Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Youtube ads
 scotttheartist
Msg: 1 (view)

Youtube ads
Posted: 5/17/2010 12:29:51 PM
I'm already a member her. Yet, everytime I log onto a youtube video a window is displayed reminding me I'm a member. Stop it! It's really irritating and I never gave you permission to advertise my involvent anywhere else. Please stop this irritating abuse and stop spamming us through youtube.
 scotttheartist
Msg: 284 (view)

Why do guys always do this to me? Does anyone else have this problem?...
Posted: 7/13/2008 10:23:53 PM
It's simple, it's out of fear. Many people fear getting too close, men and women. They can only handle so much closeness, intimacy, affection. Even with sex they can only take it so far and then a relationship requires you to be both strong and vulnerable and that takes a kind of courage many people don't have. Even though everyone wants love and affection, fear can get in the way and if they aren't emotionally strong and centered they'll just walk away from it all.

Show ALL Forums