Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Why is it so hard to find an orgy?
 heitaliano
Msg: 17 (view)

Why is it so hard to find an orgy?
Posted: 9/15/2011 2:56:38 PM
Well if your a single guy forget it your not going to get near one I dont think unless your a real stud and go to fling.com or something.
Couples that swing will have them im sure but only a single female will get into that one.
 heitaliano
Msg: 49 (view)

has anyone actually participated in a threesome?
Posted: 9/15/2011 2:49:24 PM
No but if I was single meaning no gf and the situation called for it sure
Otherwise not ever a good idea if in a relationship because all kinds of jealousy issues can evolve
 heitaliano
Msg: 48 (view)

craigslist casual encounters- any real or all scams?
Posted: 9/15/2011 2:32:05 PM
I was pissed off at my girlfriend and posted one on cl saying can someone help me forget my bf we just broke up and put in her nick name and her number written out and was only going to leave it on for about 15 min. Then my phone wrang and I forgot about it and about a half hour went by then she called me up saying what the fuk am I getting all these calls for. I though "oh shiit I forgot" I hurried and took it off. She got about 6 calls she said. Then she says she talked to one guy and he wanted to take her to lunch the next day and said he sent her a pic and he was pretty hot. I think it was to try and make me jealous, and it did a little. but I know her and she would never do that. Serves me right if she did get the pic of a hot guy and we really did break up, butI doubt anyone male or female desirable ever would need or want to post on CL
 heitaliano
Msg: 148 (view)

How long for cunnilingus?
Posted: 9/15/2011 2:13:58 PM
Depends but this doesnt really happen. Damn now that I think about that would be hot because I could eat pusy forever. If she could take it a couple of hours changing it up finding what works real well stopping to write notes for future times . JK
 heitaliano
Msg: 28 (view)

People that say they have sex 4 or more times a day...
Posted: 9/15/2011 2:06:34 PM
Bolw off work and stay in bed or not and just go go go. Im sure who ever said this doesnt mean its a daily thing.
 Heitaliano
Msg: 40 (view)

Crossdressing, men versus women...
Posted: 9/15/2011 11:13:15 AM
Keep telling yourself that!
Just like the guys who receive blow jobs from men because they can't get a woman tell themselves they aren't gay.

There's nothing really wrong with cross-dressing so just admit you enjoy it and stop blaming women for your predilection.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Damn I was waiting for someone to say that. Who and the hell is he trying to fool with that far fetched reason.
Hell after contemplating that one I just would have said:
"I enjoy it and why dont more people accept it", so he can get the real responses he's looking for.
I agree there is nothing wrong with it. Maybe its a homophobic Omaha thing.
You know a great deal of cross-dressers are not gay.

I did a crossdress when I was 20 and remember that because I wasnt able to go to the clubs yet, so we went to a hot party and on a bet from my boss and another employee for $50 each on Halloween. I had a hot friend wanting to make me up.
I was kind of a baby face anyway and only finding the pumps was a bit hard, but she pulled it off.
I actually think I looked pretty hot, she did a good job and I was able to kinda get in touch with that feminine side if you know what I mean. I remember at first trying to keep my hard on tucked in.
But within an hour or so, I was starting to look like the whore of babylon and got a real appreciation for what women go through when they get all decked out and maintaining it through the night.
Now I know why the have to hit the bathroom so much in the clubs too.
I remember her showing me how to walk and I was saying "I dont see any reason why you women cant pull off walking a straight line in a sobriety test every time"
I guess unless they are shit faced
 heitaliano
Msg: 610 (view)

whats with women and harleys?
Posted: 2/8/2009 5:37:04 PM
I also think the ability to straddle that man who owns one bad boy or not is the thrill.
 heitaliano
Msg: 609 (view)

whats with women and harleys?
Posted: 2/8/2009 5:33:13 PM
"just my opinion" says it best for me. And they look so damn sexy on one too.
 heitaliano
Msg: 63 (view)

Do men enjoy foreplay or do they really just want to go to home plate?
Posted: 2/8/2009 5:23:43 PM
Well Lively you asked a question that I feel " some" of us men get sold short on.
Meaning that if the analogy of baseball that I used in grade school was "my" thinking on the subject. You would be "right on" in what you might be wondering.
I personally think its because not enough couples work on the pleasure of loading bases so to speak. And especially men who play on the moans.
So wrong because men and womens arousal rates are usually different too.
I was "taught" what a woman really wants from a man sexually when I was in my twenties by women in there early and late thirties.
I found the build such a turn on for me and for them, I never looked back.
I dont see what the rush is usually, I dont have a hot date to go to.
I also found that when they really want it now, they tell ya.
Aloha
 heitaliano
Msg: 31 (view)

Define the elusive rich guy
Posted: 9/6/2008 6:52:10 AM
Exactly! I was just a loser looking for an excuse about his inability to attract women.
So bash um.
I could think of much better excuses to bash um with when I cant. jk
aloha
 heitaliano
Msg: 31 (view)

So it's been a month since he called.
Posted: 9/6/2008 6:40:30 AM
LOL If you call him for another booty call, he will show up!

This is what happens when you have sex with someone who you arent married to.

Learn from this.

No this is what happens when all he wants you for is a booty call. And knows he will get it if he calls you or you call him.
Sometimes married people get less.
LEARN FROM THIS DEAR

Peace!
 heitaliano
Msg: 13 (view)

The wuss
Posted: 9/6/2008 6:32:29 AM
I happen to be a guy who doesn't drink alcohol, doesn't use tobacco of any form, and I've never touched an illegal drug in my life. I'm not interested in bars, strip clubs,football, basketball, baseball, or nascar. I do have hobbies, and do pay an awful lot of attention to my kids. I have a good relationship with my mother. I consider myself self-confident and I'm sure I carry myself as such.

Well he also doesn't mention anything about liking women except his mom.
I would hope we all have good relationships with our mothers.
I would check him on that one .
But that still wouldnt make him a wuss.
Just different people.
people!

Peace!

Show ALL Forums