his "Digestion problem's" and see if that does not solve the problem? One of these are most likely the problem, his diet or his bad dental care or medical problems or all of the above. And, who would want to "Kiss" that...Smile! Good Luck...
Then applaude him for taking care of business, so that you can get down to business...Ha ha
 zhottestwoman
Msg: 68 (view)

controlling men!!!.......and Women!!!!
Posted: 1/7/2007 10:59:29 AM
Hello! This is 2007....and women are working full time and taking care of the children including her husband that does not wip his feet when he enters the house. And many of them do not wash there dishes or vacumn the floor but lay around with a beer in there hand rather than a baby bottle and give orders to his wife. Then, he is on Plenty of Fish cheating on her too boot. He does not desirve to be treated with respect when he is not showing her the respect she desirves. This is why there are so many divorces. The men in the old days opened the doors for the wife and she stayed home cleaning and cooking and caring for his clothing and his children and I do not believe there were so many men out cheating back then either. Respect is a two way street you must earn it. You do not bark out orders and demands. No sleeping on the job.
 zhottestwoman
Msg: 67 (view)

controlling men!!!
Posted: 1/7/2007 10:50:27 AM
You go girl! A man that is worth his salt, does not need to run you down tomake himself feel better. Blow him off and find a real man when you find one like this, he is not worth having.
 zhottestwoman
Msg: 121 (view)

Need advise - My Boyfriend been with 105 Girls!!!!
Posted: 12/10/2006 7:56:10 AM
Hello! 105 GIRLFRIENDS....Wow! The man is sick, confused and must have every STD possible? Get out of there, and "RUN" don't walk to your Doctor and get checked out.

And, "PRAY" that you will walk away from him without STD. Be educated, be careful and do not have sex with people that do not have any value for there own body's, because they certainly will not care about you either. They are selfdistructive. GET OUT FAST.....

Watch out for the Devel! Good Luck!!!!
 zhottestwoman
Msg: 22 (view)

Thoughts on this whole online dating thing....
Posted: 12/7/2006 11:02:09 PM
" D.I.T.O." GOOD JOB. Boy we think alike. I do not have time to waste on loosers that can not even keep a date. They are up to NO GOOD....And, not worth our time and efforts. We could have had a date with someone that was worth it! Do not waste your time with "LIERS"
and "CHEATERS"....Who wants to date a person that is not worth your time, anways. Not me!
I just want to have fun and find my BEST FRIEND in the Search. You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince or princess. So get off your duff and start dating, and if you make a date do not cancel, or check them out from a distance that is a dirty trick. No guts no glory.
 zhottestwoman
Msg: 21 (view)

Posted: 12/7/2006 10:49:20 PM
Hello! Enough said, you hit the nail on the head. My feelings are if they want to meet on days other than the weekend and like 11:00 AM meetings during the week and every date tht you try to get them to meet you on a weekend prime time date they cancel. And, here you are months later and still no meeting. They have a serious problem going on. Like they are married or too cheap to take you out for a nice dat or both. Like you say, run like Hell. Do not let them waste your time anymore. They do not know what they are doing and you are allowing them to run you in circles with there Cat and Mouse games, BLOW THEM OFF! Bye now, Linda
 zhottestwoman
Msg: 20 (view)

Posted: 12/7/2006 10:36:15 PM
Hello! My feelings are that if you talk very long on line. You begin to build an imaginary person and when you finally do meet that person will never be able to compete with the imaginary person.

Therefore I beleive that you should meet ASAP. Why? Because it is a numbers game. And, personally I am not interested in a pen pal. I want a Live person now a computer to talk to. This is not a life, this is an existance waiting to happen.

I think that you should meet and spend a half hour over coffee, and if it goes well then get a bite to eat and go see a movie and then take a walk or go to Barns and Nobles or something to talk some more. After that much time you are seeing the real person. A person can not keep up the false person for that long. By the end of the date you will have given then enough time to see if ther is a chance in a smow storm decide if you want to see them again.

If not then ther is no need to say. That you are not interested in seeing them again. Why insult that person. So, what if you were not a match. Big deal, NO hard feelings, it is unspoken that you were not a match and you do not contact them again and they do not contact you again. A done deal, No pain No foul. NEXT....You go on with your search for the one your looking for, from the get go. But, PLEASE, do not waste each others time making dates and then cancel and keep doing that to a person says that you do not know yourself and that you have no respect for anyone but yourself. Set a date and follow through, do not play games with other peoples time. Time is precious and it can not be recovered. So be nice to others. Treat them the way you would like to be treated. No gutts no glory! Smile....
Bye now, Linda
 Zhottestwoman
Msg: 937 (view)

GUYS!!! If you met the right woman, could you wait for the sex till marriage?
Posted: 6/12/2006 9:51:58 PM
There is a right time for everything...Sex, is one of them. It has to be mutual. And, if your both praticing SAFE SEX, then you should both get tested for any sexually transmitted bugs.
You do not want any unplanned children. And, yo should wait until you know for a fact that each of you are safe, and have been tested. I only read the first page, so I do not know if anyone has brought this up, but someone should. Better safe than sorry. Have no regrets.

That would be of the upmost importance, to know this before you have Sex or Marry anyone. What if the person has AIDS, or HERPIES??? Would you want to wait a year before you found this out? Not me.

If I am strongly attracted to someone. I could not wait a year. I would recomment finding out what is going on between the two of you, first. So, neither one of you are walking into a serious relationship, with blinders on. If you LOVE a person, you should give each other a choice to take the blinders off and see what your are walking into. Does this person want to obstain from sex, due to Religious reasons? Or, is it some Dream, of this being the right way to do it? Or, is this person trying to hide something from you? Or, perhaps that person is not really interested in you. And, they are after your money or something else. And, it will not change much if they do not have feelings for you now, they may never have feelings for you? Were they mulested or raped in the past? What is causing the hang up? Tell them the truth!
I would say! Honesty is always the BEST policy. Right...

End of story. There are good and bad things either way. Then there is things like size, and fit. Like buying a dress that is too tight or too loose, Or, the legs are too long or too short in your slacks. Wow...the right fit mean, a lot. Good Luck.
 zhottestwoman
Msg: 29 (view)

can you love 2 people at once
Posted: 1/29/2006 8:56:41 PM
Yes, you can Love two men at once. I do not think everyone does this on purpose, at least knowingly, on my end. I know I did not do it on purpose, but it did happen. I meet one guy at the gym and when he said hello, I new that was not just, a Hello.

Like the movie with TOM CRUSE, "He had me at Hello"... It was LOVE at FIRST SIGHT. Then, I found out he was a cheater, and he had the nerve to tell me, that he had a live in girlfried. And, he wanted to date us both until he decided which one he liked the best. I should have told him to go to Hell...But, I was so in LOVE, and I know that was weak of me, but I Loved him so much I wanted to be the one he LOVED. What a fool I was!

After years of not finding love. I was just not ready to give up it up, yet. Those wonderful feeling, turned to tears. After waiting for so many years to find Love. I had not felt so good and so bad all at once, and so deceived in so many years. I was a lost soul after that heart break, and I was stunned and in shock, and I ws operating out of fear, of loosing him.

When, my eyes were open, I realized I never really had him cin the first place. Oh he started to fall in LOVE with me too, that was not in his plans, so it was a bit hard for him, too. Trying to juggle two women. Nobody ever wins, at a cheaters games of using and hurting people, getting her to wash his underware while taking the other woman out to dinner.

I thought he was the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Then, I meet another guy that wanted to be "the shoulder for me to cry on" over that other guy. I poured my heart out to him. So, before I know it I was starting to have feelings for him, too.

I had to let them both go, in the end. When, it rains it pours and it was raining
"Cats" and "DOGS".... this time! Would'nt you know after a Love drout, now, I had more feelings, than I wanted, both good and bad mixed together. Because, he finally told me that he too, had a live in girlfriend...Wow...Deceived by two guys at once!!!! They both had told me that they were single and ready for Love.

What makes people lie and cheat on the one they are sleeping with. If they want to date other women then they should break it off. But, then, who would be there FREE babysitter, right...Or, to have a woman on there arm, so they could look stable at the workplace, to impress there boss, and cook there dinners. But, they are living a lie and they just use women, and hurt us all....I wanted to tell the other women that they were cheating on them. But, the truth is they must have known this and just needed a place to live, or something was in it for them?

I would never have dated either of them had I know that they were cheaters. My modo, has always proudly been "I DO NOT SETTLE FOR SCRAPS". And, unknowingly I ended up doing just that. I have learned my lessons and I do not think it will happen to me again. I was too trusting and I finally opened my heart and allowed them to break it.

So, you may be in the same situation, as I was? Because, it is unfortunate that a few bad guys can spoil it for the rest of the good guys. It is not fun to be cheated on and lied to and it makes us girls look bad, which is not fair to us, when we have been deceived. You Girls, that are living with these guys, need to think about what your doing. After all, why should your guy buy the cow? If he can get the milk for free, from you and then look for a victum like me, to fill his cup up, too. Because, we did not know they were cheaters. I took them at there word, I trusted them and that was a joke on both of us girls.

Be sure to go see if anyone is living with a guy when you first date him. It is sad that we can not give our Trust at the start anymore. We have to protect our hearts. And, be sure they are truly good guys from the get go. OK. Cheaters are out there so if you hit a red light proceed with causion.

I did Learn from my painful experience. I found out that I was not dead, as I was beginning to wonder if I would ever fall in Love again? I found that I could still feel Butterflys, and that kind of excitment, only comes with beginning of Love. I felt like a teenager again.

I am not bitter and I thank them for making me realize that I can open my Heart to Love with the right man this time. LOVE can happen, again. But, from now on I will have my eyes wide open.

And, I know there are a lot of GREAT guys out there and I know there is "ONE GOOD ONE" out there just for ME. So, have fun fishing, and perhaps you will find a real MAN out there, that is WORTHY OF YOUR LOVE...and TRUST. HE ONLY NEEDS ONE WOMAN...HE IS A TRUTHFUL AND HONEST MAN. So, go ahead and open your heart for the right man. LOVE is waiting for you. Put LOVE out in the universe and it will come back to you, Smile and be happy. to the good guys out there....Love with all your heart and you won't want to be with anyone else, not ever! so, go and find True now.

Show ALL Forums