Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Ladies, I need your help reinventing my wardrobe.
 Delo69
Msg: 10 (view)

Ladies, I need your help reinventing my wardrobe.
Posted: 3/8/2016 10:28:07 PM

^ Sorry - got distracted by your username. You couldn't have been born in '69? I'm so confused :(

just a number

This is how you open your OP? First off, that's a violation of posting rules, but you're really limiting yourself here.

Edgy much? I just feel like it would help, as I am definitely far from physically unattractive and a woman who finds me attractive would probably have better suggestions of what kind of clothing they would like to see me in.

If you have a any great suggestions, then by all means - suggest away. I need help marketing myself as a product. I've worn jeans and a t shirt pretty much all my life and the responses I get when I wear dressier shirts have been overwhelmingly positive, but I don't really look at men who look like me and pay attention to what they wear.

[Quote]Hi OP,
With this shirt I think dark denim jeans... Black pants... Even tan pants...
Then again I'm a fan of dark denim.

Thank you :)

I generally wear this shirt with dark denim jeans and a dressy pair of boots as I feel that it is a good looking outfit. But I mean, what kinds of clothes do I want to buy that makes someone look at me and think, that's a mature man. I like dress shirts and feel like I have good taste in dressed up styles, but I am looking more towards modifying my casual attire.
 delo69
Msg: 1 (view)

Ladies, I need your help reinventing my wardrobe.
Posted: 3/8/2016 2:30:27 AM
any ladies who happen upon this and find me attractive;

I'm not really in touch with fashion. I wear what is comfortable, and for a long time I have believed it has heavily impacted my online dating experience. 8 years ago I let myself go and fell off, I was 350lbs. A few years ago I decided to lose some weight and now I am around 200lbs. That is great and amazing and all of that, but my wardrobe basically consists of what I wore in high school because that was the last time I was 200lbs.

I rarely shop for clothes and have found it difficult to find a niche in style. I believe I look like an attractive older man and I'd like to start working with that niche.

I recently updated my profile picture on another site in a dress shirt I bought last year and the results were instant. A little disappointingly so. =|

But regardless, I would appreciate your suggestions on types of clothing I should keep an eye out for. For example, what kind of pants would go well with this shirt? What shoes?
 delo69
Msg: 156 (view)

pof is just a waste of time
Posted: 2/2/2016 4:54:44 PM
Well obviously I'm not so full of myself as the original poster but just really I'm done with all date sites.

I don't think I even want to know what love is. Because whatever I think it is, it's obviously not.

My mother was a single mother. Ever since I was a kid I've wanted to be in love. I wanted to be a father to that person's children, to have a family. To be the kind of man that my father was not.

And being on here, I just don't know anymore. It feels like a really stupid joke.

We're all in one place to find the same thing. With so many of us, it shouldn't be hard. But for some reason it is. I've done so much to make myself a more attractive person. It just feels like, that if this is not enough then nothing ever will be so why bother?

No one here wants anything real that will last.

Show ALL Forums