Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: I need to know how to find out if a good daycare with no complaints
 hotxxbunz
Msg: 7 (view)

I need to know how to find out if a good daycare with no complaints
Posted: 4/29/2009 11:30:30 PM
Golfer38~ what does upscale cars have to do with the parents letting things slip by?
Please understand that this is NOT a confrontational question...I just don't know what you mean by this and would love to know the correlation?

OP...everyones advice so far has been great. One of the other things you might want to do when you do find a place that you are interested in, is have the parents of the current children that are enrolled be your best references...ask them all the questions that you can.
Other people have said this, but make sure you are using a licensed day care facility. In most states they are madated to a code of ethics, so to speak....

Best of luck on your search...
 hotxxbunz
Msg: 18 (view)

is it wrong to be picky?
Posted: 4/22/2009 1:26:35 AM
Not at all wrong to be "picky"....
when you are seeking a potential partner or mate, then there are certain attributes YOU are looking for in that person. If you find them great, if not, then you are the one to suffer and become unhappy. I myself am a bbw and some people don't like it and others do. That is their own choice...
The major thing to remember is that everyone needs to do what is right for them, not what society deems fit for them.
Good luck to all of Y☆び
 hotxxbunz
Msg: 68 (view)

Going down on her
Posted: 4/22/2009 12:59:12 AM
Spitfire~are you kidding? I have never had one female friend that states she doesn't enjoy getting oral sex, sure, I have heard of females not wanting it but come on, I would say the majority of women like it.

OP~ if you have gotton to the point of thinking about giving her oral sex, the I assume your in a sexual relationship with her, if the relationship has progressed to that point then why not discuss this with her openly. Ask her if she enjoys it, what are her likes/dislikes. That is the best way to find out if she will enjoy it. If she states that she doesn't enjoy it, then ask a bit more, if she had a bad experience prior it may have become an issue for her. There is always the chance that she is unexperienced at it and/or shy about it. Work your way slowly into it. It has to be one of the most sensual things that 2 people can share and I don't understand those that shy away from it. In my opinion its all about that is the best
 hotxxbunz
Msg: 15 (view)

What do you do/enjoy after....
Posted: 4/20/2009 9:23:42 PM

The responses above are hysterical.

Relax, flirt and get ready for the next round

hotxxbunz
Msg: 3 (view)

February Cruise
Posted: 3/27/2009 10:01:50 PM
Geeez, chill...it sounds like the OP was passing along some info about a singles cruise on a dating network....
If your interested check it out, if not, leave it be....he's lookin for
 hotxxbunz
Msg: 12 (view)

anybody else never ever find mr or ms rite
Posted: 3/21/2009 11:48:34 PM
OP...nobody is saying that you aren't a nice guy. You seem nice from your profile and you are looking at the best interest of your children when looking for a mate. However, your spelling and grammer are not very well presented. Several people have already told you this, yet you keep replying with the same grammer and spelling.
I have a few questions for you?
1. Is english your first language?...if the answer is no, then maybe you can get someone who speaks your language to help you post a proper profile.
2. Do you have a problem with reading and or writing? To me it seems that you seem to spell phonetically which means that you spell the way you hear the word. Its ok to have learning disibilities, again there are people that can help you.
This is not an attack on you. You seem to be looking for Ms. Right, but you need to fix your profile and learn to spell and write correctly. In person you might be a shining star, the life of the party, the "one" man of someones dreams..BUT..you need to figure out how to change your profile, so a little more character, poise, and seriousness need to come through, or you are going to remain lonely. If you need help ask for it...as a matter of fact message me and I will help you get a proper spelling profile up and running and then its all your job to take it from there....
I just gave from my heart with as much sensitivity as I could....I hope you are not being some smart a** who is playing games....
Good luck if I don't ear from you
 hotxxbunz
Msg: 83 (view)

Watching women masturbate?
Posted: 3/21/2009 11:02:55 PM
Old thread, bringing it back to life, maybe...

Personally, I think its sexy as heck to watch a partner masturbate. I love to do it in front of him and I love to watch it be done...more often than not, it leads to more fun so I say play away, then have a lick and keep on ticking
 hotxxbunz
Msg: 291 (view)

Ladies That hate recieving oral sex
Posted: 3/20/2009 12:49:15 AM
I personally don't understand a woman that doesn't enjoy oral sex.
I do have a friend that has the theory that it is gross because it is the same spot as urine comes from. I have had this conversation with her multiple times, explaining that as long as she keeps herself clean, she will be amazed at the feeling and the sexual "doors" that will open for her. She still will not allow it. I am very close with her husband and he has been there for our conversations a few times and he loves her to death, but just wants to experience it with her. He enjoys it and wants to please her every way possible.
I don't understand the lack of desire for it. For me it is the number one sexual pleasure that I enjoy. It is amazing, especially when your partner is willing to work with you and accept contructive critisism..such as a little harder, softer..etc....
For me it has been a favorite since I was younger, which brings back a fond memory...of course sex was not allowed at home so my bf and I had what we called the sex blanket and we kept it in his trunk and I would sneak it around the side of my house, into the laundry room door, wash it and have it ready to go back into his car...those were the days...that blanket got plenty of use, and the majority of it came from him performing oral, to the point where a towel joined the blanket
The body is such a natural creation, enjoy every aspect of it sexually as long as you possibly can take it.
For those woman that don't enjoy it, relax, take time let your partner explore...maybe try it a little at a time...I repeat relax...the more you open up to it the closer you might find yourself becoming to your lover....
Happy Munching
and maybe if your lucky ;=)
 hotxxbunz
Msg: 10 (view)

Marriage = no sex WHY??
Posted: 3/11/2009 9:24:24 PM
Passthemuster> took the wods right off the tips of my fingers...you joined the site in Fevruary and in post # 3 you say that you joined before this marriage thing became an issue...who meets someone and wants to look for a marriage proposal within the first few months....
So now you are advertising the fact that you are single as well as the fact that you are bisexual, seems you don't know what you want and need to decide that before going anywhere near the alter!!!
 hotxxbunz
Msg: 83 (view)

Strip clubs and relationships
Posted: 3/11/2009 9:12:35 PM
If it bothers you and he won't take your feelings into consideration, then there is a problem with it.
Have you ever thought of going with him? It is very erotic and sensual to share something like this with your partner as a new spice for your relationship.
Either way even if he did go to a strip club and "look", he is coming home to you to be intamate with....come on you can't say that during sex, another person has ever crossed your mind...if the answer to that is no...then you need to get real with yourself!!!
 hotxxbunz
Msg: 250 (view)

Does being/becoming overweight influence relationships?
Posted: 3/10/2009 10:00:12 PM
If a man chooses to date a woman that has meat on her bones or is a bbw, that is his perogative. People come in all different sizes shapes colors etc...if you are a real person, then the exterior of the person has nothing to do with what is in the heart and or the mind. Some people have been of normal weight during the beginning of a relationship, but then felt comfortable and may have slacked a bit.
What about a bbw that was always one, but a smaller bbw and after marriage, I became ill and was on medication that made me gain weight. I have chosen to stop that medication and now it fluctuates...so be it...if my partner all of a sudden had a stroke or got hurt where he couldn't walk again is that a reason to "change" feelings...it seriously is on the inside my friends...althoug I will say and admit to the fact that being overweight is not the healthiest in the world...that's a given. Bottom line if your shallow, then find one of your own type. People have feelings and deserve a chance no matter what they look like...
 hotxxbunz
Msg: 301 (view)

Sarcasm red flag or not?
Posted: 3/10/2009 9:40:39 PM
I find sarcasm in a relationship that is established is a heightened state of joking around. In the beginning of a relationship or before you have met the person, it is a complete turn off. There is no reason to start a relationship with sarcastic undertones. It has turned me off from some that I have had connections with
 hotxxbunz
Msg: 152 (view)

My gf won't even let me touch her down there
Posted: 2/28/2009 12:43:35 AM
Well at the age of 24 if she has only had one other sexual partner, wouldn't you find that a turn on that she is feeling enough to want to make this a great relationship. It seems that she is wanting more from you, just not able to give it at this point. The choice to stay with her would have to be a personal one. Do you want a wholesome girl that has been sexually careful and wated for a loving relationship, or are you looking for a woman that is easy. If you want someone more experienced, move on, if not, talk to her and tell her your feeling and what you would like out of a relationship...be honest, she may open up to you in more ways than one
 hotxxbunz
Msg: 81 (view)

Occasional Crying with an Orgasm...
Posted: 1/20/2009 1:12:19 AM
When you connect on a passionate heated level with someone there tens to be a multitude of emotions...I have cried, which usually leads to laughter....the crying is just an aftermath of the intensity of the orgasm...the laughter Is usually based on the embarrasment of the crying...an orgasm is a powerful thing...it also depends on the type of orgasm...clitoral orgasms tend to be playful and ticklish..g spot orgasms seemd to get the emotions going..and if its a combination of the 2 then accept the waterworks as a sign of satisfaction from your partner....
 hotxxbunz
Msg: 85 (view)

this is embarrassing!
Posted: 12/20/2008 12:43:54 AM
OP...if you have the talent, then go for it...do not be embarrased....
This has been happening to me since I was young. It was never an issue in the beginning because my first long term bf and I thought this was normal...when I moved on out of that relationship, I realized that it was something that didn't always happen. Now that I have had experience...I can add a few of my own opinions...first of all there seems to be that misconception by some that this actually is a woman urinating on you...that is NOT the case...look it up..or just simply take a look at the color...(I had a guy once accuse me of this, and I seriously told him to get in touch with his sexuality)...I have also found that while it will happen in most cases, you really have to be in touch with yourself sexually to "allow" this to happen...for some it comes naturally and for others its just from g spot stim, clit stim or a combination of both...some woman can only have this with penitration while others it just happens when they are with a long term lover(husband or boyfriend)...what most woman don't know is that it can happen with anyone....trust me for those of you that don't think it can happen with you....relax....take it slow and have your partner try different tecniques...work slowly to see what type of orgasm is easiest for you to have then mentally focus in on that type of orgasm and you will see that it will gradually happen...maybe a little at first but eventually it will becaome wetter and wetter until you will be needing those towels and or rubber sheets....OP~ go for it...you will feel great afterwords....it is a sexual release like no other....just make your partner aware so they are not surprised by the flow....and guys if your lady says it can't happen...trust me if you are patient....it will flow....I have been with a woman who was interested in it after we had been together and it worked as I was very tender with her and talked her through it and bingo...there it was...and it didn't have anything to do with the female with female situation...I just was very slow with her and talked her through it and explained to her when she should be feeling it and coaxed her through it.....have fun and play safe (ALWAYS)
 hotxxbunz
Msg: 16 (view)

Wadda you think about Virginity Auction '' Taboo ?
Posted: 10/23/2008 10:23:10 AM
This girl that was on Maury for the lie detector test was also on the Howard Stern show, with the owner of the bunny ranch in Nevada. She claims to be on there so that her sister and her can finish school. They were promoting her virginity and the lie detector proved she was still a virgin.
Her sister appeared with her and was "supporting" her goal.
Obviously they are both desperate for money to get through school, I don't know whatever happened to student loans(actually the economy happened) but this is their way of making it.
 hotxxbunz
Msg: 139 (view)

oral sex on women
Posted: 10/23/2008 8:46:59 AM
I know several women that don't like oral sex, because they are uncomfortable with their bodies. I have been with both men and woman and I LOVE oral sex, however I did have an encounter with a woman who claimed to be bisexual, and she didn't mind performing the act to another woman, however would not let anyone "go there" with her. That I didn't get, one would think that since there is such limitation on what 2 woman can do to each other, that oral sex would be amongst the top choices. She stated that for her, it was more about the softness and caress of a woman than the actual act of oral sex.
In my opinion, that is a very important part of the whole sexual experience.
OP, I guess it remains the same. Its a matter of personal preference.
 hotxxbunz
Msg: 72 (view)

Why do men like to give women backrubs?
Posted: 9/28/2008 1:31:11 PM
Getting a backrub from another person be it male or female, is an erotic enounter. It can bring you to a place in a relationship that ypu never knew existed. It can make feelings surface that weren't there prior to the backrub....

Its a sensous act, and the slightest move can be the trigger that sets off the emotions and sensory receptors in the brain.

Don't question it, go for it, it might be an innocent gesture or a kinky surprise!
 hotxxbunz
Msg: 4 (view)

Lost that really special one...and my friends to hers
Posted: 8/4/2008 11:28:11 PM
Hiya,
I read your thoughts and took a look at your profile....I see that you are 22...I am not sure if she is the same age, but from your profile you seem to be very mature for your age with an incredible amount of talent...some things that others double your age could never achieve...while age isn't always an issue and there is the good old saying age is only a number....well it isn't....over 18 age is all about maturity level and where a person feels they are in life....aside from the mental illness that is going on...is she in and around your age? Because if so...that might have an impact on her feeling and actions....due to her mental illness, or otherwise...she might not have the maturity level or mental capacity to carry on a full relationship....which might be the reason for her committment issues....however on the other hand...mental illness can be so much more dibilitating than a physical one...the capacity to maintain a stable relationship may not be there due to extreme security issues or lack of proper nuturing.... especially since you stated that you don't know much about her past and the fact that she look at people in the light of "aquaintences passing through"....sound like you might not be the problem....that distrust is a biggie here in general and in her life...if you get the chance to speak with her again....this is something you might want to lightly question her on....(if you didn't spend the 8 hours talking I wouldn't even had suggest that you bring it up, however if you spent so long talking...it seems as an outsider, she might be comfortable enough to get into a little bit of a deeper discussion giving you a deeper understanding of her.
It sounds like at this point...she might not be the one for you but if you are harboring such strong feelings for her...one last attempt might be worth it to you...if you get no response than I would take it for what it is and try and move on...if you hold yourself back waiting for her then you are going to fall into a trap that you might not want to encase yourself in....
As far as your friends go...that is a very typical story, that once one becomes involved with a significant other...they tend to leave their friends behind....which is not good because obviously a great friend is more important to ones self than anything else and while the significant other might be a great friend to them....there are no guarantees that the significant other will always be there....and people need to keep that in mind when getting into a relationship, that keeping existing friends is one of the most important things in life....
Good luck to you and feel free to message me at anytime....
 hotxxbunz
Msg: 16 (view)

Sweet BBW Senorita in Distress needs your advice :)
Posted: 7/23/2008 12:21:36 AM

I too am a bbw and very confident in who I am as a person and am completly aware of my body shape and my size....with that being said I believe that a persons perception of their body image has a big impact on how they portray themselves to others.
OP: you stated that you yourself might feel insecure and that's why you feel that you might not have good luck in dating....as others have stated you are a beautiful girl and you need to take some time and work on yourself and begin to believe that you are worth more than just sex and if you portray that image from within you will find that not all people in this world are looking for just a sexual encounter. There are PLENTY of men that admire bbw...and want them for their mind body and soul....you need to become more outgoing and put yourself on the petastal that you belong on......the (so called) men that are looking for quick sex are the ones that have the self esteem issues moreso than anyone....they need to prove to themselves that they can "get anyone into bed"....DO NOT SETTLE ANYMORE!!! You are worth the sun the moon and the stars to someone and oneday WILL find a man that will consider you to be his perfect woman.... keep fishing and soon you'll get a keeper....just remember your beauty is your bait.....(((hugs)))
 hotxxbunz
Msg: 112 (view)

Nipple colour
Posted: 7/8/2008 1:10:48 AM
Ok I saw this and had to make a comment on it since it is an issue for me....I myself have pink areola and pink nipples...and can't stand it...I am very fair skinned irish so I guess it comes with the territory...I am also bisexual...and with that being said I don't have a preference for another fem nipple color or areola....I just wish mine were darker

hotxxbunz
Msg: 22 (view)

tummy apron... a big deal or no?
Posted: 7/8/2008 12:28:59 AM
People in this post have had different opinions....again I have a tummy and am a bbw...but if that's all a partner wanted to focus on then he/she would not be of interest to me anyway....I am not a barbie(far from it)but if my partner wanted that then they shouldn't be talking to me...as long as you are upfront about your situation and don't expect everyone to think your "hot" then you have to do what's right for you...you will be "hot" to someone....

LOVE TO LIVE...LIVE TO LOVE
 hotxxbunz

tummy apron... a big deal or no?
Posted: 7/7/2008 1:00:20 AM
I am a bbw with a bit more than just an apron....I am tall so weight is hid well, however my stomach is def not my best feature...with that being said...I find that if I present myself in a confident manner(which I am) then it is usually not a problem...I am open honest and very upfront about my weight issues and some like some don't...my feeling is if they don't like then that's their problem....be confident in who you are and what your body mind and soul consist of...
 hotxxbunz

A newbie here! Any bad experiences with posting your picture?
Posted: 7/7/2008 12:38:18 AM
I have found that making use of the private pics has been very helpful...I get plenty of resposes to my profile and the ones that take the time to read my profile and still want to message me...get a picture

Show ALL Forums