Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: !3th Brizzy Bike ride- Mystery Ride- photos and comments
 daddy-day-care
Msg: 21 (view)

!3th Brizzy Bike ride- Mystery Ride- photos and comments
Posted: 2/13/2009 7:02:12 AM
we want more pics
we want more pics
we want more pics

there you go, i did some ralleying for you havachat lol
 daddy-day-care
Msg: 18 (view)

Hawwian Nite 7th Feb
Posted: 2/11/2009 1:46:39 AM
is there party in april hmmmm why wasn't i invited??
 daddy-day-care
Msg: 13 (view)

Hawwian Nite 7th Feb
Posted: 2/10/2009 12:39:20 AM
it was an awsome night thanks again deb, and mainey what do you need sleep for?? i got 6 hrs sleep over the whole weekend and i had to ride a bike not fall asleep on the back lol

and as for me and maxine in the cooler we are sworn to secrecy so you never know lol

DDC
 daddy-day-care
Msg: 4 (view)

Hawwian Nite 7th Feb
Posted: 2/8/2009 2:16:47 AM
debnco you througth a awsome party well done, and thanks to all those who attended with the best behavour and hospitality

cheers
DDC
 daddy-day-care
Msg: 6 (view)

!3th Brizzy Bike ride- Mystery Ride- photos and comments
Posted: 2/8/2009 2:05:39 AM
Thanks for the effort for organising a great day and see you all next time.

DDC
 daddy-day-care
Msg: 118 (view)

Hawiian/Beach Fancy Dress Party ....7th Feb 2009
Posted: 1/30/2009 3:52:35 PM
Hi All, Please keep your plates simple and cold .I really don't want to have to worry about reheating food and storing it .Thanks Deb

mmmmmmmmmm foood did someone say foooooood
Cool I love cold lasagna, so I will be fine!!
 daddy-day-care
Msg: 15 (view)

expression of interest - mount tibrogarden glasshouse
Posted: 1/21/2009 4:22:38 AM
i am going to ask some one how to put it up as a event as i dont know how?
 daddy-day-care
Msg: 11 (view)

Posted: 1/16/2009 4:44:19 AM
CLIMBING
ddc
bionic angel................................. + 1 pooch
wafwotam
stranden lover

------------------------------------------------
CAMPING
ddc............................................... + 2 kids
bionic angel.................................. + ?
missing link.................................. + 1 kiddo
hevgem......................................... + 1 kid
mainey.......................................... + 2 kids
rainbowskin................................... ?
samara........................................... ?
debnco........................................... + 2 kids

stranden lover your in welcome aboard
 daddy-day-care
Msg: 72 (view)

Posted: 1/15/2009 1:57:58 AM
your all a whoo hoo man
 daddy-day-care
Msg: 8 (view)

Posted: 1/15/2009 1:56:06 AM

I am in for the Camping . me and my Chikadees.-----------------------------------------
CLIMBING
ddc
bionic angel
wafwotam

CAMPING
ddc
bionic angel
missing link
hevgem
mainey
rainbowskin
samara

Yay!!! I did it Woo Hoo !

its all right deb i will fix it

CLIMBING
ddc
bionic angel................................. + 1 pooch
wafwotam

CAMPING
ddc............................................... + 2 kids
bionic angel.................................. + ?
missing link.................................. + ?
hevgem......................................... + 1 kid
mainey.......................................... + 2 kids
rainbowskin................................... ?
samara........................................... ?
debnco........................................... + 2 kids
 daddy-day-care
Msg: 2 (view)

Men & Boys. Recklessly Stupid? Or Boldly Adventurous?
Posted: 1/14/2009 6:23:45 AM
Now this is were i come in lol
i am the biggest kid on the block i collect hot rods, still ride push bikes, drive stupidly powered cars, race off road 4wds and take them were no one should go, ride tractors like motards, jump from tall buildings / trees into shallow water, gave my 3 yr old son a mohawk, the list goes on and on and on

But if i didn't do these things each day i would feel i haven't spent my day productivly!!!!

Is there another way???

Does this mean i a boy or a man ???.... lol

DDC
 daddy-day-care

Posted: 1/14/2009 6:12:06 AM
DDC and all

Could I propose this alternative for the climb?
Mt. Ngungun is a much easier climb, and this could appeal to more
people who might be put off by the more difficult Tibrogargan.
It also has the attraction of being close enough to the town of
Glasshouse Mountains and its rail station, so participants could
travel up by train if they wanted - individually or as a group,
do the easy walk to Ngungun, up and
down, then back to the town for lunch, then return by train.
I once hosted this trip for another group and it seemed to work well.
Anyone who's reasonably fit can make it up Ngungun, young old or
otherwise.
Also, doing it in Feb is perhaps too warm for some, even a month later
would be cooler.

David AAA

hey david

sounds like your planning the next one lol

if i get enough interest i am keen to climb tibrogaden its such as buzz when you get to the top. and those that just want to come for the day can hang in the park and laugh at those silly enough to climb.
bionic i dont know if the dog is such a good idea unsure of laws there but it does have sum step bits and unles he is very agile he will need to much help.

mainey the 4wd parks i am looking at will be normal car friendly.

-----------------------------------------------
CLIMBING
ddc
bionic angel
wafwotam

CAMPING
ddc
bionic angel
missing link
hevgem
mainey
rainbowskin
samara
-------------------------------------------------
keep them coming

DDC
 daddy-day-care
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 1/13/2009 5:43:32 AM
expression of interest

who would be intersted in a climb up mount tibrogarden glasshouse mountains for lunch on top.

there is also a picnic area at the base for those who do not want to climb but look through squinted eyes at those climbing....

thinking febuary 21 or 22

it is safe and its a no rope climb, but is steap and not for young children or those afraid of heights.
any one who has done this climb knows once on top the view is breathtaking and on the edge and the feeling is a great sence of achievment.

also family camping over easter thinking 4wd park for some spectating sport (if you enjoy that thing) and or those that have 4wds can have a play to
or just relax around campsite if its a popular idea i will go ahead a day earlier to claim
a site away from dusty tracks which can be annoying at these places but most have good sites away from the action near rivers etc...

i have camped these places many times and there not at all blokey places they cater for familys and the elderly who come in caravans etc
there will be fresh water, showers usualy tuck shops etc

interest needed asap to book
DDC
 daddy-day-care

Where to now?
Posted: 1/13/2009 4:44:32 AM
i have being all around australia from geraldton in WA all they way around the bottom through sa, vic, nsw and up to mackay and lived in darwin for a while and i say i like brisbane the best buy far and i call it home were in brisbane i am not sure yet i have being in the redlands for around 10 yrs now but i want to buy some land ands its to dear here now for land so i will have to move out a bit but i will miss the sea breeze.
i love the mountains in vic but i hate cold weather. if i could have those mountains here thats were i would be for sure.

drop in for a cupper you will understand why i like it here to !!!
DDC
 daddy-day-care
Msg: 27 (view)

expression of intrest 2nd night ride (brizzy)
Posted: 1/13/2009 1:07:18 AM
yep, all good to go, no kids that weekend...not leading though, dont want to lead any one astray lol

DDC
 daddy-day-care
Msg: 24 (view)

Posted: 1/12/2009 5:28:40 AM

we will be riding through some quite streets and by spacing the groups might allow for less noise disturbance.

leaves me out then, oh well , next!!!
 daddy-day-care
Msg: 22 (view)

Posted: 1/12/2009 5:11:24 AM
Hey I am keen to join you guys for this one,,,,sounds like a plan!!!!!!!
 daddy-day-care
Msg: 92 (view)

simple question - do you believe in a god?
Posted: 1/12/2009 4:10:51 AM

^^^ Oh wow I haven't been in the mood to look in here for a little while and didn't realise what had happened. FauxPa is right... DDC, it was a different post under 466 when I wrote my post. I wasn't referring to your post at all, and I am not surprised that the original post under that number got deleted because it obviously did break the rules. I can understand why you'd be upset to think I said that about your post, but ... I didn't. I regret that there has been this confusion.

ok all kissed and made up ... sorry for the confusion to

Hey i have a question to the atheist, what do you say to the fact that every event in the bible right back to noah (exluding the great flood!!) is consisdered as actual history by historians and that if you follow virtualy every releigon back it will lead to abraham who was a decendent of noah. does this proof there is a god not all but it will establish some good sequence of events and consistancy.

Another queston have you ever put your face to the sky, ground or even the shit that happens to us at times and prayed to a god through tears of hopelessness.
because to believe in a god is to exept that there is more to this world than our selves. and then to have those prayers answered!!!

Now that is the most amazing thing...... but when the joy is lost from days, months, years past, we then have to relay on faith and sometimes thats the hardest of all.

Because you dont wont to let the memory of the hand upon your shoulder or even under your arse, keeping you up in those times, when you know you couldn't do it on your own, a hand you cant see but you knew it was there.

now that is believing and no matter what some schoaler puts in a book, net, poem, taught at schools etc...

It means nothing because you knew it was real.
DDC
 daddy-day-care
Msg: 91 (view)

Posted: 1/11/2009 5:17:51 AM

It's those posts that don't contain an argument to support the poster's own point of view about god but instead (or mostly) resort to making personal comments, assumptions, or insinuations about other posters because they mistakenly think that constitutes debate, who are the ones breaking the rules. I think the bulk of the content of message 466 falls into that category.

MSG 466

For me it wasn't untill I had reached the end of my teather and reached out, then had my own personal mirracle, so how could I not believe. before that I was a monkeys uncle and scoffed / ridculed believers.

Since that turning point I have studied many beliefs and stand firm with the bible.
And if any educated non believer wanted a non judgementle discussion I would be more than oblidged to share what i believe, but not in a open forum ae there are to many know it alls, who through in remarks for attention then run.

I "do not" attach myself to any denomanation because as much as I admire their dedication, I can biblicly argue their own beliefs.

Further as I have jumped fence a few times, hence I wont belittle myself in the above argments as its these arguments that have destroyed billions+++++ of people lives, whom ordanaryly would be great mates.

People love one enother and dont judge or feel begrudged. as it just were we are at the present and we all have room to move, unfutunetly maybe not the time.

DDC's opinion

are you for real ????? i didn't know we were here to argue, debate or have to cut and pasted proof of what we believe.

that is a choice we choose to do in a open forum and god bless those that do and there studies!!
I was pointing out that my believe is from faith, and that, that faith was found from experinces in my life that has nothing to do with what sience has tought me and it is of a spiratural nature how can some one cut and paste such things??

now if your offended and suggest i am breaking the "RULES" from my post and possibly feeling begrudged by it then maybe PM me to clarife the offence to see if i intended to upset "YOU"

have a nice day

DDC
 daddy-day-care
Msg: 14 (view)

Was Martin Bryant Guilty???
Posted: 1/8/2009 5:03:55 AM
I THINK YOUR ALL A LITTLE HASH HERE ON THE OP...
AND NEXT YOUR GOING TO SAY THAT WACCO IN TEXAS HAPPEN AS THE MEDIA SAYS B#LLSH#T.
WHAT WAS TO GAIN FROM MARTIN BRYANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW ABOUT THE BANNING OF GUNS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>??????????????

NEXT YOUR GOING TO SAY OH I AM NOT GOING THERE ............
CONSPIRACY ARE REAL. OPEN YOUR OWN EYES, WHERE PAWNS IN A RICH MANS GAME OF CHESS.........

TO THE OP YOU HAVE HIT A NERVE YES, BUT A FAIR QUESTION MAYBE JUST NOT HERE.
 daddy-day-care
Msg: 90 (view)

Posted: 1/7/2009 9:33:55 PM
For me it wasn't untill I had reached the end of my teather and reached out, then had my own personal mirracle, so how could I not believe. before that I was a monkeys uncle and scoffed / ridculed believers.

Since that turning point I have studied many beliefs and stand firm with the bible.
And if any educated non believer wanted a non judgementle discussion I would be more than oblidged to share what i believe, but not in a open forum ae there are to many know it alls, who through in remarks for attention then run.

I "do not" attach myself to any denomanation because as much as I admire their dedication, I can biblicly argue their own beliefs.

Further as I have jumped fence a few times, hence I wont belittle myself in the above argments as its these arguments that have destroyed billions+++++ of people lives, whom ordanaryly would be great mates.

People love one enother and dont judge or feel begrudged. as it just were we are at the present and we all have room to move, unfutunetly maybe not the time.

DDC's opinion
 daddy-day-care

pics of New Years Eve event brissy
Posted: 1/1/2009 5:28:48 PM
it was a great night thanks for organising such a cool event cant wait till the next one whoo hoo!!
 daddy-day-care
Msg: 9 (view)

what is dogging??? I was asked if i wanted to do it...!!!
Posted: 12/29/2008 1:13:34 AM
i think i am in trouble now as i am a qualified dogger and have being doing it for years i have the work place health and safety cert to proove it.

well i thought i was doing it, but aparently i have being doing it all wrong.
 daddy-day-care
Msg: 9 (view)

What is Christmas to you?
Posted: 12/25/2008 2:10:47 AM

Christmas means another day on my own - I wish I could actually go to work cos at least I would have something to do -My Son will open his presents & I will take him to his Father - I do not enjoy Christmas at all

Xmas is going out wasting money on presents for people who most of the time don't deserve a greeting let alone a present and false smiles and well wishes from people you know don't like you but are only been polite... I'm working again this year so don't have to worry about making a whole lot of food only to waste it because people either don't turn up when they say they will or they have eaten all day and are not hungry even though they have accepted the invite to DINNER.... I HATE XMAS

worry about making a whole lot of food only to waste it because people either don't turn up when they say they will

thats my house the last 2 nights in a row

I am with you lot.
If it wasn't for kids I would rather be cleaning toilets with my head, than doing christmas.
I am usualy a happy go lucky, smiling bloke that never gets down, but christmas, fark'n ruins it every time.

over it.
 daddy-day-care
Msg: 33 (view)

11th Brizzy Bike Ride 28th Dec ( Nerang 8am )
Posted: 12/25/2008 1:06:47 AM
RIDERS.................................PILLIONS

Ulyssian.................................. Annie Angel
Mango1450............................ Goldcoastblonde
Roby_B.................................. Rainbowskin
Sparklingsaphires................... No pillion req'd
Tonyb1................................... No pillion req'd
Drone165................................ Pepperandspices2...now that your an "old hand"
Riccardo................................. Heavenly Rrr....(reserved for now)
JustGenuine............................ No Pillion Req'd
bestyoullfind...........................?
busa-dan05.............................?
blue moon 63..........................No pillion req'd
moreoflife...............................risk_ka
Rustieeee................................No pillion req'd
bevbag....................................sue
gsx650....................................?
dagoose...................................?
Phil at Byron........................... ?
bushboy33.............................. ?
easyrider181............................No pillion Req'd
Richie.......................................?
Coupe 351................................?

Sorry I am out going for a holiday to north queensland for new years eve, have fun for me
 daddy-day-care
Msg: 8 (view)

NEW YEARS EVE PARTY FOR BRIS VEGAS
Posted: 12/25/2008 1:01:21 AM
count me out, i'm getting out of here for new years, north queensland here i am come whoop whoop
 daddy-day-care

If I knew then............what I know now
Posted: 12/24/2008 11:32:23 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooo why did you have to remind me of all the things I did wrong dam it I thought I was over them.................lol

No not realy..... I have no regrets, I am 32, I have spread my time till now fairly evenly, I have worked, voluntered and holidayed over seas, I own my own home (well the bank does but we have an arrangment) I have several trades and to many toys to play with, I also have the 2 most buetifull children known to man.

I could have saved all my penny's and not had a story to tell, I could have lots of storys story to tell

My only regret....... is I dont have a special someone to share it with. Like my christmas day !! kids went at 2pm now all alone ok enough sooking... lol
always next year
Right after that i am going to book a flight some where?
 daddy-day-care

Posted: 12/23/2008 10:53:44 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ That i'd like to see , now where is that wolf whistle icon

whoop weal
 daddy-day-care
Msg: 17 (view)

Posted: 12/23/2008 10:50:22 PM
lol ..........ok if I cant have a greeting I wont hold a grudge, I will do one better and hand out pearl neck laces as you ladies come in............

daddy-day-care
Msg: 15 (view)

Posted: 12/23/2008 5:27:35 AM
so are we going to do some island traditions for the party maybe a hungy?? and will there be some hulu dancer at the entrance to welcome us men with flower necklaces??
 daddy-day-care

tongue twisters
Posted: 12/23/2008 3:58:59 AM
how many tounges
can tounge twister twist
if a tounge twister could twist tounges
i am not a tounge twister
i am a tounge twister son
but i will twist tounges
till the tounge twister comes

boom boom .......................... i just made that up lol
 daddy-day-care
Msg: 3 (view)

Firearms and Society
Posted: 12/23/2008 3:52:04 AM
f#@#@k the guns, bring out the cream pies....... then we will see who is boss.

guns are made to kill full stop what other purpose could they before maybe to intimadate with the intent to kill???

if a certain person wanted a gun he could aquire a gun.... if many people wanted guns there would not be supply to demand in this country. so we would be down on defence unless the goverment handed out a stock pile kept for a rainy day !!! no coment required i dont think its on topic.

in short guns are dangerous and used for wrong reasons when allowed in a peacfull main stream society........
my 2c
 daddy-day-care
Msg: 30 (view)

11th Brizzy Bike Ride 28th Dec ( Nerang 8am )
Posted: 12/22/2008 3:15:12 AM
Have a great chrissy and new years and seeya on another ride soon :)

Update :)

Riders..................................... Pillions

Ulyssian.................................. Annie Angel
Mango1450............................ Goldcoastblonde
Roby_B.................................. Rainbowskin
Sparklingsaphires................... No pillion req'd
Tonyb1................................... No pillion req'd
Drone165................................ Pepperandspices2...now that your an "old hand"
Riccardo................................. Heavenly Rrr....(reserved for now)
JustGenuine............................ No Pillion Req'd
bestyoullfind...........................?
busa-dan05.............................?
blue moon 63..........................No pillion req'd
FreshFrog...............................RareJewel66
moreoflife...............................risk_ka
Rustieeee................................Heavenly Rrr .....(pending)
bevbag....................................?
gsx650....................................?
dagoose...................................?
Phil at Byron........................... ?
bushboy33.............................. ?
easyrider181............................No pillion Req'd
Richie........................................?
Coupe 351................................?
daddy day care..........................going solo
 daddy-day-care

Summer secrets.
Posted: 12/19/2008 5:46:13 AM
well i have being trying to run 20 minutes every day for the last few weeks that tones it a bit, lift some weights to bulk up and drink lots of water and protien shakes does it for me 2 months of this and summer is set to go...... whoo hoo
 daddy-day-care

You certainly had a good time last night...snicker snicker ...Facing the after-party aftermath.
Posted: 12/19/2008 5:42:32 AM
lol i wasn't game to wear my skirt back then Naamah, i was shy.... lol

hey bucky did you find a $50 in your back pocket if so there is your answer lol if not well keep guessing lol
 daddy-day-care

You certainly had a good time last night...snicker snicker ...Facing the after-party aftermath.
Posted: 12/19/2008 4:33:20 AM
oh no ok ok ok i will tell a story
i was 18 in my datto 1600 just got out of the movies had a car full of mates all male.
as i pulled out onto the main drag we past the bus stop and there was this cute girl all by her self.
I slowed right down pulling up next to her and started talking, pretty much asking of the bat, if she wanted to come to party we were going to. she looked at all of us and said something along the lines of can i trust all you guys, i said i cant speak for the rest of them but you can trust me i wouldn't let anything happen she said "if you look after me i will come" i said well jump in she went a pay phone made a phone a call come back and jumped in on my mates lap in the gront pasenger seat.
Any way we went to the party it was lame after about an hour i wanted to go home she was mingaling around i had hardly talked to her in the time we had being there but as i was leaving and promised to keep an eye out i said i am going do you want to stay herethere all good guys here you'll be fine. She looked at me and said no way i am going with you!!
i said allright lets go!!
well that was friday night, come monday morning i had to work, so i took her to her home give her kiss good bye and left i dont think i even got her name whoops we never mentioned seeing each other again etc.
now for the snickers lol
i get to work, which was at my bosses house while there i saw a car pull in the drive thought little of it.
Untill smoko,,, i went up to the house walked through the kitchen into the dining and there sat my bosses wife and three ladies i had never seen and the girl i had met on friday to which she said thats the guy the one from the weekend with a big smile on her face these other ladies would have being her mother and aunties maybe but the look on there faces was priceless one of the aunties had a smile while the mother glared and the bosses wife just looked back and forth while i went red with embarrasment turned and went back out side .......... with no smoko.

it was awkard allright lol does that fit in topic, Naamah
 daddy-day-care
Msg: 28 (view)

photos from Redcliffe Xmas
Posted: 12/8/2008 3:17:35 AM
thans for the great day, fun had by as three kids
and the food rocked

The well i got wet!! lol .. half way there
 daddy-day-care
Msg: 163 (view)

Family Xmas Day @ Redcliffe Lagoons 7th Dec 2008
Posted: 12/6/2008 3:14:02 PM

Points will be awarded according to age, build quality, imagination, originality and whatever else I see as fantastic.
Remember to bring a bucket and spade to have a chance!.
Prize will be the kid's Mum get's a date with Hoppy, just kidding lol, no one will enter if I do that .

hoppy what if my kids win?,,,,,,,,,,, do i get your date? ............... opps i mean a date ????
 daddy-day-care
Msg: 51 (view)

Rape
Posted: 12/2/2008 3:42:41 AM

Thankfully there are many lovely men in this world , who like the good Daddy up here ^^who speak with wisdom.

Thank you I will take that as a compliment.

The topic is a very serious topic, I bet many pofers are avoiding it as its to close to home and it needs some decorum, some people have opened up and shared, I wonder if they regret it after seeing the careless remarks?
 daddy-day-care
Msg: 37 (view)

What is your 'Im outta here' relationship circuit breaker ?
Posted: 12/2/2008 3:31:33 AM
simple if they dont know how to feed me then they have no hope to start with other than that its all good.
 daddy-day-care
Msg: 61 (view)

Posted: 12/1/2008 5:21:04 AM
all in the name of god
over and out!!!!!!!!!!!
patiently waiting for a political thread now!!!!!!!!!!!
pfffffffffffffffT
 daddy-day-care
Msg: 105 (view)

Family Xmas Day @ Redcliffe Lagoons 7th Dec 2008
Posted: 12/1/2008 4:31:02 AM
Mainey.............2 kids
Deb...................2kids
Mafato...............1child
Tigerlilly1980.....1
Tigerfriend.........2 KIDS
daddy day care..............3kids,,,, boy 3yrs, girl 5yrs and a boy 32yrs
 daddy-day-care
Msg: 48 (view)

Rape
Posted: 11/30/2008 2:54:19 PM
There is to much circumstantial evidence in a supposed rape that happened years ago. Just like fishermen the fish grows bigger in the mind. I said sex is a natural act not rape....
What is the damming part about rape. Were you fisically hurt. Was your virginity stolen.
I just can not see the cense in coming up with a rape allegation after such a time had passed.
Does finance come into it. What is the motivation. Rape has gone on since the beginning of time. The English had large numbers of people classed as idiots or imbisiles ,a product of in breeding in days gone by, with brothers getting up sisters etc , Was that rape.

so does this mean that if I was feeling a little randy after a night on the town, but having no luck with the ladies, that I could just drag one of into the bushes belting her if she restrains and gagging her if she is noisy.... as I dont want our interment time interupted
and then have my way with her because its a "natural act."
go flash your arse around some inmates and see if they do the honour of a "natural act"
as thats nothing "NEW" either.

Thankfully I have never being abused physicaly, mentaly or sexualy. But I feel for those that have as I have seen the effects from enough people male and female that have to know it is not "a natural act" and it is the act of a selfish, self centered person.

I understand that there occasions were it is far fetched like a a couple hooking up in a bar etc geting to a place of intermacy blah blah blah then one of them thinks this is wrong and dosen't want the embarrasment of the choice they made, so they call it rape .
It is then that they become the preditor not the victim. and they should be punished equaly.
This should apply to perants that accuse there ex's of molistering there children so as they dont have to see them. throw the book at these "things" I say.
Those that do this ruin it for those that realy do need help and are victoms.
 daddy-day-care
Msg: 56 (view)

Posted: 11/30/2008 2:28:58 PM

It is not the interbreeding between unrelated species. As the definition suggests it is a series of minuscule changes affecting the genetics of a generation of species (not an entire species on a global level!) until a new species is formed, typically as a result of a changing habitat.

If you wish to see evidence of this then look at the different races of human beings, or go to a dog show and look at the different breeds of dog. Dogs that are alive today would not survive if left in a world without people: the only dogs that would survive are the ones most similar to wolves and would evolve as their habitat demands it. There are also plenty of fossilised remains of extinct species that show evolution in progress.

yes fact

2) Earth and humans did develop due to chance. Particles in the universe collided in to each other forming matter which collided in to other matter until planets and stars developed. Eventually Earth was formed and was stable enough to sustain life. Single cell organisms were the first forms of life on Earth and they evolved in to larger species which eventually evolved in to monkeys who eventually evolved in to humans.

pffffffft ....................good to see you have faith brother
and you think religon has holes in it!!!!!

I had the same theary for a long time but after a few personal miracles pffffffft no way
I'll go for the helping hand from the big man upstairs, as we all need it at times.
 daddy-day-care
Msg: 51 (view)

Posted: 11/27/2008 5:52:35 PM

Relax grasshopper..., just show me the evidence.

look around
 daddy-day-care

Rape
Posted: 11/24/2008 1:03:02 AM
please ..
some thing to ponder after reading all your remarks
Often when a man is rape by another man as much as he might hate it, try and fight screem etc.... it doesn't stop his G spot from being stimulated as it in his anus and while he is being raped and no daubt the worst day of his life, he finds him self erect and may even ejaculate now when its finished he is left with the guilt that he was " aroused to the point of ejuculation" he then wonders if he is gay did he actuly enjoy it etc... he dosen't understand why it happen unless explained to0 him, but say he was in jail. who is he going to tell??

Was he wrong because it would apear he enjoyed it?? is he now gay?? etc.... because many turn gay after would, as they never understand why it happen "as it did".......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
as for OP....... IMHO it was doctor / patient relationship and it was wrong ................................. but the court will decide.
 daddy-day-care
Msg: 49 (view)

Posted: 11/23/2008 11:56:06 PM

simple answer - yes!!

more complicated answer - yes!!

oh - you want more ,,,, ok I believe in a christian god, and of no domination, but the god I have leant from, through the bible, I am weary of different publications of this book and choose the king james to study or new king james for easyier reading.
I have read it many times!!

I stand fast to believing in my god I will be either wrong or right and will not know untill the day I die. But I figure it better to be right or wrong than sit on the fence and have no chance.

I do not judge others for there believe nor push mine, in saying that I do like to study it and talk to those who are open in there views as long as it doesn't turn into who's wrong or right.................. at that point I walk and say please agree to disagree..........

does that answer your simple question..
 daddy-day-care
Msg: 62 (view)

casino fancy dress photos
Posted: 11/21/2008 1:35:43 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^ kids come with the shed guys

cool so it comes with cheap labour to!!!! your to nice
 daddy-day-care
Msg: 59 (view)

Posted: 11/21/2008 1:00:49 AM
ha ha ha was that thong stuck to the wall, sir hoppys i was wondering who's it was?
 daddy-day-care
Msg: 58 (view)

Posted: 11/21/2008 12:58:36 AM
oh i just realised i left my shed out the back can you bring that up to cheers

Show ALL Forums