Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Met this guy on POF - Tell me if I'm right....
 Corinna_Corinna
Msg: 71 (view)

Met this guy on POF - Tell me if I'm right....
Posted: 10/12/2008 12:12:15 PM
OMG thats so funny. Sorry had to post. LOSTINCALI your a trip.. thanks for the laugh. I needed it.
 Corinna_Corinna
Msg: 70 (view)

Met this guy on POF - Tell me if I'm right....
Posted: 10/12/2008 12:03:54 PM
WOW what a mess...First off.. the guy brought his child to a first date. BIG no no...Kids do not need to be involved in any first date. The fact that he was trying hard to meet and get to know you but was possibly low on cash is not a huge deal. Maybe he was too embarassed to say. (understandable) The Late issue, I know my time is very limited, so I believe I would have been pretty upset about the #2 date when he did not call to tell you he was going to be late. The 20 minutes on the cell phone. Im with the lady that said she would need more clarity on that before I form an opinion on it. If in fact you were both there and he continued to talk on the phone. I would have done the same thing. LEAVE and move on. But the real issue here is that more women should be WOMAN enough to tell them men what it is that they are not doing correctly. I am the fisrt one to tell a man what I like and dislike. This is how we learn. From our mistakes. If you don't tell them that being late is a HUGE issue... how is he to know? Maybe he was brought up differently. If HE asked you on a date and mentioned places or things he would like to do with you on this said date and then backed out of those things due to money issues. Maybe he should have said "listen im a little tight on cash this week, can wejust hang out in the park and get to know each other" this would have been totally acceptable. Lord knows we all have our money issues. At that point if I had the cash I would have offered to pay. If not, a simple walk in the park makes for a perfect date in my eyes. What better way to get to know someone? I have to say from personal experience on this site I have been fortunate to have met a few really great guys. For whatever reason they did not work out, but great guys non-the-less. Happy Fishing everyone...and thanks for allowing me to put my 2 cents in...

Show ALL Forums