Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Food for when your being cheap or being poor
 london150
Msg: 157 (view)

Food for when your being cheap or being poor
Posted: 2/4/2013 12:31:11 AM
Since chicken thighs are so cheap and delicious, here is a recipe my ex taught me. Take chicken thighs cut them in half, if they are the large ones. Season them with whatever you like. I used cajun seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder, and red pepper. coat the skillet with oil, any kind. let the chicken brown on both sides. I like mine a little blackened.take the chicken out of the skillet and put to the side. I pour a cup and a half of water in the skillet, about half a bottle of ketchup or bbq sauce or both, and stir until mixed with water. I then add the chicken back to the skillet let it simmer on low for about an hour. the meat falls off the bone. I serve it over rice sometimes. Tonight I made limas with it. The gravy that becomes of the ketchup doesnt taste like ketchup, but if you decide to add the bbq sauce it definantly has that smokey flavor, especially if you use KC Masterpiece my fav bbq sauce
 london150
Msg: 156 (view)

Food for when your being cheap or being poor
Posted: 2/4/2013 12:11:32 AM
Rose44 I stopped buying hamburger, it used to be one of the cheapest meats to buy, so did chicken. I still buy chicken mostly wings and thighs. thighs are cheaper. You can buy a large amount of thigs and freeze them in little baggies. I agree with you about the many ways to prepare chicken. I love it. I made stewed chicken and lima beans tonight, another cheap food item. Plus dont forget ramen noodles. Love those things. I bought a 24 pack from Amazon fresh for 5 bucks.
 london150
Msg: 251 (view)

Post op transsexuals.
Posted: 1/31/2013 6:09:37 AM
I wouldn't want to but dont think its anything wrong with people who do.
 london150
Msg: 74 (view)

A Permanent Relationship But Living Apart. .?.
Posted: 1/31/2013 6:07:48 AM
My friends and I have been saying this for years now, well atleast a couple of my girlfreinds.We feel because we are set in our ways and love our own space that being in a relationship with a guy but living apart works well. I think those types of relationships probably last longer because you arent in each others face all the time.
 london150
Msg: 42 (view)

Skype or video chat before you meet? So polite
Posted: 1/31/2013 5:57:41 AM
"You DO have a point in a way.
A guy in India wanted to Skype me (we did) He's quite cute actually HOWEVER at one point he said (sorry to share this!) he had ahem a boner & ew he was like do you want to see it with my shorts over it I was like NO!!!! and disconnected immediately!!!! "

I cant deal with guys from India online. The conversation always go to sex.
 london150
Msg: 41 (view)

Skype or video chat before you meet? So polite
Posted: 1/31/2013 5:54:56 AM
"'For me Skype is very important. Anyone could hide behind a profile or phone call but it's near on impossible to hide behind a video chat format like skype. I don't about anyone else but I can't go to meet someone because they say the right things on a messege/profile/phone calls. I've learnt that talking to someone on a video format clears a lot of awkwardness and nerves associated with online dating. It's good to get a 'feel' of a person before going out to meet them. Another reason I Iike Skype is that it weeds out scammers. There isn't a scammer out there who will show themselves on video,they prefare messege's and phone call's for a reason."

I dont have a problem with Skype either. Why not get a good look at the person you may meet. Or what if you meet someone online over seas? Its a good way to communicate, especially if you wont get to meet them anytime soon. I met a guy online in Belgium back in 2007 and we have been freinds since. We have skyped and it makes our friendship real to the both of us. Atleast I am looking at a person, talking to them, watching them, connecting. Skype is wonderful. I especially agree about the scammers. I have ran into many African scammers and one European and it made me say no to internet dating for awhile. So now if I meet someone online and they seem suspect I ask them to Skype and if they are scummy scammers, they disappear.
 london150
Msg: 32 (view)

How do Caucasian women feel of dating Indo-Canadian men?
Posted: 1/22/2013 11:50:38 PM
I know in the US I dont see many non Indian women with Indian men. I never knew whyuntil I worked around them. Many of our Physicians are East Indian, not nice. I have met a few nice ones,but they have a way of dealing with women and its not always good. They are raised to view women differently and its a huge turn off. I know not all of them are horrible towards women, but I think many of them have no respect for women in general. After that young lady being gang raped in India, I know many women are totally turned off now.
 london150
Msg: 211 (view)

how do you know if someone is out of your league
Posted: 12/31/2012 2:20:24 PM
I believe they matter to almost everyone. The best example of being out of someones league to me is say you are a little overweight, cute, and have a nice career, you like reading, nature walks, and watching movies but you are attracted to someone who looks like Paul Newman, wealthy, Ivy league education, Phd, he likes activities like mountain climbing, boating, runs marathons, parties all the time etc. Those are two people who are not within the same league. I am not saying those paths cant cross and the two people couldnt be together, but usually someone who has alot of activities and is within a certain income bracket wants someone similar. Not always, but usually.
 london150
Msg: 49 (view)

Iran
Posted: 12/30/2012 8:00:46 AM
Speaking as an American, I wish we would leave this alone. I really dont feel we have the right to tell other countries what weapons they should have. We have weapons. I am so sick of men and their weapons and their WARS. If its not war its their****size. Maybe women should take over.
 london150
Msg: 44 (view)

Iran
Posted: 12/28/2012 7:19:48 AM
"Iran cant be allowed to become a nuclear state. The worst thing the international community can do is sit and watch the mad men who rule Iran get their hands on a couple of Nuclear war-heads. Thats the day world peace goes bye-bye"

World peace has already gone bye bye
 london150
Msg: 56 (view)

Has your view of the opposite sex changed since using this site?
Posted: 12/28/2012 7:17:13 AM
Ccrosswirex you are so right.so many pics of guys saying that they are told they look 10 years younger than what they are but they look 10 or 20 years older and in fact are. What dream world do some of these guys live in? Anyway, I agree with all you have said.
 london150
Msg: 55 (view)

Has your view of the opposite sex changed since using this site?
Posted: 12/28/2012 7:09:49 AM
It has changed somewhat because I cant believe how MANY rude,crude, and repulsive men there are. I have witnessed meaness and unprovoked meaness, so that makes me a little cynical about men now. Thereis no reason to act so shitty. I am a very polite person and really respectful. I have conversed with one guy from here who has been decent, but thats it and I have been on this site for awhile. Its been a very long time since I have seriously sought out anyone on here and I no longer do. I come on for the forums now and occassionally look at photos when I am bored in the middle of the night and dont feel like reading a book or watching tv.
 london150
Msg: 370 (view)

50 Shades of Grey
Posted: 11/5/2012 3:12:23 PM
Kristen Stewart as Anastasia? No way. I agree she has dead eyes. I dont think she is all that attractive either. Ryan is a great choice as Christian, he is intense and sexy. I also like the idea of Ian Sommerholder, he makes me weak. Please no Kristen. There are plenty of young women to play Anastasia.
 london150
Msg: 13 (view)

Split over a few arguments
Posted: 11/5/2012 3:04:18 PM
Its definantly normal to have little arguments, especially over finances. You were doing the right thing by saving and making plans, but it sounds like she wasnt completely ready for the sacrifice of cutting back on the fun for the long term goal. Maybe its not too late and hopefully she will realise that you were only looking out for your future, but if she doesnt find someone who understands the importance of what it takes to build a future together. Good luck to you.
 london150
Msg: 73 (view)

Socially Constructed Idea of Race
Posted: 7/8/2012 2:05:38 AM
I love how lyingcheat always blows people out of the water with true unbiased facts.
 london150
Msg: 33 (view)

Sideways photos
Posted: 6/25/2012 7:31:36 PM
I had one of my pics up and it stayed sideways for awhile and I did try and rotate it. It wouldnt rotate. So Im not an idiot or lazy. It was actually one of my better pics, so I left it for awhile. I took it down recently. Not because I thought it was annoying to people but because the caliber of man on this site isnt all that great anyway. The profiles say one thing and personality says another. Whatever happened to kind and decent men? Now I just read forums.
 london150
Msg: 229 (view)

She only prefers anal sex.
Posted: 6/25/2012 5:58:10 PM
Thats definantly a different request. I guess we all have our own needs and preferences.
 london150
Msg: 134 (view)

Are Caucasians decendents of Arabs ?
Posted: 6/20/2012 5:06:25 PM
ballard3240 your brain is rotted and so are the people who think like you. You are full of hatred and you are a disgusting low down human being with no self worth. I dont care what you say about the black community and the problems we have, we get through it all. You couldnt handle an ounce of what people of color have had to deal with at the hands of people like you. You havent done anything in this world. No contribution except the pollution coming out of your sour mouth. What I dont get is since you feel you have the brains, the money, and the weapons, why do you spend so much time worrying about our black asses? Why do you care so much about us and keep spending so much time on people you feel are inferior to you? You sound insecure and afraid. You are a weak human being and I hope you get all thats coming to you. You lousy bigot.
 london150
Msg: 126 (view)

Posted: 6/17/2012 12:12:42 PM
Fredforties and Lyingcheat. I love the way you beat down ballard with educated facts. Its such a joy to watch the ignorant be defeated.
 london150
Msg: 125 (view)

Posted: 6/17/2012 12:08:20 PM
"Your vague insinuations and recycled wrong facts signify nothing."

Lyingcheat I really dont understand why this guy keeps trying to debate his nontheory with you and the other educated guys on this forum. You are running circles around him. His mind is too blocked with darkness and hatred to listen to you. You cannot penetrate hatred. Its malignant and necrotic. Thats the best way to describe his character. The sad thing is there are so many people who would still agree with him to satisfy their own racists desires about race, denying the fact that we all are connected to a common source. Its really sickening. What an idiot.
 london150
Msg: 115 (view)

Posted: 6/13/2012 6:30:47 AM
I notice many of the people from the red states or really desperate not to be descendents of Africa. Dont worry we dont want you. It still doesnt change the fact that the common denominator for all of us is AFRICA. Get over it.
 london150
Msg: 114 (view)

Posted: 6/13/2012 6:24:23 AM
With the way Hispanics are treated in Arizona, I doubt they will target blacks ballard3240. I doubt it seriously. We arent the ones making them walk around with proofs of residence and trying to kick them out of the country. Just people like you. So guess who they are probably hating right now? If you knew some of the things I have heard some of them say you would run far away.
 london150
Msg: 59 (view)

Posted: 6/13/2012 6:21:14 AM
I am negro or black or descendent of africa. So whats your point ballard3240? You have none. You are so ignorant and racist. You keep arguing with a guy who is running circles around you. You dont have the brain power to argue with him. You should stop trying to debate the people on here who have actually done the research and read something. Its clear everything you say is backed by only your opinion, no fact at all just your racist opinion. I was hoping you racist would have died out by now, but judging from you and others on this site I see there is no end to the madness.
 london150
Msg: 58 (view)

Posted: 6/12/2012 9:16:15 PM
Ballard3240 you sound Schizophrenic.
 london150
Msg: 112 (view)

Posted: 6/12/2012 8:52:33 PM
Brayanvall I have to hand it to you, you always have such ignorance to contribute to the conversation. Thanks for that.
 london150
Msg: 111 (view)

Posted: 6/12/2012 8:50:13 PM
Kaptainkarl, wow, just wow.
 london150
Msg: 70 (view)

Catholic vs. Protestant
Posted: 6/10/2012 8:50:35 PM
I used to believe people wanted to have peace among each other but I dont believe that anymore. There will always be evil and lets just admit certain people have no problem with keeping people up in arms.
 london150
Msg: 69 (view)

Catholic vs. Protestant
Posted: 6/10/2012 8:47:57 PM
Um,Bryanvall, European males are in charge and have been in charge since civilization and there has never been or ever will be peace on earth. From everything I have ever learned in history there has been murder, raping, stealing resources, and killing of indigenous people by European males. Your brain must be full of rocks to come up with that. I cant believe you posted that nonsense. You sound like you are stoned. This isnt the first time you have posted something so retarded.
 london150
Msg: 28 (view)

Russians & Sex
Posted: 6/10/2012 8:11:39 AM
I knew a Russian guy back in my home town. Nicest and sweetest guy you ever want to meet. Very handsome too. Not many Russians in the midwest if they are all like him, that would be wonderful. I love talking to and being around European guys. They are way more open minded and less color conscious than American males.
 london150
Msg: 26 (view)

HERPES Who is to blame
Posted: 6/10/2012 7:50:27 AM
I am not a person to judge how many sex partners a person has, but as much as I love and I mean love sex, I cant go out and just have sex with different guys. I have met guys I wanted to hook up with very much but am always afraid of diseases like HPV and Herpes, let alone HIV. Like I said for those who do like to go out and sport **** I am sure you guys are careful and I hope you never get any diseases but its a risk and changes your life. As I am sure you know. Be safe folks. I will choose abstinence until I meet the right guy. Although I was told if you masturbate you arent abstaining from sex. If so, oh well. Its safer.
 london150
Msg: 84 (view)

50 Shades of Grey
Posted: 6/10/2012 7:19:15 AM
Personally I dont think everyone who is into BDSM is damaged or had a poor upbringing. Some people need a little more or just like variation in their sex lives. Sex is much more mental than anything, atleast to me. I have all kinds of scenarios in my mind that I want to try with the right partner and aint none of it vanilla and to think I was raised in a normal environment.
 london150
Msg: 32 (view)

If you left Ireland where would you go
Posted: 6/6/2012 8:58:52 PM
People can be murdered anywhere, not just the ghettos. Suburbia is full of husbands, wives, and kids offing each other. Just so you all know if you love racism and want to get loads of, come to America especially the south and Missouri.
 london150
Msg: 3 (view)

Help with complicated relationship please?
Posted: 6/6/2012 4:14:43 AM
In all seriousness get some professional help before you end up dying. You cant go on she may never change. Dont continue to put your health at risk for someone who is treating you like crap. Right now you are blinded by love for her but she isnt showing you love even if she feels she loves you. She needs to get help for herself and should really not date until she can stay on track with her meds. I have been in a relationship with someone with BPD before and it lasted a year. I couldnt take it anymore after that. I felt like I was going to choke the shit out of him. I tried being supportive and loving but no matter what I said he was very sensitive too, would cry, wouldnt take his meds, blame everyone for his problems and I hate that. I dont like a weak man who blames everyone for his issues.

Your girlfriend is going to be the end of you if you stay. You need someone to help you get over her and I dont mean another relationship because you are still too in love with this woman to pull another person into all that drama. Please get away from her and save yourself.
 london150
Msg: 66 (view)

50 Shades of Grey
Posted: 6/5/2012 6:57:31 AM
It isnt written that well, but i do like the story MetalVixxn. I am used to books like this and they are well written. I dont like the fact that the characters are so young. I would have preferred a guy in his 40s to early 50s and the woman to be around my age maybe a little younger. I am 39. I changed the characters a bit. I cant stand it when Anastasia kept saying " oh please" when they were in the act. Got on my nerves. I liked Christian's character alot.
 london150
Msg: 65 (view)

50 Shades of Grey
Posted: 6/5/2012 6:53:12 AM
I read the book in two days, the first one. On th second one. I was hot like fire the whole time I read it. Its a great book and its actually not the only book of that type I have ever read. I think a person can have a normal sexual relationship after reading it. Hopefully your future partner would be willing to do some Christian Grey activities.
 london150
Msg: 62 (view)

Catholic vs. Protestant
Posted: 9/20/2011 2:37:46 AM
That was beautiful and so true.
 london150
Msg: 102 (view)

ABC's Charles Gibson lands First interview with Sarah Palin
Posted: 9/12/2008 2:10:54 AM
Sarah Palin demonstrated that she is made of the stuff to be VP!

She's going to do great for the rest of the campaign!

First her intro with McCain
The speech during the RNC
Being scrutinized under a microscope
Being torn to shreds by the Liberal media and Obama lapdogs
The first installment of this interview

Sarah Palin is showing day by day, hour by hour that she is ready to lead if she had to right now

IF ANYONE IS A LAPDOG IT IS YOU TRYING TO CONVINCE US THAT THIS WOMAN IS THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR VP. YOUR COMMENTS MAKE ME
 london150
Msg: 48 (view)

Boycott Oprah?
Posted: 9/8/2008 6:49:41 AM
Did we keep America first when it came to Katrina? Those were Americans. The current president is not even thinking about the welfare of this country. How do you know BUsh says the pledge. Who says most AMericans say the pledge. I suppose you do every single day.
 london150
Msg: 47 (view)

Boycott Oprah?
Posted: 9/8/2008 6:37:28 AM
You are kidding right?
 london150
Msg: 13 (view)

Moving to Portland
Posted: 7/29/2008 8:54:14 AM
Hello. I am planning on moving to Portland Oregon in about another year. I have already started doing research and want to know if anyone in the Portland area could give me any information they feel is important for me to know. I have lived in St. Louis my whole life and am ready for a change. I am an RN,so if there are any nurses who could suggest any good teaching hospitals that would be wonderful. I am hoping to live near the ocean, I have never had a chance to visit, so to live near it would be a dream. Thank you in advance and my name is Simone or you can call me London.
 london150
Msg: 9 (view)

cheating, isn't it great???
Posted: 7/14/2008 6:51:02 AM
LEAVE , You are cute enough to get anyone you want. She sounds like pure drama. If this is how things are early on. Then down the road is not going to get any better. You do not want this woman around your babies. Kick her ass to the curb.
 london150
Msg: 15 (view)

Bush: Goodbye from the world's biggest polluter
Posted: 7/13/2008 6:36:30 PM
It is true that climates are everchanging. Humans also contribute to Global Warming. We make it worse.
 london150
Msg: 58 (view)

Affirmative Action Outdated?
Posted: 6/30/2008 3:08:05 PM
POOR WHITE MEN, HAVING A HARD TIME IN AMERICA. NO WAY. GOD KNOWS YOU HAVE HAD IT OH SO HARD ALL THESE CENTURIES.
 london150
Msg: 21 (view)

Obama goes to Washington
Posted: 6/30/2008 2:55:40 PM
There are lots and lots of blacks not voting for Obama. We do not have one collecitve mind.
 london150
Msg: 20 (view)

Obama goes to Washington
Posted: 6/30/2008 2:52:33 PM
The fourth of july celebrated the freedom of america from england. Blacks were not free. We were not even considered fully human. I love it when black people discuss our past and how it clearly empacts the present and how people come out and shoot it down as propaganda. Iguess we should sit back and continue to let massa tell us how to feel about everything. Blacks and whites will always be divided because more than anything differences are pointed out instead of things that we have in common. That goes for the racists on board. Especially the one who thinks Obama has an agenda. I bet you did not think Reagen had an agenda. Or your beloved jackass Bush.
 london150
Msg: 82 (view)

How bad is cheating on your partner?
Posted: 6/29/2008 1:40:28 PM
First BigThunder, I am so sorry to read that you had to go thru so much with your spouse. Next I think the abuse would have made me leave . Let me be honest all those things would have me out the door. Whatever happened to trust? Some people just do not need to be in relationships. Did you have any clues before the marriage that she had issues? I really wonder what people consider love these days when it comes to relationships. Respect is another one. If you respect your spouse or significant other, then would it be as easy to lie and cheat? It is enough for me. If I sense that something is wrong in the relationship I let my partner know right away. Try and work things out before doing something stupid.

Big Thunder I hope the next woman is the one of your dreams.

Show ALL Forums