Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: What do women want?
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 272 (view)

What do women want?
Posted: 8/3/2011 4:43:59 PM
women want it all ...but they do not know what they want themselves ...and usually when they have it all its never enough ...its a fact .....they want a cross but mostly of all want want a bad boy so they think they can change him ...nice guys come second they also want ....
1. a provider
2. a man with a steady job ( this is no longer viable in this economy
3. tall
4.handsome
5.hair
6.teeth
7. a man with a bank account
8. a man that will be the father to her kids
9. a man with his own house
10. a man that will do what she says
11.a man that will go shopping with her
12. a man that will fruit up the house and let go of his bachelor stuff

in the ideal world this would be called a gay guy but for the vast majority of men all these things are not possible ....but these are what women want and in return you will gte food and sex ...as long as you keep the 12 above mentioned details ...not necessarily in that order ....
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 71 (view)

Bail out mind phuck
Posted: 9/12/2009 10:46:03 AM
most peple like to brag and bost they ahve a nice house but if you havea mortgage on it like a car on onpaymenst its not your the only time you own it when you egt the slip house owners have this idea about renters they are no diffrent they talk about owning their own home but they are not owners until its paid and its more expensive i have owned several homes and got rid off them becausse they owned me its no joke
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 127 (view)

why do men always have to look at other women!!
Posted: 9/12/2009 10:40:29 AM
mr camelot that is a great reply women should be thankful her boyfriend/husband/boss/sugar daddy /pimp is checking out a chick ....all men are pigs and we like checking out a nice broad there is nothing wrong with looking/staring/ogling/salivating over a hot peice of a@@ ts healthy women if they are insecure should noty be going out with her other if she canot hack it ..its healthy ...like women do not think about other men ,......right !!!! they are ust more sneaky thatn guys
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 311 (view)

The New Season Of LOST
Posted: 7/31/2009 11:14:16 AM
hw come the fat dud has not lost weight yet is did he find a convenience stor ion the island and is not letting on or is he bribing the camera guy with twinkies and favours .......
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 153 (view)

Over 40 and no children?
Posted: 7/31/2009 11:12:16 AM
great lady c i love not having kids i work when i want and do what i want and take vacations whenvere i want no one screamintg in my ear and being miserable hurrah to no kids its agreat life and i love it
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 130 (view)

Why are some people against hunting?
Posted: 7/31/2009 11:10:03 AM
hunting is really for spineless peopoe becasue if you had balls you would hunt something that would fire back ...all those macho so called peopoe are just using hunting to let off steam becasue their wives are not giving them any tang ....
i think hunters really need to be shot in the ass to appreciate what it is ....i find thgem ignorants and not giving a rats ass ....hunting is not a skill at all its a one sided game ........
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 80 (view)

What would you do about the problems in the prison systems?
Posted: 6/10/2009 2:53:59 PM
prisoners have it way too easy they should be given leftovers from dines resataurants hotels etc ....no work out equipment locked up 23.5 hours a day no tv no books and be made to pay for their stay in prison even if it takes for ever and dock their wages when they get a job
they should not be allowed to smoke ar have any privileges its prison
and no vistors they did bad so they should suffer anfdbe made to clean outs ewers and crapy stuff outsifde to earn their keep to the govt ..
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 291 (view)

The New Season Of LOST
Posted: 5/22/2009 9:39:54 AM
how come the fat guy never loses weight i thought if your were starnded on an island you would starve look at survivor
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 100 (view)

Women That Wear Thongs...
Posted: 5/11/2009 11:10:50 AM
thongs are disgusting becasue that peice of clothe is jammed in the buttcrack all day yuk!!!!!!!!
not sure why people find that attractive when a pice of clothe is flossong the butt crack maybe there is adeeper isssue

i find it duisturbing why people call some womnens underwear boyshorts this sounds like pedophillic ,boy shorts ,why would you want a wopmen to9 wear shorts that a resembles a little boys shorts ....fredericks of hollywood sounds okay to me ....hey whatever floats your fishing boat
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 9 (view)

orgasm
Posted: 5/11/2009 11:08:54 AM
modst men do not know how to satisfy a women because they are selfish ...take care of a women and she will do
most men especially in big countries are sexually repressed and were never conversed to with their parent ,its a parents place to educate their kids not some playboy magazine that tghe father hands to his sone and tells him thats nwhat its all about
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 246 (view)

Circumcised vs Un-Circumcised...
Posted: 5/11/2009 11:06:47 AM
it dates back to religion if you were meant to be circumcised you would have been born that way hygenically if you cannot clean your own thing and keep it clean then you need to move back into your parents house ,
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 5 (view)

Awkward Smell after Intimacy
Posted: 5/11/2009 11:05:10 AM
shower before and after the deed
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 100 (view)

Blowjob....what should they call it?
Posted: 5/11/2009 11:04:32 AM
i do not care what they call it as long as its done properly you can call it anything you want to
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 7 (view)

Do we choose our relationship pains and sorrows?
Posted: 5/11/2009 11:03:15 AM
usually its not bad choice its familiarity breeding contempt,...if you are honets at the beginningthen this would never happen but most people lie in the beginning and then lise unfold the more you know the person
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 29 (view)

a young girl interest in a older male
Posted: 5/11/2009 11:01:36 AM
in psychology terms its usually afather fiure thing ...yoiu know the missing dad syndrome...father never really caring ,single mum deal
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 116 (view)

why do men always have to look at other women!!
Posted: 5/11/2009 11:00:17 AM
becasue we are pigs and we fantasise about what we would like to do to the other women ...
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 2 (view)

i find this strange
Posted: 5/11/2009 10:58:56 AM
you are good !!!!!!!!!1

scottishexile2008
Msg: 1 (view)

i find this strange
Posted: 5/9/2009 1:05:39 PM
i live in a very religious area ,and to my amazemnet there are more divorced ,unwed under age single parent ,also there are more hunters per area ,if this si so why does religion not work becasue one of the things is though shalt not kill yet all these guys hunt is that not killing maybe i am missing something ,sor a place to be so callled righteous there are sure awhole lot of killing and cheating and illigtitimacy going on
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 102 (view)

Posted: 3/19/2009 1:34:05 PM
samurai 41 strange that you area black belt instructor yet you smoke bad example for kids and you do list your self body as average think being a black belt you might be more fitter

i think you are the stupid one

a smoking black belt instructor around kids well i would not let my kids around somone like you you are a bad example

kids look up to their instructors for guidance

i think you have shot too many squirrels

martial arts instructors should know better than to smoke i mean is that not the stupidest thing yet you should know better after all you are definetely not a young instructor so you should be setting an example

and there shoudl be an element of mental when you are in meartial arts you seem to lack control if you are so good at amrtial arts then why are you smoking that is a weakness/addiction
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 75 (view)

Posted: 3/15/2009 2:08:43 PM
prisoner should bne locked up 24 hours a day and fed slops thats it no room to excerise so when they egt outside they are weak and get their a^&^$es beat
they deserve nothing or make them work in the frezing cold or dig graves

prison should ,ean misery outright cold food and one shower a week
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 167 (view)

The New Season Of LOST
Posted: 3/15/2009 2:04:12 PM
i think the fat guy knows where there is a 7-11 o the island and is not telling anyone
you know how unhealthy 7-11 food is
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 65 (view)

Bail out mind phuck
Posted: 3/12/2009 11:01:26 AM
bernie maddoff never really done anything diffrent to what the governemnet does it steals you money and gives you noting back unless you grovel to them fora living

bernie maddoff was merely taking the money form the rich idiots unfortunatley was not giving to the poor

much like aobne sided robin hood i am glad those people got slapped serves them right for being so greedy

my money is in a safe place
my bank is called the bank of my house and is protected well with lots of machinery

i would be glad to see somone trying to make a withdrawal when its closed
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 82 (view)

Pros & cons of ingesting roast beast....
Posted: 3/12/2009 10:57:25 AM
thank you cable guy i knew it was a womans name though i was not sure of his last name ...did not matter as i would not be sending him a xmas card anytime soon
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 20 (view)

Heath Ledger's Oscar
Posted: 3/12/2009 10:53:32 AM
wow spicy you really area touchy thing huh !!!!!!!

repeating in case somone missed it its goodf to rag on the a list dysfunctional hoolywood rejects its their kids i feel sorry for

by the way why do actors call their kids really
stupid names

like maddox and apple and all those new age phoney names they are trying to be diffrent but they are all the same

losers with money and low self esteem thats what happens when people with low self esteems get rich they use their kids to live their lifes

much like those parents who put the overachieving sticker on their bumper to let the neighbour know that thier kids is not hoing to turn into a meth addicted crack stripper

you know my child was a honor student at buttfluff elementary school becasue he sucked up to the teacher

the anally retentive hyper soccer mums who brag incessantly that theres is the samrtest kid yet she is pooping pills just to get through the day

scottishexile2008
Msg: 18 (view)

Heath Ledger's Oscar
Posted: 3/11/2009 3:24:48 PM
the oscars and grammy these poeple know whos wining its just an excuse for the famous people to rub shoulders and tell each other how they are so good its a festival of sel f defication and total narcasissm ...if they did not get it why do they show up .....johnny depp rarely goes to these things as he is in france with the people drinking coffe and hanging out with the smarties
famous people are all messed up they crave the attention and then they end up in rehab becasue of all the pressure of being famous ...and hanging out all evening ...well boo hoo sob to them
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 54 (view)

Salma Hayek Breastfeeding
Posted: 3/11/2009 3:20:36 PM
as long as its not in the coffee then its all good
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 81 (view)

Posted: 3/11/2009 3:18:46 PM
when john wayne died ...AKA marion white or whatever marions name ws

they found 10 lb of ,eat in his guts
nice one cowboy

they never found beans and rice or tomatoes or cuccumber ....oh no that would be brokeback mountian movie
encheladas or plantais

nope sirreeeee meat carcass...oh well thank go they do not charge dead people by the pound huh !!!!!!!!!!

those day will come soon
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 164 (view)

The New Season Of LOST
Posted: 3/11/2009 3:14:53 PM
there cannot be a telephone on theisland or the fat guy would have called nutrisystem by now ...cut off his twinkie supply if he gets killed in any of the episodes he can always go on the biggest loser
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 74 (view)

Posted: 3/9/2009 8:18:13 PM
just so people know that 70 percent of all water in the USA is used for livestock
and 60 percent of all grain is used to feed livestock but i suppose it will never matter to the selfish ones until it starts to affect their familes and kids right ...

not in my back yard as they say

and guess who is buying up resevoirs and lakess for their use

but people are so busy with their own dillemas

i liked some of the replies i am nota tree hugger and seriously believe that hunters have no guts why do they not hunt each other and see who is the beter hunter
after all****cheney tried it on his friend

i have met hunters and they are usually just louts who are drunks and go hunting to get away for their nagging wives mind you if a iwas married to a nag i would probably be a redneck who lies to drink to i have to sympathise with that ...maybe there is a sub conscious connections between shooting a defenceless deer and the nagging wife ....................

its the macho thing for men to hang around with other men sitting around a campfire eating beans and farting in unison goes back to the cowboy days

of course somone has to keep the last american made product alive ...hunting supplies
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 200 (view)

How do you tell your Lover they suck in bed?
Posted: 2/25/2009 4:35:37 PM
heres how you tell somone they suck in bed .........................hey !!!!!!!!!!you are not that good .....do you want some help
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 16 (view)

Heath Ledger's Oscar
Posted: 2/25/2009 4:32:47 PM
yes bakedbrie i thought the tv show was more entertaining a little camp sometimes but when your a kid that is not in your head ..the original tv show was so crony it was great .........
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 142 (view)

The New Season Of LOST
Posted: 2/25/2009 4:29:13 PM
i cannot believe that there is a such a show and these people are stupid enough to stay on an island like they cannot build a raft ...the cubans did it with all sorts of garbage and made it to america theres inspiration for the cast
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 13 (view)

Heath Ledger's Oscar
Posted: 2/24/2009 4:24:29 PM
whats the point of giving a dead guy an award what are they going to do put it in his coffin...i am not sure of the insanity of honoring dead people its almost as insane as putting make-up on them and staring at them in a coffin when they are dead ...you know draining the fluid out of them and filling them with formaldrahyde ..for the short time ....i am not sure why this sick practice is so popular not many religions or cultures practice tis but i find it disturbing cremation is the way ...anyways i guess honoring the dead guy makes somone feel good about themselves ...i think the batman movie was okay and brokeback mountain well we all knew that about cowboys anyways ....but he died with sleeping pills ...i guess you need pills to sleep when you are famous huh !!!!! he joned the ranks of all the other actors who died through pills ....anna nicole ..so on and so forth
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 61 (view)

Posted: 2/24/2009 4:19:14 PM
all prisoner shoudl be made to do all the worst jobs in the world and earn their keep they should be in garbage tips sorting out glass and plastic and all sorts of stuff and be monitored,,this would do a service for them rather than hanging around a yard getting fit to go outside and cause more trouble and they should be fed leftovers form local restaraunts ...and certainly should be locked up all day with no equipment to use
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 133 (view)

The New Season Of LOST
Posted: 2/24/2009 4:16:14 PM
how come the fat guy in lost never loses weight is there a macdonalds on that island you would think he would have slimmed down by now eating coconuts and lizards
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 47 (view)

Salma Hayek Breastfeeding
Posted: 2/24/2009 4:12:12 PM
she can do that to me anytime
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 52 (view)

Posted: 2/24/2009 4:07:07 PM
hunting is not s sport there is no competitor to fire back at you ...how many hunters would go hunting if they knew they could get shot at ...its all macho crap and most hunters i think are scared and would not go into a plce where they would get shot they lack power if they wre brave enough they would be prepared to get shot ...now soldiers are real men they do get shot at ...i myself condem military and all that related crap but hunting to me is for weaklings anyone can fire a gun ata target that is defenceless ...its easy to take a life when you opponent cannot pull a trigger
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 353 (view)

WHY ARE WOMEN OVER 30 A FAILURE WHEN THEY ARE SINGLE AND CHILDLESS?
Posted: 2/24/2009 4:02:37 PM
i think its great to meet awoman who does not have kids it makes things alot easier ...i would not class them as anything other than its their life if they did not haveor could not have or did not want kids its all good ...i have nothing against single mums ......but would rather date a woman without kids anyday....its merely choice they are definetely not failures ...in anyway
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 50 (view)

Behaviors of men
Posted: 2/19/2009 6:14:43 PM
the best thing to do is just be calm and relaxed trying to brag and impress a person usually you get caught be honest right off the top...everyone has a few axes to grind find that eprson witha sharp stone .......i tell women straight sometimes they do not like it but they respect it and sometimes you just end up friends but thats all good
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 112 (view)

Open relationships... with feeling??
Posted: 2/18/2009 1:15:28 PM
i have been in an open relationship for 4 years and it really is a great thing no arguments hassles ...she does what she wants and i do what i want ....only if both parties agree of course and either parties are secure with the deal ......if you are psossesive/stalker/jealousy/low self esteem/afraid/cannot handle seeing the other with other ....then do not waste your time ............
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 117 (view)

stockings
Posted: 2/18/2009 1:12:56 PM
women in any ind of lingerie stocking ...is all good
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 48 (view)

Behaviors of men
Posted: 2/18/2009 1:11:55 PM
as soon as both parties stop lying and faking stuff and trying to impress and just be themselves then they may get on with each other
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 45 (view)

Behaviors of men
Posted: 2/15/2009 11:30:40 AM
i think its so funny the way people blame the opposite sex for their failure ....pass the blame its easier .listen men lie women lie they both are full of crap sometimes women cannot be happy or the guy ...women fake orgasms all the time they wear spandex and lycxra to hold in the fat .......men tell the women they are not fat when they are and men tell women they love them when the are porking somone else ....if you have not figured that out by the time you have reached at least 25 you will be dissapointed all your life .....human beings are not one person people ...and they lie like congressmen probably more ....but they try and make some else live in their world when you cannot live in somone elses world you have to live in your own and deal with life on a daily basis ....men are visual being women are emotional men see a hot chick they want it or will fantasise about it the next time they are with wife /girlfriend/au-pair/mother-in law/sister in law....whatever ....living in denial is a futile existence so expect (lies) to come for somone one and you will always be okay believe only half what you see and nothing of what you hear and enjoy the moment and it will be all good
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 62 (view)

Bail out mind phuck
Posted: 2/13/2009 8:54:21 AM
gone fishin ..at last somone great answer ...no one wants to take blame they always want to pass it one to a persomn thats in power govt ,bankers ...they are in business to make money if asomone is dumb enough to go to a banker and put himself up as prey then its their fault for not being smart enough ...like car dealers i used to be one we are told to take advantage of the customer for teaches on how to screw every last dime for the prospective buyer i have been to many ford meetings and the mantra is f##@#@ the customer before he does the same so its all business never personal at all now people are whining becasue they never read the small print ..well thats why you should always read it or it will come back and bite you in the a#@ ....................the bottom line is its about the money ...NFL.....no free lunches go to the homeless shelter if you want that crap
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 106 (view)

stockings
Posted: 2/12/2009 2:28:04 PM
women lgs are gods gift as long as they are attached to a nice bod
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 59 (view)

Bail out mind phuck
Posted: 2/12/2009 2:26:23 PM
well we can all blame somone but leveraging yourself out and taking out all the equity and borrowing is tsill the rot of the problem all these mortgage companies real estate broker and pele grossly inflating the prices started all the troule and poeple fell for it....its a shame there has to be victims but people should not borrow what they cannot pay back its credit and its gotta be paid ....its okay to have a big flash car as long as its yours ...if you do not have the title thens its not yours its whoever you owe the money to ...so i see it is the person really does not own squat.....paper paper donald trump puts his name to nothing he is all on paper .....you only are worth what you have in liquid assets ...most people really do not have liquid assets ....i just see it as unreal when you are flashing all your possesions and you do not own them ......you really do not own your house until you have the title ...otherwise you are no diffrent from a person renting .....i only get impressed with somone when they tell me its theirs free and clear ...and i have not seen much of that since i have been in flroida ....
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 55 (view)

Bail out mind phuck
Posted: 2/11/2009 7:56:17 PM
by the way sea horse shells might be the one with the right idea ....lots of water,bullets,dry goods ,generator,gasoline,twizzlers,goobers,m&m's ,lots of porn ,pretzels ...goood slat source,multi vitamins ,and of course mans best friends mountain dew and ramen noodles ....
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 54 (view)

Bail out mind phuck
Posted: 2/11/2009 7:51:11 PM
the reason we are in this mess is because everyone got greedy and borrowed what they could not afford...why should anyone be helped in foreclosure why do the rest of the people have to pick up the bill for the greediness of people buying stuff they did not own ...the bag belongs to the real estate market and people buying houses they could not afford or did not need ...sure its nice to show off a house to all the friends but if you do not own it or can afford it why bother to be so shallow ..and veneer ...well they have an old saying in the jewish community ( i am not jewish but have friends that are ) he who goes a borrowing will end up sorrowing and this is what is happening now ...i have no credit cards and no car payment and do not show off my house or my flash car but i am not sweating or hoping somone will bail me out becasue i did not get greedy and foolish ...people in america are whining what about me !!!!!!! well before they started showing off their unpaid possesions and bragging what they did not have they should have plannned what their move should have been.......a failure to plan is a plan for failure and right now the plans are unfolding
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 40 (view)

Behaviors of men
Posted: 2/9/2009 4:37:23 PM
its all about self respect you only get out of anything what you put in if you are going to constantly lie cheat and be a loser and disrespect people they will only treat you accordingly i found out its easier to be nice and if the person cannot return the favour move on there are plenty more fish ...right ....
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 70 (view)

embarrassing question re: feminine products
Posted: 1/30/2009 10:04:32 PM
eek! thats tue flusing out the cup in a place like walmart or something not good ....

Show ALL Forums