Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Grandma's ring II
 bowlingfordates
Msg: 7 (view)

Grandma's ring II
Posted: 12/7/2009 5:12:56 PM
The way this reads, it sounds more to me like it's the woman who is wanting to wear a ring that SHE inherited as the engagement ring; not that it's a ring HE inherited that he wants to give to her....come back and explain yourself OP....

The ring was inherited from her grandma that passed away recently and she would keep the ring if we were to get divorced. It is her family heirloom and her family decided to give it to her so it would be kept in their bloodline. She loves the ring and is proud to wear it.

I guess my real question should have been...........would I be looked down on because I did not buy her an expensive ring?

I am proud of her and her family values. I just don't want to look like a cheapskate.
 bowlingfordates
Msg: 1 (view)

Grandma's ring II
Posted: 12/7/2009 11:12:36 AM
There was a thread in the ask a guy section that lead me to post this one.

How should a man feel about his S/O wanting to wear an inherited diamond ring as her engagement ring?

Should he be happy that he didn't have to purchase a very expensive ring, or feel bad, because he didn't buy his future wife's engagement ring ?

The band that goes with the ring will be purchased by him.

? or ?
 bowlingfordates
Msg: 6 (view)

DO I TELL HIS WIFE?
Posted: 10/17/2009 2:51:29 PM
I think that you should invite him over for one last intimate encounter..................then do what lorena bobbit did..........bob it lol !!!

bowlingfordates
Msg: 11 (view)

Moving In
Posted: 10/7/2009 8:40:12 AM
They hypothetical situation has been discussed and resolved with mutual satisfaction. All the cleaning habits and other factors were all compatible, since being there about 6 days a week for 2 months. The problem was just semantics but we are on the same inked page now.

Moving in with her would only be temporary until we saved enough to get a bigger place together.

Thanks for all of the replies............
 bowlingfordates

Moving In
Posted: 10/6/2009 2:49:09 PM
I would like to discuss a hypothetical situation. For instance your boyfriend or girlfriend asks you to move in with them. They want to just jump into it without discussing it beond the emotional level, but you want to discuss the financial part of it too before moving in.

Here are my questions...............................
- What is the best way to go about moving in with someone?
-How do you avoid having fights later on about money issues?
 bowlingfordates
Msg: 58 (view)

“Insert Foot in mouth” confessions
Posted: 9/24/2009 1:53:50 PM
The other day as I was leaving the office. I decided to chit chat with the secretary that I hadn't seen for awhile. She has been missing a lot of work latley due to an illness. So after a few mins of this, I say .....................well I better get out of your hair. (she has no hair due to chemo-therapy). I felt really bad and apologized and left with a red face and my foot firmly lodged in my mouth.
 bowlingfordates
Msg: 169 (view)

How many women suck their own nipples?
Posted: 8/21/2009 10:06:34 AM
Keep up the good work....Dont let this post die.
 bowlingfordates

turned off or challenged
Posted: 8/18/2009 2:20:52 PM
If your gf told you that her friends had made a bet between themselves, that we would have a sexual encounter at her work place. It came out later that she had already done that with another guy. She said it wasn't that great of an experience with him. Would you (A) be turned off or (B) Take up the challenge to give her a better memory of that certain situation?
 lovernotfighter
Msg: 55 (view)

Left me sitting at the table, until the waitress said, he left..
Posted: 8/15/2009 1:00:31 PM
The length of the restroom break may not be the whole issue. The timing could have played a role as well. What if she got up and went to the restroom just after the check arrived at the table? Then she proceeded to stay in there for quite awhile. He could have assumed she did this just so she didn't have to pay and became irritated and left.

I do not agree with bailing out on someone without giving them an explanation. If you give someone a ride you are obligated to make sure they get home.(hopefully in one peice)
 lovernotfighter
Msg: 4 (view)

Is she interested
Posted: 8/14/2009 10:25:35 AM
I am sorry for the TMI factor. How can I delete this post?

Btw she said she didn't like it but keeps bringing it up...thats why I was getting mixed signals.
 lovernotfighter

Is she interested
Posted: 8/14/2009 9:24:17 AM
I have been dating a new woman for about 3 weeks. We already have had sex several times. The last few times we were in bed after having sex she has started talking about anal sex. She claims that she has never been interested in it and it would probably hurt. Then she asked me if I have ever done it before and if I like it. I think she is curious but not sure.

I am not a huge fan of it, but would be willing if she wanted to. What do you think?

lovernotfighter

screen name
Posted: 8/10/2009 11:06:51 AM
Can you change your screen name without deleteing your profile? I no longer like my screen name because of reading some of the forum posts.
 lovernotfighter
Msg: 4 (view)

Best Burgers in Visalia, California!!!
Posted: 7/31/2009 11:56:04 AM
You are makin me hungry !! I would like to say that the best burgers in Visalia would have to be made at my house ha haa.
 lovernotfighter

flowers on a first date?
Posted: 7/31/2009 11:04:22 AM
I am an old fashioned type of guy. I have given flowers to women on the first date, but I am wondering now if that is such a good idea or not. Most of the women claim that they have never received flowers before. I am not sure if this make me appear unique or needy. Some advice would be much appreciated.

Show ALL Forums