Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: How often do they call or see the kids?
 sunchyne
Msg: 13 (view)

How often do they call or see the kids?
Posted: 2/26/2006 9:22:05 PM

I think he wishes he could see his dad but doesn't know how to express it yet.

my ex has been out our childrens lives for almost 6 months now and he's seen them for a total of about an hour. I think he may have called about 3 times.......this behavoir coming from someone who begged me to have his children because he knew how great of a father he could be.....BULLSH*T

funny thing is I don't really care if he's a good dad or not....it just breaks my heart to hear my 4 yr daughter playing with friends or by herself b/c she always finds a way to put him in her stories. Just breaks my heart I don't think she knows he's gone..maybe she thinks he's at work.....I haven't talked to her about it yet.....I don't know when the right time is.
 sunchyne
Msg: 39 (view)

When looking for someone, is height important to you?
Posted: 1/26/2006 2:24:55 PM
I prefer men over 6ft......however I think if I were just blown away by the personality of a short guy ...I might just go for it.
 sunchyne
Msg: 164 (view)

sunchyne--sunshine..
Posted: 1/24/2006 7:47:59 AM
Hey thanks for the advise...OMG u are so right about that pic I will def. have to fix that....BTW the reason I kept saying what this really means is I was just interpreting this personality profile thing that I did.
 sunchyne
Msg: 94 (view)

Has anyone ever broken the bed?
Posted: 1/24/2006 7:36:07 AM
Yep broke a brand new bed ........fortunately since it was new the furniture store replaced...(of course I didn't tell them how it was broken)
 sunchyne
Msg: 16 (view)

How long should good sex last?
Posted: 1/24/2006 6:52:23 AM
hmmm..... let's see good sex > I guess any amount amount of time would do. Great sex > that would have to be where u just can't stop shaking from the overdose of endorphins from the double digit orgasms...OMG
 sunchyne
Msg: 32 (view)

Is it possible to fall in love with someone before meeting them in person?
Posted: 1/21/2006 12:25:26 PM
Absolutely...as bizarre as my story will sound to some of you..I still say yes.
I have had an internet/phone relationship for 9 yrs. ok don't get me wrong we both see other ppl and have our own lives ...(I'm not that weird) but we def. love each other and we always will.
Every time we made plans to meet something would stop it I believe it was fate...
we actually decided not to meet so that just in case we didn't like each each other in person we would still be cool with each other....I know its crazy but it just seems to work for us...we always tell our friends we have this relationship b/c we know that someone would always be there for us. (Yes we actually have a couple of mutual friends)

BTW we are supposed to meet on our 10 year anniversary
 sunchyne
Msg: 157 (view)

Let me analyse your profile
Posted: 1/21/2006 10:14:38 AM
Hi
Could you please review my profile...I thought maybe if I spoke of love then the " i just wanna screw u guys" would stop messaging.
I've change my profile a few times now and I still seem to get mesagges from ppl who lets just say are not what I am looking for. I don't have restirctions b/c I have married friends and things of that nature...

Thank you so much in advance.

Chyne
 sunchyne
Msg: 6 (view)

u can't have a plutonic friendship with opposite sex
Posted: 1/21/2006 9:44:25 AM
wow...interesting I have never thought about this...honestly I believe its possible but I have never had "just" a guy friend....(xcept online) weird
 sunchyne

How long does it take to get over a relationship?
Posted: 1/21/2006 9:38:23 AM
wow crunch seems to have hit it right on the head.....but now I ask myself the same ?...Its been 4 months since my relationship ended and I never feel like I want to be back with him....yet I just realized that when I talk to my friend about my recent dates I compare everyone to my ex.....

do I still love him?>>>>>>yes
would I get back with him?>>>>>never

am I over him? >>>>the question remains unanswered (for me) I guess u just know when it happens

Sorry I've been no help at all huh?
 sunchyne
Msg: 123 (view)

Cheating- can you forgive?
Posted: 1/21/2006 9:28:22 AM
I forgave not once, not twice, but 3 tomes and this was after another child was brought into the pic by the other woman.....
So in so many words...I believe u can def. Forgive..but will u be taken advantage of for that forgiveness...more times than not...YES

Oh yeah and u never FORGET....just let it go and move on.
 sunchyne

How do you feel about your first love?
Posted: 1/19/2006 4:10:04 PM
Wow this is so ironic....I talk to my 1st love, who is also the love of my life, almost every other day. I dumped him about 8 yrs ago and everytime I speak to him it takes all of my strength to not just break down and beg him to be with me (pride). Did I mention he is UN-happily married....could've, would've,should've.
 sunchyne
Msg: 252 (view)

What do you hate most about being single?
Posted: 1/2/2006 3:56:35 PM
I hate the fact that now I can't watch romance movies or romantic comedies with crying and then having someone there to console me.

Show ALL Forums