Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: POF site secretly blocking people?
 danmck1
Msg: 4 (view)

POF site secretly blocking people?
Posted: 1/4/2012 8:28:58 AM
Same thing just happened to me????
 danmck1
Msg: 2 (view)

REDNECK YACHT CLUB - BEAVER LAKE, AR (8/12-14TH)
Posted: 7/27/2011 11:51:59 AM
No hurry but please post directions from Little Rock, I will be bring a boat, also what type food is needed, Also at the campground do they allow Beer etc, Also how about glass containers??? thank you very much Dan, Also I will bring skis and tubes wakeboard Forget the directions , I did not pay attention
 danmck1
Msg: 127 (view)

Beauty Secrets for those over the age of 50
Posted: 7/20/2011 3:40:54 PM
Please explain the benifits of brushing your gums with hemp oil, Also do you massage olive oil into your scalp, I think you ladies might benifit from using a mans facial scrub
 danmck1
Msg: 22 (view)

lets set up a arkansas singels meeting
Posted: 6/20/2009 3:19:01 PM
Hi, Last year we had a singles group it was indepedent and we had no ties to any organzition. It is called simply single, about thirty peoply attend each function, we are going to restart our function,very soon most likely with a geocache party or a boating party at Greers,The rules are common courtsey, treat the ladies with great respect. drink in moderation or have a driver, act as a lady or a gent, I think we have had about three marriages out of the group, but a whole lot of fun, The biggest problem we face is finding a place to meet,some of the members voulenteer thier condo pool or club. if there is any interest in this please contact me, This means you to Gaudalope, thanks for taking the time to read this
 danmck1
Msg: 23 (view)

Plenty of Fish Christmas Party, Little Rock, Ar Dec 13, 2008, Legion Club
Posted: 12/10/2008 9:43:04 PM
Looks like everything is in good hands, I will see you sat.If you need anything holler, Thanks again Daniel
 danmck1
Msg: 21 (view)

Posted: 12/9/2008 11:23:15 AM
Hi. Chuck looks like you are getting a great party together, I will help docorate, and do whatever you think is neccessary, I wouldlike to take this time to thank you for all the time and effort you put into the POF functions, and I look forwarkd to meeting with you, I have one question for you I dont understand are the gift going to be man give to man, not mix it up and man to woman???? Also are we allowed to play any games, Xmas games that is, How about a contest, best dressed man and best dressed woman, best dressed couple, it would sure make the woman happy, You know how the like to primp, anyway these are just some suggestions, I am very sure you have already thought about these things, again thank you for the effort, I will help decorate. Daniel
 danmck1
Msg: 20 (view)

Posted: 12/9/2008 11:15:31 AM
Hi Madymae, I dont believe Chuck told you that Santa AND his twin Santa jr are going to be there Jr is single single single, He wont have on his Santa suit so you will have to find him. Great Luck, I hope you drss to kill.
 danmck1
Msg: 51 (view)

POF Event at Cajuns Wharf Saturday August 23rd 2008
Posted: 8/23/2008 12:45:56 PM
Thanks to all the workers, You alwsays do a good Job, Watch suzanne do the hokey pokey,Lets alll go have fun. Remeber guys dancing is just getting out there and faking it, see everbody there Daniel
 danmck1
Msg: 28 (view)

Plenty of Fish Party, Little Rock, Ar, Aug 9, 2008 - Legion Club
Posted: 7/29/2008 3:41:23 PM
grea tparty. be thier
 danmck1
Msg: 50 (view)

why does it suck trying to find someone decent in Arkansas?
Posted: 7/24/2008 3:15:35 PM
Got any ideas on how to get all POF together, I would help in any way possible, The people hosting the dance do a great job. But maybe you have some different ideas
 danmck1
Msg: 159 (view)

how did you know when you were done with a former relationship?
Posted: 7/11/2008 11:03:11 AM
My former girlfriend broke up with me, reasons being, Her friends said there were things in tthe past, my past that bothered her, She would never tell me what. Also she said that maybe we could be back together. If I would give her some time, Ladies out there what does some time mean, It sounds to me like it means it over, I realy would like some female answers on this give me time subject. I think we still love oneanother???but who knows thanks for taking time to read this
 danmck1
Msg: 32 (view)

What did YOU do wrong in your last relationship?
Posted: 7/10/2008 12:35:33 PM
I have had the same problem, However I added to the mess by telling a few white lies, realy nothing serious, just trying to make a good impression, However I learned if someone care for you they will judge not what you say,but how you act Also I smothered the girl with affection, not allowing her to have the time and space she needed, Guys I hate to says this but it was all the macho things that realy cost me, she says she needs time to think about us, I think needing time means it is over, I could write a book about be honest and considerate of you future partner, then everything will be fine Ladys please reply on this needing time. thanks
 danmck1
Msg: 22 (view)

Burning Bridges
Posted: 7/8/2008 4:43:50 PM
I myself have had a rough experience just like your friend, Although I feel llike realy unloading on this lady, I can only see more heartache ahead, sometime you will run into one another, what happens then. I think it is best to reflect back on all the good times, and try to throw away the bad. You might write her a very bad letter read it a couple time then tear it up, That realy works, I often wonder if us men are suffering from true heartache or maybe we can not handle the rejection, anyway it is tough I know how you feel, good luck in the future
 danmck1
Msg: 43 (view)

The instant chemistry demand
Posted: 6/29/2008 4:08:38 PM
Ibelieve that the look in a persons eyes will tell the truth about LOVE, I wonder how many people out thier share this belief, Also why are woman who lost thier husband due to death, afriad to let go of the past.??? thank you
 danmck1
Msg: 10 (view)

Why do men mislead??
Posted: 6/28/2008 2:46:05 PM
It is not only men who can hurt , I had about the same thing happen to me, one night she love me next day a text, breaking up, we only saw each about two months on and off, How can a woman fall out of love in one night, she and I run into each she still has the look of love in her eyes, need some help girls, P.S. she said I was the greatest guy in the world, So ladys you can hurt us also, However that is a individual choice.
 danmck1
Msg: 17 (view)

Photos June 21st POF Party
Posted: 6/28/2008 2:39:31 PM
My name is Daniel, I am retired so I have time on my hands, I would be glad to help in any way with the next POF party, not good with computers, just slave labor. thanks Daniel
 danmck1
Msg: 10 (view)

POF Party, Little Rock AR, July19, 2008, 6:00p.m. Legion Club
Posted: 6/28/2008 2:29:31 PM
POF Party was great, Yes I am a man, whats wrong with you guys, lots of good looking woman, drinks music, go get some dance lessons, throw away ball caps and sneakers, these woman will surprise you, Also lots of good friendship to be made. See ya at the next party,P.S. It would be great if we could get some dance lessons going, anybody got a interest

Show ALL Forums