Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Are we all looking for perfection?
 jen31465
Msg: 26 (view)

Are we all looking for perfection?
Posted: 3/14/2011 7:46:20 AM
I don't think people are looking for perfection, but I often think they are holding out for something "better"....LOL
 jen31465
Msg: 119 (view)

We haven`t met,but she telling her neigbors.
Posted: 4/1/2010 7:04:20 PM
It's called networking, and we should all be doing more of it......
 jen31465
Msg: 11 (view)

Am I getting snubbed because I am Serbian?
Posted: 3/13/2010 5:36:04 PM
You must be beautiful, not fat, not stupid, not boring, not smelly, have good teeth, no pimples, no wrinkles, and obey me. You have to have a good car so you can drive me around.

This is why you are not getting responses...You are a tool
 jen31465
Msg: 43 (view)

I really want the ladies to give me their opinion - unfortunately 'ask a girl' is only for men
Posted: 1/21/2010 6:37:18 PM
Yeah, maybe too much expectation, but for sure a girl wants to feel special. And I'm sure the OP didn't feel special to see the guy online for over an hour after he said he was interested in another date. She was excited at the prospect of the attraction between them and he deflated that excitement.
From the many experiences I have had, if a man is interested it is unmistakable!!!!
I think the OP is correct in believing he wasn't all that interested.
I would not have, however, emailed him to criticize him, that was out of line and a bit over the top.
I just wish that guys wouldn't say they are interested in another date only to never hear from them again. That's lame. It happens a lot.
 jen31465
Msg: 33 (view)

I really want the ladies to give me their opinion - unfortunately 'ask a girl' is only for men
Posted: 1/20/2010 6:49:57 PM
Gotta admit, it does sting a bit to see your potential boyfriend online, cannot lie. However, I usually send a nice "Thanks, it was great to meet you". You will know pretty quick if they are interested.
Generally, if a man is interested, he will be right on top of contacting you, in fact, often they will ask you for a dinner date that same day!!!!
I have never met a man who was interested who didn't contact me right away. Except maybe to come over and "watch videos" at some random point in the future....
Better off to wait for the man who thinks you are super deluxe. As no doubt you are...
 jen31465
Msg: 28 (view)

What Is She Trying To Suggest - Pursued By Other Men
Posted: 10/9/2009 6:34:38 PM
Honestly, its TMI and not very classy....
 jen31465
Msg: 184 (view)

Disappearing Act - How Did You Feel?
Posted: 10/7/2009 9:20:16 PM
Cindy, don't feel bad...you're a cute gal.
I think this happens to all of us in one way or another.
I've been "disappeared" on lots of times.
The dudes usually want me to come over and "watch videos". When I decline (because I don't know them), I never hear back from them again.
Their loss, though...:)
 jen31465
Msg: 92 (view)

Are you getting tired on Internet Dating too?
Posted: 9/3/2009 2:46:58 PM
honestly,

perhaps its time for a reality check. Some people just got it and so me people don't. i think I'm excellent at getting dates, but keeping them is a different story.

We live in a "haves and have not society". Deal with it or get out

Get out and go where?????
 jen31465
Msg: 8 (view)

Impatient in meeting
Posted: 9/2/2009 11:25:31 AM
I actually have had this experience as well. I think it's weird and too bad because some of those guys I really wanted to meet. All I can think is that men that do that must be playing a numbers game and it doesn't matter who they meet as long as it is right now.
Therefore probably a bad bet anyway. :)
 jen31465
Msg: 21 (view)

Pulling teeth style of communications - is it age? - or gender? or is it just me?
Posted: 9/1/2009 1:55:48 PM
I am so guilty of the ellipses thing.....dang it.

Show ALL Forums