Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Warning to the Ladies
 Vannili
Msg: 50 (view)

Warning to the Ladies
Posted: 12/5/2016 7:56:24 PM
Message 1 :

Thanks but no thanks for your warning, Why would I check his background, if it is already written on his face for me to read. I have no problem if he pretend to want to marry me , to have SEX, for I am a no fuzz woman , No money, No Honey.. No Marry , No SEX ...
 Vannili
Msg: 249 (view)

Dating Someone That Has Nothing
Posted: 12/5/2016 7:39:33 PM
[ quote/] I would never date someone like this because I'd always stuck paying for the coffee. [Quote/]

Gee! I thought I am the most cheap skate in the world, 'cause I bring my own thermos of Hot Coffee on a coffee date.
 Vannili
Msg: 76 (view)

Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 11/13/2016 6:38:51 PM
Msg:26

Correct ,Trump said all of these things , in his Victory speech he is all praise of Hillary Clinton and said we have to thank her for her service ..
 Vannili
Msg: 318 (view)

Arab woman face covered
Posted: 10/7/2016 10:51:17 PM
Oh I am glad that the argument is back on the track. it was derailed for a while.. Well, I will eat my words about this Arab women face covered.. I will wear face veil when I go to the night club, it has nothing to do with saving money on makeup, toothbrush and toothpaste or being ashame of my scantily clad attire..It has something to do with being afraid that one or three POF forumites would see me and think that I am a bad Belly Dancer with a fat azz..And it will become a heated argument and I will never hear the end of it here in the forum.. Ahhh, maybe if I still have some energy after doing the Belly dancing ,I will rub a few banks and the police will never recognize me...
 Vannili
Msg: 22 (view)

Do you HATE jewlery? / HATE the color pink?
Posted: 9/24/2016 9:59:27 PM
daynadaze : If you love jewelries and it makes you happy and you can afford it indulge in it, you only live once. believe me ,even a pure gold necklace is not a match to your beautiful neck (turkeys neck ??? ) you have a big wrist ? Think that some nice bracelets will adorn your big beautiful wrist.
 Vannili
Msg: 20 (view)

Do you HATE jewlery? / HATE the color pink?
Posted: 9/24/2016 7:38:18 PM
Msg.#1:
No I don't hate jewelries and I don't love it either, I wear jewelries to empower my personality,like real diamond and 18 to 24 k gold,( I found in my advance years that it is a bad investment,because it deppreciate in the long run.) My ethnic background believes that wearing jewelries ward evils, lol, that is not true,some of my friends an Indian lady one movers stole her box all her expensive jewelries, he broke into the new house. Few Filipna friends snatched their gold necklace on the street.And I heard they even kill for stupid jewlry ,cut your finger for a ring you are wearing. My experienced on wearing jewelries is ,Men thinks I am a goldiger, high maintenance, ect.ect.., Women think I am rich,that it is okay to foot the bill on our dining out, My being polite wear out, for I am getting broke , I blurted, " now in this day and age men don't buy you dinner , the deal is pay your own, they were flabbergasted, they were more flabbergasted ,when I said ,* even you bukaka your legs ,they still won't pay your dinner. On the other hand my ethnic ancestors belief on jewelries are right ,why invest on clothes that will be fade ,worn out ,out of styles why not on genuine gold and precious stones to wear and it will forever to hand down next generations. yes my family, relatives wear mended clothes but wear their expensive jwlries.
 Vannili
Msg: 82 (view)

Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/13/2016 10:52:06 AM
chameleonf, your comment is a bit sarcastic, the good thing is I am not phase about it. I am just vigilant,I said in my #1 that I was uncomfortable ( seeing a black mask person it trigger me about the KKK in America, terorist mask people who beheaded their enemies,it is happening too in my country Philippines ) I said hello beautiful boy and the mother look at sideways said hello and hurry up like half run..Well, if that become normal *about covered faces of the Arab refugees in this country,that is a risk we are going to take, if some Arab or who ever wants to do bad things to innocent people so be it ? For we can not I dentified them by just the eyes and presume height.

This thread is not about head scarfs it did not imply about head covering, it is ARAB WOMAN FACE COVERED. So the Queen of England who covered hair while riding a horse and me when I am cooking is out in this context..
Your message is important , thanks Vannili
 Vannili
Msg: 10 (view)

Lessons for dancing in a club or bar
Posted: 9/5/2016 1:09:36 AM
msg #6.

You can not teach a blind person to see they have no eyesight like teaching a child to write for they have hands and fingers,, Blind people are equip with a very strong sense, they can see with their feelings and with their sensitive nose and hands, *naturally.

Nice hair , you look intelligent in that hairdo Ma'm .
 Vannili
Msg: 9 (view)

Posted: 9/5/2016 12:55:00 AM
Msg.#1:

Don't believe on people who discourage you on anything that you want to do.. If you can walk can move your arms
YOU CAN DANCE
Vannili
 Vannili
Msg: 2 (view)

Posted: 9/3/2016 3:00:31 PM
Msg. #1.
Night club dancing most are no partner dancing, just go to the dance floor and smile just jive, move your body to the music following the other dancers. But if you want to be versatile go to a dance studio but the cost is a bit pricy.
Dancing is good , ,it strip shyness and you will have a lots of friend. just practice,practice any kind of moves.. I used to go myself to a club, meet some strangers ,they become my friends to party with. I was a dancer when I was young, so I am good on improvising some moves, that people watch me when I dance. so Good luck,
 Vannili
Msg: 19 (view)

Does the Supreme Court think that blacks are helpless morons
Posted: 9/2/2016 8:34:16 AM
deetristate, what is the problem with the blacks they are Americans that were born here ? Is there something that I don't know ? Mr. Trump speech is derailing the mind of people, that the Democrat is rigging the voting poll,that people can vote 5 times , that is just an assumption of Mr. Trump, because it is not yet happening. When I first vote, I was issued a voters card, I said it is useless because they don't want to see it ,they just asked my name , my profile is on their list, that I have to sign, to indicate that I have voted. I hope I don't have a hard time this coming November to vote . I am confuse and fearful on what is going on..
 Vannili
Msg: 60 (view)

Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/1/2016 2:20:27 PM
mungojoe You are not only stupid but DUMB to label me bigot. Because of my right to react on Saudi Arabian women covering their faces with black cloth here in America,. it has nothing to do with their religion as a Muslim it has something to do with their personal ideology, one woman said she knows that she is beautiful ,but she doesn't want to flaunt to the world, or whatever stupid reasons to justify their covered faces..Yes I complained about covered faces of Muslim , they maybe connected to ISIS, maybe do crimes to kill innocent people to weaken the power of America. and the Authority can not trace them because they can not identify them with their eyes only.. Is that make sense ? YES I was an IMMIGRANT busting my a ss working, declare a big amount of taxes and doing a lot of volunteer works, I am now American Citizen for 36 years ,, I hope some part of my taxes go to the schooling of some kids with the mentality like YOURS, if it grows your kind of a character, we don't need these covered faces people to bomb us and killed. We are already dead of your kind of mentality.

Vannili
 Vannili

Posted: 9/1/2016 12:47:41 PM
deetristate Msg. 1.

No , only Mr. Donald Trump ( " vote for me " we will take care of our African American people,,,"Where is my African American ? Oh there he is. What you got to lose ? you have no jobs, your school is so bad ,you are so poor.)
I do not believe that the people in the Supreme Court are crude and unpolished, before they work in the Court ,they attained a good education on LAW & POLITICAL SCIENCE. Treating people in any walks of life, with respect and dignity is part of their education.
I am not a black woman , but I hurt with the speech strategy of Mr. Donald Trump.

Vannili
 Vannili
Msg: 9 (view)

Posted: 9/1/2016 12:14:07 PM

If you are under 75 ( because you may have been born in a house and have no birth certificate) and you can't get an ID, then you don't need to vote. [/quote ]

FYI In every country it is not only Hospital issued Birth Certificates, an entity born in a house attending by Midwife( have already birth certificate paper on hand for the parents to sign, or born under the apple tree attended by eliterate old woman is automatically parents has to register their child in the Municipal Office.

True if a person can't get ID** they don't need** to vote, go to school, get a driver licence, police clearance for a job, travel abroad, collect social security ,ect .ect...
 Vannili
Msg: 55 (view)

Arab woman face covered
Posted: 8/31/2016 8:41:08 PM
KJ, I befriend a lady here a long time ago , she loves the forum and she always change her profile pictures. Then one time she change her profile Picture wearing a holoween mask fully covered face ,POF remove her account. I told her to change her name and profile but she doesn't want to be dishonest. Until this day ,we are still friends in Facebook.
KJ forgive some men here that their argument have no clarity sense only yapping it clouded their mind for not getting laid for a long long time.. I don't blame the women who doesn't want them..
 Vannili
Msg: 42 (view)

Arab woman face covered
Posted: 8/31/2016 11:41:09 AM
Mr. dragonbytes , it is not the clothes issue here ,it is the COVERD FACE. It is not common practice in America or other nations that people covered the faces, like Arab nation, I will not say the label Muslim because in the Philippines they don't cover their faces ... You know that in America it is not common for people with COVERED FACE unless they rob a bank or other crime deed for the reason that they don't want to be identified like the KKK.I bet you are familiar with that because this is your country. I may not be sophisticated like you but I know that my face is my IDENTIFICATION to be recognize as a person. Mr. dragonbyes, there is nothing written in Koran that women has to covered their faces. But it is common sense that people in the desert has to cover their faces to avoid sand storm and heat from the sun.

.Now you are in Rome,do as we do

Wrong Mr. dragonbytes, I don't do DIVORCE,DIVORCE.DIVORCE. and I don't see a man as a sign of MONEY, and I don't kick my children out the house when they reach 18 much sue them for what they owe me money.
As the American saying * nip in the bud* American should not normalize covered faces ..
 Vannili
Msg: 29 (view)

Arab woman face covered
Posted: 8/31/2016 12:22:23 AM
Miss cotter I apologize for my explanation as you know English is my second language, I meant Diane Sawyer an American journalist was in the Arab country walking in a crowd , must be a market place,some men walking behind her run into her front and stare at her crotch for she was wearing a pants tuck in blouse with short jacket, I saw that on TV, maybe 17 years ago,and my friends proved that some uneducated men in that country does that...I am so sorry ,I can not imagine too that people walk back wards,maybe if I said the men walking behind her step forward in front of her and stare below her waist, that doesn't make sense too with civilize people like America, I enjoyed learning all your input to this Thread about Burga. Thanks to all and God bless.. Vannili
 Vannili
Msg: 15 (view)

Arab woman face covered
Posted: 8/30/2016 1:53:53 PM
thank you piece of pie, I know about this freedom here in the USA.

Other than that,nobody in the US has a right to tell others they can not cover their face. That is why we have freedoms in the country. Your being uncomfortable is not enough to violate another person's rights,

I don 't intend to undermine you,piece of pie , but in the USA it is common that covered face people holdup banks.or rape. kill,ect.. Some law inforcement have hood face mask to do their job like the one my late husband wore jogging during winter in Denver CO I think it is called Ski mask. Is it not common sense for the Americans if they take people that displace in their own country and live here , they have to do the American way ? Freedom ? I was oriented coming to America that,I can not cook fried/grilled dried fish in my backyard ,the neighbors will call the police, I can not swim with underwears plus t shirt and shorts in a swimming pool, I can not squeeze myself to get ahead in line ,my husband yakked my long hair and hissed at me* it is rude* and it is also rude that if you meet eye to eye any stranger and ignore that person. So the arab refugees doesn't need to abide the law in this country, or the Americans will violate their rights on covering their faces. Okay. Did I understand correctly???
 Vannili
Msg: 11 (view)

Arab woman face covered
Posted: 8/30/2016 11:20:32 AM
I bet they are legal poor refugees, because if they are rich they won't go to poor people's clinic and they don't wear masked partying with the Elite Americans or shopping at Beverly Hills .
 Vannili

Arab woman face covered
Posted: 8/30/2016 11:11:51 AM
mungojoe, my message is not open for war of words, and not seeking answers to forumites it is their opinions what matters , and this has nothing to do with holloween or whatever, it is not the costume, it is the black cloth covered face. The reason too I posted my argument is I have some Filipino, friends who works in their country, that they can not go out wearing above the knee skirts ,authorities paint their legs with house paint for punishment, according to them it is very painful, they can not wear jeans or pants because men will tried to walk ahead of them and unashamedly stare at their crotches. I saw Miss Diane Sawyer on TV walking in a crowd and the Arab men walk ahead of her staring at her crotch.
mungjoe this is not an optic matter , it is a matter of black masked foreigners in our surroundings. If all the tax payer. will react to this I am with them..
 Vannili
Msg: 1 (view)

Arab woman face covered
Posted: 8/29/2016 10:03:26 PM
I went to health clinic this morning and I saw a young mother of 2 children,one is a baby and the eldest is like a 3 years old. The reason why I post this thread is the woman has a black cloth covering her face, that her eyes is the only showing. I did not feel comfortable, though I said hi to her and her boy. Should America ban women who cover their faces in Public ? I have read the reason women cover their faces and hair for it is a sin to show it to men, okay I respect their Culture . But Can the Immigrations Authorities have a policy to prohibit this ? Like," while in Rome, do what the Romans do "? I would appreciate your input on this.
 Vannili
Msg: 46 (view)

Friendships Where Your Friends Use You
Posted: 8/22/2016 8:08:46 PM

How many of you have friends that just use you ? As in they only call you when they want ot ask you something, or need help or favor of something, or it's a problem they are dealing with. But when it is your turn, they are never available whatsoever.What have you done with these type of friends, kept them in your livesor cut them loose from your life ?

Well Nataly, my life is my business, so if my friends use me I charge them of my service . If they don't pay me I sue them for fixing their plumbing problems.. But if it is SEX SERVICE money down first before the Service.. P.S. it has to be Cold Cash.
 Vannili
Msg: 100 (view)

Do you hide your political affiliation on dates?
Posted: 8/21/2016 10:54:32 AM
DivineBovine that is correct in my book, I would rather have a nice bonding time, enjoy a lovely meal and talk about pleasant things like travels, arts, hobbies, and discreetly try to learn what is his character . Politics and Religions opinions is a heavy debate that brews a conflict.
 Vannili
Msg: 95 (view)

Dick pics... question for guys and ladies...
Posted: 8/21/2016 3:10:19 AM
Msg.#1
- Guys why do you send them ? What purpose ?

Obviously ,the guy is soooo ugly,that even his own Mother couldn't love him, so he is playing safe with you ,instead of sending the photo of his face, he is sending you the photo of his****. I hope he is smart enough to meet you in a nudist camp. And I hope you have a sharp eyes that you can recognize his****.

-Ladies any of you here who like to receive them prior to meeting ?

Well, no I can not recognize him if he is Harry or****with his pants on.
 Vannili
Msg: 38 (view)

loving a person for only sex
Posted: 8/21/2016 2:43:17 AM

I wish I was love that way [quote/]
Really and truly you want to beloved that way ? I kid you not ,it remind when I work as a sewer in a factory,sewing a stiff kerchief and lady Manager ( not so young ) was checking my work said " if it doesn't stand up get rid of it"..I asked my smiling lady supervisor , what does the Manager mean ? My reply is how dare she compare my work to a stiff Penis...
 Vannili
Msg: 66 (view)

Man buying woman's underwear due to Shingles
Posted: 7/24/2016 12:12:02 PM
If the guy is comfortable with woman's underwear there is nothing wrong with that, but what is wrong with it ,he tattle
to you his personal business, and now you are gossiping to this forum with strangers, at least we have something to comment, Thanks.
 Vannili
Msg: 26 (view)

Ladies, would you want a stay-at-home boyfriend?
Posted: 7/13/2016 8:39:23 AM

But was he your BF ? Nice you took him in, not so nice you took him out
Kinda knew what you were signing up for imo
I don't enter into relationships ( friends,ect ) with an idea of bartering

In life relationships / jobs is bartering or GAVE & TAKE.. Even pets they give something back they're happy to see
you,show their love and devotion .. And Babies ,they gave something back it touches your heart to love then for that blissful feelings.
Those people who take and take and they never give back is so tiring , that you have to drop them like a hot potatoes
then they will tell to others that you are mean and selfish, okay so be it.. It is a pity they are human with the mentality of maggots.
 Vannili
Msg: 25 (view)

Ladies, would you want a stay-at-home boyfriend?
Posted: 7/13/2016 8:08:17 AM
Nope, I will not support a man with my hard earn money. it is cheaper to get a housemaid
a plumber, gardener, ( forgive my vulgarity a dildo ) in that context I respect myself. I want a man
who will be my partner , what he put on the table , I will match it, and we do things together for fun
and moral responsibility to each other,
I checked on this with lots of women about living together with out the benefits of marriage
99 % it did not work. And I have some friends that doesn't live together they have more fun
and decided to get married.
 Vannili
Msg: 64 (view)

What is wrong with my conversations?
Posted: 7/13/2016 7:44:34 AM
Message #1 :
Have you read the book of Dale Carnegie's How to Win Friends & Influence People ?
I read your profile ,it is about you and you on what you do, and your lure, is your parents in
their 60's they still have a full hair, and if those women are looking for a man when he reach
60 he still have a full hair.. oppss, that is no brainer.... Well, a man with a full hair doesn't sustain a good relationship it is what
inside his head, intellectual ability and how he impress people to like him /her.
 Vannili
Msg: 100 (view)

When did men stop bathing?
Posted: 5/25/2016 7:47:39 AM

Men stopped bathing shortly after women started going ass to mouth,

ebolakitty are you a Cowboy ? That when you are on a duel and draw your gun to your opponent , you hit bull's eye, right on the forehead with just one bullet..
Gee, few words but it hit the spot. hahahahahha.
 Vannili
Msg: 99 (view)

Posted: 5/25/2016 7:36:50 AM
msg.#1 :

Meh. I am always on the better side, I dated men who have a good job ,so his water supply will not cut off.
Homeless people , are being taken care now that they can shower in some hospice home. So some women will
not insult them On POF forum, these men happen to be down trodden , must you drag them down ? They are entitled to be respected and treated with decency. It is no one's fault or business where you meet these men and dated them .
Have a good day, geminifun.
 Vannili
Msg: 91 (view)

Do most men consider women who are on pof to be damaged goods?
Posted: 5/24/2016 11:08:24 AM
jjay0216 msg 1:

Perhaps you are right I am a damaged goods, I have been here for a long time and I am still here until now, 2016,
Well I don't care. because my dates will bring a tool box and repair kit to fix me, The only matter to me is my brain inside my head and my pea brain betweem my legs is not damaged.. Duh ....
 Vannili
Msg: 18 (view)

Social Ethics
Posted: 5/24/2016 9:58:30 AM
matyko, I am glad you met many men that dance is just dancing , I met few people that dancing is sexual.When I was young expat in HongKong I go to disco all the time , a female friend said to me * it is a good thing you don't get pregnant* My reply is I did not know that dancing makes you pregnant , I thought penis put in a vagina makes a woman pregnant....Last year my friends and I went to Valentine Senior Party and we girls dance with no male partner disco style , One of the women dancing with a male partner said to me, I bet she is joking, can I go home with you ? I cradle my head ,looking up the ceiling , thrusting my hips and said "sure".. I understand her point , during her young days they dance properly with a man. she is 75 perhaps she dance with suitors ,oh she thinks we are lesbian, we are not even touching each other while dancing.. I was a dancer when I was teenager, I even make a living out of it .. The venue where we are dancing has nothing to do with the behavior of a person. Why I bring this to my friends at the forum to discuss and see what they think of this. My take on this incident is some men knows the discipline of ballroom dance and they should also know the Social Ethics because Ballroom dance is for the Elite Society... There is no lost in translation here , the argument is experienced and how we judge it whether it is the right conduct that it doesn't offend others. It is not a big DEAL really. I appreciate your input matyko.
 Vannili
Msg: 15 (view)

Social Ethics
Posted: 5/24/2016 7:55:03 AM
maleman, they/ we don't personally know each other , we are a group of 3 women and 1 man the husband of our friend attending this ballroom dance in a Senior Center twice a month, it is not like a date it is a party that you can ask any one to dance with you. This man dance with us before , then I noticed the husband is arguing with my friend and I butt in that the guy/s just want to dance with her, this is not your exclusive date, it is a partyI told him. I maybe wrong on what I think -- that dancing with a man is sexual to him. maleman I respect your comment and the others, this is not my case I just want to know what other think about this , for me ,that guy doesn't have a filter and according to my friend he doesn't want to released her he wants a continues non stop dancing that she wrestler him .. Since then she can only dance with girls kinda like disco in a ballroom dance..
 Vannili
Msg: 7 (view)

Social Ethics
Posted: 5/23/2016 4:55:15 PM
chinook this guy happen to be Americano Irish having a hot on my Filipina friend married to Americano... Filipinos steal spouses ???? Nope the Filipinos doesn't need to steal spouses there are a million divorce beautifull blue eyes blond, long legged American women around........
Vannili
 Vannili
Msg: 1 (view)

Social Ethics
Posted: 5/23/2016 10:12:10 AM
We are group of retired friends in a Senior Citizen dance Center and this man approach a husband of our friend and said
looking at your wife I am envious of you. The husband of our friend was tongue tied. I find that this is inappropate remark . If a woman would comment to me like this on my husband I don't think it is a compliment.. forumites would you kindly comment on this. I will appreciate and thanks in advance.
Vannili
 Vannili
Msg: 75 (view)

Is harming or killing someone innocent always a crime?
Posted: 5/6/2016 11:57:53 PM
Message 1:

In my basic common sense if I kick the hand grenade away from me to save my life and the grenade explode away from me and kills some innocent people , I did not commit the crime ,it is the one who throw the grenade,
 Vannili
Msg: 37 (view)

Coleslaw
Posted: 5/4/2016 3:58:46 PM
Please somebody help me , how can I choose a not bitter green cabbage for cole slaw or for cooking ?
 Vannili
Msg: 45 (view)

Warning women about a dangerous guy on pof
Posted: 3/19/2016 9:32:25 PM
Reese. sorry I am not buying your story, the catch is you are afraid for other women that they might date this man so you have to warn them ? A normal person is more afraid for herself, quit the dating website, move from her apartment that this man can not trace her. And the police let him go because he is just visiting?
 Vannili
Msg: 44 (view)

Warning women about a dangerous guy on pof
Posted: 3/19/2016 9:05:31 PM
Msg.:1

The guy beat the crap out of you and put a knife on your throat ? What is the provocation you did to him ? Or is it you dated a derange man ? well don't be afraid of the next woman your ex date will date perhaps the next woman is smarter than you and blablablabla .
 Vannili
Msg: 196 (view)

what is the deal with lesbians?
Posted: 2/4/2016 5:48:58 PM

what is the deal with lesbians? [ /quote ]

Hmm, let me think . My intelligent quitient is non MENSA but I will do my best on how I percieve lesbianism..

Lesbians thought they are men without D I CK S . They enjoy other women for intimacy and they think they are
ice cream on a cone for LICKING . They are like cobra with snapping long tongue.

Vannili

P>S>
Blunders are under your care,
 Vannili
Msg: 77 (view)

What will you compromise? Or trade off?
Posted: 2/4/2016 5:20:01 PM

what will you compromise ? Or trade off ? we have been through the horror dates........ [/quote ]

Personally , when it comes to know a person socially , trying my luck that he is the one to share my life .

I don't believe on compromising or trading off anything, because it is not a Business venue, if we click to each other so be it..
 Vannili

Do fat women REALLY get offended when men respond back telling them they aren't interested?
Posted: 2/4/2016 3:54:51 AM

Oh Vannili I gotta say I love you and missed you ! [/quote}

I love you too coffetogo11127 , It has been a while I haven't visited the forums, I am glad that you still remember me..
 Vannili
Msg: 62 (view)

Posted: 2/2/2016 10:06:12 PM
^^^^^

Why not ? The men in France douse their self on Cologne and if they swept me romanticaly , I will swoon and fainted like a Victorian lady...
 Vannili

That might have to wait until payday...
Posted: 2/2/2016 9:51:46 PM
Msg. #1 :

Quirky Teacher ,don't feel bad about the outcome of your date. Perhaps the guy is not enterested on Itailan food. Or the price is not on his budyet for two. I understand that it made you feel BLAH, but he is being honest and if I were you. I will respect him for that. On dating, I always follow the Etiquette of Miss Manners, if a man invited me for a dinner and ask me what restaurant I want to go, I' will insist that it is his decision where he want to eat..whether he takes me to MacDonald hamburger or an expensive French Restaurant it is okay with me. Now comes the second deal , I will ask him if it is a "dutch treat"( I will pay my own & he pays his own) if he said " IN this country the one who invited you is the one who pay. the third deal I will ask him if it is okay with him that I will take care of the tips. and I always select the cheapest on the menu.. Believe me there is no hustle on this... I also return the favor by treating a man, I gave him my money discreetly to pay for both of us. I will not disgrace my self paying a man's meals in public.
 Vannili
Msg: 61 (view)

be careful of JOY2678
Posted: 2/2/2016 3:46:05 AM

I think the OP is having a case pf sour graped cause this guy is a 10 inch personality

cooldog , I think so too, just his Title it makes me tremble, JOY 2678, is that 2,678 hours or 2,678 minutes ?
Just between us hush,hush, Perhaps the OP worned out his 10 inches personality, for having a good time and great joy with him and she warn other women .............. Well , on my previous post I mention I am hanging 25 % on a thread but if that thread snap I will definetly go for him and I promise I will not bad mouth the dude so that other women will experience what I experience I am saying this on straight face.
 Vannili
Msg: 58 (view)

Do fat women REALLY get offended when men respond back telling them they aren't interested?
Posted: 2/2/2016 3:03:29 AM
Msg. #! :

NOoooo, I will not be offended, if a man said he is not enterested of my sexual advances, but if I meet him eye to eye personaly and I greeted him a good day or saw his POF profile and notice something that is enteresting on the background of his photos, and mention it to him and his reply is I am not enterested , I am still not offended but he can not blame me of what my impression of him as a brain dead person..

If a man said I am a hot SEXY Babe . when I know that I am skin and bones I will be very,very very very offended.
 Vannili
Msg: 59 (view)

Posted: 2/2/2016 2:40:21 AM
Msg: #1 :

OMG !!! Perhaps those men did not pay their water bills, or they just got out from their work as a construction laborer or Garbage collector to meet you. Or a homeless man perhaps ?
A decent w/man won't even mention the hygiene of a person, they dated , because it reflect their kind of life they are into. Or is it like the wolf saying the grapes is sour any way because he can not reach it ?

No wonder , they want to kill POF Forum...
 Vannili
Msg: 17 (view)

Finding the Right Person is Hard and Getting Harder, Particularly, if You are a Person of Faith
Posted: 1/27/2016 8:57:18 PM
esadora, we are the same fish on the same pond, good for you you found a God fearing man 70 years old and his stick is frozen and not fresh. Well , I guess , he put it in the freezer and WILL thaw it out after his wedding ,for he is a God fearing man, no sex before getting your marriage licence for it is a crime in the Bible..

Just curious, it is stated on your profile that you have a 1 year relationship, were you married for a year or just boyfriend/girlfriend lovers or like brother and sister relationships ?

Jews for Jesus ? Jesus was a Jew, a Rabi Jew.
 vannili
Msg: 48 (view)

be careful of JOY2678
Posted: 1/20/2016 11:21:17 PM
Thank you Great Joy Great Times for the warning I will be careful for JOY 2678 . It sadden me to know that he is married unemployed and he has no licence due to a DUI, he is a drunkard.. I am only 75 % desperate for a man ,but I will hang to that 25% not to be desperate..

Vannili

Show ALL Forums