Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: why does the conversations always turn sexual???
 BevH86
Msg: 57 (view)

why does the conversations always turn sexual???
Posted: 12/25/2012 1:10:09 PM
I get where your coming from, no exaggeration but every guy I have spoken to in the past few months I have noticed have turn any genuine conversation into a sexual one, stoopid things like after one day of exchanging Txs then next thing the following morning is a text about his morning glory!! I DON'T WANT TO KNOW! Iv tried politely asking if the conversation not go there and been called a bore and iv tried the stronger approach and its just ignored, makes me feel kinda cheap sometimes that a guy won't have a decent conversation with me without turning it into something sexual, I know all guys arnt like that but it's frustrating xx
 BevH86
Msg: 35 (view)

Replies... Am I Going Wrong?
Posted: 12/25/2012 12:40:47 PM
I have stopped replying to people if I'm not interested in them, iv taken so much abuse for replying and letting them know they may not be my type or we don't have anything in common.

Pet peeve of mine is the copied and pasted messages. Can spot them a mile off and it puts me right off. Iv taken the time to write out a profile that gives indication of what I'm like so why would I want the same cheesy message you have sent to 50 other girls!! Sorry it really pees me off lol, also when a guy messages me and I reply and then they respond with a closed message...... Am I supposed to drag conversation from you??????

Xx

Show ALL Forums