Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Dating VS sleeping with Bigger ladies
 chazdeal
Msg: 471 (view)

Dating VS sleeping with Bigger ladies
Posted: 5/15/2012 6:27:19 AM
i agree madamx to each his or her own. i myself have dated slimmer and bigger women. each person is different. and have different likes and dislikes. its all comes down to the 2 ppl involved and how devoted they are to each other. size i think is just a number. doesnt matter. only time i ever said anything about my ladys weight be it too much or little. is when it was effecting there health. big or small doesnt matter. there health and happiness is what is most important to me. hope i didnt offend anyone just stating my op.
 chazdeal
Msg: 44 (view)

Virginity
Posted: 1/1/2010 1:07:32 PM
i think its a great idea your first time is ment to be special, something you will remember your entire life. dont let some one cheapen it for you. when your ready you will know. with out anyone telling you. you know your body you have lived in it all your life. common sence. ask your self and you will know.

have fun all and take care.
 chazdeal
Msg: 48 (view)

What do guys really think of chicks with kids??
Posted: 12/29/2009 7:49:17 PM
ice breakers not sure what to say about that. but sometimes in something like that you just have to talk with both the children and the date or bf etc. see there ideas concerns about it. some guys are A-ok with woman with children some arnt. some kids Aok with mom dating and some arnt. see what i mean. its kinda a rocky road to go down . so go slow and see wat happens. ive dated woman with children before. some went ok and some just went all wrong off the bat. each person/persons are differnt and you can never tell how it will turn out. my only hard part of dating woman with kids is this. i get attached to the kids and we break up or something goes wrong. i not only lose her , i lose them too. it can be hard to deal with sometimes. so as i stated above get everyone oppion in it and go from there.
hope i have helped some here.

take care alland have fun
 chazdeal
Msg: 12 (view)

Do guys have backups?
Posted: 12/29/2009 7:40:34 PM
no, i dont, some guys might have backups but, i try consintrait on currnt situation. and if it goes wrong i give myself a break get my head clear and then begin to look again. going from one person to another i think curses the next relationship. you dont give yourself time to heal,adjust to the changes you just went threw. thats why i dont have back up.
hope it helped.
take care all and have fun.
 chazdeal
Msg: 6 (view)

Do you believe in a forever kind of love?
Posted: 12/28/2009 5:08:59 PM
your welcome lovinladyd it says bye on the emcon so i always use it. see
 chazdeal
Msg: 25 (view)

Men, what type of women do you find beautiful?
Posted: 12/28/2009 4:54:00 PM
well thats kinda hard to answer, cause no one person is the same even twins have differences in appearance . sometimes slightly but somewat. i guess it would depend upon the girl, her attitude, some women kinda act snobby no offence ladys but it does sometimes happen. i myself will not give a snooby girl the time of day. but a polite girl rather cute or just plane drop dead gorgeous, i would do my best to keep her happy make her feel she is loved and respected. it all goes in how she acts. my last ex was a wonderful person not the best looking girl but had a heart of gold. i treated her like she was priceless. her older sister on the otherhand was the girl with the nice car, good looks, hot as can be. now her i over looked. she acted tho she was untouchable and i seen her than way. after all were all human. just cause one might appear better looking doesnt always mean thay are. acts of the heart tend to show out more often just beatuty alone. a cute girl with a kind heart will catch my attn before a model would. but as i said before it different with every person.
hope i helped. and did not offend anyone. if so i didnt mean too.
 chazdeal
Msg: 4 (view)

Do you believe in a forever kind of love?
Posted: 12/28/2009 4:42:54 PM
yes its possable if both ppl work at it. shoot anythings possable if you try hard enough.

take care.
 chazdeal
Msg: 37 (view)

Is running downhill bad ?
Posted: 12/28/2009 11:37:38 AM
running perid is good for the heart lung basic cardio. but when it turns bad is when your not watching where your going and bam here comes a tree you didnt see 3 seconds before lol. been there done that. and oak trees dont move when ya hit them in a full run while not paying attn lol.
 chazdeal
Msg: 19 (view)

Are women on POF serious about finding a guy?
Posted: 12/28/2009 11:26:53 AM
thank you allamerican amanada. know me knows .
 chazdeal
Msg: 18 (view)

Posted: 12/28/2009 11:15:47 AM
off topic but i need to ask something relating to all posts. im kinda new to these forums and am not firmilar with abbreviations of this forum.
what exactly does OP= ive seen it in several post. anyone inlighten me plse ty in advance.
 chazdeal
Msg: 34 (view)

What makes her crazy?
Posted: 12/28/2009 10:59:40 AM
its prolly alittle different with other guys but for me it goes on my past experiances.
for me to call a girl/woman crazy she has to be posesive like in thats my guy and your not even dating or even know the girl. i had one girl pm me ina mmo i play and wanted me sen her nude pictures of myself. i was like wtf xD lol. replied um lol sry but no.
i at first though was one my gaming buddys playing a trick on me, but ended up being a real life woman. i talk to her a few times and it got way outta hand way to fast. i also made it clear i wasnt single several times. the funny part was this girl didnt even know me know wat i looked like or anything. just outta the blue bam here ia am love me lol.
i ended up having to block her and that helped for a few days. she ended up making a new account and proceeded to chase me in game. i didnt want to be rude or anything but ended up having my girlfreind at the time finally have a sit down talk with her. that at first kinda blew up but calmed down after a few days. afterwards we talked as freinds, it turned out she had seen my charactor in game and had seen my sucess ingame and fell head over heels with me or well my charactor. i know kinda strange but
thats my idea of crazy . but in the end turned out being a good freind in game.
thanks all have fun and take care.
 chazdeal
Msg: 23 (view)

Do you think I was too harsh?
Posted: 12/28/2009 10:45:24 AM
i agree with rainman12 i think you handled it the correct way. some ppl dont think how some message will make the receiver feel before sending them. getting vulgar or over bearing in a message isnt the best idea. being direct and to the point but also while keeping interesting oncversation in check too is another good idea. ive made the same mistake and send the wrong idea insome of my messages before, but hopeful i gotten forgiven for it. only ment the person knewi was interested. but also with me i always ask to make sure there single read profile etc. but point is be polite, and word the message letter etc as tho if you were reading it it wouldnt offend you. think how it sounds read it out aloud. thats my imput on it.
have fun all and take care
 chazdeal
Msg: 51 (view)

Men, what are your definition of an intelligent women?
Posted: 12/28/2009 10:36:35 AM
well im sure it is different for every guy, but for me its easy definition
1 common sence
2book smarts
3 how she handles herself.
4her hand writing.
5 looks can play an role in it too. ive always though woman in glasses always look smarter. but for a toad like me most woman are hehe
ok revise common sence is first think i look for or notice, i live my life with it. if it broken i fix it, if it cant be fixed i replace it materal objects i mean dont get the wrong idea to be clear here lol.
book smarts education always makes ppl smarter , unlike me if they payed attn in school lol.
how she handles herself- this one is kinda tricky to explain. if she can work take care of herself her children basicly all the matters of her life, deal with stress, and still keep a cool head then she has her act in check.
her hand writing. most inteligent women have beautiful hand writing or at least take time to neatly write out something, unlike me i look like chicken scratch on paper lol.
looks- ive always though the black dress and dark glasses always made a woman look smart confident and sexy too.
heres my imput on it hope i didnt iffend anyone and maybe i helped some.
good luck all and have fun
 chazdeal
Msg: 7 (view)

A balancing act -- I'm interested but afraid he might be way ahead of me
Posted: 12/28/2009 10:23:51 AM
igorfrankenstein nails it rite on the head be honest and straight forward about how you feel, let notinhg you say or think go unclear. in my book honesty is always best policy,
good luck to you and hope all goes well.
 chazdeal
Msg: 61 (view)

Why Do Women Need a Dating Site?
Posted: 12/28/2009 10:13:09 AM
well tabsco my point was that sometimes is easier to ask a polite question. no offence to you man but being senstive even in asking questions applys, god knows ive asked my ammount of dumb or wrongly phrased questions, lol dont think for a second i didnt get whacked too for it xD. a wise woman once told me (think of how it sounds before saying it) ive live by that idea the rest of my life. but besides the point good luck to all and have fun
 chazdeal
Msg: 21 (view)

My mom lives with me. Is that a deal breaker?
Posted: 12/27/2009 8:58:52 PM
well it would have to depend on the girl you aim to date suppose but is easy answer for me, if was my mom she never havta leave in my family mother comes first always has always will, there no one like your mother. even after everything has went south everything gone wrong fines court cost bills etc etc , mom will always be there for you.
i got 21 wonderful years with my mother and father. and im thknful for everyday i was given. if she is the specail girl for you she wouldnt mind or even love that your mom lifes with you.
 chazdeal
Msg: 57 (view)

Why Do Women Need a Dating Site?
Posted: 12/27/2009 8:50:54 PM
thehehe tabasko man everytime you stick your head up one these girls wacks it witha mallit hahahha im sry man but you doing it to your self, rephrase or rethink your questions before you ask them. reminds me of one of those old wack-a-mole games xD
but to the point i think someone else answered it too. there here same as we are looking and seeing whois out there. same reason you would go shopping for food cars personal needs etc. its a place to inter-act with ppl. i myself have just as much fun meeting new ppl as looking for ppl to date.
 chazdeal
Msg: 6 (view)

Unsure of What to Do
Posted: 12/27/2009 8:39:22 PM
i say go for it and if it doesnt work out least you know, we learn things in life as we go, or otherwise we would know exactly what to do before we do it. after all man look at the site name pleny of fish, if it doesnt work theres more out there looking too ya know ^^
 chazdeal
Msg: 15 (view)

Posted: 12/27/2009 8:33:37 PM
omg xD wow threat starter man you been better off to not said anything lol. sometimes silence is better way lol. but back to subject i myself have messaged several ppl on here some cause there intersting some cause other reason, gotten a few replys but for the most part pof has proven to be a wonderful place to meet and interact with wonderful ppl. sometimes ya meet the sour grape but its gunna happen sooner or later. point is live life have & have fun.
these smilys crack me up xD

Show ALL Forums