Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Do women like men who like Feet?
 colione98
Msg: 111 (view)

Do women like men who like Feet?
Posted: 9/13/2012 9:03:19 PM
No happy2day,
Not all of us come in one shape and size.

The dominant ones will grab you up by your ankles, swing you around, put you in the most awkward position, have his way while looking at your feet with your head faced down so you don't catch him peeking at your feet. You won't even know he is looking.....

Feet are sexy and if well kept are greatly to be desired. If a woman doesn't pay attention the details such as removing calluses or removing old nail polish, there is no telling what else she is too lazy to attend to....
 colione98
Msg: 19 (view)

Question for Squirters???
Posted: 9/13/2012 8:54:01 PM
why do some people always have to troll the forums just to ask why the OP is asking a question. If you don't have anything to offer, move on. Its so irritating that you come on here just to ask if there is a point to the OP question. What's the point of you asking what's the point???

Everyone has their own way of thinking and doing things and may not operate as everyone else.
 colione98
Msg: 45 (view)

Dating one person at a time - Old Fashioned?
Posted: 8/27/2012 5:21:06 PM
I come here cause i travel often from state to state and what better way to meet people is via online dating sites. Men will not respond so i ask women about the city and where to get certain things or entertainment. It works works better than the other social networks. And if in the mood, i meet with women for drinks but under the notion that i am not looking for "love". However, upon conversing- of course about POF, come to find out that they are seeing multiple people and haven't decided which one to date, still fighting off slugs via emails- yet they are out to drinks at a bar with me and sending me half naked pictures. And when i call them out, they become hostile. BUT, you still have both men and women that will say "well at least she or he was being honest".. well, I ask, what good does that do especially when one person may be more emotionally involved and not into the multiple dating thing. Now, it creates conflict and instead of the two attempting to make things work, they part ways why (because one of the two feels a necessity to date multiple people in order to "weigh his or her options"... what a pitty..... (note how i mention both men and women in the scenario) - just covering my ends cause i know the hostile take-overs are ready to pounce on me....

But the online dating has distorted many people's minds. They consider this a place where you can weigh options. And if you don't have enough game then you need to step it up or revamp your profile- . Or another great one- "you are not exclusive so you or him/her can do as you please".... the problem is there will always be a more successful man or women. There will always be a man with better game, or a women with longer legs. There will always be someone else better then the next. Its life. But that doesn't mean we should keep fishing for the NEXT BIG FISH as many people do on here (both men and women). So why go around trying to date or talk to other people and create this unnecessary stress? Having a great evening only to find out that he or she is continuously checking emails and chatting away the next day is totally uncool.

Little do they understand that it is not about that. It is about properly communicating and giving your undivided attention to one person. If things do not go well, move on to the next- forget about being honest or open. I might as well bring my sex buddy to dinner with a potential date. I have done it in the past to a woman that was "weighing her options" Well, i weighed my options and had sex with them both on separate nights just to prove a point and was honest about it!! She didn't like it too much. Point was made and taken!!

So now, before i even get involved deeply in email chatter, i bring this up. 8-10 times the woman admits to being a player based on what i described above and that she did not think of it that way. There is no other way to put it. Online dating inadvertently creates players out of people.

Ex- if i meet you at a bar and we kick it off. I would not expect you to go back to that same bar to meet someone else to weigh your options. Why should it work any differently online? People think it does cause they are behind a computer and are free to do as they please and employ as much hypocrisy as needed to get theirs....
 colione98
Msg: 27 (view)

Online Dating and Chances of Finding a Mate
Posted: 8/23/2012 4:48:49 PM
OP, post31 and post 32- you guys get it.

I have read every post and i really can't believe what im reading. Every time i come on here all I read is just sensless posts. The guy is obviously confused about the entire online dating scene and rightly so. Rather than giving him some thoughtful advice, you have folks reading and analyzing his profile and his profession. Really? Why are you people so bitter. Im angry cause im tired of you bitter people responding. Why respond when all you can offer is bitter responses???? Yet, one female poster is saying that she doesn't get 100 emails but rather 40 emails PER DAY!... as if that is much better- and still tries to make sense afterwards... Really?? Poster 2 is always pi$$y for some reason and is always trying to find a way to twist a person's post.

The reality is that people have a hard time on dating sites and both women and men have this distorted way of thinking. This is online dating does to people's heads- and you have the same women on here forever- but you are seeking "true love on the internet"??? REALLY?, REALLY? I will be traveling state to state so i will be meeting new people so this is one way of me getting to know people and the local area and not so much to pick up. I get to find out about local shops, museums, and other forms of entertainment from people that i may or may not meet up with.

You have both men and women giving advice to newbies to date 3-4 women at a time to weigh his options. What kind of crazy advice is that? what good will ever come of going on dates with 3-4 in the same week? This is a meat market and the women are equally as bad- asking me for more pictures.... Really?? Its insane. And these old timers that just spit ridiculous statements... Do yourself a favor and before you post, read the other posts before you before spitting out nonsense....
 colione98
Msg: 9 (view)

Beverage of choice on a date vs socially with friends
Posted: 7/11/2012 7:31:23 PM

a date one long island ice tea and socially 2 long island ice teas.God bless you if you can get past a 3rd lol.

Its been ages. I think when I hit missouri next month im going to try that as my first drink. It really opens my mind and allow me to focus. its been a while since Ive been to the midwest.
 colione98
Msg: 2 (view)

Posted: 7/11/2012 5:15:29 PM

Are you kidding me? I have tons of POF first meets. Probably close to 200. Mine are always in a bar. I mean like 95 percent of the time. They are short. (20 minutes or 2 drinks max) and I dont change my drink. I do shots of tequila. They are easy. Hard to phuck up in a bar even by a rookie bartender.

As bad as the majority of my POF first meets have been TRUST ME there will be liquor involved. Many times the two shots are by far the highlight of the evening. I dont jack around and change drinks for different occasions or social settings (rolls eyes...)

I may drink beer watching a game or after mowing the lawn but if I am out at a bar I do shots of tequila or Jack Black ONLY.

My man Cowboy!

Im just coming back to these boards so I have to tip toe around here. Im digging your answer though.
 colione98
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 7/11/2012 4:33:29 PM
(Providing that you BOTH drink socially and have reached the level of where you are comfortable enough to go somewhere where liquor is offered like a bar, lounge or other social event).

Just out of curiosity, what is y'alls beverage of choice and if there is one, does it differ when you are on a date Vs. on the scene with friends or in full party mode?

I myself start off with a tequila coke or sprite with a hint of grenadine- "settled" not stirred- if im just out and about on the scene with friends. Or if im djing or in party mode, I go tequila - most recently 1800 Select Silver Tequila 100 Proof on the rocks with grenadine- also "settled" not stirred. Its purely taster's choice. However, if im with a date, i prefer a Sea Breeze which consists of Malibu, cranberry juice and pineapple juice. I add a wedge lime to demonstrate softness and it also allows for my date to take a taste :) - if she does then that's when usually i know she is interested or feeling comfortable.

Just wondering if there were others that had different fields of taste- situation dictating.

Be safe
Cole.
 colione98
Msg: 13 (view)

Where DO you feel it's okay to approach you? (women)
Posted: 7/10/2012 7:07:33 PM

If men stopped approaching women, women would start screaming, collectively. Many women EXPECT men to approach them, and they have the ENTITLEMENT that they DESERVE to be approached. Give me a break. Women don't buy WONDER BRAS, and show off their cleavages to themself, strictly so that they can dust their houses in them.

People are responsible for their actions. To bite someone's head off because someone doesn't want to be approached, is insulting, rude, antisocial, and immature, for the approaching person, or their intended.

I advise the Golden Rule. I also follow it.

A simple, thank you, but I am not interested, is thoughtful, and respectful. A little bit of Courtesy goes a very long way.

Bravo! (with no intent to rub shoulders or get on anyone's bad side) The funny thing is- you will mostly likely be challenged based on your above writings.

Happens to me frequently when gay men approach me - everywhere and anywhere on the beach. I know i will most likely see them again so a simply "not interested bro does go a long way".
 colione98
Msg: 12 (view)

Where DO you feel it's okay to approach you? (women)
Posted: 7/10/2012 6:59:50 PM

Anyone can approach me anywhere. I don't care. The question is "Will I reciprocate his approach?"

These are the answers that are not picked up but should be- this is exactly what the op is talking about. We are making things too complicated rather than to answer the question directly..

And its so funny how the "approach in gym threads" have many women saying they don't want to be approached but the majority of the women on this thread report that it is not the where but rather the "who and how" and most make no mention of the gym not being an appropriate place for approach. This is exactly one the reasons the OP created this thread. Point made and taken.....
 colione98
Msg: 124 (view)

Why is it so hard to find a girl for casual encounters?
Posted: 7/9/2012 10:47:44 PM
Its possible but rare to have random casual encounters unless you are a stunning dude. But if its continuous yet casual, then there has to be some kind of friendship. Otherwise somebody better be getting paid :) Its hard to find anyone worth their salt to set up an "appointment" without having an intro/outro discussion.

In the past i have had casual encounters- it was a simple, meet at 830? Then we meet up, chat for a bit about things we had in common, handle business, then be on our ways. But it didn't start off casual. I had long term previous relations as in often interacted at work or other places but did not hang out regularly.

Its all about being lucky to meet someone with your mentality and as busy as you are. Its hard but its out there. Some women are too busy with their careers and just need a short term companion- instead of paying for it, they develop FWB

And of course there are feelings involved. No matter how casual they are, I always have feelings for those I am with. Its human nature. But if things get heated, one of you has to be able to control the affair and not lead it into unmanageable territory.

I have had issues where the women were cool with it at first but started catching romantic feelings. I had to re-iterate that we both agreed. If she could not control her emotions, we would cease casual encounters but still remain associates and on good terms. Its about communication.
 colione98
Msg: 157 (view)

What have you learned from your failed relationships?
Posted: 7/9/2012 9:25:38 PM
i have learned to control my intensity and not let regular issues bother me to the point where I pre-maturely walk away.
 colione98
Msg: 11 (view)

HELP in need of some Good Advice
Posted: 7/9/2012 8:56:39 PM
Im sorry but its not that simple. NO you should not be feeling weird or crazy. On the contrary, you are a good person and has been a true crutch for him! You have bonded quite well. There is no absolute way of dealing with this issue. Its more complicated than it appears. Its easy to run. But you have already developed a relationship with this man. You obviously know he is hurting right now and really enjoys your company. He has openly shared extremely personal issues with you. He has his own agenda and issues that may seriously affect his and his children's lives. He obviously has issues.

Instead of RUNNING, find a way to help him yet not get involved romantically. Be there for him in a way that doesn't compromise your efforts or your life. But don't just give up on him- you already committed to a friendship. He has been honest with you and you know up front what cards he is playing and you have accepted his ways up until this point. And for you to just cut and run would be cruel and may inadvertently cause him to stalk you, or get drunk and get into some serious problems with the law. If you feel uncomfortable being romantically involved, I would not not pursue it. But you are still his friend and I would make sure he gets the help he deserves from a true profession.

Im not saying you have to stick with him forever or be a doctor phil. But you have to lay him low knowing that he is in a secure position to 1- keep you from harm and 2, its your obligation as a human being.
 colione98
Msg: 361 (view)

Why do men think it is okay to bother ladies at the gym?
Posted: 7/9/2012 8:30:03 PM
See, oddly enough, I sort of get where the OP is coming from. Living in miami, there are a lot of guys and gals that look good. And if you are a guy that is well built, both straight and gay men will come up to you and ask about your workouts and how you developed a certain body part. Its up to the individual to make it known or "steer" the convo as to not let it go beyond a friendly question.

When gay males start with the where do i hang out, I simply say, sorry bro but Im short on time. But i make sure I wave goodbye on the way out because I know i will see him again at the gym so there is no need to create tension or enemies over an innocent advance.

Its part of the process. It has always happened and will continue to happen.

But my question to the OP is : what percentage of your fitness program is for overall health vs physical augmentation purposes?

Now, given the fact that a good percentage is for the purpose of physical augmentation because you want to fit better in a dress or to impress your mate, then you should expect advances and can not decided where and when these advances will occur. Especially when you are in a gym full of men throwing testosterone around with all types of pre-workouts and supplements affecting their nervous systems.

Can you blame a man? I know here in miami with all these brazilian workout outfits and women with augmented a$$es, it does not make things easy
 colione98
Msg: 6 (view)

How Long
Posted: 7/8/2012 3:55:31 PM
In my opinion, there is no set standard approach. Everything now is based on history and how others have chosen to lead their lives.

Some people are more affectionate and sensitive than others. Its all about communication. Obviously he loves the idea of being around you and what you offer as a person. True love comes with time and obviously hardship. But you have to communicate with him and ask him what he really means when he says "i love you".

Sometimes, it maybe at the tip of the tongue and a person doesn't know of a better way to express his/her affection.
 colione98

NEW Sky Nightclub...Ft Laud...FREE Drink, Admission...Fri Sept 10, 10 PM
Posted: 8/30/2010 3:38:10 AM
there for sure- thanks....
 colione98
Msg: 8 (view)

i'm not that into her anymore- but are my reasons ok
Posted: 7/19/2010 11:33:07 AM

You're 32 with no kids and just want to have fun. You contacted a woman over a decade older than yourself, with children and a history of relationships longer than yours. What were you hoping for....a cougar with $$$$? Guess you'll have to keep looking, but let me give you a hint...the ones with young children usually are cash strapped. Kids cost money and need daycare...also very expensive...for a mother to work full time. It seems that she's trying to work freelance and take care of her kids. Child support isn't close to enough to keep the kids in luxury, much less her.

I am sorry you see it that way but i am attracted to older women- and me being 32 and wanting to have fun? you say it as if it's a sin and that there isn't a place in society for older women in need of what I am searching for....
 colione98
Msg: 7 (view)

Posted: 7/19/2010 11:29:13 AM

What I was responding to was OP's main reasons for dumping--the idea that staying home and caring for one's children is still looked down upon.
The women who do this are considered second class citizens, not contributing to society and draining the man's income.
Do men who stay home to raise their children get the same stamp? Are they seen as noble self sacrificing?
That's my old-fashioned, reformed-feminist point of view and I'm sticking to it.

That's why i am actually posting- i am not not a bad guy and on the contrary- even after two weeks to some poster's surprise, I developed a coolness with her not to mention that she seemed well into me as well which is why I feel a bit bad.

you are taking my post- way out there... my second post was to reiterate that I was not trying to undermine her.. I get the feeling that some posters are not reading every post and just adding their opinion.....
 colione98

Posted: 7/19/2010 11:24:14 AM
i appreciate everyone's involment and taking the time to post... However, Im not really trying to get on anyone's bad side but i personally use forums as a way to ask questions that I would not normally ask a friend or may not not want to talk about with anyone else. And for some of you to respond by writing that I don't need anyone's permission and that no one should stand in judgment. Well yes it is ultimately my decision but it does help to get some advice on if others share the same view of have had similar experiences in which some of you have.

I don't recall asking for any permission. Sometimes you feel a certain way and want to know if others feel the same- simple.
And there is of course that 10% that will always be suspicious of my behavior and wonder what "this guy is really about" since the 2 hour drive wasn't a problem. Well, the 2 hour drive wasn't- just within a few days I have come to know all the above....
 colione98

Posted: 7/19/2010 7:11:31 AM
thanks for the reply- just to add that I am not trying to undermine her as I don't think that she has any kind of agenda as she stated that she is a simple person and would rather do things like stay home although she does the nightlife thing quite often with her cousin when she comes down.
 colione98

Posted: 7/19/2010 6:56:23 AM
I met a lady that's in her mid to late 40's two weeks back. Got her number and hit it off nicely right off the bat. she told me that she lived 2 hours away but but came down every 2 weeks to drop off her children at their dad's (divorced) and stays at her sisters's home with the sisters' husband and children while down here. She works as an independent wedding photographer.

She seems like a nice person but comments that she has made during these past couple weeks are just now starting to add up for some reason- she stated that she was divorced twice and that both her husbands didn't go out but rather her gave her money to do so. (didn't think anything of it then), she lost her phone prior to coming down this weekend- when I asked why she couldn't get a new one, she said she couldn't afford $100 just to spend (understandably with the recent move and taking care of two kids). But i had to call the sister's home just to contact her for our first date.
When i picked her up, she immediately mentioned about the possibilities of coming down more often because she was offered a photography job with a company- went on on to mention that it would be good because she is a stay at home mom and the child support is pretty hefty to support her(which i thought the photography job was kind of steady0 hence why she wasn't busy during the day)

Now, after her revealing all this in such a short period of time after just knowing her 2 weeks, I just feel that I would rather be with someone that has a bit more going for themselves especially at her age. She doesn't seem like a gold digger but I am not in a position in my life where everyone i meet is "the one" nor do i want her to be rich. Just the whole living on child support and stay at home mom just doesn't sit well with me (she has been divorced 6 years).

am i a bad guy for thinking this way? plus the whole dynamics of her not having her own place down here and living 2 hours away, etc....
 colione98

your thoughts on how i handled this situation
Posted: 1/13/2010 11:17:24 AM
seeing/talking to a lady for some time she (45) and im 32. We haven't spent too much time together because we both live far from each other but keep in contact. However, i have always gotten a selfish vibe from her. Every time in the past i would offer to get together, she always expected wining and dining and always asking when am i taking out. I mentioned to her that she needed to slow down with the always asking to take her out.

One day she texted me asking if I wanted to have sex out of the blue. I responded sure- but on the other end of it she was expecting a whole dinner and wine. I said i didn't have the time for the whole night event because it was on a tuesday and i was working that evening. She understood but still was adamant about me getting wine. So i paid for the hotel and purchased the wine. (I don't have a problem with the dinner and wine but if i get a text just saying "wanna have sex" im not expecting to have a 3 meal course before).

She finally moved closer and we decided that we would get together more often. I told her i was going to come over to help her out with organizing her boxes but agreed to call each other that day because of our schedules. On the day we agreed i would come over, i asked when she was free- her immediate response was where am i taking her (as oppose to "what do you have planned"). Considering i had gotten the "vibe" from before, it turned me off so i decided not to pursue that date. So she called me one week later and asked when I was coming over. We set the day and said to contact her the day of for time. I texted while she was at work if we were still on and she responded "yes" Then she followed it by "are you cooking or bringing dinner" . I was thrown off but shook it off and asked what she wanted me to bring over cuz im not much of a cook. She replied by saying she wanted something "exotic". I totally flipped and told her that it wasn't going to work and explained why.

I don't know if its an age thing but what are your thoughts?
 colione98
Msg: 18 (view)

Do Cheaters Regret or Reform
Posted: 10/18/2009 3:26:17 AM
it all comes down to options, opportunity, and or how badly you got caught......
 colione98
Msg: 292 (view)

Sex on a First Date - Does it Kill a Potential Relationship?
Posted: 10/18/2009 3:03:42 AM
^^^but if the first date is a mental/intellectual disaster but the juices are flowing, so bet it.....

you may think that all is good and bam- shakey flakey!
 colione98
Msg: 11 (view)

I conducted my own language test and OMG.....
Posted: 10/18/2009 2:43:32 AM
hey fruitflies,

I wasn't targeting you m'am. I apologize if you thought I did... The language part, I speak french, creole, latvian and russian. She was french/haitian. So there was no mistaken.

and shying away from strong women... I myself have a very tough character so i need someone who has a head on her shoulders but not one to carry me on their shoulders- especially when they make comments such as i don't need a man to take care of me.. if that is the case- fine. But please don't constantly throw it in my face as she and others did/do
 colione98
Msg: 20 (view)

BUSTED! LMAO
Posted: 10/18/2009 2:31:10 AM
really- op! let's not all act like angels here.... This is a website that believe it or not- just as there is adult finder, come on here to find a sexual companion. The difference is that this site is FREE!

Getting one more loser of this site? Not really!

If one is looking for love off a website- which is perfectly fine, let's not not go over board when we find out that he is married, lied about his age, etc....

if not mistaken, there are tons of divorced women on this site- do I care to go digging for drama in finding out whether they are or not? NO!

this is the internet- were not live here.... let's go!
 colione98
Msg: 8 (view)

Posted: 10/18/2009 2:07:22 AM
dude,

I get your point but it was all relative within the content of the conversation. I am not generalizing and saying all are. I am saying that there were other signs that came across despite ONLY what i posted and MY other experiences with other people..... such as her claiming to be so conservative and never going out and strictly by the book and even going as far as saying that most men can't handle her etc..... cutting me off in coversation and telling me that I talked too much and that it was her turn..... are you guys reading this part as well?

Submissiveness is very different to having fun or doing things together as giving a blow job is. She probably enjoys it and wanted to do it rather then being submissive. Independence can mean that you are a grown person who can look after themselves rather then meaning that they can't share there life with someone. Conservatism doesn't necessarily mean that you won't talk dirty, it just means that you prefer the status quo rather then untried things and will go with things when proven. Im surprised that you werent just really pleased that she said what she said rather then concentrate on her conservatism and whether what she said is inline with how she projects herself.
 colione98
Msg: 7 (view)

Posted: 10/18/2009 1:59:53 AM
It clearly shows that you have read the original post only and haven't read my other postings of how she said my cologne didn't agree with her and suggested that we go together to the mall to pick one out together.

I did not tell her that I spoke french- (are you even reading?)

Nevertheless, I revealed only after she admitted that our first date was doomed and being sulky all night was because 1 - the cologne, 2- i didn't park close enough to her building, and 3- i didn't open the car door for her....

now lets see how many of you gals look over this post.....

AND MAY I ADD, I specifically told her that the way that she was speaking french was rather suductive and sound sexual- she denied it......
 colione98
Msg: 17 (view)

Phone etiquette
Posted: 10/17/2009 10:30:08 PM
^^^^^ooh you nasty girl....
 colione98
Msg: 16 (view)

Phone etiquette
Posted: 10/17/2009 10:28:08 PM
phone sex doesn't necessarily have to be hard core... haven't you had anyone ask you what you were wearing? or tell you that they touched themselves at the sound of your voice? or tell you that they wish they were lying next to you? that's all part of phone sex?

but your post might bring about good joy! your next phone call may be exactly that.....

On a serious note, is phone sex really satisfying? I mean, how does foreplay come about via the phone? I guess you have to have a really good imagination to pull it off (no pun intended). I just can't picture myself attempting it. I probably would spend more time giggling than getting off. lol
 colione98
Msg: 5 (view)

Posted: 10/17/2009 10:02:23 PM
i never lied, it's possible to learn a language in a few months.....

but why are women so on the attack mode....

it wasn't a dump- the relationship wasn't going anywhere because there is no way a lady is going to assume the conservative position then talk as dirty as she did then get any respect from me.

she also lied to me by not revealing the content of her french talk...
 colione98
Msg: 3 (view)

Posted: 10/17/2009 9:45:04 PM
now i like your sense of humor m'am...

it got to the point where she told me that I was not strong enough to be the husband of a successful lawyer.... I pretty much had enough..

she also stated that my cologne did not agree with her and wanted to go to the mall and pick out one that we both agreed upon....

next thing you know we would have been at walmart picking out sox....
 colione98

Posted: 10/17/2009 9:42:18 PM
i am sorry if you feel this way but I believe the purpose of this site is to ramble on here and there....

and it's not a hpo, just stating how often as of late I have seen it in both men and women of how they come off really strong but are really submissive.... but its from my personal experience and not to say it relates to all..

hope that clarified
 colione98
Msg: 13 (view)

Phone etiquette
Posted: 10/17/2009 9:37:36 PM
bro,

ask her what she is wearing... if she gives you a whole laundry list then you have plenty of work to do...

next convo, ask her again when she is in bed. If she says shirtless and panties then I say its time to insert mouthpiece and play ball!!!!!

I got a little confused with the accent below the Mason Dixon line and how that works with the 3 date rule. She is from way further south than I am. So her accent is much more than mine. Assuming I abide by the 3 phone date 2 day rule and he has a 7 date 3 date rule so we add the 2 together and divide by 2 or do we go with my liberal rule or her more stringent rules?

It's been2 calls and it's after 12:00 my time. 11:00 her time so and we have both already agreed that neither one of us are too good at math. I have to figure this out quickly as I'm suppose to call her back. This would be call 3 and day 2.

Should I play some romantic music in the background?
 colione98

Posted: 10/17/2009 9:29:47 PM
I met a local young lady off POF of whom I suspected to be of a firm character- based on her profile. I really shy away from these type of women especially when they throw down the whole " I am independent" make my own money, don't need a man to take care of me, etc... but I wanted to something different and wanted to see if i could make it work

So, we were engaging in our 1st convo and without doubt, she threw down the I am going for my masters then to law school, and she is very conservative, doesn't go out, is very much into her work blah blah blah... so you can see how didn't even go near intimacy....

I slightly hid the fact that I spoke french and of a european background. I made a comment referring to europeans and she quickly jumped on my back saying i should not generalize especially when I have no knowledge of the culture. Btw, she too was of european background.

long story short, I noticed her accent and asked if she had spoken french and asked that she speak to me in french.. Despite all that chatter.... she threw down some nasty, I mean nasty talkage.... regarding what she wanted to do to me when she first saw me - (referring to getting on her knees) which makes me believe more and more that many of those that claim independence may very well also be the submissive type...

I ended up revealing later on after a few dates that I understood every word and she hasn't spoken to me since......
 colione98
Msg: 10 (view)

Phone etiquette
Posted: 10/17/2009 8:34:23 PM
bro,

i don't think there should be a number.... the problem is that someone came up with the the number 3 being the ever so standard number for phone sex, kissing, sex, etc....

I say just feel em out, if you have sex appeal and you carry a major mouth piece, there should not be a number in the equation......
 colione98
Msg: 57 (view)

A Twist on EXPECTING Sex by the 3 rd date. Would You Date Her/Him ?
Posted: 10/17/2009 8:27:39 PM
I personally think there should be a reasonable time table for a normal situation.... so let's say third date.

Now, if there is chemistry and you hit it off, I don't see why 2 consenting adults can't be intimate at their own free will- (understaning that not every encounter has to involve ever lasting love) but many folks get on forums and listen to train wrecks and enlist those ideas and standards into their own causing conflict.

but my rule is this- there are and or should always be 2 keys to a vehicle. that means that neither one of us is in total control. so don't expect me to watch you drive the car and me be a back seat passenger.
 colione98
Msg: 3 (view)

the interest question
Posted: 11/1/2007 12:30:49 PM
i appreciate your responses....

The reason why i asked is cause in the past, it has went against me and some felt a little pressured and with that came that uneasy feeling that I was making them do things.... and they were doing just cause I mentioned it...

That is why I like this forum cause you guys are a bit more sensible as oppose the the other sites where they say that those are red flags signs, move on, she is not interested or she would have made time despite... yada yada...

thanks, but at the same time I don't won't to seem like an ass....
 colione98

the interest question
Posted: 11/1/2007 12:08:15 PM
I've been talking to a gal whom I met a few weeks back. We tried getting together but things just didn't go as planned cause I was busy or she had plans.

We talk regularly on the phone and she initiates calls and texts. But I just get the feeling that I am the only one trying to set up dates.

I am not looking to see her 3 days a week. I am just trying to get that first and quick 5 min sitdown. After that, once a week is fine.

Is it a good idea to tell let her know that unless she shows a little more initiation, I will move on? I know its been only been 2 weeks but how do I say it in a way that doesn't seem to needy?

Some have said not to say anything just stop calling but I can't let things go without talking about it with people.....

Show ALL Forums