Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: When is it okay to show thewilder sex side of you.
 walking in memphis
Msg: 14 (view)

When is it okay to show thewilder sex side of you.
Posted: 4/22/2008 4:54:43 PM
I would say that if you have concerns don't start showing her in the heat of the moment. Anything that might be freaky should most likely be at least mentioned to give you a wee bit of a heads up as to if that is going to make her run screaming from the room or not.

And you may be surprised. Most women are pretty damn blunt talking about sex with thier friends and can handle more than you might think. But sexual compatibility is a huge factor in any relationship and if your boat likes to say ride rougher seas, and she is into calm waters ... Someone's boat is going to sink if you know what I mean.

Plus, you may be surprised if she is totally cool and adds some of her own stuff to the mix as well. And then you may just get your top spun more than you thought. A situation we all like to be in!!
 walking in memphis
Msg: 88 (view)

would you do this?
Posted: 4/22/2008 1:36:53 PM
Without a doubt there is always 2 sides. Forums are for discussions and thus when encountering a thread like this you can discuss or berate. Most would love to berate rather than discuss. I recognise this.

For those who like to pick on the details ... Of course the info is going to make her look good. Do you honestly think anyone would come here to get made fun of??

For those who like to argue ... If you are looking for an arguement then get some anger management.

Those who wish to only find fault ... Seriously look at your life a take a moment to figure out just how perfect you are and then answer the question, " why am I here ?" .

For all of those people here to simply have some entertainment and chat a bit ... Welcome and have a great day.

And I still think that the guy is a jackass. But I think she didn't know or realise that what he was looking for either.

walking in memphis
Msg: 72 (view)

would you do this?
Posted: 4/21/2008 5:51:19 PM
Like all things with relationships there are always 2 sides.

In this case he was definately way to forward with his thoughts about things. And that can tell you some important things about maybe what you were looking for in meeting him and his intentions as well.

First of all if he was going to end the date that abruptly he most likely was looking for something easy to score with. Not your style and score one for you.
Second, considering the fact that he was not interested in allowing to finish the meal also denotes that he is unwilling to simply enjoy platonic company. Score another for you.
Third, and last, your response from his actions and need for clarification on his actions can lead one to the conclusion that you were looking for something completely different than him and did not make that clearly known before had to avoid any misconceptions. Now this is not to say you didn't try but alas, when dealing with the internet you can not leave things to chance. So your surprise is something of your own creation and thus I am left to say that it could have been avoided. One for hium for holding true to what he wanted and getting out before it became even more uncomfortable in his mind then it already was.

Now that being said ... Bad form on his part for bolting and not at least being man enough to stick out for the sake of respect for another person. so I guess the final score shall be 3 for you and 1 for him ... Need I say more?
 walking in memphis
Msg: 6 (view)

A morning after kiss
Posted: 4/21/2008 5:42:24 PM
If you feel uncomfortable with it then it may be a warning sign and need some discussion that may lead to the end of the "arrangement". But really, in most cases from a male perspective that is more or less a thank you and nothing more needs to be thought of it. Especially, considering you have this arrangement.

Remember that most men are not overly complicated when it comes to situations like this. And if they do get into that complicated state of mind it is usually not hard to tell. We are not subtle beings.
 walking in memphis
Msg: 9 (view)

Red Deer - Thursday, May 31
Posted: 5/30/2007 8:51:30 PM
I could be up for it if I am done work at a decent time and not looking at a 13 hour day the next day ... Gotta love landscaping ... when the weather works ... Work your butt off !!
 walking in memphis
Msg: 105 (view)

Open realtionships is it just cheating
Posted: 4/29/2007 5:02:45 PM
No it is not cheating ... But the fact remains that everyone wants to know then what is ??? And really this type of relationship requires a level of communication that very few couples have in this day and age. Now someone stated that the chacne of success of these relationships is about 50 % and I can say that I actually know of more marriages that are like this that are successful because they BOTH embrace the idea and have clear definitions of what they will allow.

That is right folks ... They choose what is accetable and what is not. The most common form of open realtionships is swinging and beleive it or not the norm is that you have a select group of couples that enage in this activity together and that is it. So is it that cheating?? I think not. It is more like a concept of group monogamy, if there is such a concept.

So if you choose to engage in this you will not see it as cheating at all but you will have bounderies that define what is and if one person breaks those bounderies then the relationship is in trouble.

walking in memphis
Msg: 60 (view)

Married men and female friends
Posted: 4/29/2007 4:49:40 PM
I have a wonderful friend that is married and we have been friends for years now. We are practically best friends. And her husband trusts her and I to do stuff together all the time ... I do not think it is a big deal at all

walking in memphis
Msg: 57 (view)

Intimidated?
Posted: 4/24/2007 11:45:21 AM
I get this statement alot..Guys tell me I intimidate them and I dont get it ?It actually sorta hurts my FEELINGS....that they say I intimidate them...

I can appreciate that statement Titian ... A strong, accomplished, and successful woman can be intimidating but then again if the guys are saying that of you there is the possibilty that they are trying to figure out how to woo you and can not figure out how. I know I dated a wonderful woman that had everything she needed and was not really a flowers kinda gal believe it or not. She was very hard to get to know as she had leerned to keep her feeling and thoughts private to allow her to become successful ...

There is such a thing as woman that are successful taking on moretraits that are characteristic of succeeful men and this makes it harder to meet men you want ... Althought I do not get the impression that you are a serious b**lbuster or anything.

walking in memphis
Msg: 49 (view)

lmao @ pure romantic value
Posted: 4/24/2007 8:54:26 AM
Strong, independant, and successful ....

Nope I would not feel insecure. It is as simple as this to me ... If they are successful great!! I have never asked for help in my times of need but have given freely when other around me were. If she has and does live her life that way then we have common ground. If not then we don't and I move on.

No matter what the characteristics or situations, a person is still a person. Status and the Ladder theory are not the only things that matter to me.

If she is a good person, she may like to chat. If not why worry ? I have yet to lose sleep at night wondering if the hottie that turned me down was feeling that she was superior in her life to me ...
 walking in memphis
Msg: 13 (view)

i think everyone interprets romantic gestures differently
Posted: 4/19/2007 5:01:33 PM
Wow ... I think I got my answer ... lol ... And for the important answer ... I am romantic as a person. But I have often wondered what the significance of some of these actions are. And why woman equate things like this as romance ...

Romance by defination is not about giving gifts it is about creating an environment that is condusive to making an emtional response ... So i guess you could say that giving a gift is doing that but I have never thought of it that way. So I asked ...

walking in memphis
Msg: 4 (view)

Romantic gestures .... Why are they needed ??
Posted: 4/17/2007 11:27:48 AM
Showing I care is not about flowers and candles and such ... it is how I choose to show her is it not ... These gestures are supposed to be about me showing her I care ... Now romance I understand. I candle lit dinner is something I love to do for my S/O ... back rub and massages as well ... Letting her have some peace and quiet after a hard day ... to me those things matter and are MY gestures to show I care ... The question is why do those other things matter if I am showing in the best way I know how to ...

walking in memphis
Msg: 63 (view)

when your signifigant other wants to spend an occasional weekend away on their own
Posted: 4/17/2007 11:23:30 AM
I am so surprised at the range of thoughts people have and as well the specifics of how people percieve and act on trust.

I for one have been cheated on by both of my wives. Was it a lack of trust that led to them cheating ?? No ... It was the fact that they were not getting something they needed out of the relationship. And I was obviously unaware of didn't understand that issues ...

Now if my S/O wants to go off for a weekend, who am I to stop her ? I am certainly not her keeper and by no means her parent. I have to trust her and if I do not then why am I in the relationship at all ?? And as well she does have interests that I do not share but has friends that do and they sometimes get together to persue them. There is no harm in that from my standpoint. What is good gor the goose is good for the gander. Now should she take off and not tell she is going is disrespectful and that is something entirely different.

But having time apart to maintain friendships or even hobbies can be a great thing to keep the energy and desire going in a relationship.

walking in memphis
Msg: 3 (view)

Posted: 4/17/2007 11:09:06 AM
You see that is what i think as well ... I know what she likes and such but those moments have way more significance ... So why is there an issue with thinking and acting on that with some women?

walking in memphis
Msg: 10 (view)

Names
Posted: 4/17/2007 10:54:27 AM
There are an amazing number of shallow reasons someone can pull out of the air to justify not dating someone ... And the upside is that 9 time outta 10 you are never going to know ... I personally think that senarios is better than the hate mail you here about on here ...

walking in memphis

What a Sick world we live in
Posted: 4/17/2007 10:44:24 AM
A very sound and true point ... but to do that people must first be taught to be responsible for thier own actions which obviously have ... But a great point none the less ...

walking in memphis
Msg: 6 (view)

Names
Posted: 4/17/2007 10:40:30 AM
OMG ... Hell no ... It is not important to me at all ... I was joking ... hence the LOL ...

Names are not that important really to anyone but it can get annoying if you date someone that has the same name ... I know I did .. it was annoying ... that is all ... joke ... hahaha

walking in memphis
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 4/17/2007 10:38:32 AM
Some people may think I am crazy for asking this but it has recently come up on conversation with my g/f and I am actually refuting some of this stuff now that I am older and wiser.

I used to think that romance meant love and caring. Now I know it is simply a gesture that can show but does not nessesarily mean that. So why is it so important if its meaning is so ambiguous ? This is not to say that romance is not important at all, but the buying of flowers, the chocolates, the petty little things like that I fail to see the importance anymore of them. Or the message that that they are meant to send.

To me the actions of priority mean more than the little gifts and such ... If i place a serious priority on spending time with you in my busy life that means alot because I arrange my life to make that work consistantly. Does this mean that I am emotionally detached ? I certainly care about my g/f and her feelings. Is it just that I do not want to spend the time wooing someone? When I do something like this I want it to be accepted as genuine and unexpected, not routine and boring.

What do you all think about it ???
 walking in memphis
Msg: 2 (view)

Names
Posted: 4/17/2007 10:20:42 AM
Now i would not date a Beatrice or a Bubbles ... Barb is okay ... Barbie not so cool ... And I will never date anyone with the same name as me ... lol ...

walking in memphis
Msg: 8 (view)

End of the Nuclear Family?
Posted: 4/17/2007 10:16:06 AM
As a society we often lament the loss of one structure wiothin society rather than embrace the natural coping skills that evolution granted us ... The nuclear family is a perfect example. What has come to replace it?

Single parent families ... That in some cases could be called nuclear ... Blended families ... Dual income families ... Which are to blame for all the bad parenting in the world ... And last but not least the welfare or social assistance families that in most cases constitute the working poor.

In all of the situations people have found a way to cope with thier situations. Maybe for the benefit of thier family and some not so much to the benefit of anyone. So what are we looking for ??? What is going to replace the stability that we long for that comes out of the afore mentioned " nuclear family "? Rather than being distress that it is gone ... Look to what is a better solution to replace it rather than the usual band-aid rememdy that our society always looks to ...

walking in memphis

Religious bigotry
Posted: 4/16/2007 11:34:25 PM
The fact that someone has differeing beliefs is not a huge deal to me. But the fact that one may have a different way of expressing it may be a potential issue that I have encountered.

About a year ago I met a dated a wonderful young woman who was quite devoted in her faith. I respected and supported it. But, I choose not to go to church. I have a fundamental issue with church organizations. I find them to be anything but what the faith utilizes as its doctrin. So why would I support an institution that I do not have a belief in what it stands for. Like all religions there has to be a leader/leaders depending on what you faith is. And in all my years I have yet to be involved with one that was not about its (his or thiers) own growth and in turn greed.

So as we dated she finally convinced me to go to church with her. I was hestitant but for making the effort she was happy and I was at least open minded enough to give it a shot. Well, I was shocked . She was exuberant and " feeling " the power whilethe sermon was going on. Not my scene. I felt very uncomfortable and by no means in my element. Needless to say I felt that our differences would continue to grow and gracefully bowed out of the relationship. Within a few weeks she got engaged ... lol ... Dodged a bullet maybe ... lol ...

So I have to say that bigotry has not place but accepting and respecting a difference of faith like that may be more difficult them one might think.

walking in memphis

What a Sick world we live in
Posted: 4/16/2007 11:22:58 PM
It is during times like these that everyone has to wonder that same question. And I for one am glad that I live in Canada. Although I am a dual citizen i do not share the ideologies of my family in the States. Although there are a surprising number of them that wish they were more like Canada.

But, I digress. The situation is without a doubt absolutely stunning to fathom. The reasons are still unclear as to why from my understanding and the numbers of people affect by these events is staggering. I do extend my condolences to all who have suffered lose today and I hope that finally there will be some address to the fire arms situation within the States. Even as unlikely as that will be.

I think what saddens me the most about this is just how senseless it all is. How can doing something like this make anything better or more just in anyone's eyes no matter what? Actions such as these are a cry to the failure of our society to manage each other in a manner that is for the benefit of all ratgher than the individual. By this I mean that do we know anything about this person? Was there anyone that could by simply taking the time from thier "hectic" schedule to have maybe helped this individual in a time of need? Did anyone care to see the signs? Do you know anyone that does? Maybe ... Just maybe this is a another wake up call to humanity that we are are our only saviours and we all need to look outside our little boxes we call lives and take a look around atthe people beside us.

I mourn for all the losses we have incurred to senseless violence like this.

walking in memphis
Msg: 16 (view)

Love?
Posted: 4/16/2007 9:48:14 PM
This is a very interesting question for those in this age catergory. I for one know that I am not longer idealistic ... I can not afford to be that way anymore. But realistic is definately something I can agree to being.

Now as for realistic that has to do with my sense of priorities. And that is just sound judgement. As for is it realistic to know that I will find love again ? Why would any of us be here if we didn't believe or know that ? But, to be realistic about what that love will be ... There is the rub ... Now without a doubt there has to be some faith mixed into all of that as well ... And not I am not speaking of the religious kind but faith that love has value and worth enough o risk something to have it. Thus when being realistic we have to ask ourselves the question of how much do we risk on love ? I for one have not committed to an answer on that one.

Having said that though ... There is still some room for idealism. And it comes from the desire to find someone that you feel is a match that makes it all worthwhile. The fights, the hurt feelings, the hard times, and the greatest of gret times are all a part of that idealism that maybe we can not afford but can not somehow abolish from existance either.

Both are needed so for me I say that I may not be able to afford idealism but I will gladly short my power bill to pay it once in a while ... And realism is what keeps me from getting my power cut off ... Thank you ...

walking in memphis

End of the Nuclear Family?
Posted: 4/16/2007 9:34:29 PM
No I do not ... although there are more challenges to keeping it in this day and age then ever before. Finacial burdens are just one of them. But something that many people never seem to consider is that the nuclear family may simply get bigger to support itself as well. Think of this. In Asia it is common place to have families live together not only for finacial reasons but for family reasons as well. While the parents are out working to help support the family the grandparents are helping raise the children and maintaining the family values that build the strength of unity that they feel. I think that North Americans lack this sense of unity that can come from family and could learn something from seriously looking at our cultural diversity to find some answers to age old questions.

walking in memphis
Msg: 212 (view)

Age gap...
Posted: 4/16/2007 9:29:00 PM
So long as things are legal .. who cares ?? I have a friend who is engaged to his fiance who 11 years younger and they have a fine relationship.
 walking in memphis
Msg: 37 (view)

Would you give up your friends for your soul mate??
Posted: 4/16/2007 9:25:02 PM
Nope ... my friends and I have been together for way too long for that. My best friends and I have been together through thick and thin for over 18 years ... And franbkly my soul mate would know that and accept that.

Moving is totally different ... I live apart from my friends for years ... So the rest of it is kinda moot for me.

walking in memphis

Rubbish in bed
Posted: 4/16/2007 9:23:04 PM
the only rubbish that should be in ANY bed should be crumbs left over from breakfast in bed ... period ... lol

walking in memphis
Msg: 37 (view)

What is your favorite type of sex?
Posted: 4/16/2007 9:20:38 PM
On white toast with liberal amounts of honey ... lol

walking in memphis
Msg: 15 (view)

Sexual morals ... Do you have them ??
Posted: 4/16/2007 9:19:50 PM
I would just like to thank everyone for thier contributions ... I have enjoyed this thread greatly ... Viva La Forums !!!

walking in memphis
Msg: 84 (view)

Grow some balls - What do you think?
Posted: 4/16/2007 3:08:53 PM
I do have to agree that this person definately needs some help. There is no need to recieve hate mail from anyone. I am sorry that you had to recieve such a message from anyone.

I can understand your reasons for updating your profile and that is never a bad idea from time to time ... people change and obviously this experience has caused some changes for you as well... Good luck and hopefully you do not have to deal with the lower scale of class anymore.

walking in memphis
Msg: 73 (view)

Grow some balls - What do you think?
Posted: 4/15/2007 6:37:25 PM
I can appreciate you confusion in regards to this email you recieved. It is baffling in its content and intention.

As for you profile I have to agree that you have been clear about your wants and desires. Furthermore, you are clear about the qualities that are non-negotiable for you to want to be involved with anyone. I do not see that as aterrible thing at all. It is all good in my books. If someone has an issue with the content of your profile they should move on and continue fishing ... Simple solution to that ...

No I am confused about the grow some balls question ... His response is just that ... Ballsy ... And a little off kilter as well ... But defiantely bold ... So what is the deal with growing balls??
 walking in memphis
Msg: 44 (view)

HAVE YOU EVER DATED YOUR OWN SIGN?
Posted: 4/15/2007 6:28:27 PM
Nope ... I have never dated my sign ... And frankly do no think I could. But what I can say is that I have a long history with capricorns and aquarius women ... And all of them haven't worked out ... maybe a sign ??
 walking in memphis
Msg: 12 (view)

Posted: 4/12/2007 5:54:13 PM
Wow ... there is some diversity out ther that is for sure !!

I realised that I had never put up any of my commandments either !!

1. Sex is mutual ... Meaning that give and recieve is not an option. It is the reason to have sex ... Mutual gratification.
2. Sexuality is natural and thus should not be avoided in conversation or hidden from a persons life.
3. Be open to new ideas and experiences.
4. Never force anything on your partner ... Suggestions and discussions are welcome.
5. Always show respect for your partners wishes ... And do your best to fullfil them.
6. Pointing and laughing is only for jokes ... Not sex ... lol ...
7. Partners must be of legal drinking age or have at least been in a beer commercial ... lol ...
8. Always make sure that anything mounted into the ceiling is mounted into a cross beam ...
9. Role playing is just that ... Playing ... And should end with the obvious results.
10. And there is no shame in "loving" oneself a need to basis ...

Thank you ...
 walking in memphis

Posted: 4/10/2007 9:39:06 PM
I think there are some sort of morals out there ...

But the fact of it is that the term morals may just be outdated now ... but then waht would you call them ?
 walking in memphis
Msg: 28 (view)

Do all bi men turn gay?
Posted: 4/10/2007 12:35:23 PM
If a guy has any sexual contact with another man he is gay ??? That sounds like the stereotyping of the guy that screws 100 women is a stud and the woman that does the same thing is a slut ....

In today's day and age of sexual preference, I think that there is way more ground to cover then ever before. And for you homophobes out there, we are not going to talk about transgendered or cross dressers. Just make sure you are comfortable. Why simplify that sort of a situation to that level unless that is the only level you work on ???

I know a single bi guy that has gone exclusively to men. Most enjoy the sexual aspects of another man but prefer the relationship that they have with women. And at the end of the day ... Who cares? So long as he is open and honest about his history with his current partners and engages in safe sex ... Does it matter ?
 walking in memphis

Why is it so hard to find an orgy?
Posted: 4/10/2007 12:06:38 PM
^^^^^^^^^ well there is that ... lol
 walking in memphis
Msg: 4 (view)

Posted: 4/10/2007 12:00:32 PM
Notice how there isn't a guy that has said 1-10 get MY rocks off ??? Must be something in the water ... lol
 walking in memphis
Msg: 48 (view)

why wont men use condoms?
Posted: 4/10/2007 11:07:03 AM
And thank you Swanner for showing that not all men are dumb asses as others here seem to think we are. Bravo !!
 walking in memphis

Posted: 4/10/2007 11:05:39 AM
I would have to agree with all thathave posted ...

I am curious about those not so open minded ... It would seem that there are alot of people here that are not so openminded and sexually open to new ideas or situations ... what are their morals based on? Religion? Societal pressures? What are thier commandments?
 walking in memphis
Msg: 7 (view)

Insecurities
Posted: 4/10/2007 10:58:52 AM
Often the best way to dispel personal fears is to face them and make a decision to change what you are doing about them. More often than not people lament thier fears and do nothing to deal or shnge the behaviour that is reinforcing those fears.

But do you really think that men look at you that way? And if they do ... Are they the type of men you would want to have in your life? Are you driven to want to be accepted by people that you do not respect? What expectations are you imposing on yourself based on what you think others see you as? Why are thier opinions so important to you ?

All of these questions are based on the principle that if you build enough evidence against the behaviour that you can reinforce your positive desire for change for yourself.

Just MO ...
 walking in memphis

Not sure what to do?!?!?!?!
Posted: 4/10/2007 10:48:25 AM
That is a tough one no doubt. But I think it would be best top discuss it with him and be open and frank about it all with him. The prying into his privacy and your reasons for it. As well, be supportive to him telling you the truth.

The competition factor mentioned earlier is something that can be addressed very easily and directly. The invasion of privacy is going to be alot tougher. He has obviously been living a bit of a double life in regards to this. It is often very difficult for someone to stop that sort of behaviour. but i can imagine that if he has been carrying this secret fro his whole life ... It must be getting more than a little heavy.

Now if you want this relationship to work and grow you may have to be willing to accept him completely. And you both may have to adapt to a new direction in your relationship that will allow you both to feel free to share more of your fears and desires with each other. But that is not going to be easy.

Good luck.
 walking in memphis
Msg: 5 (view)

an awkward kind of question...
Posted: 4/10/2007 10:34:04 AM
Have you spoken to your doctor about it? As there are a couple of possiblities ... But a few questions first.

1. Do you orgasm? And if you do is it a build and release type of sensation? Or more of a warm all over feeling ?

2. Do you feel any discomfort during intercourse or intial penetration ?

3. Does this nausea ever result in you actually getting violently ill?

I ask thiese because I had a wife that had a similar problem and it was that she wasn't EVER having what most women call normal orgasms ... The only orgasms she had were G-spots ... And these were very overwhelming for her and she often felt sick for hours afterwards. Once she was able to figure out what was going on with the help of her doctor she and I quickly learned how to control things to allow her to better enjoy sex again. As well with the other questions, I had a g/f that has Endomitriosis. And she would sometimes feel ill afterwards as well but she would throw up afterwards as her body tried to deal with things ... She was also prone to pain during and sometimes at the start of intercourse as well.

I hope that this helps at all ... And without a doubt you should go speak to your doctor as ther could be a very simple explaination to make this much better for you.
 walking in memphis
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 4/10/2007 10:23:37 AM
I pose this question to all the people out there who have been vexed by many a sexual situation.

What do you think todays sexuals morals are ? Sort of like the 10 commandments for sexual behaviour in today's world ?

Now obviously EVERYONE is going to say use a condom first so can we dispense with that one right away ? But what about everything else ? Sex on ther first date? Oral do's and don'ts ? Taboo or kinky sex ? What are your sexual 10 co0mmandments ?

walking in memphis
Msg: 257 (view)

Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 4/10/2007 10:10:31 AM
The only way it is not cheating is if giving and or recieving oral is something your S/O is accepting of. I for one have no issues with it. And if my S/O wanted to do that for someone and we discussed it first and I was made aware of it ... I see no big threat to it. She is more than responsible about being safe and I know that it is something that she thoroughly enjoys. So in my eyes if she enjoys it why stop her from doing soemthing she enjoys regardless if it is not just for me. I was taught that sharing is good in moderation. hehe ... But not so much into the swinging thing ...
 walking in memphis
Msg: 99 (view)

How long should good sex last?
Posted: 4/10/2007 9:54:56 AM
I base it on phases of the moon ....

Full moon means I can see what i am doing better and thus go for longer ...
New moon means it is dark and I can not see sh*t and thus last less ... Or make her angry ... in either case things are not as long ...
 walking in memphis

Why is it so hard to find an orgy?
Posted: 4/10/2007 9:49:51 AM
All of the serious comments are good advice. But as a single guy ... You are gonna have some serious problems getting that sort of action to happen for you. All the of the swinger clubs that I know of will not allow single males at all. As well, have you tried any of the other sites available to you to check out ? somespamsite for one, Nexopia for a second choice. And you have to advertise with pix ... without them you are not going to get attention from anyone.

Not to mention that situations like this do not simply happen ... It is something that needs to be planned and clearly discussed. The situations that I have been in have been openly discussed before had and clearly guidelines were in place before the fun began. As well you need to meet and get to know people in that scene and see if you and them can have some chemistry together. Especially once you have a partner in crime be it a g/f or fwb ... She has to have all that going on plus alot of trust established with that person before ANYTHING is going to happen for the first few times.

Plus do not be afraid to do some reading on this subject more. If you are new to the scene there are alot of intricacies to be aware of. Some important differences in lifestyles to be aware of and not to mention simply being able to talk the lingo and understand culture you are wishing to enter into. That's pretty much all i can think of right now ... Good Luck
 walking in memphis
Msg: 47 (view)

why wont men use condoms?
Posted: 4/10/2007 9:35:26 AM
I am amazed that this hread still exists and as well somewhat offended by the very fact that the majority of women think that men won't have sex if they have to use a condom. I will have sex with a condom and once I know that it is safe to go without then I by all means forget I have them. But do women honestly think that men are so freakin stupid that they would honestly put the 30 sec. of sexual bliss that comes from thier orgasm against the potential of dying??

Not to mention that where do women come off being so damn high and mighty about being responsible? I recently heard about a woman in Toronto that just got charged for having unprotected sex with as many as 30 guys and she is HIV positive ... Where is the responsiblity there?

There is a simple truth ... I f the guy refuses to have sex with a condom then DON'T sleep with him ... Problem solved ... Oh and let's not forget this as well .... Lose his number.
 walking in memphis

Talking before/during/after sex...
Posted: 4/10/2007 9:17:07 AM
Being emotional during sex ... not always cool. There are times when it is about sharing your feelings, but there are times when it is just all about the passion and the grinding and the sweat. And I can say this with absolute conviction that both are fun ... in thier own ways ...

The passionate times are are when the sexy talk comes out ... And the lustful comments as well ... the things that can tell you that you are doing things right for your partner. And the other times are about the emotional connection and they are a different kind of fun. Definately as intense but coming from a completely different place. Thus the ssimple difference.

They are all good to me ... But to get to either one I have to be ble to comunicate with the other person and be able to share something with them to establish that connection. If not ... then there is no reason to go there ... Cuz I am not going to have any fun at all.
 walking in memphis
Msg: 2 (view)

Talking before/during/after sex...
Posted: 4/9/2007 12:23:34 PM
I am totally of the same mind. If I can not share my desires and feelings with someone ... Then why am I there ?? Sex is one thing but the connection that comes from actually conversing about things that matter to you and the your partner si where intimacy comes from.

If it was a simply to make happen as tab A into slot B and you have intimacy then we would probably not have nearly so much divorce ... lol ...

After having been dicorced I will not be invloved with someone that i can not have meaningful conversations with. It is that simple ...

walking in memphis

Transformers Movie
Posted: 4/9/2007 12:19:01 PM
Thge flashback is not that bad to me ... And as for the remakes of something like transformers ... I am willing to give it a go and see if it is good ... I do have some expectations of it already being a fan but they had to make it somewhat different otherwise why remake the damn thing start off with ??

Now the Fantastic Four is going to rock .... That is the mopvie I can not wait for ... I have been waiting for the Silver Surfer to come into movies for years ... There is my bet ...
 walking in memphis
Msg: 46 (view)

affection and kissing
Posted: 4/9/2007 12:14:00 PM
Without a doubt these things are important. Now if the situation was that the "guy" was affectionate in private I could understand that. But as for the weakness crap that was brought up earlier ... Are yiou NUTS ?? Weakness is not shown through affection.

But the desire for privacy for some is greater than others. My former father in law was like that. He would never say anything or show affection for anyone he cared about in public, but if you were having a nice talk by the fire just you and he, sometime and I do mean sometimes he would tell you what he thinks of you. He only until recently started to hold his wife's hand in public.

But it has always been the nature of thier relationship to be like that. And that is fine. To have the lack of desire to be affectionate all the time is not cool or healthy IMO ...

Show ALL Forums