Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: What do you think about negs????
 Erin_Cat
Msg: 58 (view)

What do you think about negs????
Posted: 12/8/2014 1:38:19 PM
I think he can take it. Although someone else said if he were to be teased back he wouldn't like that very much. Lol.
 Erin_Cat
Msg: 50 (view)

Posted: 12/1/2014 12:00:23 PM
He loves crushes. This gay male flight attendant has a crush on him and he knows it, and the FA said he wants to do something with him and that they would make a good couple because they think alike. The pilot eats it up with a spoon!
 Erin_Cat
Msg: 44 (view)

Posted: 11/30/2014 8:54:00 AM
Well we had a dynamic. And no one can take that away from me! I'very had enough taken away in my life. By the way, this guy's ridiculously handsome. So he can ignore any female he wants. And why would people I work with be under the impression that he & I did something (not intercourse, but something)? A few weeks ago there was a guy who said, "You're a lucky man, Joe*!!" when this Captain (a different pilot) and I got off the elevator on the same floor.

*Name has been changed.
 Erin_Cat
Msg: 41 (view)

Posted: 11/29/2014 8:04:25 AM
Oh and just one more quick thing...he contradicts EVERYTHING I say! I could say the grass is green and he would say it's blue. Yet when I made an (admittedly out of jealousy) comment about Scarlett Johansson (I said I saw a picture in which her nose looks big and that she looks like Lady Gaga in the photo), he didn't say one single word! I thought for sure, considering he had been contradicting everything I said, that he would have jumped at the chance to say how hot Scarlett Johansson is!! Most guys I know would. He stayed quiet. It's just interesting: he's never liked Britney Spears' looks and he seems indifferent to Scarlett Johansson's. I have no idea what his taste is. Lol!
 Erin_Cat
Msg: 36 (view)

Posted: 11/27/2014 7:08:35 PM
Yes it is partly a crush, but it is schoolgirl innocent and romantic. I do not have an obsessive crush on him. An obsessive crush means you contact the person (which I never have...I don't even have any of his contact info nor have I ever tried nor would I ever try to get it) and basically pursue him/her. He doesn't even work with me anymore; he got another job. I really love him because again I will reiterate: I just wish for him to be happy, even if it means I'll never see him again. So that's the opposite of pursuing. If I had to choose between my seeing him again and him having every happiness, I would choose him having every happiness. Because I know my wanting to see him again is for my own selfish reasons. (By the way, I have two older married female friends both in their 50's and when I described this to them they told me that what I feel for him is real love because they said real love is wanting the other person to be happy no matter what).

By the way you want to talk about mean? This man is not mean. There is nothing he has said to me that is bad. I'll give you mean! One example: this stupid guy I grew up with in my town. Do you know what he said to me last year? He told me I'm built like a 13-year-old girl!! Not only is that mean but it makes absolutely no sense because I have a 32C bust and curvy hips. Another example: my recent date, this older man in his late 50's. I told him I had one sexual partner, and he said: "Oh, who was it? Yourself??" Really mean-spirited. Both comments gave me a complex for weeks. A third example: another local guy a few years older than I am who saw me walk into the bar and sighed loudly, "Oh, God!" THOSE are mean things to say! Not mimicking me saying "freshen up". Not "What is she doing now? She's always moving!!" when in fact that is a perfectly legitimate observation of me...I am in fact a very restless person. Those other guys were being mean and nasty. The pilot was being like the boy in the schoolyard pulling the little girl's pigtails.
 Erin_Cat
Msg: 32 (view)

Posted: 11/27/2014 11:54:12 AM
I don't want anyone to say that. I do not chase this man. I have never contacted him, nor would I. I just want him to be happy. Even if I never see him again.
 Erin_Cat
Msg: 27 (view)

Posted: 11/27/2014 8:33:39 AM
He has a sweet side, very much so. When I bumped my head I was expecting him to laugh but instead he asked me with genuine concern if I bumped my head and if I was okay (he didn't see it but he heard it). Then at the end of the night that we were drinking he hugged me and said, "Be careful, okay?" Now, obviously I wasn't driving. None of us were. He didn't want me to go to any strange man's hotel room and be taken advantage of! All I'm saying is that he has a really good heart.
 Erin_Cat
Msg: 19 (view)

Posted: 11/26/2014 7:36:00 PM
For some reason some people think I umm...performed a certain act on him. I didn't. =\
 Erin_Cat
Msg: 17 (view)

Posted: 11/26/2014 7:27:35 PM
Apparently he told others that I am "quite the party girl." I don't really like the connotation that phrase has. I'm demure.
 Erin_Cat
Msg: 9 (view)

Posted: 11/26/2014 11:48:15 AM
There were just things I found interesting. Also at one point when I said how beautiful Britney Spears was in her prime he said, "Ugh I've never cared for her...Britney has never done it for me!" And I was so surprised because EVERY guy I've spoken to (especially the pilots I work with) think Britney Spears was so hot in her prime!!
 Erin_Cat
Msg: 5 (view)

Posted: 11/26/2014 10:45:19 AM
By the way he's married, so I know it was all in good fun.
 Erin_Cat
Msg: 76 (view)

Love story or nothing at all
Posted: 11/26/2014 9:33:41 AM
Single forever. No contest. I am so sick and tired of feeling lukewarm about guys!
 Erin_Cat
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 11/26/2014 8:27:59 AM
I'm a FA and this pilot was negging me so much! Lol. From the first time we met he wouldn't stop!!
When a group of us were waiting for a shuttle outside the airport and I was chit chatting with another pilot from a different company, he said to me: "The shuttle comes HERE, not over there!"
A few weeks later we had a trip together. He was in the flight deck with the Captain and I asked the Captain is the flight # is 5*** and the Captain was like 'No, it's 5@&$' and then my friend (lol) says to me, "Well you got the '5' right!!"
We were all having drinks together during a long layover and I order a shot of Jameson. I say how I go hardcore: Jameson, flavored Vodka. He turns to me and says, "I'll give you Jameson. I can't call flavored Vodka hardcore."
Then a few minutes later at the bar I take out my hand sanitizer, open it, and set it neatly near me on top of the bar. He says, "What is she doing now? She's always moving!!" Lol.
Just before we all went to the bar (when we were just getting to the hotel and going to get ready), I used the term "freshen up". About two minutes later he mimicked me to the Captain when we were all in the elevator and said he was going to "freshen up"!
He wouldn't let it go that I missed the hotel van because I had forgotten my room key earlier and that made me late. When I arrived at the airplane a few minutes after the rest of the crew, he said: "There she is!" And then proceeded to say, "Wow you're fast!!" Followed by, "I thought you were cutting it too close...I told you so!" He just wouldn't believe me about my room key. Lol.

Sorry for all the backstory but it's just a fun memory!! So do you guys like negs? What are your thought on negs and teasing??
 Erin_Cat
Msg: 14 (view)

I don't kiss till the third date
Posted: 10/22/2014 5:12:51 AM
(In response to petula1908):

Well they're just going to have to deal with it. I am celibate. I haven't had sex since 2008. I'm a born again virgin and I've decided that sex is going to wait until marriage this time. So he'd better put a ring on it and marry me before he gets any.
 Erin_Cat

I don't kiss till the third date
Posted: 10/21/2014 7:15:15 PM
I don't kiss till the third date and I don't care if it's old-fashioned! I have my morals and my values. The way I see it is if I'm worth it, a guy will stick around. One of my female friends said that's very outdated but I do not care. I'm a good Catholic girl and I try hard to follow my faith. What are your views on it?
 Erin_Cat
Msg: 31 (view)

Fantasizing...does anyone else have this problem????
Posted: 10/14/2014 3:08:15 PM
I'm celibate. I haven't had a sexual partner in a while. And a while means 2008.
 Erin_Cat
Msg: 29 (view)

Posted: 10/14/2014 11:26:03 AM
No. Lol. Truth be told I really don't like sex. Yes my mind is elsewhere while doing it. I sometimes fantasize about other couples doing it even while I'm doing it. In a nutshell I am attracted to alpha males. When I fantasize sexually it is a third person perspective and I as a person am not even present.
 Erin_Cat
Msg: 58 (view)

How important are looks to guys????
Posted: 10/14/2014 8:49:45 AM
Sometimes the irony is, though, that the better-looking the guy the LESS likely he is to stray...or go for looks himself! It gets "old hat" for them, especially the ones who have been used to the attention literally their whole lives. Hot girls are a dime a dozen to them and got old for them in college or high school. They reach the point that something about a female has to intrigue them. That becomes the deciding factor: is there something intriguing about this woman? Think of Brad Pitt and George Clooney.
 Erin_Cat
Msg: 23 (view)

Why do I almost exclusively attract married men?
Posted: 9/25/2014 3:41:48 PM
I have a very submissive Suzy homemaker type of personality around men! :0
 Erin_Cat

Why do I almost exclusively attract married men?
Posted: 9/24/2014 6:26:50 PM
I really don't understand why. Many married men hit on me and proposition me. They come up to me constantly. They seem to flock to me. I get single men too but sometimes it seems not as much, I swear. Perhaps I'm putting out a vibe? I don't do anything to try. =\
 Erin_Cat
Msg: 23 (view)

Girl ignored me. Need some advice.
Posted: 9/24/2014 3:10:28 PM
She's just not that into you.
 Erin_Cat
Msg: 25 (view)

Posted: 9/18/2014 9:33:05 AM
My boobs honest to God grew from a 32B to a 32C when I was 21. My acne went away and my skin completely cleared up when I was about 30. I got a nose job in my early 30's.
 Erin_Cat

Posted: 9/16/2014 1:56:34 PM
Does anyone else have this problem when it comes to fantasizing? I can have fantasies, but I can't put myself in them! If I'm attracted to a guy, I fantasize about him with another girl. I simply can't put myself in it unless it's just kissing. Beyond that I just can't. I'm just not comfortable. =\
 Erin_Cat

Posted: 9/13/2014 2:42:23 PM
And be honest. I'm tired of hearing that "it's better to look unique", that bombshell-looking girls "look ridiculous", or that "cookie cutter beauty is boring". I want to get one thing straight: I am a pretty conventionally attractive female with a small nose, an hourglass figure, and a C-cup. But, I have the "ugly girl complex" as I did not become beautiful until later in life and had to go through my high school and college years as unattractive. I am still scarred and don't know if I will ever be fully healed.

Most men don't fantasize about having sex with Mayim Bialik, Sofia Coppola, Lady Gaga, or Joni Mitchell. Given the choice between any one of them and Jessica Alba, Megan Fox, Beyonce, or Cheryl Tiegs which batch would you choose? Or fantasize about having sex with or just seeing them naked?? Before men get to know the real you and your personality, you have to reel them in. So let's tell the truth here.
 Erin_Cat
Msg: 27 (view)

I can't figure this guy out...
Posted: 9/12/2014 10:52:06 PM
We're pilots and flight attendants, so we are around one another constantly.
 Erin_Cat

Do guys like being pursued by women????
Posted: 9/9/2014 6:24:29 PM
I don't think so unless she's a 10 and i'm talking like 10 going into 11! I learned the hard way. DO. NOT. PURSUE. MEN!! Men are natural hunters. If they're really into a girl, they will go for her first (do the initiating) immediately or they will come around on their own time. I chased a guy a few years ago and it bit me in the butt! : (

A friend of mine (female) used to say this: "Guys don't really like if girls go up to them unless she's a gorgeous model." And she's right. It's actually bitten me in the butt more than once. Another time I made the first move on a guy by writing him a simple note and I got a note back from him and a date but after that one date he rebuffed me and never wanted to see or hear from me again, telling me "Look, it's not going to happen so lose my number. Erase it from your phone!" That was 11 years ago and it stung so bad I could never forget it as long as I live!! Then my disastrous crush (when I was chasing a guy) was in 2009 and 2010, when it came to a head and he said he wanted absolutely no contact from me anymore. He wasn't even interested in a friendship! So ever since that horrible me-having-crush-and-pursuing-guy in 2010, I let GUYS come to ME! I might put out a "visual lore" of wearing a low-cut top or dress, and say hi to a guy and give him an air kiss greeting, but that's as far as I'll go. if I see he doesn't take that bait, I move on. Immediately. And the crush evaporates.

My beautiful "ninja babe" (lol) friend could probably get away with it because she is so drop-dead gorgeous and a 10 going into an 11. But even she has had crushes that she did not get even though she didn't chase them (her high school crush wouldn't date her because he said his family would never approve of her, and her adult crush from just a few years ago wouldn't date her because she slept with/was involved with that "patient zero" guy [and fellow cop] of the group, and actually chose her close friend to date over her, and they've been together ever since).

Well all I know is that I could not get my crush four years ago and he complained of "unwanted attention" from me.

If my gorgeous friend -- who used to be his neighbor when they were kids and she & her family haven't spoken to him since 1980 because he cursed out her mother after running over her flower beds -- walked up to him today and said something to the effect of 'All is forgiven. How silly I've been to not speak to you for 34 years! What do you say we make a...fresh start?' *wink wink* She's a stunner and he would go for her in a second!!!!
 Erin_Cat
Msg: 16 (view)

Posted: 9/9/2014 12:45:29 PM
I did! I said so what if she's redneck; she's really sweet and a hard worker and was clearly raised well because she has manners. He just laughed and told me I don't understand Southern culture because I'm a New Yorker. : (
 Erin_Cat

Posted: 9/8/2014 9:15:18 PM
There is this really handsome 33-year-old guy and he was involved in a sexual relationship with a gorgeous 24-year-old petite buxom blonde. Well he was talking to me and a few other people one day and he was rolling his eyes, shaking his head, sighing, and saying she's a stalker and a pest! He said she's hot but he only slept with her to get her off his back, and they ended up involved with each other for a little while. I mean, he was complaining about her! She's really sweet too. They're still sexually involved from what I've heard. I don't understand it...

He's rude though because he's a Southern gentleman and she's a redneck girl with a good heart and she's hard working and her family's hard working but they live in not a trailer park but low-income homes. There's no white trash in her family except a few male cousins who are lazy and smoke pot all day and don't do anything. She's very country and her accent reflects that too. and he makes fun of all that about her. That's rude.

He's actually a very nice fellow but he is...self-aware if you will. He knows he's handsome and he flirts quite a bit; he plays it up.

I think because she's so beautiful I'm puzzled! She's a short girl, tanned with waist-length blonde hair, total doll face, big blue eyes, perfect complexion, skinny with like a size 32H bust. I never in a million years thought I'd hear of a girl who looks like that referred to as a "stalker" and a "pest"!!

Can any of you make heads or tails of this? =\

Show ALL Forums